Thread: FULL 40Q. Please help type me. TIA

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Insulting you doesn’t mean you hit my polr lol. Keep crying out of your anus.
    And she does it again. The way you keep insulting me means I hit your PoLR -- you're reacting emotionally, from a vulnerable place, like an Fi PoLR.

I do think ESI is a good typing for me though, so thank you, indirectly.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redundantoxymoron View Post
    And she does it again. The way you keep insulting me means I hit your PoLR -- you're reacting emotionally, from a vulnerable place, like an Fi PoLR.

I do think ESI is a good typing for me though, so thank you, indirectly.
    You realize also that I was making points while insulting you, because of your shitty attitude?

Of course there’s some emotion in all insults but if you think that was emotionally vulnerable then idk lol, it doesn’t make sense to see yourself as Fi leading is all that I can say.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You realize also that I was making points while insulting you, because of your shitty attitude?

Of course there’s some emotion in all insults but if you think that was emotionally vulnerable then idk lol, it doesn’t make sense to see yourself as Fi leading is all that I can say.
    You only made points so you could insult me without having your comments removed. Also, you are the only one that thinks I have a shitty attitude. The others have been perfectly pleasant to interact with. Yet more evidence that I'm supervising your ass.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You only made points so you could insult me without having your comments removed. Also, you are the only one that thinks I have a shitty attitude. The others have been perfectly pleasant to interact with. Yet more evidence that I'm supervising your ass.
    That’s not a good excuse for not addressing my points, but nice try.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That’s not a good excuse for not addressing my points, but nice try.
    I don't need any excuse except that you insulted me and didn't make valid points in the first place.

Also, I'm not an IEI. You disgust me in every possible way, I think you are a filthy woman, so you are not my dual anyway. In my language, we have a word for you, but I have a feeling that the translation of that word will get me banned from this forum.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't need any excuse except that you insulted me and didn't make valid points in the first place.
    If you really think this then it’s perfect evidence for your Te polr. I’m about to make one more.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you really think this then it’s perfect evidence for your Te polr. I’m about to make one more.
    You're confusing Te suggestive with Te PoLR.

You responded before my edit, but I'm not an IEI. You disgust me in every possible way, I think you are a filthy woman, so you are not my dual anyway. In my language, we have a word for you, but I have a feeling that the translation of that word will get me banned from this forum.

"I’m about to make one more" - and it will fall on deaf ears, because I'm not responsive to your Se or Ti, which I would be, if I was an IEI.

Your ass is still getting supervised.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@sullutac

Thanks for going through in depth like this. You asked a lot of question and the font makes it difficult for me to find most of them so I'm going to reply to the ones I noticed at first
    Do you really think an ESI, or SEI for that matter with fucking 4D Si would bitch about something like this?

As for “Te seeking” at the end, we seek strong forms of our weaker unvalued IEs to a degree too. Desiring pragmatism alone is not evidence for Te seeking. Just like desiring love and intimacy would not be evidence for Fi seeking over Fi polr.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you really think an ESI, or SEI for that matter with fucking 4D Si would bitch about something like this?

As for “Te seeking” at the end, we seek strong forms of our weaker unvalued IEs to a degree too. Desiring pragmatism alone is not evidence for Te seeking. Just like desiring love and intimacy would not be evidence for Fi seeking over Fi polr.
    If they had the vision problems I've had since birth, yes.

Your second point contradicts the basic socionics tenet of dual seeking. So, this is (not surprisingly) another invalid point from your invalid, worthless Ti.

Anyway, since you are disgusting and filthy, this will be my last post to you. I'm not interested in catching the diseases that women like you carry around.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your second point contradicts the basic socionics tenet of dual seeking. So, this is (not surprisingly) another invalid point from your invalid, worthless Ti.
    But can you prove it?

I didn’t expect the typical Te polr to be able to.

Edit: You will find in time that my understanding is the canonical one on here. It may not be stated explicitly in articles, but it’s directly implied with dynamics like supervision and dimensionality theory. Any amount of basic experience with correctly typed individuals will let you see that as well.
    Last edited by sbbds; 03-19-2020 at 03:06 AM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If they had the vision problems I've had since birth, yes.
    My point with this still stands too, because a 4D Si type would be more likely to ensure they have those problems dealt with in order to have them not become a daily nuisance, especially for normal activities like reading regular text on screen. It’s one more data point of evidence against 4D Si.

In any case, you have yet to give any evidence that you have more than 2D Si.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway, since you are disgusting and filthy, this will be my last post to you. I'm not interested in catching the diseases that women like you carry around.
    Incel spotted

