Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Quadral decay - an analysis of how dominant quadras in society may change

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    EIE-2Ni
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Quadral decay - an analysis of how dominant quadras in society may change

    Hey guys, I've been trying to study how the "dominant" quadra of a society changes with time and political factors. I tried to do this through an analysis of my own country, Nepal's, history. I want to know if the theory I laid out applies to your country too!

    Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6368p8D0BQE

    As for how my analysis of the quadras may be diluted by my own type? I'm not sure. Because I'm not sure of my type! Hehe...

  2. #2
    enmity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    ILI-Ni 5w4 LEVF
    Posts
    107
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think you typed yourself correctly tbh.

  3. #3
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    7,146
    Mentioned
    821 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think you look like an ILI, but I haven’t watched the video closely, and haven’t reviewed your other posts.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    EIE-2Ni
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enmity View Post
    I think you typed yourself correctly tbh.
    As an ILI or an ILE?

  5. #5
    Making peace.
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I think you look like an ILI, but I haven’t watched the video closely, and haven’t reviewed your other posts.
    "Society" is an alpha and beta obsession. Gammas like ILI almost never go into politics or create a full-fledged theory of history like the OP has done in his/her video.
    Socionics is not behaviorist!

    "This is the bizarre thing about being a superhero — you've even got to save the bad guys." -- Captain Planet.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    EIE-2Ni
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SocietyOTLittleFlower View Post
    "Society" is an alpha and beta obsession. Gammas like ILI almost never go into politics or create a full-fledged theory of history like the OP has done in his/her video.
    Isn't a part of having valued Ni being able to recognize consistent patterns that have occurred throughout time?

    Possibly this doesn't manifest in the traditional teaching of history as a series of facts that children have to memorize; but I'd imagine that Ni egos (like Gammas) would still have a pretty good understanding how the present came about relative to the past and recognize where the future may be headed, due to their multidimensional and well-developed Ni. Doesn't this mean that Gammas may very much have their own "theories of history", which you've mentioned like they are alpha and beta constructs?

    Also considering that in order to achieve one's individual goals (which seems to be a focus that Gamma types share), and considering that those (which may be of a more material nature) goals might require a higher position and understanding of society, wouldn't it make sense for Gammas also to understand political patterns? I'm thinking House of Cards (although some might disagree that Frank Underwood is a gamma, I can maybe see an argument for beta ). Just a thought!

  7. #7
    Making peace.
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    History in general is not the same thing as time. Time is , but history is about potential, making it . There's something called the end of history, where all the potentials are actualized and whatever transpires in time no longer actualizes a new society. All of these are heavy / concepts.
    Socionics is not behaviorist!

    "This is the bizarre thing about being a superhero — you've even got to save the bad guys." -- Captain Planet.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    EIE-2Ni
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SocietyOTLittleFlower View Post
    History in general is not the same thing as time. Time is , but history is about potential, making it . There's something called the end of history, where all the potentials are actualized and whatever transpires in time no longer actualizes a new society. All of these are heavy / concepts.
    Okay... so you're saying it's more likely I value /?

  9. #9
    Making peace.
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by safsom2 View Post
    Okay... so you're saying it's more likely I value /?
    You're also asking on the asking/declaring dichotomy. And yes. You're probably somewhere in the alpha quadra.
    Socionics is not behaviorist!

    "This is the bizarre thing about being a superhero — you've even got to save the bad guys." -- Captain Planet.

  10. #10
    Kill4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    2,401
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    quadra values and "ILE-Ti 5w4" both have in common that they are creatures of mythology (which managed to blur the line with typology). Quadra values is fake socionics. Its called Quadra Values Mythology. quadra values is now a relic of the past given that I demonstrated that quadra values doesn't exist, can't exist and is just a mythology which likely arose out of a one-typology closed universe mindset. Nobody relevant really uses quadra values anymore. That's more for fake socionics like you find over at Bullshit socionics society or sedecology.com. Typologycentral, personalitycafe and here have all modernized and evolved out of the quadra values mythology. Stackemup Typology (socionics-side), fomrerly socionics new wave and now the only Typology Superpower, set that revolution off and it caught on like wildfire, same what I done to fake enneagram (Tritype aka multiple personality disorder)!! !
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 03-14-2020 at 11:49 PM.

  11. #11
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Posts
    1,456
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    quadra values and "ILE-Ti 5w4" both have in common that they are creatures of mythology (which managed to blur the line with typology). Quadra values is fake socionics. Its called Quadra Values Mythology. quadra values is now a relic of the past given that I demonstrated that quadra values doesn't exist, can't exist and is just a mythology which likely arose out of a one-typology closed universe mindset. Nobody relevant really uses quadra values anymore. That's more for fake socionics like you find over at Bullshit socionics society or sedecology.com. Typologycentral, personalitycafe and here have all modernized and evolved out of the quadra values typology. Stackemup Typology (socionics-side), fomrerly socionics new wave and now the only Typology Superpower, set that revolution off and it caught on like wildfire, same what I done to fake enneagram (Tritype aka multiple personality disorder)!! !
    No

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by safsom2 View Post
    Isn't a part of having valued Ni being able to recognize consistent patterns that have occurred throughout time?
    This sounds like how an Ne valuer would explain Ni.

    Ni is more about seeing transformation/change across time as a singular process. What you are describing is being able to recognize patterns across time, which is more like recognizing parallels between different contexts, which is Ne.

    (Disclaimer: I haven't watched your video.)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •