Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Ni-PoLR -- How does it manifest in ESFjs and ESTjs?

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Erk View Post
    No. This is a good clear example of problematic Te. It's time to go and your dumb ass is doing something that has no basis with the task at hand. A lot of what has been said in this thread is actually Te vs. Fe, and has nothing to do with Ni/Si.
    So, it's a Te problem and not an Ni problem?

This is one of the things that has me unsure between SEI and ESE.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    So, it's a Te problem and not an Ni problem?

This is one of the things that has me unsure between SEI and ESE.
    Maybe you're lse
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Maybe you're lse
    Well to clarify, i have the same problems as mentioned in that post -- so i need to figure out whether that is related to weak Te or weak Ni (or both?). Im going back and forth between ESE and SEI for that reason (or one of).

As much as i'd love to be your dual, Maritsa ...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Trevor a simple"you should calm down niw" reminds LSE that it's not that big a deal
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i didn't read the whole thread but actually thought about this recently.

i have two close family members with Ni polr, my mother who is LSE and my daughter who is ESE.

neither one of them can remember their childhood. and my daughter is only 17.

i wondered whether this could be polr related, kind of like having trouble tracking things through time. my mother enjoys reading about history and watching shows about history - i wonder if it's interesting to her since she forgets the things that have happened. i think it makes her feel more secure to know that someone is keeping track of how things are progessing over time.

my other daughter who is ILE like me, is exactly the same as i am. we both remember our childhoods clearly. skye is only 12 but she can list all kinds of things going all the way back to age 3. so essentially i think being able to remember things over a long time frame is Ni related. while Ni is in the ignoring position of ILE, it is still a strong function.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i think Ni-polr can manifest in an intolerance for uncertainty about the future. to avoid this, the Ni-polr will plan carefully to account for every little detail, even for a simple outing. with an LSE i know, this involves a multitude of texts and several phone calls leading up to whatever event, planning down to the minute when everything will happen. because i operate differently, making plans with this LSE is stressful, as this style of planning is not something i appreciate, and her suggestions really amount to instructions for me (e.g. "you should leave around 1:00pm, so you'll arrive by 1:30-1:35pm, then that'll give us about 30 minutes to chat and catch up, then we'll head to the restaurant by 2:00pm"...... and that would be just the first text of many i receive). the time it will take for every activity and each phase of the event is taken into account. they will also have plan B and C ready, just in case plan A doesn't work out. not much is left open to chance.

i also think Ni-polr doesn't enjoy being alone with their own thoughts. based on comments from Ni-polrs i've known (mostly LSEs), i really wonder if being in a introspective, contemplative state is something foreign and uncomfortable for them. from my perspective, it seems they will keep themselves perpetually busy with a continuous stream of tasks and activities in order to avoid getting into such a state. one LSE i used to know was incredulous when i told her i'm perfectly fine being quiet and alone, staring off into space, having time to think and reflect in solitude. according to her, i was just staring at the ceiling "doing absolutely nothing."

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    i think Ni-polr can manifest in an intolerance for uncertainty about the future. to avoid this, the Ni-polr will plan carefully to account for every little detail, even for a simple outing. with an LSE i know, this involves a multitude of texts and several phone calls leading up to whatever event, planning down to the minute when everything will happen. because i operate differently, making plans with this LSE is stressful, as this style of planning is not something i appreciate, and her suggestions really amount to instructions for me (e.g. "you should leave around 1:00pm, so you'll arrive by 1:30-1:35pm, then that'll give us about 30 minutes to chat and catch up, then we'll head to the restaurant by 2:00pm"...... and that would be just the first text of many i receive). the time it will take for every activity and each phase of the event is taken into account. they will also have plan B and C ready, just in case plan A doesn't work out. not much is left open to chance.

i also think Ni-polr doesn't enjoy being alone with their own thoughts. based on comments from Ni-polrs i've known (mostly LSEs), i really wonder if being in a introspective, contemplative state is something foreign and uncomfortable for them. from my perspective, it seems they will keep themselves perpetually busy with a continuous stream of tasks and activities in order to avoid getting into such a state. one LSE i used to know was incredulous when i told her i'm perfectly fine being quiet and alone, staring off into space, having time to think and reflect in solitude. according to her, i was just staring at the ceiling "doing absolutely nothing."
    Lse need a sounding board. They love to have someone around to talk to about all the shit that happened.
    -

