Hello
It’s my first post on this forum, so I’d like to introduce myself. Well… that’s me, hello.

I’ve answered the „Extended questionnaire 2.0” in the video below

https://youtu.be/L8JI_4Fx7x4

Please, help me type me. If there are any additional questions that would help with determining my type, I’ll be happy to answer them.

Oh, and if interpersonal relations would help: my bf of 5 years is a SLI, and it’s hands down the best relationship I’ve ever had. It’s easy, it’s fun, it’s harmonious, we understand each other a lot. It feels just so natural. As for my friends, I believe one of my friends is probably SEI (very strong Si and alpha), and my other friend is some alpha extratim (leaning ILE). Earlier, I’ve been very good friends with another ILE for 3 years. When it comes to casual acquitances, there’s a big variety of types.

My dad is ILI and I guess we could get along quite well, if he wasn’t a narcissist (that’s why I’ve skipped the „relationships with family” part), my mum is some Beta NF (leaning EIE), and our relations have always been rather poor, we annoy each other a lot. Holidays together? Nightmare. She always has to do something, be on the go, ignore the limits of being human. I prefer to relax and do things when I see something exciting / get a random burst of energy and want to watch the sea at 3 am/whatever, but could lay all day at the beach, enjoy myself and don’t see it as time wasted (She would).

Oh, and when I watched this video, I’ve discovered that I talk about fun. Just to clarify, when someone’s being made fun of it ain’t funny (according to my mum it’s the funniest as it could be, so I wanted to clarify that). And serious conversations can also be some kind of fun, if that makes sense. Like, sharing personal details and stories (that don’t have to be funny) is fun because I enjoy doing it with my friends. Or I got some definition wrong
That’s it, as for now. I hope that video isn’t too long (a little over 40mins, but YT let’s you speed up, so at 1.25 it’ll be just around 30mins)

Thanks in advance