Thread: Translating Aushra's book project - Help, please!

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Translating Aushra's book project - Help, please!

Dear all, I have changed the name of the translator's group in to the project of translating Aushra's book and would like to invite you all who is interested and would like to help the project somehow to start rolling. I am making query about the rights of the book. Please, join the group and give a feedback on the plan I have in mind. Thank you to all who responded. Your skills and ideas could be useful for the project even the skill to write the advert in order to attract more people to the project would be valuable. It is a big project and there will be something you can do and help to start it up and keep it going. Only together we can do it and it is definitely worth doing. Welcome!
    Please, distribute this post where appropriate to attract people to the project or re-write it in your own words! Thank you! 💐https://www.facebook.com/groups/1690016994567670/

It is possible to keep discussions in this topic but I would prefer to keep all in one place and this is the group on facebook. This is my proposal on how to move forward, we can change the strategy if it will not work:

Dear all, I have changed the picture and the name of this group which was not of much use into the project of translating Aushra's book. Here we can think and do what we can to get her book translated into English. If we will not do it then the perspective of getting it is just a hope. No one bothered so far to achieve it. But there were some people who cared and translated some of her book already.
    Yes, we will need some funds most likely but I still would try to achieve what we can by inviting voluntary contributions of translating a page or more of her book on the voluntary basis. All what we need to do is to keep the socionics community aware there we started work and we progress in translating it. We will create a list of names of all people who contributed his time and effort in translating it.
    I would suggest that we start with the table of contents to know what articles are in the book. We shall find which of them are already translated. How much is left and what exactly needs translating. I can make pictures of the pages for volunteers to translate.
    We will need people with both languages Russian and English for this work. We will need to make appeal in all socionics groups and forums where we can find people to help. After we use up voluntary resources we will know how much is left to translate and then we will ask public for money to finish the work. Bear in mind that some people paid 29 dollars or so for Gulenko's book and here we are talking about the founder of socionics. 🥰 We all love Aushra who gave us so much joy and fun in life with her passion about socionics typology.
    We also care about English speaking socionics community who is disadvantaged by not having Aushra's book and have to rely on post-socionics authors views on socionics. As you know that socionics typology is now days is not one and the same system but is presented by different competing theories and methods of type identification. There is a need to translate the book of Aushra and to give a chance to all followers of socionics to learn from her the theory of socionics.
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

aushra is fake socionics

don't bite the apple.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olga View Post
    Dear all, I have changed the name of the translator's group in to the project of translating Aushra's book and would like to invite you all who is interested and would like to help the project somehow to start rolling. I am making query about the rights of the book. Please, join the group and give a feedback on the plan I have in mind. Thank you to all who responded. Your skills and ideas could be useful for the project even the skill to write the advert in order to attract more people to the project would be valuable. It is a big project and there will be something you can do and help to start it up and keep it going. Only together we can do it and it is definitely worth doing. Welcome!
    Please, distribute this post where appropriate to attract people to the project or re-write it in your own words! Thank you! ��https://www.facebook.com/groups/1690016994567670/

It is possible to keep discussions in this topic but I would prefer to keep all in one place and this is the group on facebook. This is my proposal on how to move forward, we can change the strategy if it will not work:

Dear all, I have changed the picture and the name of this group which was not of much use into the project of translating Aushra's book. Here we can think and do what we can to get her book translated into English. If we will not do it then the perspective of getting it is just a hope. No one bothered so far to achieve it. But there were some people who cared and translated some of her book already.
    Yes, we will need some funds most likely but I still would try to achieve what we can by inviting voluntary contributions of translating a page or more of her book on the voluntary basis. All what we need to do is to keep the socionics community aware there we started work and we progress in translating it. We will create a list of names of all people who contributed his time and effort in translating it.
    I would suggest that we start with the table of contents to know what articles are in the book. We shall find which of them are already translated. How much is left and what exactly needs translating. I can make pictures of the pages for volunteers to translate.
    We will need people with both languages Russian and English for this work. We will need to make appeal in all socionics groups and forums where we can find people to help. After we use up voluntary resources we will know how much is left to translate and then we will ask public for money to finish the work. Bear in mind that some people paid 29 dollars or so for Gulenko's book and here we are talking about the founder of socionics. �� We all love Aushra who gave us so much joy and fun in life with her passion about socionics typology.
    We also care about English speaking socionics community who is disadvantaged by not having Aushra's book and have to rely on post-socionics authors views on socionics. As you know that socionics typology is now days is not one and the same system but is presented by different competing theories and methods of type identification. There is a need to translate the book of Aushra and to give a chance to all followers of socionics to learn from her the theory of socionics.
    I think the board made its position clear for awhile now. Rather than you translate stuff from russian sites to english and spreading those resources here, you are to translate stuff here from English into Russian and deploy it on Russian sites. You can start with Smilingeyes' stuff. Its been here for a long time like a gold mine and not one of you ever bothered to translate his stuff into Russian and ya know start spreading it on your sites and groups. PM me and I will start sending you stuff that you can translate into Russian. Translation needs to start working in my advantage and the advantage of American Socionics not the other way around. Any socionist who is not using Jung's definitions for functions is not a true socionist....aushra's lackeys can use whatever definitions they want but I'm telling 'em to stop calling it socionics. that's trademark infringement