TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I'm back bitches (sort of)

(Wasn't sure where to post this)
    So I've been gone for about 3 months, because I really was not in a good mental state to be on this forum. I'm still probably not, so I might not be back fully though I will make posts here and there. I've PM'd a few people but wanted to make a general update so everyone knows.

I have come to an actual conclusion on my type within the last 3 months and that is EIE. Those of you who pointed out that I was very inconsistent were correct, though Ti is still valued. I am far too expressive to be a Logical type as well. Si being PoLR is the best fit, always thought that was my worst function and is absolutely not valued. Ni/Se axis always did seem to be the better fit in general. My true strengths aren't in logical matters but rather evoking emotions in others and playing on how they feel (pathos) rather than how they think (logos)

If anyone is curious, the family situation isn't really that much better - so that's always fun.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome back, hope ur alright /DarkAngelFireWizard666/Armalite/Atlascog. EIE works.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xXdedXx View Post
    Welcome back, hope ur alright /DarkAngelFireWizard666/Armalite/Atlascog. EIE works.
    Thanks I'm doing better than I was at the beginning of 2020 that's for sure.