Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A more real gender distribution of among the (sub)types

Alpha:
    ILE-Ti: (2/3, 4/5] females

ILE-Ne: way more males than females

ESE-Fe and ESE-Si combined: i guess slightly more males than females.

SEI-Fe: i guess mostly males

SEI-Si: i guess slightly more females

LII-Ti and LII-Ne: slightly more males than females (LII-Ti is more common in females)

Beta:
    SLE-Se and SLE-Ti combined: [13/20, 4/5] females (SLE-Ti > or = 7/8 female, it's the most common type in females)

EIE-Fe and EIE-Ni combined: [5/8, 5/6] males

LSI-Ti and LSI-Se combined: [8/15, 13/20] females, LSI-Se females percentage is higher than LSI-Ti females percentage

IEI-Fe: way more males than females (higher percentage of IEI-Fe are males than IEI-Ni)

IEI-Ni: (1/2, 2/3] males

Gamma:
    LIE-Te and LIE-Ni combined: [7/10, 9/10] males

SEE-Se: (1/2, 3/5] females (really not sure about this; I've had very little interaction with people I knew to be SEE-Se)

SEE-Fi: (1/2, 5/6] males

ILI-Ni and ILI-Te combined: close to 50-50

ESI-Fi: [5/8, 6/7] males

ESI-Se: close to 50-50

Delta:
    LSE-Te and LSE-Si combined: close to 50-50

EII-Fi and EII-Ne combined: close to 50-50

SLI-Si and SLI-Te combined: I don't know.

IEE-Ne and IEE-Fi combined: [3/5, 4/5] males

(1/2, 2/3] means more than 1/2 and up to 2/3.

***ADDENDUM***:

This probably also means the official statistics (i.e. the Pearson Company's statistics) for the WISC and WAIS subtests are at least a little bit off, at least 1/3 S.D. for the block design test. Females are less likely to take part in the standardization samples, but in school samples of things like the Naglieri Nonverbal Reasoning Test NNAT (reference available on request) and the Differential Aptitude Test DAT, where everyone is required to take them and all the scores are reported, females actually do better overall on the NNAT and the numerical reasoning and space relations tests of the DAT (while males actually do better on average on the verbal reasoning subtest). Also, there have been numerous studies suggesting that males learn better by hearing on average and are more inductive while females learn better by seeing on average and trust inductive reasoning less and use deductive logic more. Induction has long been considered men's logic, while Deduction has long been considered women's logic, even though men dominated science. Professional artists (painters, cartoonists, film directors, crafters, musicians, photographers) who are great at doing things step-by-step make higher quality artwork than people who are not great at doing things step-by-step.

I just wish there were one, comprehensive, study done and published by a female ILE-Ti, to be imposed on the world, and not tax-payer subsidized in any way (although female ILE-Ti would be most likely to know and understand that it is necessary to not use government funding anyway) that proved that men have more affective empathy on average, that women were better spatially (except *maybe* on mental rotations) and with object recognition and with quantitative and logical reasoning and disproved the old falsehoods that women have more affective empathy, are better verbally, men are better spatially and numerically. Women are more concise and think, non-emotionally, before they speak more, but they also *maybe* have more limited vocabularies on average (but a more abstract understanding of the words they do remember) and are less trusting of words and more trusting of actions and what can be seen; men rely on words more than women while women rely on, recognize, and deal with space and physical concrete reality better. One other thing I have noticed is that individually, women, are more likely to be in two groups than men, to firmly be at extremes of either always, consistently caring about, and using the most suitable word or outright being of the opinion that words matter way less than they matter.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 01-30-2021 at 06:01 AM.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All the girls in dating apps are IEE
    The roses are red and the sky is blue
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do wonder if Extraverted Logical (ExTx) women are more likely to be the introverted subtype. Women in general are discouraged from speaking, at least that's how I was raised -- but Logic is even less desired than Ethics, when it comes from women.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redundantoxymoron View Post
    I do wonder if Extraverted Logical (ExTx) women are more likely to be the introverted subtype. Women in general are discouraged from speaking, at least that's how I was raised -- but Logic is even less desired than Ethics, when it comes from women.
    ILE and SLE women are more likely to be the Ti subtypes; for ILE women the difference is larger (although the logical subtype is totally different from the intuitive subtype; with ILE it's like the two subtypes are totally different types). Not sure about LSE and LIE women.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah according to my observations this doesn't match what I've observed and it makes me wonder how you even came up with this, which ppl you observed and where, etc

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLEs: More guys than girls slightly but it feels pretty equal. As the male ones usually get institutionalized anyway and the female ones it's easy to spot them since they will be assertive and have kind of stereotypically male-ish features but still want to be treated like a lady.

IEIs: More girls than guys but the guys definitely stand out more. The males are either looked down on too much or the reverse, thought of too highly as 'misunderstood artistic outcasts' or some bullshit - or mistaken as EIIs that can fix other people's moral fuck-ups. The weirdness in IEI males is way too overhyped. The females OTOH are overlooked as 'basic bitch Staceys' when in all reality they can actually be quite unique and intelligent.

