Thread: Member Questionnaire (chriscorey)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (chriscorey)

Member Questionnaire 1 (chriscorey)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is what is pleasing to the eye. Love is hormone called oxytocin.
    What are your most important values?
    I value integrity and honesty
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    Tao Te Ching is what was read to me as a kid. I like learning about religion.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    necessary.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Socionics, C,G Jung, biology, wolves, dogs, cats: I like animals, books, religion, and theory.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    At one point in time I was a medical assistant, so yes.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I don't.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Nine Princes in Amber, Lord of light. I like science fiction and fantasy. I read a lot of non fiction too for research on topics of interest.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I cry if someone I love gets hurt. Comedy always makes me smile.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    In the mountains or at the ocean.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I can be pretty absent minded sometimes. Spaced out. Not paying attention because I'm too in my head.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I'm stoic and I have integrity.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I'd like to not space out.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    usually my own fault for not remembering to pay attention. I just get irritated with myself.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I really value integrity and honesty in other people. Good sense of humor.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    -
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    -
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I thoroughly research my "belief" and show the results to my friend.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    sheep mentality and media
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I'm myself around them.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I'm quiet and myself. I'm well mannered.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Shoe-in for SEI-Si 6w7 sp/so...

TIM
    Beta
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you take on certain roles/informal positions in your social/work environment? And how do you execute those roles? E.g. if advising, what kind of advice do you give and how do you deliver it? It’s important to get a general image of someone before being able to type without bs

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Dutchman View Post
    Do you take on certain roles/informal positions in your social/work environment? And how do you execute those roles? E.g. if advising, what kind of advice do you give and how do you deliver it? It’s important to get a general image of someone before being able to type without bs
    I don't like taking on roles, I'm usually pushed into one in a group, especially if something needs to be done, so I become short and direct with people. When it comes to advice I usually " did you already try this, this and this? " If not, do that.
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

TIM
    Beta
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you misunderstood me. I meant it as in what your behavior is in social/work environments. If it could be summarized to taking a role in the sense of embodying certain talents that you have that feel the most natural. One person could interpret that as taking the role of an advisor, another one as being the leader, another one as being the outsider etc. My question to you is how you view yourself in life. What is your general behavior, specified enough so it stands out from the baseline of the outside world? Let’s see groups as an entity, as one body. Now you are perhaps part of it but what seperates you from the pack? How do you differentiate between yourself and the outside environment? In what way is the outside world different from your natural self and how do you process it? How does it affect your behavior?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Dutchman View Post
    I think you misunderstood me. I meant it as in what your behavior is in social/work environments. If it could be summarized to taking a role in the sense of embodying certain talents that you have that feel the most natural. One person could interpret that as taking the role of an advisor, another one as being the leader, another one as being the outsider etc. My question to you is how you view yourself in life. What is your general behavior, specified enough so it stands out from the baseline of the outside world? Let’s see groups as an entity, as one body. Now you are perhaps part of it but what seperates you from the pack? How do you differentiate between yourself and the outside environment? In what way is the outside world different from your natural self and how do you process it? How does it affect your behavior?
    I'm generally very nice and never judgmental no matter who you are, or what you are like, and I am also very silly and a lot like a child(or so I'm told). I'm playful. But this can also depend on the people I'm around; I can get pretty reserved at work. I'm fast on the phone, so I usually get ordered to stay on the phone(which irritates me). It also keeps me from having long and thoughtful conversations with fellow employees when the topic of interest is there.

I very much dislike it when someone starts bad-mouthing another person to me, or if I even hear it. I don't like it. I stick up for people or a person in a group. And I won't back down.

I hope this reply helps.

-Krishna

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE-Ne

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Krishna

TIM
    Beta
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    I'm generally very nice and never judgmental no matter who you are, or what you are like, and I am also very silly and a lot like a child(or so I'm told). I'm playful. But this can also depend on the people I'm around; I can get pretty reserved at work. I'm fast on the phone, so I usually get ordered to stay on the phone(which irritates me). It also keeps me from having long and thoughtful conversations with fellow employees when the topic of interest is there.

I very much dislike it when someone starts bad-mouthing another person to me, or if I even hear it. I don't like it. I stick up for people or a person in a group. And I won't back down.

I hope this reply helps.
    Sorry for my late response. Yeah Si/Ne valuing + ethics is really clear in your overall appearance. You tend to be really playful in a light manner and are really relying on your Si at work, you really cannot stand it if you get pressured to do something for longer than FEELS good for you. I think Se-valuing can be the same but are more willing to ignore mild discomfort during action (or work environments), slightly more action-oriented as well. I do not stereotype like “assholes are T and nice people are F” but I do notice, and I think you do too, that ethics is more on your mind than logics. It also drives your behavior more. I think you can go either way with Alpha or Delta quadra, I haven’t noticed any hard signs that clarify your values there. Irrational would be my first guess but still not 100% sure. If I were you, I would look into both Quadra’s and tell a bit more on what your OPINION is on them, so not just identification although you could include that as well. This way, especially since I think you’re 100% ethical, you will feel closer or more accepting of one over the other because value-judgments do seem to be the way you navigate in your life. So that could potentially be very helpful.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"> What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Socionics, Jung, biology, wolves, dogs, cats: I like animals, books, religion, and theory."

You say about emotions in the answer about interests - for F type.

> Love is hormone called oxytocin

Love is a state of being joined. With corresponding feelings, thoughts and actions.
    Different substances are working. Feeling of a pleasure relates to endorphins, for example.
    Jung types with good IR make easier to establish and keep love.

In case you want opinions about your type still - give adequate data for this. A video with good seen face. In 1st message of the theme.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    "> What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Socionics, Jung, biology, wolves, dogs, cats: I like animals, books, religion, and theory."

You say about emotions in the answer about interests - for F type.

> Love is hormone called oxytocin

Love is a state of being joined. With corresponding feelings, thoughts and actions.
    Different substances are working. Feeling of a pleasure relates to endorphins, for example.
    Jung types with good IR make easier to establish and keep love.

In case you want opinions about your type still - give adequate data for this. A video with good seen face. In 1st message of the theme.
    \

you'll never know my type sol... I'm an enigma. I sent northstar a video of me. Maybe he will share it.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    IEE-Ne
    <3

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@chriscorey

On those short videos you've associated with J betas.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @chriscorey

On those short videos you've associated with J betas.
    I was drunk and making fun of VI