Thread: ESI-LSI Obvious Differences

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Is there any reason you think Alphas would be particularly likely not to lie in self-defense aside from being naive and dumb? Just curious.
    It’s mainly due to rejection of Se, so not being aware of the power structure or what’s in play. Rejection of Fi not knowing who to trust and who not to trust. Much like Eddard from GOT (which reminds me I should continue with my assessment of the rest of the characters).

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mfckrz View Post
    LSI? He's a living meme of LIE.
    He is on the list for LSI: https://socioniks.net/famouspeople/?...mousinspektora

I think ppl coming from MBTI communities tend to use stereotypes and interpret certain types wrong, then they get confused why they get typed as something they haven't considered be4 in socionics.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    They're wrong. He's so head-in-the-clouds during interviews I've no clue how anyone could think him a sensing type, let alone LSI.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m going to ask for the reasoning as to why Musk is LSI. I had asked G previously if brain damage can change a person’s type and he said it doesn’t, just that the functions get expressed a bit differently.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They're wrong. He's so head-in-the-clouds during interviews I've no clue how anyone could think him a sensing type, let alone LSI.
    implying I'm any different lmao. ppl here including Sol think I'm ILE.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG Brad Pitt is LSI! I had typed him as his benefactor, SEI.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

implying I'm any different lmao. ppl here including Sol think I'm ILE.
    I don't know you yet, maybe you are. Not impossible for LSI to feel that way about themselves though, just unlikely they'll exude that impression much.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t care about the LSIs. I’m internally screaming that my dual is Zuck. Imma disown him and purge him from my dual sphere.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I literally was not prepared to be shocked by looking at lists of famous typed Gammas. I could understand SEE but the ILI list gave me a damn heart attack. Now socionics really scares me.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know you yet, maybe you are. Not impossible for LSI to feel that way about themselves though, just unlikely they'll exude that impression much.
    well in my case as a type 6 Ne PolR absolutely fits. I hate uncertainty. Absolutely require certainty. Surprises I dislike, especially if something goes wrong. I am very risk avoidant, to the point that it is a falw. Very "better the devil you know" kind of person :/. Coming up with something absolutely new is not something I do. Reusing something else in a different context so it seems new and creative to people YES. Its not tho.

Idk to what extent Elon is like this.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well in my case as a type 6 Ne PolR absolutely fits. I hate uncertainty. Absolutely require certainty. Surprises I dislike, especially if something goes wrong. I am very risk avoidant, to the point that it is a falw. Very "better the devil you know" kind of person :/. Coming up with something absolutely new is not something I do. Reusing something else in a different context so it seems new and creative to people YES. Its not tho.
    Sounds more E6 than anything.

I don't think Ne PoLR implies risk aversion per se—e.g., ESI would find their duals utterly intolerable if this were the case. Different types have different risk assessment profiles (usually about things pertaining to devalued IEs).

Idk to what extent Elon is like this.
    He's one of the only billionaires doing anything enterprising with his money—in contrast to dullards like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, or Jeff Bezos who seem quite content perpetuating the status quo. Make of that what you will.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds more E6 than anything.

I don't think Ne PoLR implies risk aversion per se—e.g., ESI would find their duals utterly intolerable if this were the case. Different types have different risk assessment profiles (usually about things pertaining to devalued IEs).

He's one of the only billionaires doing anything enterprising with his money—in contrast to dullards like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, or Jeff Bezos who seem quite content perpetuating the status quo. Make of that what you will.
    Its what it says in model G, see I+ Break: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...8&d=1529810049

Ne as Vulnerable Function
    The individual is highly skeptical about ideas and opportunities that appear not to lead anywhere specific, and seeks assurance that new innovations will definitely bring material benefits. He prefers the kind of ideas and innovations that offer solutions to existing problems rather than the kind that have uncertain consequences and are likely to bring upheaval and unnecessary change. The individual may tend to forcefully restrict other people's activities in areas he thinks they have no natural talent in. At the same time, he or she is prone to make errors when judging whether or not a person is capable of doing something. The individual generally does not try hard to understand multiple viewpoints, but concentrates on developing only his own. He is not very good at intriguing others with his ideas, even when they have significant merit. The individual dislikes it when people evaluate others' potential to engage in activities or develop skills in which they haven't had experience yet; above all he is uncomfortable with such discussions by other people regarding himself. He is inclined to be either over-skeptical of his own potential or going to the other extreme and overestimate his possibilities in specific areas on occasion.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its what it says in model G, see I+ Break: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...8&d=1529810049

