• ESE

1 100.00%

Thread: EII, IEE or ESE? type me bois!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default EII, IEE or ESE? type me bois!

so I've posted to a couple other type-me boards/spaces and I've gotten these 3 types. people in the different forums even seem really sure about their typing of me! so i'm trying to see what y'all think of me

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
    architecture! to me, it's a combination of design (my first love), science (something i've always been interested in learning about) and meeting people's needs, so it seemed like an obvious choice. not really thinking of being an architect though (shitty work-life balance, etc), thinking of being more like a sustainability consultant or doing something in the field of smart city development

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
    i do a lot of digital illustrations, designs. i write a lot, though these stories are RARELy ever finished lol. creative hobbies are more of an artistic release for me - expression of emotions or the ideas that just pop into my head for no darn reason. i also love powerlifting and cycling around or simply taking insanely long walks while listening to podcasts

What are your values, and why?
    respect everyone and everything, unless their actions call for less. live your life how you'd want to, without fear.

Describe your relationships with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?
    i've a rocky relationship with my family, but it's mainly due to a history of abuse. i'm trying to mend these bonds though. i want to love them.

i love my friends!! they fill me with so much love and joy. i'd do anything for them. i feel like i'd rather d** than live without a friend? sometimes i do feel a loneliness in me when i'm with them, but it's mainly do to psychological issues i'm trying to get sorted.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    in both: open-mindedness. honesty. love of life. love of knowledge. ability to tolerate my sarcasm and silly-ness.
    in romantic relationships: very clear communication.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
    i've never really had major conflicts with others? all conflicts I've had have had roots in my psychological issues haha. issues with trust and self-confidence and neediness and the need to push others away. i've got an avoidant-type attachment style. otherwise? i'm lucky enough to be friends with relatively conflict-free peeps haha

What are your strengths? What do people like about you? What do you like about yourself?
    my humor's one! i've been told i'm creative. some say i'm smart? i'd listen to you for hours if you needed me to. i like that i've never truly given up on life. i've struggled with suicidal ideations all my life, but something in me's never felt like truly giving up, and i feel like that's enough a reason to compliment myself

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
    procrastination's killed me a couple of times. i can never really finish a lot of creative projects i've started. easily swayed. i've been told i'm stubborn quite a few times. i've been told i can never really hide how i feel about others? like if i don't really like someone, i'd unknowingly show it in my facial expressions. can't bother to read long paragraphs even though i like typing up a storm!! pushing people away is a big one too. but i'm working on it!!

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
    i'd personally like help in every area of my life, but at the same time i love my independence? i'd say i'm functioning well in most areas except for dealing with relationships with others.

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?
    god i hate monotony. doing the same thing, having the same routine truly just sucks the life outta me.

i love weird things! learning about weird things! i love wikipedia, just going down rabbit holes of information. i love weird documentaries. i love learning about useless things that'll never come up in regular convos. i do math for fun sometimes.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future, and why?
    i want to get a job, support my parents, find someone to spend my life with, possibly adopt and raise kids, i want to contribute to society in as many little and great ways as possible. i want to see and experience and learn more about everything. i want to live.

sometimes i just wanna say fuck it and just like live in the woods though. like if i got myself assimilated into the communities in the steppes of mongolia who's gonna find me and drag me out?

If you won the lottery and didn't have to work anymore, what would you do?
    i'm gonna find me a wife, adopt and raise some kids and spend my life doing work helping communities in need. i'd probably still want to work though? maybe try being an artist or a writer?

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
    i don't know man i'm pretty boring when it comes to this :| i guess i like very straightforward people? idk.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)?
    i go on a mad cleaning/organising spree then let it fall back to a mild state of messiness every month. i love hanging pictures and letters reminding me of my friends on my walls. lots of posters. lots of tiny succulents.

In what situations or times in your life did you feel most fulfilled, and why?
    you ever make everyone in a group laugh till they're nearly crying. yeah finishing design projects is also *chefs kiss *

How do you behave around strangers?
    i treat them with respect and try to be as nice to them as possible. so like if they're an asshole i don't care about them.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
    i'm not really conflict averse? i'm just loudness/escalation of conflict averse? i'm fine with disagreements and i'm ready to voice my opinion against someone if i feel wronged, but if someone shouts at me i'll get iffy.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    yes. occasionally. loads of sleeping + eating + procrastination + self-sabotaging behavior

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?
    yeah i've been interested? more in the brainstorming of ideas/creation/design role. i have no idea but i've been told i'm the type to start some kind of wild design-based kickstarter lol

How do you dress or manage your appearance?
    i like to get dressed up sometimes but most times i just try to look nice? i've been complimented on my sense of style sometimes, though. i'm into kind of a classy aesthetic but sometimes i dress like an e-girl bc why not.

What were you like as a child? How have you changed since then?
    loud, bossy and bitchy. i was a bully lmao. then very very quiet and an actual emo kid. then just quiet in general. then i became loud again aha. i've always loved art and learning though.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?
    i like kids who are either quiet or related to me. anything else and they're demon spawns.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha SF maybe.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Does the following description come close? IEEs can usually do objective self-assessments although they don't seem to do it often enough; I'm assuming that you've already done enough of one to rule out you being a possible T-type because from your wording, I couldn't be so sure......

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ription-by-I-O

a.k.a. I/O

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is hard but I wouldn't wipe EIE out of the table. [LSI and EIE could share their interest in architecture. This is actually from Gulenko's website.]
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org