Thread: Hey, How can i know my socionics subtype?

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hey, How can i know my socionics subtype?

Sorry i am new here, how can i know my socionics subtype?

i am EII-INFj, I don't know if i am Ne-EII or Fi-EII, does it appear when i take the test or i just must read the descriptions to know?

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Immerse yourself in Socionics a few hours on a daily basis, reading stuff, using it to understand social reality, reading more fine tuning your understanding, and after about five years you'll have a decent basic understanding. Then continue for five more years, after which you'll be a master in Socionics. And even then it is not sure you'll be able to determine your own subtype, because it's a lot more difficult to perceive yourself than to perceive other people.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ow... , i don't want to know now, thank you.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Balanced processing implies that an equal amount of time is spent by the brain processing both input and output. Subtype implies an imbalance and as a demarcation point, I would propose that subtypes usually spend at least twice as much time on one set of processes than on the other. This is different from priority because an EII can spend twice as much time on input processes (observing, reading etc.) but output is far more important (higher priority) even though not that much time may be spent producing it. If you spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about things shutting out the world even in public, then you're likely a Fi-subtype. If you spend inordinate amounts of time gathering data, are rather consumed by what's going on around you and find detachment from people difficult then you may be a Ne-subtype. Not being a subtype is best for the majority of life's scenarios......

a.k.a. I/O