LSIs: More guys than girls.

EIEs: More girls than guys.

LSE: UHHHHHHHHHHHHH I kind of avoid them since they are so boring Republican like to me so I have to say kind of 50/50? The female ones seem to be attracted to power in the professional sense, the males incur power more 'naturally.'

ESI: About 60 female, 40 male. The male ones are kind of sexy like mysterious greek gods? (to me anyway)

LIE: Definitely more male...

ILE: Definitely more male, the female ones are interesting tho.

ILI: More male than female.

IEE: More female... but not overwhelmingly so. But definitely more noticeable. 62/38?

LII: More male than female. Cuz men think and women feel!!!!

ESE: More females definitely, male ESEs come off even gayer than I do and god as we all know, that is pretty goddamn fucking GAY.

SEI: More female than male. LOL @ a man being diplomatic. We should all learn how to fish and hunt instead.

EII: More female than male maybe slightly but it's pretty close. /kartwheel kicks Eckart Tolle's face.

SLI: More male than female but it's close.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From personal experience, Deltas seem generally pretty evenly distributed in regard to sex.

@BandD, there might be more SEI dudes than you think. They just don't stick out too much. They can look like SLIs at first glance, but they're either more insecure and nervous, or they seem more friendly and agreeable in a quiet, casual, and laid-back sort of way. The latter won't have many strong opinions.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    Alpha:
    ILE-Ti: (7/12, 3/4] females
    ILE-Ne: way more males than females
    ESE-Fe and ESE-Si combined: slightly more males than females.
    SEI-Fe: mostly males
    SEI-Si: slightly more females
    LII-Ti and LII-Ne: slightly more males than females (LII-Ti is more common in females)
    Beta:
    SLE-Se and SLE-Ti combined: [13/20, 4/5] females (SLE-Ti > or = 7/8 female, it's the most common type in females)
    EIE-Fe and EIE-Ni combined: [5/8, 5/6] males
    LSI-Ti and LSI-Se combined: [8/15, 13/20] females, LSI-Se females percentage is higher than LSI-Ti females percentage
    IEI-Fe: way more males than females (higher percentage of IEI-Fe are males than IEI-Ni)
    IEI-Ni: (1/2, 2/3] males
    Gamma:
    LIE-Te and LIE-Ni combined: [11/20, 9/10] males
    SEE-Se: (1/2, 5/6] females
    SEE-Fi: (1/2, 5/6] males
    ILI-Ni and ILI-Te combined: (1/2, 5/8) males
    ESI-Fi: [11/20, 5/6] males
    ESI-Se: (1/2, 2/3] males
    Delta:
    LSE-Te and LSE-Si combined: (1/2, 3/5] females
    EII-Fi and EII-Ne combined: (13/25, 4/5] females
    SLI-Si and SLI-Te combined: (1/2, 9/10] males
    IEE-Ne and IEE-Fi combined: (1/2, 2/3] males

(1/2, 2/3] means more than 1/2 and up to 2/3.

So the official statistics for the WISC and WAIS tests are at least a little bit off.
    TAKE NOTICE that your post is absolutely, positively and 100 percent baseless.

https://youtu.be/JirvSuZQ-gA?t=225
    TIM
    IEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So EIE-Ni is the most gender neutral type? Or maybe it's the most simultaneously masculine and feminine.... yeah that sounds more beta.

And then... EIE-Ni and LSI-Se are the most gender average pairing, so I guess they both are father and mother at different times.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EIE males seem very feminine in their speech, lol.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    EIE males seem very feminine in their speech, lol.
    That's the first I hear of this? It sure doesn't match my experience with EIE.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    After initial bravado they notice superficial understanding of matters and...
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I wonder about the purpose of these statistics; flawed models giving birth to flawed tests that create flawed statistics which validate flawed models. Anecdotally, a huge proportion of women that I've had dealings with seemed to be F-types while men seemed more evenly split but still with many more T-types. Also, S-types seemed to far outnumber N-types. However, unique work environments have very likely skewed my statistics. A very old joke comes to mind about the use of statistics: on average, I should be comfortable with one foot in a hot oven and the other in a freezer......

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It doesn't matter anymore because ppl is choosing their gender now.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    EIE are pretty masculine in speech and everything else (the only EIE I ever knew who was feminine in his speech was my principal in middle school; he was also my principal in the 12th grade). LSI-Se and ILE-Ti are way more feminine in their speech than EIE are.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also made some more mistakes. I initially had ILE-Ti at (7/12, 3/4] or [7/12, 3/4] (I'm too stupid to remember). But at least 2/3 of ILE-Ti are female. Another huge mistake I made was about IEE as I had initially had them ranging only from just greater than half, when the vast majority of IEE are male.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Every beautiful woman is ILE-Ti.