Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
You are like a fatter, white guy version of an SLE guy in his 40s I used to live with. I rented a room in his townhouse. He was a software engineer.
Heh, I like your description. Yeah, I admit not being athletic in terms of low bodyfat and white skin makes for less definition anyway. I also like eating unhealthy and dislike cardio. I'm not proud of my body, would readily trade some IQ points to have been born with better body genes. But compared to the rest of my family I think I've done okay, they are probably all intuitives and don't seem to care much.

Some more thoughts about LSE's, which I think two of my colleagues are. We share similar interests but have different values and often get frustrated with each other's logic, they hate it when I don't accept their conclusions immediately or say that I won't simply care about some rules. I think they're a weird combination of pushiness and correctness. They're more social (role Fe?) but it seems somehow a bit shallow and they seldom want to disagree with the group.