The individual is highly skeptical about ideas and opportunities that appear not to lead anywhere specific, and seeks assurance that new innovations will definitely bring material benefits. He prefers the kind of ideas and innovations that offer solutions to existing problems rather than the kind that have uncertain consequences and are likely to bring upheaval and unnecessary change. The individual may tend to forcefully restrict other people's activities in areas he thinks they have no natural talent in. At the same time, he or she is prone to make errors when judging whether or not a person is capable of doing something. The individual generally does not try hard to understand multiple viewpoints, but concentrates on developing only his own. He is not very good at intriguing others with his ideas, even when they have significant merit. The individual dislikes it when people evaluate others' potential to engage in activities or develop skills in which they haven't had experience yet; above all he is uncomfortable with such discussions by other people regarding himself. He is inclined to be either over-skeptical of his own potential or going to the other extreme and overestimate his possibilities in specific areas on occasion.
    I'm not using Model G (I think it's over-engineered and wrong). Whatever this is describing sounds like a horrible person, and I can't imagine them putting up with an Ni-creative type.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't read every post in this thread, I signed in to comment that I don't think Elon Musk is LSI, and then the page instead loaded here to the end, where you kind of make my point for me. All of that is the opposite of Elon. I think he's quite Ne with his wacky ideas that he easily gets others to jump on board with. What existing problem is he solving by making his cars able to play video games, or selling flame-throwers? Anyway. . . yeah, I think most of what he does says Ne. I don't know why G. types him as LSI, as it's never made much sense to me.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not using Model G (I think it's over-engineered and wrong). Whatever this is describing sounds like a horrible person, and I can't imagine them putting up with an Ni-creative type.
    haven't been called a horrible person yet. I'm just cautious, deliberate and like to know wtf I'm getting into in advance. Even according to model A you'd be wrong. So what model are you using?
    e_e theoretically Ne PolR would mean resorting to mobilizing Ni, which isn't a problem as I enjoy up to a certain upper limit anything Ni related.

From wikisocion: A type with Ne Ne PoLR has a difficult time understanding ideas that seem new or novel, especially when it has no tangible effect on their lives. Leaving little to chance, they are able to plan out their lives for years ahead of time. This results in difficulties handling unexpected problems in their lives that put a halt on their usual pursuits, and they tend to fear all the possible "what-if's" when those problems prevent them from seeing a clear future. When unsure about something, these types can either avoid making any changes at all or making too quick and reckless of a decision, either of which resulting in missed opportunities.

LOL I said this to Gulenko.. that I miss opportunities due to being too careful and deliberate.

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    I haven't read every post in this thread, I signed in to comment that I don't think Elon Musk is LSI, and then the page instead loaded here to the end, where you kind of make my point for me. All of that is the opposite of Elon. I think he's quite Ne with his wacky ideas that he easily gets others to jump on board with. What existing problem is he solving by making his cars able to play video games, or selling flame-throwers? Anyway. . . yeah, I think most of what he does says Ne. I don't know why G. types him as LSI, as it's never made much sense to me.
    Are those wacky ideas tho? Everything he does has been invented decades prior. All the technology is known simple stuff. ppl just haven't done much with it. We knew we could charge stuff wirelessly even back in Tesla's day for example, that shit ain't new. Its not like he is a new Tesla or Einstein.

e_e I mean I want to transform entire cities with virtual reality.. but that's not some wacky far out idea to have "skins" for entire districts like skins for websites.. I will start with the house first e_e .. this shit is going to be good..
    Last edited by SGF; 03-01-2021 at 04:40 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haven't been called a horrible person yet. I'm just cautious, deliberate and like to know wtf I'm getting into in advance.
    Again, sounds like over-ascribing E6 neuroses to Ne PoLR.