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Incel spotted
    I'm also a woman lol, I'm not an incel. The difference is that I'm a real woman, who keeps my legs together and my heart with Christ, not a... word that would get me banned.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm also a woman lol, I'm not an incel. The difference is that I'm a real woman, who keeps my legs together and my heart with Christ, not a... word that would get me banned.
    Women can still be incels, dumbass.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The difference is that I'm a real woman, who keeps my legs together and my heart with Christ
    I see why you relate to stereotypical ESI descriptions.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not my dual.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see why you relate to stereotypical ESI descriptions.
    Actually, I don't use type descriptions for typing and I've never read an ESI description.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, I don't use type descriptions for typing and I've never read an ESI description.
    Right, then you're just a fucking idiot. Got it.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right, then you're just a fucking idiot. Got it.
    Typing based on IEs instead of superficial descriptions is the correct way to do it. If you type based on superficial descriptions, then I see why you think you are a LIE. The descriptions tell you what you want to hear, and you eat it up.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Women can still be incels, dumbass.
    Good to know. In that case, I will identify as an incel going forward. Unfortunately, male incels don't agree with you though. Are you aware of any support groups for female incels?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Not my dual.
    You are not my dual either. You are not a LIE. And the SLE whore is not my dual either.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Typing based on IEs instead of superficial descriptions is the correct way to do it. If you type based on superficial descriptions, then I see why you think you are a LIE. The descriptions tell you what you want to hear, and you eat it up.
    You grossly misunderstood me LOL. I agree that typing based on IEs is the best way to do it.
    I was suggesting that I don't see how you would type as ESI if you were typing by IEs, as you don't seem to fit ESI on anything more than a superficial level. I mean, SEI perhaps, but not ESI.
    And for that matter, I'd rather be an Se lead if I could be any type, lol.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Strong Te polr. Not Te seeking. Case closed.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good to know. In that case, I will identify as an incel going forward. Unfortunately, male incels don't agree with you though. Are you aware of any support groups for female incels?
    "Support groups"
    Very Fi there.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are not my dual either. You are not a LIE. And the SLE whore is not my dual either.
    lol You barely know your own type and yet somehow you think you're qualified enough to type ME? FOH. Whatever you are, it's boring af and I don't like it. Could barely get through your mundane, pedestrian ass questionnaire without my eyes glossing over. Immediate impression was that you were some kind of autistic SLI, but upon closer inspection, don't know if logic is your strong suit. Maybe you're a particularly basic and uninteresting SEI.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alonzo is most certainly an LIE, get a fucking grip lol. Focus on your own type.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    lol You barely know your own type and yet somehow you think you're qualified enough to type ME? FOH. Whatever you are, it's boring af and I don't like it. Could barely get through your mundane, pedestrian ass questionnaire without my eyes glossing over. Immediate impression was that you were some kind of autistic SLI, but upon closer inspection, don't know if logic is your strong suit. Maybe you're a particularly basic and uninteresting SEI.
    SEI is what I considered originally but I was told that I was too aggressive for that. I'm very traditional so I would love to be an SEI. Thank you. You've paid me a huge compliment.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You grossly misunderstood me LOL. I agree that typing based on IEs is the best way to do it.
    I was suggesting that I don't see how you would type as ESI if you were typing by IEs, as you don't seem to fit ESI on anything more than a superficial level. I mean, SEI perhaps, but not ESI.
    And for that matter, I'd rather be an Se lead if I could be any type, lol.
    I value Se much more so than Si, so SEI doesn't make sense because of that. Other than that, yes. I wish I could be SEI. I'm very traditional, so SEI is basically my ideal of a woman.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alonzo is most certainly an LIE, get a fucking grip lol. Focus on your own type.
    My own type is decided now.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I value Se much more so than Si, so SEI doesn't make sense because of that. Other than that, yes. I wish I could be SEI. I'm very traditional, so SEI is basically my ideal of a woman.
    You value Se? Bitch where?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You value Se? Bitch where?
    Throughout this entire thread. It's all combativeness, pushing, aggressiveness, force. If I were an Si valuing type, I would have defused these conflicts and backed out long ago.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My own type is decided now.
    I mean not exactly, you haven't really provided any convincing arguments of ESI. Instead what you've done is directed insults at everybody elses type and sexuality to passive aggressively change the subject because you can't handle the spotlight being on you. Doesn't really say Se ego to me lol.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean not exactly, you haven't really provided any convincing arguments of ESI. Instead what you've done is directed insults at everybody elses type and sexuality to passive aggressively change the subject because you can't handle the spotlight being on you. Doesn't really say Se ego to me lol.
    I don't see why I have to provide convincing arguments to others. I'm convinced, I have decided now. And throughout this thread, the spotlight has been on me, and I have been regularly insulted. So, your assessment is simply inaccurate.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see why I have to provide convincing arguments to others. I'm convinced, I have decided now.
    Because when you call others whores and filthy and suggest other people are mistyped on your own thread, you need to back it up with actual substance.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because when you call others whores and filthy and suggest other people are mistyped on your own thread, you need to back it up with actual substance.
    Oh, I see your confusion. You think that I have to Te on my own. I don't. That's your job.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I see your confusion. You think that I have to Te on my own. I don't. That's your job.
    So you're allowed to sling shit around without anything to back it up because your Te is shit? I didn't think ESIs were the type to form bs excuses such as that, but pop off sis.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you're allowed to sling shit around without anything to back it up because your Te is shit? I didn't think ESIs were the type to form bs excuses such as that, but pop off sis.
    It's your job to back up my values with facts. Get on it.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's your job to back up my values with facts. Get on it.
    Not quite how that works, because that's assuming I agree with your "values" (which I do not - as you can tell).

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought you were going to be some incompetent yet hot twink IEI guy who I could give one of my multiple STI and other viruses to. I’m sadly disappointed.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought you were going to be some incompetent yet hot twink IEI guy who I could give one of my multiple STI and other viruses to. I’m sadly disappointed.
    It's still your job to give the viruses, you disgusting filthy whore. Lol.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast