Thread: FULL 40Q. Please help type me. TIA

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    This still sounds a lot like LII to me. You aren’t pushovers, pretty stubborn actually.
    I agree. LII has a tendency to put people in their place from an intellectual vantage point. Has a way of painting people as foolish.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    If that’s true then the fact that they’re still unable to type themselves is ridiculous. And the fact that they think themselves better or more experienced than others in light of that fact is even more ridiculous. Probably not a T type.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    "Avatar, the trash type bender." I just don't understand how someone can allegedly study Socionics for a decade and still be so clueless as to what their type is...unless they're claiming that all of their functions are so developed and fully actualized that they've hit the God Tier and abandoned all petty mortal failings. lol OP gives strong sock puppet troll account and/or Bitter Betty vibes, like they're trying to make some point about Socionics' limitations.
    If I was suspicious enough I'd say that she is indeed an old member posing as a new comer.

Ajna was spot on to question OP because their wording is text book and leaves no room for a personal touch.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by My Chemical Bromance View Post
    I agree. LII has a tendency to put people in their place from an intellectual vantage point. Has a way of painting people as foolish.
    A real LII actually succeeds usually though lol.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    A real LII actually succeeds usually though lol.
    I'm not too concerned. Coronavirus will ensure the fittest survive.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's be honest, this "conservative" and "traditional" woman just came here to validate her self typing and she got triggered and exposed her true passive aggressive colours when it didn't go her way.
    Life hack - if you don't want people to give their typing of you, don't make a type me thread.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think you're either lsi or esi. they're easy to confuse bc of the role function, so it would help if you read fi vs fe valuing threads. it's really easy to convince yourself that you relate to a certain characteristic, esp. with information aspects, so i'd focus on how you act when you're comfortable with close friends.

also to be fair i think people of any type can be stupid or mislead esp. in personality theory and there are a lot of factors in a person's experience that might make them passive-aggressive outside of socionics.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234