Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ESI-LSI Obvious Differences

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apparently a good portion of people think Se is Te. Go read the definition of Gamma. Gamma is most mistrustful. Either that, or I'm LSI, which is unlikely, I don't have strong volitional push. IE, I'm not good at getting people to do things for me. IE, I would be worst drill sergeant ever. I would find utility in a drill sergeant, and this is true regardless of type, however, a drill sergeant I am not.

Beta Quadra is actually defined as being trusting in the lore you didn't read. Fun fact. So is alfa.

Beta also seems militant by how I've seen the limited amount of people I believe are beta act, however, Beta NFs seem pretty tame.

Can't link. Wiki ded. Oh well.

Also if Musk is LSI this completely wrong, my understanding of Beta ST is assuming Musk is LIE. If so, then Beta is not the most militant type.

https://www.republicworld.com/world-...se-forces.html

This is the closest you get to Musk doing anything military.

https://www.businessinsider.com/musk...07%2C500%20mph.

Oh wait, never mind. My solution to this problem was to have a short take off/short landing heavy lifter. Rockets are generally disposable so I figured it'd be cheaper to use and reuse. That's just a guess though, if you have a light enough rocket, yeah, it'll be cheaper. The main issue is getting supplies into position in rough or impassible terrain quickly so the troops who just ran out of bullets don't get shot and the troops who just ran out of food don't starve.

That being said, this isn't a huge issue, as most troops these days are holed up in an FOB for 90% of the time, but this'll allow the US army to maneuver away from an FOB and out into the field, which is where the insurgents are. Either that or they're in plain sight, infiltrating another military base. I don't know.
    Last edited by Alomoes; 03-04-2021 at 05:50 PM.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    Beta also seems militant by how I've seen the limited amount of people I believe are beta act
    All types can have reasons for being involved in the military. Not limited to Beta by any means, though I do think Aristocratic quadras have a more natural inclination for vertical hierarchy.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Found one ESI. So uh yeah. Need to find and confirm LSI. Hypothetically, it could be that guy, but I don't know. He was really kind to my mother who did not use his advice as far as I know.

But uh yeah, not what I mean. ST types, especially EST types look like they'd fit in the military. ESTp has a drill sergeant quality. ESTj has an operator quality.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One thing is that LSI-Se tend to give people more freedom than LSI-Ti, LSI-Se are more trusting, more complimenting, and less paranoid than LSI-Ti. LSI-Se are also way smarter and more beautiful, much less severe, more gentle.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think one way to quickly differentiate the two is to try to get them to talk about their feelings.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    ENTJ-Ni 8w9 835 SpSx
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    One thing is that LSI-Se tend to give people more freedom than LSI-Ti, LSI-Se are more trusting, more complimenting, and less paranoid than LSI-Ti. LSI-Se are also way smarter and more beautiful, much less severe, more gentle.
    This.
    This is why I like an LSI, but more specifically LSI-Se.
    As long as they have Se-subtype actually, either ESI-Se or LSI-Se, I like them both.

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    I think one way to quickly differentiate the two is to try to get them to talk about their feelings.
    Agree. ESIs are usually in tune with their own feelings.
    But LSIs don't really talk about their own feeling, it's kinda confusing to them, instead, for LSIs I like to get them to talk about what they're thinking, Ti-dom is always interesting.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Scarlett, thank you! well, I'm not sure if I'm LSI-Ti or ESI-Fi, but I've never been confused by my feelings and I've usually expressed my own feelings (my username is mainly about how emotional and unstable I always have been and how I've usually lived in my head/day dreamed/fantasized and prefer to live in my head because it's really where i feel safe and comfortable and have some good emotional memories), I do talk about my feelings (if I don't express them it's due to my bad coordination and that I think I might suffer further embarassment) and I can't do much when I'm in a bad emotional or internal physical state.

logic, tools, and systems (including human systems and human organizations, I prefer to not be part of organizations) and the world are far less understandable to me than my feelings, many people on an individual level are more understandable than systems, even though I don't always agree with them and I need my freedom and generally want all others to have their's, I try to make people happy or do what makes me happy and avoid what makes me angry. It's been said that I'm impervious to logic and lack the ability to reason, I do things in the hopes they'll make my emotional state better; I agree with the people who said I lack the ability to reason, that I'm not good with logic (I'm not), the people who said it were smart.

I keep most people at a distance, one reason I do that is self-consciousness and embarrassment which I've almost always had (I care what people think about me and I want to make a good impression, but I'm just not very attractive and I'm frequently angry and dislike most of what most people like and I love what many people don't like) and the other is that I'm pretty easily angered and I don't like feeling angry because it's bad for me and I've usually been pretty anxious and depressed throughout mylife; I stay pretty angry for a long time, my dad said I was explosive when I was younger and some people were afraid of my emotional expressions when I was younger as well. There are many people I love and enjoy spending time with, while there are others I wish to move away from and I know there are many people who wish to move away from me.

But it's good that we agree and have some of the same perceptions/observations/whatever.

There were times when I was a kid when I was very happy and I think it's possible I could be happy again, but I sometimes value my negative emotions, sometimes my depression and melancholy is good for me and I have good memories of being depressed... happiness and good stimulation is what I'm going for but I usually want all others to be satisfied it's just that i know i don't have the intellect, intelligence, enough knowledge, or the charm to do it. There is a tendency in me to please people sometimes, it's just that I've usually been more concerned with my own mental, emotional state.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSIs seem more personable and comfortable with switching moods/interaction modes (e.g. strictly business vs. joking around and gossiping with a client; Confrontational vs courteous, etc.). I’m exceptionally socially inept though so I’m probably a poor frame of reference for ESIs
    Last edited by Averroes; 09-09-2021 at 10:08 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123