Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Thugs, Addicts, Homeless, Hookers: Type Them!

  1. #1
    Dauphin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    North Carolina
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    948
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Thugs, Addicts, Homeless, Hookers: Type Them!

    I recently found a youtube channel that posts interviews with marginal figures from around LA. Should make for an interesting experiment. I'll only post a few, you can find others on the channel itself.










    Last edited by Dauphin; 03-14-2020 at 06:15 PM.

  2. #2
    Alonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    FFS, your mom should've swallowed.

  3. #3
    Dauphin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    North Carolina
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    948
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    FFS, your mom should've swallowed.
    Why so, dear child? I do not wish to make a sideshow out of these people, I wish to understand them and to empathize with them. Either way, if you have nothing to add, do not post.

  4. #4
    Alonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dauphin View Post
    Why so, dear child? I do not wish to make a sideshow out of these people, I wish to understand them and to empathize with them. Either way, if you have nothing to add, do not post.
    Though needlessly provocative and click baity af, you could've just left it at "thugs, addicts, homeless, hookers," but you betray your true motives by referring to them as "low lives," which is more of a demeaning moral/value judgment than it is an objective fact. You know damn well you've already viewed this content prior to posting it, and if after doing that you still felt the need to degrade and harshly judge them, chances are "empathy and understanding" are not what you're after.

    You do realize that one can be homeless due to no moral failing or fault of their own, right? You know that one can be forced into prostitution, due to no moral failing or fault of their own, correct? Of course, you already know this. You're simply a miserable, insufferable, disingenuous piece of shit.

  5. #5
    Dauphin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    North Carolina
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    948
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Though needlessly provocative and click baity af, you could've just left it at "thugs, addicts, homeless, hookers," but you betray your true motives by referring to them as "low lives," which is more of a demeaning moral/value judgment than it is an objective fact. You know damn well you've already viewed this content prior to posting it, and if after doing that you still felt the need to degrade and harshly judge them, chances are "empathy and understanding" are not what you're after.

    You do realize that one can be homeless due to no moral failing or fault of their own, right? You know that one can be forced into prostitution, due to no moral failing or fault of their own, correct? Of course, you already know this. You're simply a miserable, insufferable, disingenuous piece of shit.
    I do see how it can be perceived this way, so I edited out any negative language from the op (can't really edit titles). I wish you had worded things less aggressively, but it was a lesson learned regardless. I do apologize for the potentially exploitative language, as that was not my intention.

  6. #6
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,447
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Not responding to the videos, but from what I’ve seen IRL:

    - Thugs: Mostly Se egos
    - Addicts: Anyone really, but less Si egos
    - Hookers: Lower, or devalued Si (specifically ILE, EIE, ESI that I’ve seen)

  7. #7
    Rusal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    TIM
    ISFp
    Posts
    279
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    - Addicts: Anyone really, but less Si egos
    I’ve wondered about that too since some profiles of Si egos describe them as likely to indulge in excesses and from that it could be derived that addictions are a thing with them. But from personal observation Si can work as a dam preventing the excess turning into a real addiction. But they can overindulge in other, less harmful, things if they can get away with it.

  8. #8
    Cryogenic Sleep: Goodbye! Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    TIM
    SLI-0 D sx/sp
    Posts
    3,159
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Not responding to the videos, but from what I’ve seen IRL:


    - Hookers: Lower, or devalued Si (specifically ILE, EIE, ESI that I’ve seen)
    don't forget about SEE.

  9. #9
    a two horned unicorn renegade Homicidal Maniac 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    tickling your PoLR
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF 7 so/sx
    Posts
    5,632
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I really try to understand how Fi PoLR [=nerdy/hard ass roasting] can become a hooker because dat Fi should have at least some manipulative use when trying to sell your ass and I'm not meaning being seductive which is actually what some Fe egos might do waiting to be grabbed. Freaky to think about it but there are some glaring Fi egos who seem to do it even without money (hi you handsome or something).
    Measuring you right now

    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

  10. #10
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,447
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    don't forget about SEE.
    I’m just going off people I actually know who have sold their bodies for sex. There are gonna be some ofc I guess. IME SEEs usually do legal safe practices that follow social conventions at the end of the day though lol, at most are usually just playgirls/playboys and bathwater thots and the sex exchange is more roundabout and inconsistent. I think the majority of SEE women would not feel like they can rely on themselves to keep themselves safe consistently for it to be worth it.

  11. #11
    Cryogenic Sleep: Goodbye! Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    TIM
    SLI-0 D sx/sp
    Posts
    3,159
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I’m just going off people I actually know who have sold their bodies for sex. There are gonna be some ofc I guess. IME SEEs usually do legal safe practices that follow social conventions at the end of the day though lol, at most are usually just playgirls/playboys and bathwater thots and the sex exchange is more roundabout and inconsistent. I think the majority of SEE women would not feel like they can rely on themselves to keep themselves safe consistently for it to be worth it.
    Ok. I've seen SEE females doing it on the internet. I mean prostitution. One is a club dancer and was into drugs and alcohol. I actually have seen lots of SEE Se in these kind of activities.

  12. #12
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,195
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @sbbds

    Sommer - ENFP - Huxley


  13. #13
    Marep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    TIM
    H-EII Sx/Sp E9w1
    Posts
    376
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    @sbbds

    Sommer - ENFP - Huxley

    SEE

  14. #14
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,195
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marep View Post
    SEE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •