Thread: What’s my type?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What’s my type?

So I really don’t know my type, but all I can say is I tested as Enfp in Mbti, and I can really resemble IEE in socionics a lot. Also a little bit of EIE in socionics but I’m not that really much of an expert to use feelings,etc and control it. But one thing I can tell you is I for sure know the atmosphere, for example if I’m in a social setting I can pretty sure know what you’re thinking,observe your body language and know what you’re thinking/think about people. It’s definitely not something I think about a lot either, I can look at you a few seconds and just know what’s going on, I can even tell who you like,into, just from looking at it. I would also say I’m very intuitive or that’s how I would definitely look like, but I also like having fun,discovering new interests,sports,movies, basically anything that seems interesting or peaks my interest. Another type I have also been looking at because of that is SEE, but definitely not sure and I don’t think I really fit that impact,force,able to impact the room archetype. But I like a lot of things associated with the “SEE” archetype. Also I’m pretty average and I definitely can exercise or hit the gym when I can. I try to make sure I can at least try to be athletic.

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would help if we had a video or questionnaire

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeliMeat View Post
    It would help if we had a video or questionnaire
    any questionnares? you can link? i was going to do it but i thought making it shorter and simple was better because when i usally do it i just ramble on and ramble and can be kind of unorganized

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrolyV2 View Post
    any questionnares? you can link? i was going to do it but i thought making it shorter and simple was better because when i usally do it i just ramble on and ramble and can be kind of unorganized
    https://www.sedecology.com/questionnaire

Try to answer as many as you can and don’t worry too much about rambling.
    Lol, it may be a lot to type out!