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lse need a sounding board. They love to have someone around to talk to about all the shit that happened.
    yep, that is really true with my LSE friend. she likes to talk a lot, and you will hear every detail about whatever thing happened when she does. a conversation with her is never less than 20 minutes. as someone else pointed out in the thread, perhaps it has to do with the Ni-polr needing to keep track of their own "history" - by reliving the event out loud to another person, it is no longer just a memory, but now something tangible and real.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Glam a good deal of what you said about LSE planning an activity is actualy the routine-izing and confining nature of Te and not Ni. Ni polr is more often realizing that the activities are bound to a certain time frame and thus stressful to LSE
    -

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glam a good deal of what you said about LSE planning an activity is actualy the routine-izing and confining nature of Te and not Ni. Ni polr is more often realizing that the activities are bound to a certain time frame and thus stressful to LSE
    i may disagree with this as i think Te types can often actually be good with schedules and time frames. from what i've observed LSE likes to make a schedule out of everything. it's if there's no schedule that it's stressful. and i kind of think it's because they like to plan out their entire life and all of their time because time spent doing nothing (which includes time spent pondering things and reflecting) = time wasted. so LSE likes to fill their life with schedules of projects and activities to feel that all the time is being used well.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i may disagree with this as i think Te types can often actually be good with schedules and time frames. from what i've observed LSE likes to make a schedule out of everything. it's if there's no schedule that it's stressful. and i kind of think it's because they like to plan out their entire life and all of their time because time spent doing nothing (which includes time spent pondering things and reflecting) = time wasted. so LSE likes to fill their life with schedules of projects and activities to feel that all the time is being used well.
    They are very good at it I agree. Where I don't agree is the stress knowing that they have to live life by time
    -

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are very good at it I agree. Where I don't agree is the stress knowing that they have to live life by time
    i don't understand what you mean by that then. by creating schedules one *is* living life by "time." it's a constant adherence to the clock and dates. unless by time you mean, just the sort of flow of events, or one thing into another... ?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i don't understand what you mean by that then. by creating schedules one *is* living life by "time." it's a constant adherence to the clock and dates. unless by time you mean, just the sort of flow of events, or one thing into another... ?
    They don't like it even though they are forced to do it.
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni PoLR to me... = not being able to learn from past experiences, so repeating the same thing expecting some different outcome; not knowing the passing of time or having a notion of time very well tuned; not understanding some things which are obvious to others' in informal conversation; seeing things as 'static' rather than as they are which is changing all the time. Recollection of events is somewhat atemporal, not linked to time; events seem to have all happened at the same point in the 'past'. Sometimes this static view of things is so annoying that I don't remember unimportant things like for example did I brush my teeth one hour ago or is it last night that I'm recalling? With Se demonstrative this often also leads to unexpected action. I think that seeing things and people as static and unchanging is the worst part of it. Or as chaotically changing, without a pattern, which is maybe worse. The world as total mayhem, or as total unchanging boredom.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airman View Post
    Ni PoLR to me... = not being able to learn from past experiences, so repeating the same thing expecting some different outcome; not knowing the passing of time or having a notion of time very well tuned; not understanding some things which are obvious to others' in informal conversation; seeing things as 'static' rather than as they are which is changing all the time. Recollection of events is somewhat atemporal, not linked to time; events seem to have all happened at the same point in the 'past'. Sometimes this static view of things is so annoying that I don't remember unimportant things like for example did I brush my teeth one hour ago or is it last night that I'm recalling? With Se demonstrative this often also leads to unexpected action. I think that seeing things and people as static and unchanging is the worst part of it. Or as chaotically changing, without a pattern, which is maybe worse. The world as total mayhem, or as total unchanging boredom.
    is this something you seek help with?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. But I've found ways to deal with it, which are highly personal so I'm somewhat unsure as to expose them as they may not benefit others. What I can say is that it is good to have in mind that everything is constantly changing and remind myself of that often. And also the compulsion of planning ahead and scheduling everything, it's just a normal reaction of someone who is aware that he is totally unaware of the passage of time. So having a wristwatch is also good. Since I've discovered I've a slightly delicate heart condition I've loosened and relaxed more being aware every night when I go to sleep that I might not wake up the next day. It's been really liberating and I don't have a wristwatch on my wrist now for example. Though I keep on checking what time is it in the celular phone and or in the notebook's clock. But really the ego doesn't want to lose its control over things does it? What would be of the ego without time... if there was only now. It seems it would be extinction. But it isn't. Anyway I'm straying off the thread here so enough.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    Ni polr's get irked when people make suppositions that cannot be traced back to any specific, concrete setting. "Where the hell did that come from?" "how does this apply here?" "How do you know that?" "That doesn't have anything to do with whats going on." "Show me how you know this".
    I can definitely resonate with this. Additionally I will often take something said randomly (supposedly ) in context with the immediate setting, which can sometimes lead to misunderstandings, and i find that kind of thing frustrating, i'm like why say something like that when we're talking about X, and i will read into things based on context, very much so.