From wikisocion: A type with Ne Ne PoLR has a difficult time understanding ideas that seem new or novel, especially when it has no tangible effect on their lives. Leaving little to chance, they are able to plan out their lives for years ahead of time. This results in difficulties handling unexpected problems in their lives that put a halt on their usual pursuits, and they tend to fear all the possible "what-if's" when those problems prevent them from seeing a clear future. When unsure about something, these types can either avoid making any changes at all or making too quick and reckless of a decision, either of which resulting in missed opportunities.
    No clue who wrote that, but doesn't seem accurate for Ne PoLR. Much of this is being conflated with low trait Openness. And planning out one's life years in advance is usually more of an Ni PoLR preoccupation.

I do think there's a characteristic of absolutism about Ne PoLR. Their thoughts/feelings/perceptions are very self-evident to them, and they're not inclined to vacillate much about what they "could be". This can appear as 'close-mindedness' to those more habitually detached from their own direct experience.

Even according to model A you'd be wrong. So what model are you using?
    I don't like anything I've seen of Model G… typings based on it are completely bizarre, may as well be a different theory altogether.

Model A works fine enough if need be. But doesn't matter to me what model a person subscribes to so long as prominent IEs, quadra themes, and intertypes can be coherently accounted for.
    Last edited by mfckrz; 03-01-2021 at 05:15 PM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again, sounds like over-ascribing E6 neuroses to Ne PoLR.

No clue who wrote that, but doesn't seem accurate for Ne PoLR. Much of this is being conflated with low trait Openness. And planning out one's life years in advance is usually more of an Ni PoLR preoccupation.

I do think there's a characteristic of absolutism about Ne PoLR. Their thoughts/feelings/perceptions are very self-evident to them, and they're not inclined to vacillate much about what they "could be". This can appear as 'close-mindedness' to those more habitually detached from their own direct experience.

I don't like anything I've seen of Model G… typings based on it are completely bizarre, may as well be a different theory altogether.

Model A works fine enough if need be. But doesn't matter to me what model a person subscribes to so long as prominent IEs, quadra themes, and intertypes can be coherently accounted for.
    ok so give me your working definition of Ne PolR, I need sources, links to reference material, so I can study it.. I'd like to be on the same page so we aren't working with different definitions or we'll just keep talking past each-other. The model or system absolutely matters, agreement matters definitions and terms otherwise why even converse? Vibes, themes and such are irrelevant really :/ too vague to do much with unless properly defined and classified.

I based my type on Gulenko's work and model A, which is explained on wikisocion well enough and I have Gulenko's book.
    Last edited by SGF; 03-01-2021 at 06:31 PM.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ok so give me your working definition of Ne PolR, I need sources, links to reference material, so I can study it.. I'd like to be on the same page so we aren't working with different definitions or we'll just keep talking past each-other.

I based my type on Gulenko's work and model A, which is explained on wikisocion well enough and I have Gulenko's book.
    Good idea. The more I'm seeing gulenko and a couple others show their skills by correcting my typings at times in ways that make a lot of sense, the more I'm understanding that a lot of these homegrown experts don't really know their stuff.

One example of Ne polr I'm most familiar with, Georgia O'Keeffe, was a great artist with a wonderful internal vision. But she was also described as myopic because she limited her subjects mainly to flowers and desert scenes and typically painted in the same style. Her art was very unique, but I have to agree that she was quite narrowly focused. I say all this in spite of the fact that she's my favorite visual artist.

I remember a quote from her saying, "I hate flowers. I paint them because they don't move like models." Lmao

Se creatives are often very hard-nosed pragmatists.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are those wacky ideas tho? Everything he does has been invented decades prior. All the technology is known simple stuff. ppl just haven't done much with it. We knew we could charge stuff wirelessly even back in Tesla's day for example, that shit ain't new. Its not like he is a new Tesla or Einstein.

e_e I mean I want to transform entire cities with virtual reality.. but that's not some wacky far out idea to have "skins" for entire districts like skins for websites.. I will start with the house first e_e .. this shit is going to be good..
    I think that you should take what is most apparent about a person first when you're typing them. And what jumps out about Elon to me is his Ne. That seems quite strong to me and the most obvious thing about him. Is it leading, or is it demonstrative? Both of those are strong fxns. And so then I go to temperament - does he seem more EJ, or more EP? That one is actually harder to determine in his case as I can see arguments for both. So, Te vs Ti, alpha vs gamma - and I'd put him as alpha and Ti. But, I start from the most obvious and go from there.

