Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Wuhan Virus

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maggie De Block (Minister of Social Affairs and Public Health, and Asylum Policy and Migration) - ISTP - Gabin

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anti-Chinese Propaganda Channel

ENFP - Huxley

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fauci ate Hillbilly hick incest boy Rand Paul for lunch at the hearing.

i made money right through the whole goddamn fuckin' coronavirus...i did plenty of fuckin' and bought a beast for a fckin' car. shit definitely slowed down and things aint what it used to be but coming back is. i was at the top of the fckin mountain when this motherfckin' virus hit.

Coronavirus came about through globalism. Sure, dummyz trump just exacerbated the problem by not instituting a more fascist response but the point is fck globalism. America for Americans. Globalism is garbage, always has been. Nafta was a fckin' joke.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

the main fckin thing that sucks right now about coronavirus is i can't get a fckin' appt. at DMV to register my car...its retarded. sooner they reopen the better, no fckin reason they need to be shut down now. i don't want to fckin wait. i don't have no connections at DMVs so will be calling around today to people in my "rolodex" to see who knows anybody at DMV that can get me to cut the fckin' neverending line of reserved appts...

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    the main fckin thing that sucks right now about coronavirus is i can't get a fckin' appt. at DMV to register my car...its retarded. sooner they reopen the better, no fckin reason they need to be shut down now. i don't want to fckin wait. i don't have no connections at DMVs so will be calling around today to people in my "rolodex" to see who knows anybody at DMV that can get me to cut the fckin' neverending line of reserved appts...
    Good luck with that.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gain of function SARS HIV chimera.

The HIV shell is why it became so infectious. Thank God it's not a retrovirus.

The new normal. Meaning, life with airborne HIV.

Thanks China.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ACE2 targetted for specifically human ACE2 receptors and CD4T pathways, just like HIV. In fact, no genealogy reveals the bread crumb path to how, by chance, nature mutated the original gene line to include ACE2 glycoprotiens. China destroyed the original samples, they claimed a few days ago, citing safety concerns.

21 of the original 47 had no connection to the Huanan market.

Molecular mechanism for advanced entry of coronavirus, published Dec 11, 2019.

Preeminent Prof Zhengli Shi, missing.

Published photos of Wuhan Institute of Virology, including refrigerator s with frost growing past the seals.

The State Dept cables in 2016-18 proclaiming the lack of regulatory safety at the WIoV.

RA3Tg viral lines, missing, chimeras published for human to human transmission.

The public agressive gaslighting from CCP state officials.

The whistle blower s murdered.

The WHO scandals.

The WHO neuro-linguistic programming "the new normal, a virus that will be here for a long time as endemic, just like HIV." No word said at press conferences that do not hold significance. Each comparison carefully ajudicated before hand. To choose HIV as your comparison is NLP 101.

The signs are there, and the truth will come out.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    Anti-Chinese Propaganda Channel

ENFP - Huxley

ILE

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    ILE
    Probably LIE (maybe ILI). Textbook Gamma values.

ILEs don't hold visceral, permanent grudges because of Fi PoLR. I doubt they'd have the patience to pursue the same pointless vendetta day in, day out.
    Last edited by xerx; 05-18-2020 at 05:26 AM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    Probably LIE (maybe ILI). Textbook Gamma values.

ILEs don't hold visceral, permanent grudges because of Fi PoLR. I don't they'd have the patience to pursue the same pointless vendetta day in, day out.
    I origi ally said ILI in this thread. IEE is a no go and seeing potential weakness on the introverted sensing side, judging by his female side kick who clearly takes care of that area (chubby reporter lady).

As far as pointless vendetta, I don't really see it anymore pointless than any other thing people spend their time doing and China clearly sucks in light of the Western view point.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw, everything I said in January was true and I feel vindicated.

Wait until the MSM starts reporting the iron ion is tossed out of the red blood cell heme group and antibody dependent enhancement. Something found weeks and weeks ago.

But, orange man bad and that's all that matters. Dont be wasist, guys.

No vaccine potential. Most people survive the acute HIV infection as well, then it turns chronic and low grade.

Thanks China.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    I origi ally said ILI in this thread. IEE is a no go and seeing potential weakness on the introverted sensing side, judging by his female side kick who clearly takes care of that area (chubby reporter lady).

As far as pointless vendetta, I don't really see it anymore pointless than any other thing people spend their time doing and China clearly sucks in light of the Western view point.
    aight.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    Maggie De Block (Minister of Social Affairs and Public Health, and Asylum Policy and Migration) - ISTP - Gabin

She has a mean look I've seen with some SLIs before lol. Just like a hateful expression in her eyes.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

running commentary on the effectiveness of the government: https://twitter.com/hashtag/TrumpMad...=hashtag_click

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I came back to the forum after several months to bitch about covid stuff because I was dreading the politicization of my views on other social media outlets, and I've decided to stop hiding in my own thread because a human must learn to live with other humans and stuff. I was asked by @phi for further detail on being bothered to see death being discussed as not a big deal. And when I thought about my answer, it was like, yeah, sure, these are my feelings and not my fucking political views, but it's not like there isn't any incidental crossover or whatever even if my emotions aren't a goddamn endorsed plan of official action or whatever. Anyway, my answer about the downplaying death thing. I hate seeing statements about how the people who die are all old or already sick because I feel like the implication is that their lives are worth less and I'm sure that's not intentional even if it's implicitly felt. Not like us. The people who died are not like us. And "herd immunity." Let the weakest animals in the herd flake off. They're not like us, they're the ones who will lose and we'll win.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"Projecting the Diamond Princess mortality rate onto the age structure of the U.S. population, the death rate among people infected with Covid-19 would be 0.125%." (link)

To 22 July 2020 in Moscow region of Russia (~20 mil people) coronavirus got ~24% of people. This happened after ~4 monthes since official note about the virus in Russia. Certainly, this number grow without a break further. If to use rough arithmetic analogue then after another 4 monthes to November more than 50% of people in central regions of Russia (~50 mil people) should got coronavirus. In RF the officially decraled death rate is ~2%. So where is 2% * 25 mil = 500000 death arise above common during 2020 year with clear sympthoms of this virus disease (not just having coronavirus in a body, as this does not mean it's the reason of death) ? While as the treatment of other diseases and life conditions of people was worsened by "methods against coronavirus" that could arise death rate also.
    Last edited by Sol; 11-11-2020 at 10:15 AM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

As for politics... life and death, physical wellbeing, mental and emotional wellbeing, economics at large (which is more emotionally impactful to me if framed in terms of people's jobs). There's so much to weigh, and as would be expected, it's amazing how qualified everybody and their dog feels to accurately do the math.

On a more shallow level, I have personal reasons to prefer this lifestyle and I do have bias in that respect (in terms of subjective legitimacy, my personal reasons in comparison to those for opening up fall somewhat in line with mental health. More than wanting a professional eyebrow wax but less than being abused and unemployed.) I'm not personally frightened of the effects of the virus even though I'm actually not sure if my disability makes me high risk or not? Vague, mixed data. Whatever, but I'd definitely prefer the current situation over dealing the worries if I went to the office.

I want to make a distinction between all that and on the level I feel in my guts and where I make good/bad distinctions.

I want the truth. Not because truth has value. But because sacrifices do. I don't know how to weigh the risks. But there will undoubtedly come a time when the checks and balances are at a point where it is decided that not too many lives will need to be sacrificed for the greater good.
    (I say this with full awareness that no matter what, lives will have to be subtracted in the math, and I don't think that's evil. The guy who got laid off in March and lives with an abuser matters too.)
    BUT.
    People won't understand the math, really. Because truth won't happen.
    The narrative: "The only people who died from this were gonna die pretty soon anyway. So we should get back to work." NOT the narrative: "We have to ensure our well being on the whole and our ability to financially get by, so lives must be sacrificed" The truth.

The lives will not be honored. They'll be "just old people anyway, lol."

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's the chronic long term.

In simplified form: they took a SARS coronavirus line, then genetically added HIV receptors to its outer shell. These are perfect for people, and tree shrews, which just so happens to be very popular amoung laboratories.

Okay. So it's a SARS bug, which is survivable, but it's also HIV, so it can attack all kinds of cells, including lungs, heart, kidneys, epithelial, and testicles, which is why many present with low testosterone.

Basically some people have immune response s that go over drive.

It also all means a vaccine is unlikely, which is why Fauci says so. Not a conspiracy there.

Intelligence agencies all had this info back in Jan, Feb, and Western governments pulled the trigger when it blew up in Italy and China went media blackout, for which tens of thousands died there, in secret.

Okay, so the virus is bad, not as terrible as HIV, because it's not a retrovirus.

Basically you don't want it at all. It's all about chronic issues, not to mention tissue damage.

It's not all revealed to public because it would mean all out war and the collapse of trade as we know it now.

Lockdown was a good call, but it's also recking the economy, so people do need to work.

It's very convuluted in the States, but you had your social issues, administration health care issues and this has shined q light on it.

It's a rock and a hard spot, cause the top brass know it's airborne HIV (like), but most are fine. The long term is the question, and the new normal kind of needed to happen in summer, as flu season winds down.

