Thread: Quadral decay - an analysis of how dominant quadras in society may change

TIM
    LSI-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Quadral decay - an analysis of how dominant quadras in society may change

[Redacted]
    Last edited by rexsaurus36; 11-02-2020 at 11:17 AM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni 5w4 LEVF
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you typed yourself correctly tbh.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think you look like an ILI, but I haven’t watched the video closely, and haven’t reviewed your other posts.

TIM
    LSI-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Redacted]

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I think you look like an ILI, but I haven’t watched the video closely, and haven’t reviewed your other posts.
    "Society" is an alpha and beta obsession. Gammas like ILI almost never go into politics or create a full-fledged theory of history like the OP has done in his/her video.
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

TIM
    LSI-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Redacted]

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

History in general is not the same thing as time. Time is , but history is about potential, making it . There's something called the end of history, where all the potentials are actualized and whatever transpires in time no longer actualizes a new society. All of these are heavy / concepts.

TIM
    LSI-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Redacted]

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by safsom2 View Post
    Okay... so you're saying it's more likely I value /?
    You're also asking on the asking/declaring dichotomy. And yes. You're probably somewhere in the alpha quadra.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

quadra values and "ILE-Ti 5w4" both have in common that they are creatures of mythology (which managed to blur the line with typology). Quadra values is fake socionics. Its called Quadra Values Mythology. quadra values is now a relic of the past given that I demonstrated that quadra values doesn't exist, can't exist and is just a mythology which likely arose out of a one-typology closed universe mindset. Nobody relevant really uses quadra values anymore. That's more for fake socionics like you find over at Bullshit socionics society or sedecology.com. Typologycentral, personalitycafe and here have all modernized and evolved out of the quadra values mythology. Stackemup Typology (socionics-side), fomrerly socionics new wave and now the only Typology Superpower, set that revolution off and it caught on like wildfire, same what I done to fake enneagram (Tritype aka multiple personality disorder)!! !
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 03-14-2020 at 11:49 PM.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    quadra values and "ILE-Ti 5w4" both have in common that they are creatures of mythology (which managed to blur the line with typology). Quadra values is fake socionics. Its called Quadra Values Mythology. quadra values is now a relic of the past given that I demonstrated that quadra values doesn't exist, can't exist and is just a mythology which likely arose out of a one-typology closed universe mindset. Nobody relevant really uses quadra values anymore. That's more for fake socionics like you find over at Bullshit socionics society or sedecology.com. Typologycentral, personalitycafe and here have all modernized and evolved out of the quadra values typology. Stackemup Typology (socionics-side), fomrerly socionics new wave and now the only Typology Superpower, set that revolution off and it caught on like wildfire, same what I done to fake enneagram (Tritype aka multiple personality disorder)!! !
    No

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by safsom2 View Post
    Isn't a part of having valued Ni being able to recognize consistent patterns that have occurred throughout time?
    This sounds like how an Ne valuer would explain Ni.

Ni is more about seeing transformation/change across time as a singular process. What you are describing is being able to recognize patterns across time, which is more like recognizing parallels between different contexts, which is Ne.

(Disclaimer: I haven't watched your video.)