Thread: Can creative function subtypes enjoy the increased demand for their creative function when around their Activator and Beneficiary?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Can creative function subtypes enjoy the increased demand for their creative function when around their Activator and Beneficiary?

(This is a general question unrelated to my own self-typing in progress.)

I'm curious if a creative function subtype (NOT DCNH Creative!) can enjoy the increased demand for their creative function when around their Activator and Beneficiary? (These are the two types that have your creative as their suggestive)

I was talking once online with an LSI-Se who said that s/he enjoyed spending time with IEIs about the same as EIEs because the IEIs would place more demand on Se, which was enjoyable to this LSI-Se.

I am curious if this experience is generalizable. Thanks.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At least in my experience I can say this is true. It puts a certain strain on the base subtype to deal with Beneficiaries because their demand for the benefactor’s creative is so high. With activators it is less problematic with complementary subtypes.

In a group setting, I once saw an LSI-Se little girl with an IEI-Ni adolescent and LSI was eagerly using her Se to roughhouse with the IEI. LSI led the interaction and both were all smiles. For the creative subtype, it seems being recognized for their creative accomplishments is tied deeper into the ego than for the base subtype. So there comes a sense of satisfaction with having your creative function appreciated as much as it is by Activators and Beneficiaries.

I get along better with Si-SxI than with most. Also often find them very sexually attractive. When I am close to a person my Ne goes wild, and their acceptance of that in me makes me feel quite loved.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, no.

Both ESE & EIE are rationals. I find Fe-doms annoying & relying on my Ti would make me a rational type. I am the creative subtype but my Ti is a supportive function & that's how I like it. Rationals are cool, I'm just not a rational.

I'm cooler utilizing Ti with my duals/mirage (IEI/SEI) or with supervisee/mirror (LII/LSI). Might help to mention supervisee/mirror don't require Ti but make for decent Ti-related convo.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

There are no subtypes in Socionics. There can be people with different strenght of 4 functions and differently developed some of skills there.

It's possibly to assume as more pleasant situation when an opponent has better working function relating to your suggestive region. But it's doubtful that the difference for such opponent is significant.

Following to this, activators with better 2nd function should be more pleasant than other activators. This also reduces negative effect of same E/I and different J/P. For duals should be the other - the more accented ones with stronger base function whould be more pleasant. Though this advance mb reduced by higher neuroticism.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Some people spend way too much time on either input or output processes when ideally, the two processes should be balanced 50-50. Imbalances create processing inefficiencies rather than actual sub-types. A type with such an inefficiency has the same processing configuration, preferences and priorities as one without. I spend way too much time rationalizing so therefore I tend to tune out more and be less aware of my surroundings than the average LII but that's where the difference ends.

One type takes an interest in another type usually because of what they have to offer or their background; type differences really only come into play when they have to depend on one another. Your LSI hanging around and enjoying being with IEIs wouldn't surprise me but them being able to build something important together unsupervised would.

a.k.a. I/O