Speaking of context, i can often see things coming and predict how things will go (often accurately, to my surprise), but my predictions do seem to be largely based on context that is fairly tangible.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk i cant really resonate with this... i learn from my mistakes quite well and try not to repeat them. I also try to learn from other people's mistakes and not make the same mistakes myself.

It's not certain I'm Ni-POLR though (trying to figure that out), so idk.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cant resonate much with that i have to say...

although i can't imagine myself just sitting there reflecting; i do my reflecting while doing relaxing things.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

yep, that is really true with my LSE friend. she likes to talk a lot, and you will hear every detail about whatever thing happened when she does. a conversation with her is never less than 20 minutes. as someone else pointed out in the thread, perhaps it has to do with the Ni-polr needing to keep track of their own "history" - by reliving the event out loud to another person, it is no longer just a memory, but now something tangible and real.
    My ese sister is like this. It is so bad I have to tell her to skip the details and get to the main point sometimes. If I ask how her day was it is like I get every single detail and sometimes she even tells me about the running commentary in her head while she was doing whatever she was doing, everyone who texted her, what they said, why so and so is doing this or that (I don't even know these people) and it makes my eyes glaze over. If I don't steer her back to the main point it could take a half hour to tell me about a 15 minute drive to the store and every mundane thing that happened along the way. I love her so much so I feel bad when I have to cut her off.

Most of the above applies to my sister too. She is not very introspective at all and I think resents being asked to introspect since she had a weird reaction to some kind of reiki healing thing my EII sister took her too. She is way more comfortable with the tangible world.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    Idk i cant really resonate with this... i learn from my mistakes quite well and try not to repeat them. I also try to learn from other people's mistakes and not make the same mistakes myself.

It's not certain I'm Ni-POLR though (trying to figure that out), so idk.
    This all sounds rational as opposed to following situations or situational which is very "p"
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LoL Maritsa you still think I'm SLI? Well given that Socionics mirror types can be so similar I might be SLI... But the Te is very prominent.
    I think there are a lot of assumptions here on this thread which apply only to an ESE or only to an LSE. For example, the ESE has an 'unused' Fi... Ignoring... so it's common for ESEs to be harsher with others' feelings or just not value much of empathy, humanism, these things that LSEs will value to their death.
    But then enlighten me here Maritsa how can I know for sure whether I'm LSE or SLI ? Can you elaborate a questionnaire or something like that, like a quick scan which would tell me which delta ST I am? I think you can do that. If you will...
    Perhaps I wasn't very clear in my previous posts regarding my Ni PoLR but it basically sums up in not having a sense of the passage of time: a conversation deemed important I will go on to great lengths and often have to stop because the interlocutor reminds me of 'what time it is'. I will hardly notice the passing of time as something inherent, for me time is totally subjective, like I was talking to this friend I hadn't talked in a while and we talked one hour and a half on the phone then I noticed she began to sound tired and looked at the watch and realised we had been talking for one hour and half. These types of thing. An hour can pass either like one second or like one year to me, not sure this is related to Ni PoLR or poor Ni, but it seems to be so. Another thing is a lack of 'mental flightiness' which makes me too grounded compared with types with Ni on Egoblock... This has a good and a bad aspect to it. As everything I guess.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

An hour can pass either like one second or like one year to me, not sure this is related to Ni PoLR or poor Ni, but it seems to be so.
    That's not Ni specific.

Though if you absolutely have no sense of the passage of time then I would say yes that's more Ni PoLR

Another thing is a lack of 'mental flightiness' which makes me too grounded compared with types with Ni on Egoblock... This has a good and a bad aspect to it. As everything I guess.
    That's just S>N.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Those with Ni PoLr appear to me, an Se lead, as being either over-intensely gung-ho when trying to achieve a goal, OR, as if everything they do is completely random and pointless, like they forget "the point" of whatever they are doing or whatever is going on or suddenly and compulsively suggest an aberration from their schedule.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ni polr here listen to the pressing of matter regarding not having time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4QT...5pDUlZqbWPgmuw
    -

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kill4me thinks i'm ni polr. watch me. asjflsajgahgashgsadljflsadjfals;j

i would have used @ but i can't recall his exact username....

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ESE Ni polr: I once heard an ESE make a rant about people "playing mind games". ESE's Ni polr IMO is mainly manifested as guillibility. ESEs also seem to have a distaste for dark, violent forms of media and entertainment which might also be related to their Ni polr. They often stereotype anyone with a lowly appearance as evil people who want to rob you.

LSE Ni polr: Inability to wait. They'd rather do something reckless and stupid then do nothing. Very poor ability to contemplate and often hold a primitive life philosophy, even though they can seem very intelligent when it comes to their ability to arrange the physical world.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

They rush themselves, they rush people because they have trouble planning and because they don't have enough time for themselves. No types organize things accordingly and take a lot of time for their interests
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    ESE Ni polr: I once heard an ESE make a rant about people "playing mind games". ESE's Ni polr IMO is mainly manifested as guillibility. ESEs also seem to have a distaste for dark, violent forms of media and entertainment which might also be related to their Ni polr. They often stereotype anyone with a lowly appearance as evil people who want to rob you.

LSE Ni polr: Inability to wait. They'd rather do something reckless and stupid then do nothing. Very poor ability to contemplate and often hold a primitive life philosophy, even though they can seem very intelligent when it comes to their ability to arrange the physical world.
    My ESE friend quit his job suddenly expecting results as he's a result type. LSE too can be impulsive
    -

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mightylizard View Post
    - Hates any sort of ambiguity in terms of other peoples mental states. He doesn't mind ambiguity if it is "out in the open."
    What does the latter mean? Ambiguity out in the open = ?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mightylizard View Post
    Ways I (ILE) see Ni POLR manifest in my boyfriend (ESE)

- Dislikes discussions about "perspective." e.g., once I said, "I would love to see the world as a baby for a few minutes. Would that be cool?" He gave me a blank look and eventually said, "I haven't thought about that."

- VERY impulsive with emotional expression. If someone pisses him off he calls them out right there on the spot, without thinking about the consequences at all (i.e., no foresight). Then he wonders why he always has some interpersonal issue at most points in his life. The way he describes interpersonal issues he has it is almost as though they just materialized out of thin air. He doesn't understand cause and effect, and that there is a consistent pattern: someone does something that pisses him off, and he blows up on them, and then there are interpersonal issues that arise. Even cause and effect that simple he really struggles with "internalizing" (i.e., he struggles recognizing it and learning from it. He may "admit it" externally, but there is no internalizing of the cause-effect relationship, and therefore he makes the same mistakes over and over again.)

- Hates any sort of ambiguity in terms of other peoples mental states. He doesn't mind ambiguity if it is "out in the open." He needs everything spelled out for him, even things which would be obvious to other people. He acts as though this is normal (i.e., that no one would be able to pick up on what he expects you to tell him). He hates the idea of there being "secrets," and what he calls "secrets" wouldn't be consider "secrets" to anyone else, because the information he is talking about is simply not worth expressing. e.g., If I have a meeting with someone to discuss 'X' (X could be anything that is irrelevant to him), and I don't tell him about it and he finds out, he gets annoyed that I "kept the meeting a secret." Except my intention wasn't to "keep the meeting a secret," it was just not relevant to him, and it never crossed my mind to tell him.

I don't mind his Ni POLR for the most part. I put up with it. I'm sure I am equally oblivious in Fi aspects that he puts up with.
    This sounds more like Superego with Ego to be honest -- most typically SLE.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    This sounds more like Superego with Ego to be honest -- most typically SLE.
    Then that's why I related to a lot of it... like, yeah, I would've given exactly that kind of blank look to that Ne idea about the baby pov. That does not seem Ne valuing there for sure. ESE is supposed to value it. And ILE isn't supposed to freely give Ni, but Ne.

