Hi thank you for taking the time to read this shit mess
1. What is beauty? What is love?Beauty is something pleasing to the eyes and makes you feel strong emotions of want or attraction.
Love is feelings of trust and support with another person, you can be yourself without holding back because they accept all of you wholeheartedly and have your back through difficult times.
2. What are your most important values?
Honesty and following your heart. These are based off personal experience of people being dishonest to me and me doing what people thought was best for me instead of doing what I thought was right.
3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
No Iím an atheist, I tried to believe in god and go to church but that lead me to believe there is no god and that all the things that happen to us is a result of our actions, other people actions or random things.
4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to You?
I donít have much opinion on war and militaries. Power to me is the ability to control yourself, push through difficult obstacles, moving people out of your way and be able to get what you want.
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
My interest are medical subjects, fitness, cooking and baking, psychology, astrology, typology. I enjoy medical subjects because I like learning about the human body how it works and why, fitness because I like being active, have a lot of energy I need to release and enjoy building my body, cooking and baking because I like putting something together thatís good, psychology and typology to figure out why people do the things they do and for self-help, astrology because itís fun.
6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
Yes answer for that is above. Iím focused more on my body now than before because I had health problems back then from result of neglecting my body. Iím also very insecure of it because of that too.
7. What do you think of daily chores?
Hate it but I hate messes more so I force myself to do it.
8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
Freshman never lie and the house of the scorpion. Itís been a while but I think I liked them because they were both coming of age stories dealing with overcoming personal problems, self development and other people going against them.
9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
Being stuck in a rut for a long time, people I trusted turning their back on me during difficult times, negative emotions in general. Itís frustrating and itís hurts.
Stuff that made me smile is my niece because sheís adorable and I love her, traveling because I like going to new places.
10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
i feel at one with my environment when Iím alone out of sight of people, even more if Iím out in nature. Being around people disturbs my peace and focus on my thoughts and self, no expectations from others either and itís more freeing.
I donít feel a sense of belonging when Iím with people, Iíve always felt like an outsider looking in especially in groups because of my lack of trust in people.
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
Too nice, passive, quiet, reserved, non confrontational, sensitive. I dislike that stuff about me too except the quiet and reserved. I also hate how my need to do something is dependent on my mood.
12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
People have said that my ability to understand and get good grades in science and medical subjects is good, also my patience but idk where they got that from Iím impatient. I like about myself is my quiet and reserved nature, my weird self-confidence that I will reach the goals I want no matter what, my self-confidence in general that my life will turn out alright and Iíll become the person Iíve always wanted to be.
13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
Iíve always had trouble figuring out the best way or choice to do something. I get mad when I find out that there was a better or easier choice that would have saved me a lot of time, money or hassle.
14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it
Yes Iím still kinda stuck in one right now. The cause for it I guess is my passivity, belief that no matter what I did the situation wouldnít have change, and stuffing my emotions down instead of following them. Iím frustrated because now I have to climb out this hole to get back to where I was.
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
Um it depends? Because I got along with some people who had traits I generally thought I disliked. I either get along with you or I donít
16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
Sex sounds nice though I havenít had any. I like the thought of being close and intimate with someone but Iím very selfish with myself and Ďme timeí . My ideal partner would be someone active, open, social, up for an adventure, doesnít need to be in contact all the time with a kinda edge to them? Like an aggressive or competitive side.
17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
Emotional and mental health: my parents have been awful with dealing with this so I want to learn and help them with emotional and mental problems if they have them. their interests if they have any to develop themselves and learning/education because knowledge is important in having a leg up into the world.
18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
Depends on what was said. Iíll be curious and ask why they believe that because Iím interested in learning how other people view things and why. If itís something bad like a stereotypical racist belief than I may argue with them, Iíll definitely be keeping a distance from them.
19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
Iím misanthropic I hate being around people and they hate being around me, social expectations are annoying even more so when people constantly try to push you to conform to it. Social media is a plague, people doing dumb shit for attention and internet points, you canít leave your past in the past because people will dig up old shit on the internet, etc.
20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
All my closest friends back then came to me. I became more open, cheerful and talkative around them, I also wanted to do something active or play games.
21. How do you behave around strangers?
I try to avoid them if I can but if I canít Iím quiet and keep to the background. Sit back, listen and observe. Iíll smile and engage in some small talk but only for a short moment. If it goes on for too long Iíll start to get impatient and try to cut it off quickly.