Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are SEE's drawn towards in romantic partners?

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    Yep but theoretical explorations in terms of Gulenko and Jung is frowned upon. Those have zero application. They may however still appreciate inner search because... well it may open doors in personal business.
    my friend (SEE-Se) was actually drawn to guys with philosophical tendencies and they would do opiates together.
    "All nations will place their hope in him."
    (Mt 12:21)

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    my friend (SEE-Se) was actually drawn to guys with philosophical tendencies and they would do opiates together.
    Opiates are probably the least philosophical drugs though. They cause a "feel good" effect and thinking about deep stuff in this state either distracts from this effect or is impossible. I think SEEs are one of the least likely types to enjoy this as these drugs promote inactivity and it goes against Se attitude to life.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    Opiates are probably the least philosophical drugs though. They cause a "feel good" effect and thinking about deep stuff in this state either distracts from this effect or is impossible. I think SEEs are one of the least likely types to enjoy this as these drugs promote inactivity and it goes against Se attitude to life.
    I think some enjoy it because give a similar effect than Ni, which is relax Se types and stop time (the last according socionists not myself). My friend did heroin, cannabis and mushies.
    Last edited by Hope; 07-15-2020 at 01:12 PM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I think some enjoy it because give a similar effect than Ni, which is relax Se types and stop time (the least according socionists not myself). My friend did heroin, cannabis and mushies.
    Sounds like a degenerate. Avoid at all costs.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Sounds like a degenerate. Avoid at all costs.
    we are not friends anymore. It was funny when we were on hs but the way each of us grew up after that was mostly incompatible. She kept her interest in mushies and dope and started inviting me to new agey spiritual shows and stuff, when I explained to her why I was not interested and why I though it was not something good she felt offended because she was organizing one of those events, lol.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    I agree with mostly everything written previously but @cookie123 put it best. The people I've been interested in never revealed everything at once and there was always another layer to peel back and learn new things about them. Obviously everyone is more than just the image they project (or you project onto them... Whatever) but some people, including SEEs I think, are more "what you see is what you get", whereas what I'm attracted to is something more reserved and private, like if the person shows a side of themselves only when they're with me -- that's exciting. This is on par with what I've seen ILIs write about themselves on here... They do it because they don't trust everyone, so they don't show everything all at once. Duality, blablabla.
    I was interested in LIE's when I used MBTI for typology. But one day I saw some posts(memes) about ESFP's (clothing style, wearing sunglasses at home lol etc.) and I just realized that I found them more attractive. I couldn't understand why at first. I continued to study the depths of typology. Then I thought the theory was related to the brain. After my research I found Dario Nardi's work and of course Socionics. I understood why I was interested in SEE's. By the way, in the posts I mentioned, SEE's had vampire teeth, your avatar reminded me of those posts.
    Anddd we can use this info (her message) for trick. I think eye contact, acting and facial expressions are more powerfull than words for irrational(percievers) types. These are also very important for rational types but I think irrational types gives more value to this. The first step is to establish a strong eye contact with SEE's. Remember that ILI's activating function is Fi, it is possible to see this a bit in the gaze of ILI's. Like sad puppy dog eyes but not so obvious as if "i need your Fi"... It strikes at the heart because SEE's are drawn to people who can see deep (I believe). SEE's will definitely notice you, even if you haven't noticed them, trust me they always noticed me . @voider revealed everything. "what I'm attracted to is something more reserved and private, like if the person shows a side of themselves only when they're with me". These words are our keywords. I'm really in love with curious women. I like to arouse their curiosity.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The SEE will have a lot of willpower but wont know how to put it to use. They seek out challenges to prove their strength, ingenuity, skills, etc. The ILI works as a compass for what challenges the SEE is best suited to go after for optimal success. The SEE will naturally think they can do anything the ILI is there to let them know that they can only do a few things.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Npd diagnosis existed long before socionics. Dont let a theory on personality cognition excuse or dismiss objective criteria for NPD.

Anyone can be npd but it manifests itself differently based on type.
    Plus plus

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you have money?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bet every SEE would like to have their own Michael Burry.

Last edited by HeInin; 09-10-2023 at 05:17 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12