Thought of this after a recent conversation with @timber (I hope you do not mind I mentioned you... and if it looks like I have misrepresented the conversation, sorry in advance...)

"You may never know how an IEI feels about you. There are little white lies... and until an SLE comes along and grabs them by the neck, staring them directly in the eye, that is the only time the truth can be seen."

I am a compulsive liar, and never noticed it before I began looking into Socionics. There is not a morality attached to it, it is just something I do (when people hear liars, seems to me there is an association liars = bad people, I am not even aware what I am doing nor are my intentions to mislead anyone on purpose).

However, yes, I do want to be "caught." I do want to have someone to force me to orient to reality, rather than continuing on with creating shit out of nowhere just to continue to escape it. (No, this is it, there are no other possibilities/potentialities, pick something and stick with it rather than yet again, wiggling your way out of "defining yourself")

Is this an aggressor/victim thing in general? Does anyone else relate to this?