Something that I've noticed with DCNH typings is that often what I see as most obvious, people use as the DCNH instead. DCNH with strongest apparent Ne is creative sub. And pretty much universally people type Elon as C-sub. There was a thread over in delta where what I saw as most striking and obvious about a person was their Si (and I thought they were SEI), but for others the Si is instead used to justify the subtype ascribed rather than assumed to be their main type. I like DCNH, but I don't like that it excuses or rewrites the entire way a person can come across, because then it just seems like a lot of muddying the waters. The approach of "looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, is probably a duck" is more the way I go about it.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that you should take what is most apparent about a person first when you're typing them. And what jumps out about Elon to me is his Ne. That seems quite strong to me and the most obvious thing about him. Is it leading, or is it demonstrative? Both of those are strong fxns. And so then I go to temperament - does he seem more EJ, or more EP? That one is actually harder to determine in his case as I can see arguments for both. So, Te vs Ti, alpha vs gamma - and I'd put him as alpha and Ti. But, I start from the most obvious and go from there.
    That is kind of a shallow evaluation.

Something that I've noticed with DCNH typings is that often what I see as most obvious, people use as the DCNH instead. DCNH with strongest apparent Ne is creative sub. And pretty much universally people type Elon as C-sub. There was a thread over in delta where what I saw as most striking and obvious about a person was their Si (and I thought they were SEI), but for others the Si is instead used to justify the subtype ascribed rather than assumed to be their main type. I like DCNH, but I don't like that it excuses or rewrites the entire way a person can come across, because then it just seems like a lot of muddying the waters. The approach of "looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, is probably a duck" is more the way I go about it.
    So how do you define what DCNH type someone is. What are the criteria / system for determining the subtypes? I want to see if you know or not. What are the dichotomies?

Again, vibes and feelings about people's type while indicative is no substitute for a proper logical breakdown of how and why someone fits a specific type or not. Thats how ppl on MBTI forums do it. Shallow stereotyping.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Jungian perspective: Extroverts have morals while introverts do not. However funnily enough their own moral life renders them amoral and introverts moral from external perspective as the latter ones do not shake the system with their own moral actions that are likely amoral lacking introverted inhibition. (An extreme SLE example: Banksters should be robbed [while an introvert would probably use self defense as an explanation].)
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is kind of a shallow evaluation.
    Thanks, I try.

So how do you define what DCNH type someone is. What are the criteria / system for determining the subtypes? I want to see if you know or not.
    I'm not going to be tested lol. If you wanted to know just to know, or were curious about my ideas on it, I'd share, and I've written plenty on them in the past. But "I want to see if you know" haha. May you ever live in mystery

Again, vibes and feelings about people's type while indicative is no substitute for a proper logical breakdown of how and why someone fits a specific type or not. Thats how ppl on MBTI forums do it. Shallow stereotyping.
    Vibes? Who said anything about vibes and feelings? I'm looking at the elements a person is using most noticeably and often. How does this person look at the world, what elements are they viewing things from? (And for Elon, he appears to me to be looking at the possibilities - wondering, what new cool thing can I do? That's the first thing I notice in him.)

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

this makes me wanna talk about a couple things that aren't as interesting as removed theoretical abstraction and maybe my ESI typing is pending Gulenko's analysis, lol.

1. its true (and i think i talked to you about this mfckr) that after my brain injury i perceive a lot more flexibility about "who i am" wrt to things like political interests, sense of humor, appreciated art forms, whatever, lol, and i see in myself a much higher potential for flippant change about that stuff and i'm less IJ or something, in that sense. BUT that awareness also led me to a real understanding of the fact that things in the flat and basic ass world like that are irrelevant to my soul and who I really "am." that's how i found God. so i'm less absolutist but also more absolutist lol. but what does all these mean in an Ne polr context??

2. i don't relate to most of that Ne polr description and thank you! for being here with your brain BUT that part about missing opportunities because they don't exist clearly in your visible framework? maybe it was phrased a little differently, lol. but UGH UGH UGH

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, I try.

I'm not going to be tested lol. If you wanted to know just to know, or were curious about my ideas on it, I'd share, and I've written plenty on them in the past. But "I want to see if you know" haha. May you ever live in mystery

Vibes? Who said anything about vibes and feelings? I'm looking at the elements a person is using most noticeably and often. How does this person look at the world, what elements are they viewing things from? (And for Elon, he appears to me to be looking at the possibilities - wondering, what new cool thing can I do? That's the first thing I notice in him.)
    So you don't know the actual dichotomies used to determine DCNH. You could just admit it and i can provide them, You'd learn something. Whatever..
    Last edited by SGF; 03-01-2021 at 07:21 PM.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you don't know the actual dichotomies used to determine DCNH. You could just admit it and i can provide them, You'd learn something. Whatever..
    I've read Gulenko's book. If you have your own ideas that differ from his, you're welcome to share them.

Edit: And while I disagree with G's typing on Elon, I was referring more to the way other people use his system. There is a kind of bastardization where they do exactly as I described and use a person's most obvious element use and try to apply DCNH to it - and you'll see they openly admit this.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've read Gulenko's book. If you have your own ideas that differ from his, you're welcome to share them.
    Here:

Contact, terminal, connective — dominant subtype (D)
    Contact, initial, ignorative — creative subtype (C)
    Distant, terminal, ignorative — normalizing subtype (N)
    Distant, initial, connective — harmonizing subtype (H)

You can find the definitions for the dichotomies and how to go about this in a post I made a month ago, its on the forum if I remember correctly. Or just read them from his book.

I don't, I adhere to the outlined system. To the letter.

You guys are so full of shit, it stinks in here. I am ashamed I even gave the benefit of the doubt to some ppl on this forum.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    ESIs are petty and hold grudges.

Sorry. That's my bitterness creeping out.
    ....you being petty and holding a grudge?

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here:

Contact, terminal, connective — dominant subtype (D)
    Contact, initial, ignorative — creative subtype (C)
    Distant, terminal, ignorative — normalizing subtype (N)
    Distant, initial, connective — harmonizing subtype (H)

You can find the definitions for the dichotomies and how to go about this in a post I made a month ago, its on the forum if I remember correctly.

I don't, I adhere to the outlined system. To the letter.
    See Edit above. I realized that you didn't know what I was referring to and edited my post while you were writing yours. There are temperament flavors and apparent element accentuations present with DCNH (ie C = EP, and the EP elements of Se, Ne H = IP and IP elements of Si, Ni etc and so on) and the way that some people use the system is to focus on element use and then apply it backwards to a subtype within DCNH. So, what you'll see is that if for example Si is very apparent, they'll type a person as harmonizing, but get the type itself wrong. They see the same element use that I'm seeing, it's not a "vibe" but something very apparent in the person, but they assume it means only DCNH type rather than it being a facet of the person's actual type.

As for how you type? Idk, I haven't actually seen you type anyone. I don't see you typing Elon either, as you just accept that Gulenko typed him, and that's the end of the story. Nobody is infallible, even the almighty Gulenko can mistype people.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI? He's a living meme of LIE.
    he does all the shitty things I don't want to do. *grimace-cringe-writhe

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll summarize. They both put pressure on people. One is much more capable of correcting on social mistakes, while one is more capable of correcting on logical mistakes. I assume spelling is a logical mistake, and a faux pas is a social mistake. Taken to it's extreme, LSI is probably my friend who I haven't talked to in a while. He does machine code. I can learn how, I just don't see the point.

Also, for fun, LIE/ILI:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZmw3jzX1t0
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Arthrospira Sorry for the off-topic. If you're 1w9 and an MBTI ISTJ, I think you're most likely LSI. ESI is not as likely. Possible, but not as likely.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok so give me your working definition of Ne PolR, I need sources, links to reference material, so I can study it.. I'd like to be on the same page so we aren't working with different definitions or we'll just keep talking past each-other. The model or system absolutely matters, agreement matters definitions and terms otherwise why even converse? Vibes, themes and such are irrelevant really :/ too vague to do much with unless properly defined and classified.

Aushra's Socion provides decent theoretical purview; Model A functions are defined here.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    You can easily spot LSI by their Fe vulnerable.

Isn't that SLI? Vulnerable Fe? Fe PoLR?

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See Edit above. I realized that you didn't know what I was referring to and edited my post while you were writing yours. There are temperament flavors and apparent element accentuations present with DCNH (ie C = EP, and the EP elements of Se, Ne H = IP and IP elements of Si, Ni etc and so on) and the way that some people use the system is to focus on element use and then apply it backwards to a subtype within DCNH. So, what you'll see is that if for example Si is very apparent, they'll type a person as harmonizing, but get the type itself wrong. They see the same element use that I'm seeing, it's not a "vibe" but something very apparent in the person, but they assume it means only DCNH type rather than it being a facet of the person's actual type.

As for how you type? Idk, I haven't actually seen you type anyone. I don't see you typing Elon either, as you just accept that Gulenko typed him, and that's the end of the story. Nobody is infallible, even the almighty Gulenko can mistype people.
    e_e oh fuck.. I'm a social six LSI:

Social Type Sixes: Duty

Social Sixes find comfort in authority and obeying the rules. They fear disapproval and therefore work hard to adhere to the guidelines of whatever authority figure they rely on. This obedience helps them feel safe and cope with their inherent anxiety. The Social Six can become too sure of things when they place their trust in an authority they assume is infallible. They have no tolerance for ambiguity and uncertainty.

...I have my eye on you people with subjective opinions deviating from established systems.

.. grr I should control this better... e_e you ppl are so damn annoying tho.

..lmao at least i can laugh at myself, thats a good sign.

Aushra's Socion provides decent theoretical purview; Model A functions are defined here.
    Aushra's stuff is awesome. Thx for the source!
    Last edited by SGF; 03-02-2021 at 12:20 PM.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    this makes me wanna talk about a couple things that aren't as interesting as removed theoretical abstraction and maybe my ESI typing is pending Gulenko's analysis, lol.

1. its true (and i think i talked to you about this mfckr) that after my brain injury i perceive a lot more flexibility about "who i am" wrt to things like political interests, sense of humor, appreciated art forms, whatever, lol, and i see in myself a much higher potential for flippant change about that stuff and i'm less IJ or something, in that sense. BUT that awareness also led me to a real understanding of the fact that things in the flat and basic ass world like that are irrelevant to my soul and who I really "am." that's how i found God. so i'm less absolutist but also more absolutist lol. but what does all these mean in an Ne polr context??

2. i don't relate to most of that Ne polr description and thank you! for being here with your brain BUT that part about missing opportunities because they don't exist clearly in your visible framework? maybe it was phrased a little differently, lol. but UGH UGH UGH
    fwiw, I don't relate to that description either, and I agree with @mfckr that it sounds like low openness. whether or not ppl agree with me as LSI, well I think I most likely am. Actually, one part I do agree with -- where it says that "When unsure about something, these types can either avoid making any changes at all or making too quick and reckless of a decision" where I've tended to go for the quick and reckless. Have tried to temper that issue since it doesn't end up very well.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I’ve discussed the topic about Elon being LSI with my duals and we’ve sorted it out that the premise with Elon as LSI as in Beta Ti and not Alpha Ti has to do with his tough managerial style. Elon is privately known to be micromanaging and uncompromising which makes him super unlikely as Alpha. One of my cousins works at SpaceX can corroborate this. My cousin worked at SpaceX since it started and has complained of long hours and rigid hierarchy after all these years (I think my cousin is SEI). Now the thing is, LSI have Control Te, which means they outsource Te function/ get other people to do that for them as in execute their ideas. This is the reason LSI is notorious for ruling with an iron grip, but with Control Te where they want to tightly control the business process but won’t follow the rules they set up themselves. Elon comes up with the ideas and have set himself up structurally to be at the top while he gave orders for others to execute his ideas and he manages the process to make sure it fits his Ti vision. So Elon actually does have Se in his ego, he’s quite adept and well versed with Se. I think like most people, I got distracted by what appears to be Ne, but it’s not. Upon closer inspection it’s actually Control Te.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    So I’ve discussed the topic about Elon being LSI with my duals and we’ve sorted it out that the premise with Elon as LSI as in Beta Ti and not Alpha Ti has to do with his tough managerial style. Elon is privately known to be micromanaging and uncompromising which makes him super unlikely as Alpha. One of my cousins works at SpaceX can corroborate this. My cousin worked at SpaceX since it started and has complained of long hours and rigid hierarchy after all these years (I think my cousin is SEI). Now the thing is, LSI have Control Te, which means they outsource Te function/ get other people to do that for them as in execute their ideas. This is the reason LSI is notorious for ruling with an iron grip, but with Control Te where they want to tightly control the business process but won’t follow the rules they set up themselves. Elon comes up with the ideas and have set himself up structurally to be at the top while he gave orders for others to execute his ideas and he manages the process to make sure it fits his Ti vision. So Elon actually does have Se in his ego, he’s quite adept and well versed with Se. I think like most people, I got distracted by what appears to be Ne, but it’s not. Upon closer inspection it’s actually Control Te.
    "There are a lot of words that have been used to describe Elon Musk. Ambitious. Bold. Awkward. Optimistic. But cautious? That's the newest trait being pegged to the Tesla and SpaceX CEO after an analysis by IBM's Watson supercomputer. Watson's Personality Insights software analyzes written and spoken communication to produce scores for certain personality traits. It gave Musk a cautious score of 0.96 out of a possible 1.00--the highest of any tech CEO it studied."