I relate to the rest too except I don't get this "out in the open" type of ambiguity thingy, what does that mean. ESE is supposed to have better understanding of Fe/Fi, as well. I do understand cause and effect okay when it's not about relationship stuff. For that stuff it's a lot harder.

SLE is ok. He could be my Identical too, with all that Ne criticism from ILE indicating PoLR Ne lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a few questions:

Even though this might sound contradictory to their characteristics, is it possible for them to be so immersed with their own thoughts, they neglect the external world so much that when they perform some concrete action, it ends up backfiring?

Also, how would an Ni-ignoring react to situations Ni-PoLRs get themselves into? I would think that even though an Ne-ego would completely foresee the consequences of doing a certain action with clarity, they place less weight in favor of the actual possibilities it can bring to their lives.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Then that's why I related to a lot of it... like, yeah, I would've given exactly that kind of blank look to that Ne idea about the baby pov. That does not seem Ne valuing there for sure. ESE is supposed to value it. And ILE isn't supposed to freely give Ni, but Ne.
    agreed.

I relate to the rest too except I don't get this "out in the open" type of ambiguity thingy, what does that mean.
    I interpret that as a preference for and over and , in the sense of needing to know exactly where others stand and what they think (and telling others exactly what you think too, by "calling them out"), and the paranoia being related to issues with and . It could be LSI too.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@mightylizard I thought of one thing that definitely hints at how your bf may not be Fe ego - them not naturally "getting" what emotional reactions are about in interactions with people. Ego Fe isn't simply "impulsive emotionality", it has to include the cognitive aspect of it too.

TIM
    LSI-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ni PoLR?

Hey all, how would Ni PoLR manifest itself as a function? A general inattention to where one's life is headed? An ability to analyze cause/effect relationships over time? I'm asking because right now, I'm juggling between two types (ILE and LSE) and can't really decide if I have Ni or Fi PoLR, so any corrections to my analysis would be appreciated!

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone trying to cram a bunch of things in a small amount of time and feel like there's not enough time in the day.

A LSE friend of mine always seems to try to get a ton of things done in a short amount of time, sometimes it seems unreasonable.
    He came to my state to go on a cruise for a 5 days, on top of meeting up with an old friend across town and take them to the beach and theme park, then visit another old friend on the other side of town, while saying he was gonna treat me to a movie, all the in the span of a week and some change, and he still was making suggestions of things to do. Like bruh, slow down. That's what it looks like to me at least, he kept piling up all these activities in this short amount of time, not even considering he might be piling on too much, while saying "There's not enough hours in the day man." In his head it's like "Let's try to fit all these things in this amount of time." in my mind I think "we only have enough time to do this and this".

Also one time he was willing to move to another state with me to help me get on my feet and go after a certain career, I asked him "ok so what are you gonna do?" and he didn't really have an answer, she just wanted to help, and that seemed very strange to me that he didn't think about what he would be doing with his life in that situation.
    Last edited by Lord Pixel; 03-08-2020 at 07:34 PM.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    Someone trying to cram a bunch of things in a small amount of time and feel like there's not enough time in the day.

A LSE friend of mine always seems to try to get a ton of things done in a short amount of time, sometimes it seems unreasonable.
    ILE can also feel that there is not enough time in the day to look into everything they think of during the day, lol, but the difference is that, despite being an Irrational type, the high Ni means that they can still see easily how long everything will take and they will know when the time frame is unreasonable.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean these are pretty different types outside of that, maybe try to identify your base function or creative function? I mean you can't tell if your Si is suggestive or creative? Or if your Ti is creative or ignored? Or if your Te is demonstrative or base? Or if your Ne is base or HA? (Well, sometimes that one - base vs. HA - does trip people up)

You also can't tell if you're Ti/Fe or Fi/Te valuing?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILE might not really appreciate the time aspects. They might throw lots of time to their projects that do not result in anything at all but is rather fun and interesting. <-- probably the best version of Ni ignoring.

As a result they might drag others into their own rabbit hole of impossibilities.

Some gone far examples: study for years something that is doomed not to result in payback.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast