Thread: So this is where people get typed, eh?

Hybrid View

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default So this is where people get typed, eh?

Yo, I'm YourBroMoe, or Moe for short. I'm pretty sure I'm a SLI, but I'm cool for other feedback. I'll probably be active, so you guys will prob know what my type is as time goes on. I generally like to figure things out about me in a freeform way, so if anyone is interested, it'd be cool if you shoot some random questions my way, and I'll answer as best I can to see if I can draw conclusions on that.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hm.. what do you like to do? what motivates you and gives you passion?
    what foods do you like?
    are you one of those sacrilegious chocolate-haters?

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great questions!

I guess I like to play video games, and I like to listen to music that relates to my mood. I also like learning things that are interesting.

As for what motivates me: I suppose the things I choose to be responsible for. I'd also say that curiosity and base needs motivate me to action as well. I would also say that people I like result in me being motivated to communicate with them.

I like food with a good amount of spices, especially savory foods. I also like sweet foods, but usually in the form of a pastry, like cake or donuts. Also like coffee a lot. And ice cream.

As for the last question, nope. I loooove chocolate. I am in a diet though, sort of.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YourBroMoe View Post
    I like food with a good amount of spices, especially savory foods. I also like sweet foods, but usually in the form of a pastry, like cake or donuts. Also like coffee a lot. And ice cream.

As for the last question, nope. I loooove chocolate. I am in a diet though, sort of.
    Yes!! Chocolate is just the best but I guess no exceptions can be made for diets

PS you should tag or mention the person you reply to otherwise they will get no notification and probably not see what you write

and I like to listen to music that relates to my mood. I also like learning things that are interesting.
    and let me guess you like drinking water that is wet and eating food that is good too?

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by citronnade View Post
    Yes!! Chocolate is just the best but I guess no exceptions can be made for diets

PS you should tag or mention the person you reply to otherwise they will get no notification and probably not see what you write

and let me guess you like drinking water that is wet and eating food that is good too?
    LOL I think everyone likes good tasting food.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL I think everyone likes good tasting food.
    exactly!!