Source: https://www.inc.com/kevin-j-ryan/ibm...tious-ceo.html

he is so Ne PolR even supercomputers pick up on it..

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"There are a lot of words that have been used to describe Elon Musk. Ambitious. Bold. Awkward. Optimistic. But cautious? That's the newest trait being pegged to the Tesla and SpaceX CEO after an analysis by IBM's Watson supercomputer. Watson's Personality Insights software analyzes written and spoken communication to produce scores for certain personality traits. It gave Musk a cautious score of 0.96 out of a possible 1.00--the highest of any tech CEO it studied."

Source: https://www.inc.com/kevin-j-ryan/ibm...tious-ceo.html

he is so Ne PolR even supercomputers pick up on it..
    yeah he’s actually super duper cautious and stingy. Even my cousin complained about that. Because in the beginning, SpaceX had a limited budget and my cousin accepted a heavier workload and more hours (often working 6 days a week) because he fancied working with Elon and believed as time went on, work conditions will improve but it didn’t. Well... years after the fact, he still disgruntled and there’s been plenty of ex coworkers who filed suits against Elon for unpaid overtime and so forth. My cousin said it’s true because he’s kept track of not being paid overtime and wants to enter the suits against SpaceX and Elon but I’m not sure if he wants to be tied to Elon anymore since my cousin recently left and moved onto another area of work.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    yeah he’s actually super duper cautious and stingy. Even my cousin complained about that. Because in the beginning, SpaceX had a limited budget and my cousin accepted a heavier workload and more hours (often working 6 days a week) because he fancied working with Elon and believed as time went on, work conditions will improve but it didn’t. Well... years after the fact, he still disgruntled and there’s been plenty of ex coworkers who filed suits against Elon for unpaid overtime and so forth. My cousin said it’s true because he’s kept track of not being paid overtime and wants to enter the suits against SpaceX and Elon but I’m not sure if he wants to be tied to Elon anymore since my cousin recently left and moved onto another area of work.
    it's the non-existent intuition. danger could be around any corner. EIE are kinda like that, too. that's why they are so mistrustful, even though they don't show it. I think Elon's mother is an EIE
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 03-02-2021 at 09:08 PM.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    it's the non-existant intuition. danger could be around any corner. EIE are kinda like that, too. that's why they are so mistrustful, even though they don't show it. I think Elon's mother is an EIE
    I think Beta Quadra is the most mistrustful and militant Quadra. They’re collective and want pure power and what’s worse is that they’re also gladly willing to fight for power so it’s a given that they’d think that others would want their heads on a platter. So that’s the “invisible intuition” at play. I find that mentality suffocating. My dad is LSI and that’s all he ever thinks of- who’s trustable and who’s not. He “hates” (love/hate) my mom but trusts her (they still have joint banking accounts despite being divorced for over a decade). He loves me but don’t trust me. It’s not about the relations, it’s about trust that they won’t be betrayed to the other side. My dad said he thinks that if we lived in another time in history that I would sell him out if I was paid. Well... that’s not a false assertion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast