Which type(s) am I seeking?
First off, I know I have a huge number of unread notifications, so if I owe you a response, I'm sorry, I'll get to it...soon.
But first! I thought of a new way to type me. Here are the high-level, general characteristics I would be seeking in a partner. Based on this, please tell me which type(s) I am seeking!
(I've obviously excluded non-Socionics factors like religious views or whatever)
- Someone who can take me to meet new people and do new things. I am always thinking. All the time, from morning to night, it's think-think-think-think-think-think-think-think-think-think. Constant mental activity. Left to my own devices, I spend all my time dissecting, theorizing, analyzing. I don't want to do anything else 95% of the time, but sometimes, I would like someone to take me to meet people/do activities that I would never know about (I don't look into local events or activities etc. because left to my own devices, I don't care at all about those).
- Someone who can occupy themselves. Since I think 95% of the time (including the time I am at work, obviously), I don't have a lot of free time to spend entertaining others. So I would be looking for a partner who can keep occupied/entertained/engaged with something else the majority of the time.
- Someone who does not talk very much. I rarely talk to anyone, but when I do talk to someone, I talk A LOT, but it drains me to talk so much. So I want someone who is ok with rarely talking, but me talking a lot when I talk, and then me getting drained and not talking again for a loooong time (like sometimes it's up to 5 hours!).
- Someone who can help me with projects. Not work stuff. I have too many ongoing personal, non-work projects. So if someone could take on some of those, that would be super helpful. I don't sleep enough. I stay up way too late getting stuff done. It's fun. But if someone could help, I could also sleep more, which would also be nice. I'm exhausted.
- Someone who is not emotionally needy beyond what is normal in a relationship. Self-explanatory
What I would give in return lol
I guess this is also important. Both for typing, and in reality.
Also lol sorry switching to second person now
- I can help you develop formulations or mini-theories based on your observations. Like I said, I'm theorizing and analyzing basically all the time anyway, so I don't mind lending some of that time to someone else.
- I like doing housework, so I can cook, clean, all that stuff, actually I WANT to do it and will become aggressive if someone else tries to take it over. But I will not do it that often. Only once or twice a week. I cook in batches. But I have no creativity in this area, I am completely rigid (not actively so, just by default), so you will need to give me food-related suggestions. I can't tell what tastes good or bad so you would need to tell me what it tastes like to you. Also if the food tastes bad, you can't say anything bad, you can only tell me how to make it good (without saying it's bad)
- I like grocery shopping also and I do it really well and very quickly
- I can plan really well. So I can make all plans for us
- I have good judgment and good foresight
I'll add stuff if I think of more. Thanks!
Last edited by redundantoxymoron; 03-07-2020 at 10:09 PM.
Still sounds a lot like LII. Not LSI.