Thread: LxIs / Ti-leading types, what are some time-dimensional frameworks or rules you have?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default LxIs / Ti-leading types, what are some time-dimensional frameworks or rules you have?

Looking for input from LxIs on examples of frameworks/rules/systems they have that do not vary across situations and are rigid across time.

Thanks.

TIM
    LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When making decisions/judgements I always apply a sort of framework that ultimately holds everyone (myself included) accountable for their actions; fulfilling responsibilities/commitments timely and properly, honesty, justice, not violating rights of others, obeying laws that aren’t immoral/absurd, being consistent etc. are all the things valued in the framework.

I’ve had that mindset as long as I can remember, even though it’s basically a collection of impossible standarts that made life needlessly harder. Tried to loosen it to no great effect, but that’s Ti-dom for you.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have none. My thinking is more fluid. I have a friend who always picks up books with titles like "30 rules of whatever." I don't trust that kind of thinking but I'm not extremely opposed to it. I've never applied it outside of work or business. I use it more as a general guideline when I have nothing to start from, not something to be followed rigidly. It seems more like a Te creative thing from what I have observed.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    I have none. My thinking is more fluid. I have a friend who always picks up books with titles like "30 rules of whatever." I don't trust that kind of thinking but I'm not extremely opposed to it. I've never applied it outside of work or business. I use it more as a general guideline when I have nothing to start from, not something to be followed rigidly. It seems more like a Te creative thing from what I have observed.
    I wouldn't "trust" someone else's rules either because I make my own. Do you not create your own rules or frameworks?

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redundantoxymoron View Post
    I wouldn't "trust" someone else's rules either because I make my own. Do you not create your own rules or frameworks?
    No, it's not something I strive for. If I had any then I'd break them regularly. I trust myself to make informed decisions in the moment.

Did you watch NCIS? Agent Gibbs has his own set of rules. it's a huge part of his character. I like the show, but I don't relate to that trait of his.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure that I'm an LSI, but I don't usually follow rules. I take, do what I think will lead to the best outcome. I try to avoid what will lead to negative outcomes.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 09-08-2023 at 08:51 PM.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.