Overall, it's not fair, as wuflu acts like HIV and can attack white blood cells, so there are chronic concerns.

Basically our country handled it really well. The big thing they worry about is large crowds, like concerts. The small gatherings and normal daily life will continue. They want physical barriers, like plastic every where.

All the hype about vit D and Vit C remains true. They want people using them, especially black people.

Hydrochloriquine +Azt +zinc does work, dispute that study. Costa Rica uses it in first week with lots of success. Unfortunately, money and pharmaceutical companies pressure sabotaged the science, but america is not the first and last country on this planet. The catch is zinc, must have zinc. The second catch is the viruses itself, it's SARS HIV, and so you survive rhe first infection, but there will always be more. Yikes. Government s know this. Covid kills hemoglobin, fun stuff, which is why patients look like they have altitude sickness, even with ventalited breathing. Okay so this is why a malaria drug seems to work through as yet to be understood processes, and gives the body a fighting chance to have a proper immune response through other pathways.

Overall, it sucks, and China did this, through incompetence one would hope.

Trust the wisdom and energy of your fellow man. Wash your hands after public visit s and avoid touching your face and remember the same government that harvests prisoners organs and gene splices monkeys with pigs together made this new normal happen.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, there won't be herd immunity. It's more like, let's see how the chips fall because we have no choice. There is no munity for ACE2 and CDT4 glycoproteins. Better to accept and grieve faster.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Americans for America. Chinese for China. French for France. Venezualeans for Venezuala. Etc etc. Globalism fcked everythign up. There's no fckin reason why a fckin' virus that came out of Wuhan fckin' China needs to fck up the economy here. i mean the dummy Trump exacerbated the number of deaths because he's well a dummy... The strongest fckin economy in the world goes crumbling the fck' down in a few fckn' months because of fckin' Wuhan, China...that's so fckin stupid and retarded...fck outta here with that Nafta, Globalism garbage! Whatta a fckin' joke.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Stunning effects of the flu on the US economy: https://ritholtz.com/2020/05/gdp-42-8-percent/

Stunning effects of the flu on the world economy: https://voxeu.org/article/economics-...d-19-new-ebook

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sue china for reparations at the ICC, or don't do business with them, oh countries of the world! boycott all chinese goods, for covid 19, as well as for genocide of various groups like most recently, uighurs. EDIT: the autocrats must learn once their people can no longer afford bread.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mutation Cannot Explain Furin Site in SARS-CoV-2. Virologists claiming SARS-CoV-2 is a natural bat coronavirus that jumped to pangolin and then to humans are simply wrong, and the genetic sequence proves it. The furin cleavage site PRRA found in SARS-CoV-2 is NOT found in either bats or pangolins, so it could not have mutated through these animals.

The fact that this furin cleavage site is present in SARS-CoV-2 is evidence that it has been inserted (opposed to mutated), and Martenson provides an easy to understand illustration of the difference between a mutation and an insert in his video. It is extremely unlikely that 12 new nucleotide base pairs would all of a sudden emerge from where there was nothing before.

Furin
    is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the FURIN gene. Some proteins are inactive when they are first synthesized, and must have sections removed in order to become active. Furin cleaves these sections and activates the proteins.

Nucleotides are molecules consisting of a nucleoside and a phosphate group. They are the basic building blocks of DNA and RNA.

Last edited by khcs; 05-20-2020 at 03:16 PM.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    She has a mean look I've seen with some SLIs before lol. Just like a hateful expression in her eyes.
    she looks more Esi to me

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    she looks more Esi to me
    Maybe. She most resembles Hyacinth Bucket imo. But they might not be the same type.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The fairy tail of the evil mink, brought to you by CNN

Dutch authorities believe minks may have infected human with Covid-19

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/20/e...ntl/index.html

Last edited by khcs; 05-20-2020 at 08:43 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dr. Michael Osterholm - INTJ - Robespierre

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually read some story about a guy filing a 20 trillion dollar lawsuit against China claiming this virus is a bioweapon, and countries across the world, as well as states here in the US like Missouri, are suing the Chinese government. some actually took the case to the ICC (International Criminal Court).

https://www.livemint.com/mint-lounge...527832779.html
    https://www.ccn.com/bombshell-icc-co...rus-bioweapon/

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The best way to deal with infections with low death rate and rapid mutations as flus is the support of general immunity. It's doubtful to avoid them. But possibly to resist good as the majority.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    On a more shallow level, I have personal reasons to prefer this lifestyle and I do have bias in that respect
    That's the point. If you like lockdown lifestyle you (not referred to you, more a general you) can keep on doing it. If you want to force others to do it, you'll have to use a higher and higher amount of force, eventually creating concentration camps for people who want to go out and interact with the environment.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WION is supposedly very low bias, though I notice a lot of anti-China views on it, and honestly I don't know how to evaluate "anti-bias" at this point. I am curious though. The Bat Woman asked, did it come from our lab? I don't know how WION got its info. I don't know if it was just a random comment from a scientist who would be understandably worried. But anyway.

https://www.wionews.com/videos/gravi...missing-297099

This seems more likely:

https://youtu.be/GZWgdFdSb5Q
    Last edited by marooned; 05-22-2020 at 05:00 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Illegal censorship

May 2020
    RF's general prosecutor has declared that now to say publicly the opinion that this virues is artificial or anything what does not fit to the said by government officials - is illegal. Because it's evident misleading. [logics, reason and laws are ignored]
    P.S. USA, thanks for financial help to our police.

October 2020
    Medics(!) are forbidden to say publicly about coronavirus without aprovement by the ministry and what contradicts to the said by officials. (1, 2)
    Last edited by Sol; 11-11-2020 at 09:43 AM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The current Sars-Cov-2 epidemic is likely the result of a failed attack on China with a biological weapon.

The attack has failed because the enhanced coronavirus infected the attacker's country and the entire world as well.

Several signs show the attacks on China will continue in the future in a less subtle manner.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wat is this a CCP shill post?

Right the USA started the virus in Wuhan during the military games.

China numba one!

Ten social Qwedits ewand!

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today the first SARS-COV epidemic (2002-2003) seems to be a deliberate biological attack too.

Interestingly the people of the world seem to accept "The adventures of a lost coronavirus and an lonely pangolin at the meat market".

Last edited by khcs; 05-24-2020 at 10:07 AM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Tip for people fighting to reopen: maybe this isn't you or reflective of your attitude personally, but when there are mournful lists of the dead etc. that have commentary of "LOL I AIN'T NO PUSSY WHO IS SCARED BY THIS SHIT" this is bad for the brand and reflects poorly on your cause and should be discouraged to have better PR, if for no other reason. Happy to help.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The virus is accelerating the divide in society between those who can work from home and those who cannot.

This social divide is not a good thing, but perhaps by making it glaringly obvious, it can be addressed.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Needs to note that viruses may stay in a body for years! The example of such is casual grippe.
    They activate in bad environments when the immunity reduces.

This hysteria against chill-alike virus may continue far long and to lead to high totalitarism and economy changes against "developing" states, what will be excused by non-comparable to this diseases danger. The more danger than this disease is the harm which is done now to people and is prepeared to be done later by this Made in USA lab virus to enslave the humanity by a few "elites" of capitalistic bandits which have the morality of psychopathic hithlerists.
    A part of this stategy are islamistic wars supported by USA and western Europe to ruin and degrade Eastern nations to techical middle ages.
    China, India, other Asia, Africa, partly Russia, etc non-goldenbillion - are main aims of this USA's virus attack against the humanity. This goldenbillion will be transformed to alike golden100million, where stays high level of material incomes and technologies, while others will be more remind slaves in genocidic conditions.

There can be more attacks in the future having the similar task. By other diseases, wars, other means. It's the war! The war against the humanity as it is, against its developing to become stronger and in prosperity. By a minority of morally mad and having doubtful ideas pseudo-elites.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sol's response is so predictable for LSE.

Meanwhile Prof Zhengli Shi continues her research. To disappear now would look suspicious.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    The virus is accelerating the divide in society between those who can work from home and those who cannot.

This social divide is not a good thing, but perhaps by making it glaringly obvious, it can be addressed.
    this inequity has always been there, but now it's more apparent than it's been for a while. And at this point it's just wrong (though it always was wrong to have a servant class that isn't acknowledged for what it truly is, that kills people slowly while everyone else turns their heads). That people have to put their lives in immediate danger for a paycheck in a ruthless economic system is sick... I hope we will change after this.

I see it everywhere, for instance a vid of Pence going to a restaurant and asking what they recommend. If you want them to be food connoisseurs then pay them a wage to match. Otherwise, fuck off. Really well off people expecting others to take care of their every need (even what should they order from a menu) while those people are paid nothing, while aholes like Pence do everything possible to make sure they don't even have access to healthcare... Disgusting. And of course this was in the context of our leadership wanting to force things to reopen, utterly uncaring about how that person you ask to recommend what you should order (because you can't read the menu yourself) is at increased risk while you get your coronavirus test everyday (and most people still have no access). What scum!

Your killer asks you to serve him, he asks you to sacrifice yourself because he wants a hamburger. He won't even wear a damn mask. I hate it.
    Last edited by marooned; 05-25-2020 at 02:12 AM.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast