Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
Results 561 to 600 of 613

Thread: Wuhan Virus

  1. #561
    Socionics is a spook ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    15,079
    Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    I should ask my Dr if I'm at higher risk for complications but I keep not doing that? I don't know why? But if covid can create brain injury, the brain uses oxygen, and brain injuries affect the immune system, that does sound definitely plausible. But if there's a lack of study, it wouldn't surprise me because "haha brain damage" is a thing, so a lack of shits given by society at large is obvious. I think part of the reason I don't ask is because I would anticipate a casual shrug ghhdfbk.

    Edit: I've done my Google and if you feel like it and find something more vague than "maybe, no special reason, maybe if your immune system is fucked up or something, anyway, wash your hands" I'm all ears.

  2. #562
    Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,093
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm going to make this clear, cause I'm so sick of seeing it. Everyone is like, "oh you can get infected, the antibodies don't last very long". While there are rare scenarios, where reinfection can occur. The virus may be weird somehow and do something funky to the immune system, or the person may have a compromised immune system. There doesn't seem to be any indication of this though. Most viruses act differently in how long you retain high levels of antibodies. Just because you have low levels though doesn't mean you can't reproduce the antibodies. B cells produce antibodies. You end up with memory B cells. B cells express the antibody on their surface. They come in contact with the particular antigen, they will begin to produce antibodies again, very quickly raising your levels of antibodies. Everything isn't about B cells though, there is also T cells, and along with them memory T-cells. This thing that is spreading about how antibodies don't stay in your system very long or whatever, it is very misleading and most likely has nothing to do with whether reinfection will occur.
    Model X Will Save Us!

    *randomwarelinkremoved

    jessica129:scrotums r hot

    :" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

  3. #563
    Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,093
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    People greatly underestimate Vitamin D's role in the immune system. They think it's all Vitamin C. Vitamin D plays a great role in how the immune progenitor cells develop, what ratios they develop in,what they develop into, and which cytokines your T cells produce. Having low Vitamin D can throw your entire immune system out of whack. It's kind of funny how long it took them to actually realize how important vitamin D is in the body and how it has multiple purposes besides the ones you read about in your standard biology textbooks. They still don't know everything that Vitamin D does... it literally may impact every facet of your body's systems.
    Model X Will Save Us!

    *randomwarelinkremoved

    jessica129:scrotums r hot

    :" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

  4. #564
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    8,193
    Mentioned
    913 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Stupid is as stupid does.

    Six Trump Campaign Staffers Who Set Up Tulsa Rally Get Infected With COVID-19

    https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/s...-with-covid-19

  5. #565

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,102
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

  6. #566
    Peter, The Rock, The Machine onfireee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Wherever He needs me to be
    TIM
    LSI / ISTj
    Posts
    888
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta View Post
    People greatly underestimate Vitamin D's role in the immune system. They think it's all Vitamin C. Vitamin D plays a great role in how the immune progenitor cells develop, what ratios they develop in,what they develop into, and which cytokines your T cells produce. Having low Vitamin D can throw your entire immune system out of whack. It's kind of funny how long it took them to actually realize how important vitamin D is in the body and how it has multiple purposes besides the ones you read about in your standard biology textbooks. They still don't know everything that Vitamin D does... it literally may impact every facet of your body's systems.
    ikr!?

    do u have any insight as to why this is, or are people really that dumb?
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in Him should not perish, but have Everlasting life John 3:16~~~

  7. #567

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,966
    Mentioned
    1092 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    what to do at next Autumn quarantine
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  8. #568
    Seriously Judicious Emotivist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eastern U.S.
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Posts
    2,773
    Mentioned
    266 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you get the virus, you are better off doing all you can to avoid the hospital. Unplug your WIFI router while you get well, and get sun on as much of your body as possible daily. Plenty of immune boosters. Sauna if you have a way (if youhave one, you know it helps and would do it anyway). But hospital? Do what you can to avoid it!

    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a..._rid=903518390
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........


    "Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

    .
    .
    .


  9. #569
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    8,193
    Mentioned
    913 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Staying home every day is driving me absolutely nuts. I can't stand this.

  10. #570
    I'm a peach and you're a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,146
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Staying home every day is driving me absolutely nuts. I can't stand this.
    I am a hermit and it's even starting to wear on me, combine that with summer heat and not even being able to be outside... it's not a good situation lol.

  11. #571
    shotgunfingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    on the toilet
    TIM
    H-ILE
    Posts
    749
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    I am a hermit and it's even starting to wear on me, combine that with summer heat and not even being able to be outside... it's not a good situation lol.
    tbh this stuff doesn't bother me one bit.

    ILE - - Melancholic|Choleric - 6w5-4-8 Sp/Sx - The Magician Archetype
    Oldham's Vigilant Type

    "If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single idea." - Kreia


  12. #572
    I'm a peach and you're a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,146
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    tbh this stuff doesn't bother me one bit.

    Yeah, I feel you, I wish I could say it's an emptier world of people, but every time I go to the grocery store that is far from the case. Still, even if you want to just go somewhere for a change of scenery, it's like, oh yeah, I really shouldn't... I would like to travel to this mountain a couple hours away and maybe stay overnight somewhere for example, but I shouldn't. Stuck in the same place, same scenery

  13. #573
    shotgunfingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    on the toilet
    TIM
    H-ILE
    Posts
    749
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    Yeah, I feel you, I wish I could say it's an emptier world of people, but every time I go to the grocery store that is far from the case. Still, even if you want to just go somewhere for a change of scenery, it's like, oh yeah, I really shouldn't... I would like to travel to this mountain a couple hours away and maybe stay overnight somewhere for example, but I shouldn't. Stuck in the same place, same scenery
    Maybe it has something to do with where I live. I can just brew a cup of coffee, grab the laptop and step outside, sit at the terrace or go fishing in the creek at the bottom of the garden:

    ILE - - Melancholic|Choleric - 6w5-4-8 Sp/Sx - The Magician Archetype
    Oldham's Vigilant Type

    "If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single idea." - Kreia


  14. #574
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    8,193
    Mentioned
    913 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was in the deli section of a Whole Foods store and asked the woman behind the counter why the item selection was down. She said that sales just in her department in the store went from over $100k/week to $15k/week.

    It's a tough life.

  15. #575
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    946so/sp SEI-Fe ELVF
    Posts
    6,346
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's been easy for me to stay home and spend all my time alone, but I keep thinking the world revolves around me so I am like why is the virus not eradicated yet? I rarely go outside. It's been months. Where is the progress? Why is the virus still winning?

  16. #576

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,102
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So to eat in a restaurant you must provide your full name, your phone number, or an email they can contact you if you get sick or someone else does.

    This is the new normal. It's just a flu virus that kills a tiny amount of old people and immune compromised.

    Give me a fucking break. Either it's worse than the public is being told, or it's not worse and a tight big brother control is the accepted new normal for an illness that's hardly all that bad.

    I'm starting to see why Americans are so pissed off. Why should people have to give identifiers to eat at a restaurant? We've all accepted that covid is reason enough for the Establishment to keep you inside your home..when let's say, you can walk around with HIV, or Helps, freely, and are not even required by law to share your status if not asked?

    So, this communicable illness is so deadly, or not, that the State can monitor your movements on Earth, make you wear masks, make you reveal your identity to businesses just to use those businesses, and you have no choice but to participate and this will continue indefinitely and there is nothing you are allowed to do about it.

    Further if you want to participate in the new normal, you must have cell phone data. Otherwise you are considered to dangerous to even be in the same room. So our technology is allowing us to live with a new pathogen, that is apparently not that bad, or is that bad depending on your news source, and your Governments will only allow society to function as long as they use strict guidelines, which monitor a virus that isn't all that bad, and that came from nature, but your Government cannot ask questions as to the origin of said pathogen, as that is both racist and impossible, given the country of origin destroyed the original samples due to safety concerns, and you are supposed to just, you know, follow orders without any proper answers. In fact, stop asking questions, just do as you are told, it's for your safety.

  17. #577

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,102
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This winter is going to be a shit show.

  18. #578
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    946so/sp SEI-Fe ELVF
    Posts
    6,346
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews...%3fid=71459022

    The majority of Americans aren't angry about measures to stop the virus in any poll, and the majority are worried about the virus. This has been true all along. Those Trump people with guns holding signs saying "let the weak die" don't represent the majority. No one wants their parents and grandparents to die. And being immunocompromised is not the only thing that puts people at increased risk. Plenty of Americans who aren't elderly have died.

    If the virus kills 1 in 100 infected that's a massive number afaic. Anyway it's all a mess now and I don't know what people should do anymore. We can't afford to shut down indefinitely. It feels we used our time poorly as a country.

    I personally wouldn't be willing to eat at a restaurant. Though I ride public transportation and that's risky... But anyway it sounds like whatever restaurants are trying to help with contact tracing, and contact tracing is important. That said, I'm wary about contact tracing via apps because I don't trust that the data won't be used for other reasons too, and don't want a culture where we all watch each other and are overly in one another's business. But I'm on the fence with apps because otoh it could really help.
    Last edited by inumbra; 07-04-2020 at 10:30 PM.

  19. #579
    shotgunfingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    on the toilet
    TIM
    H-ILE
    Posts
    749
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    So to eat in a restaurant you must provide your full name, your phone number, or an email they can contact you if you get sick or someone else does.

    This is the new normal. It's just a flu virus that kills a tiny amount of old people and immune compromised.

    Give me a fucking break. Either it's worse than the public is being told, or it's not worse and a tight big brother control is the accepted new normal for an illness that's hardly all that bad.

    I'm starting to see why Americans are so pissed off. Why should people have to give identifiers to eat at a restaurant? We've all accepted that covid is reason enough for the Establishment to keep you inside your home..when let's say, you can walk around with HIV, or Helps, freely, and are not even required by law to share your status if not asked?

    So, this communicable illness is so deadly, or not, that the State can monitor your movements on Earth, make you wear masks, make you reveal your identity to businesses just to use those businesses, and you have no choice but to participate and this will continue indefinitely and there is nothing you are allowed to do about it.

    Further if you want to participate in the new normal, you must have cell phone data. Otherwise you are considered to dangerous to even be in the same room. So our technology is allowing us to live with a new pathogen, that is apparently not that bad, or is that bad depending on your news source, and your Governments will only allow society to function as long as they use strict guidelines, which monitor a virus that isn't all that bad, and that came from nature, but your Government cannot ask questions as to the origin of said pathogen, as that is both racist and impossible, given the country of origin destroyed the original samples due to safety concerns, and you are supposed to just, you know, follow orders without any proper answers. In fact, stop asking questions, just do as you are told, it's for your safety.
    You forgot to add the fact that the current state of things is destroying small / local /mid size businesses & causing an economic recession or worse. Only the too big to fail corporate entities are resilient and will be bailed out again. Once ppl go out of business its easy to buy up real-estate if you have the funds, and guess who has the funds not us. Social media platforms are already regulating speech & thought, those useful idiots out on the street are just brainwashed goons hellbent on iconoclasm and ready to beat your skull in at the first sign of wrong-think. Sooner rather than later ppl will start snitching on you at the first signs of wrongthink, you'll be cut off from media, and acess to resources, socially ostracized, if you have kids and the teacher notes that they have unacceptable ideas <.< you as the parent will become suspect.. and so on.

    Its time to throw conservatives (conserving nothing at this point, pathetic), the republicans, democrats, the socialist left & lolbertarians (or the equivalent of the left-right paradigm in your country) into the trash man.. before its too late, if it isn't already that. Corporate control must be opposed at every turn.

    Last edited by shotgunfingers; 07-05-2020 at 03:23 PM.
    ILE - - Melancholic|Choleric - 6w5-4-8 Sp/Sx - The Magician Archetype
    Oldham's Vigilant Type

    "If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single idea." - Kreia


  20. #580
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    TIM
    ESI?
    Posts
    1,802
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's official: COVID-19 is aerosolized/airborne:

    https://7news.com.au/travel/coronavi...-who-c-1145825

    Why is this important? It can spread through ventilation systems if it's aerosolized.

  21. #581
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    TIM
    ESI?
    Posts
    1,802
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I was in the deli section of a Whole Foods store and asked the woman behind the counter why the item selection was down. She said that sales just in her department in the store went from over $100k/week to $15k/week.

    It's a tough life.
    Whole Paycheck is not going to be getting as much business because most people have less money to shop for luxury goods these days, including quality food.

  22. #582
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    946so/sp SEI-Fe ELVF
    Posts
    6,346
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't like corporate rule but I don't think the pandemic is leading to corporations trying to control us by keeping us indoors. It's limiting their free market. Granted due to government bail outs the big corporations are profiting off the pandemic. But I just don't sense a conspiracy to control our movements, just a bunch of concern about spread of the virus.

    And the Republicans have their corporate backers too who I assume have been against closing down the economy and restricting movement from the start because it messes with the market. The Republicans have been fighting shut downs because of their corporate backers (I don't pretend it's because they care about their constituents).

    I guess the left could somehow use this to restrict people more but I don't see the link between restricting speech and this... Even celebrities have been whining about being stuck in their mansions. Like, nobody likes this.

  23. #583
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    8,193
    Mentioned
    913 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Whole Paycheck is not going to be getting as much business because most people have less money to shop for luxury goods these days, including quality food.
    There are winners and losers. I actually am ending up with more money at the end of every month. Not traveling to meet customers in person is saving me several thousand $/mo, and company revenues have not dropped at all. Yet.

    *EDIT*
    OK, I've said that my costs of business have fallen through the floor while my income has stayed the same.

    In the case of most companies, their cost of labor has dropped because they told their employees to stay home, and stopped paying them. Their payroll costs have dropped significantly. In many cases, their business income continues to roll on. They may even be compensated by the govt for the COVID-related loss of income, if they have one. And they still aren't paying workers.
    When your costs drop and your income remains the same, what happens to your company's profits? And how can the average person benefit from the increased profitability of the average company?

    Hint: Your personal economy might be a smoking crater, but companies' share prices are going to go up because they will have more cash, and because the owners of the company own stock, they will use the increased profits to pay higher dividends. This is why the stock market is not tanking along with the incomes of the average worker.

    Buy stock. Do what the rich do. The rich are not going to lose this game. They make the rules.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 07-06-2020 at 04:28 AM.

  24. #584
    Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    TIM
    SLI-0 D sx/sp
    Posts
    3,051
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default


  25. #585
    shotgunfingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    on the toilet
    TIM
    H-ILE
    Posts
    749
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    I don't like corporate rule but I don't think the pandemic is leading to corporations trying to control us by keeping us indoors. It's limiting their free market. Granted due to government bail outs the big corporations are profiting off the pandemic. But I just don't sense a conspiracy to control our movements, just a bunch of concern about spread of the virus.
    If you are a smol to medium business owner,depending on the industry you are in, you are probably going bankrupt right now. International corporations are "too big to fail" and have control over governments, because they have money to lobby for interests. Even corporations such as Activation play and manipulate their own stock price to make money from nothing & they pay no taxes. The free market is a lolbertarian pipe dream that would theoretically exist in the absence of the state, but IRL it does not. Corporations become monopolies, like Google, Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Amazon, Microsoft. Sometimes artificial competition is maintained, such as in Intel vs AMD or Nvidia vs AMD . In reality the GPU industry is owned by Nvidia and the CPU by Intel. Examples could go on.

    its not just small to medium businesses tho: https://www.bloombergquint.com/globa...ock-from-virus

    And the Republicans have their corporate backers too who I assume have been against closing down the economy and restricting movement from the start because it messes with the market. The Republicans have been fighting shut downs because of their corporate backers (I don't pretend it's because they care about their constituents).
    Every party depends financially on corporate backers. Its why they don't give a damn about the ppl they are supposed to represent. Bought and sold to the highest bidder. Remember that next time they start talking about the GDP.

    I guess the left could somehow use this to restrict people more but I don't see the link between restricting speech and this... Even celebrities have been whining about being stuck in their mansions. Like, nobody likes this.
    Obviously you have never been banned off major platforms for wrong-think, it seems you aren't even aware of the extent that this is happening or you are complying with social pressure by default so you don't have to.
    Last edited by shotgunfingers; 07-06-2020 at 10:52 AM.
    ILE - - Melancholic|Choleric - 6w5-4-8 Sp/Sx - The Magician Archetype
    Oldham's Vigilant Type

    "If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single idea." - Kreia


  26. #586
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    946so/sp SEI-Fe ELVF
    Posts
    6,346
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    If you are a smol to medium business owner,depending on the industry you are in, you are probably going bankrupt right now. International corporations are "too big to fail" and have control over governments, because they have money to lobby for interests. Even corporations such as Activation play and manipulate their own stock price to make money from nothing & they pay no taxes. The free market is a lolbertarian pipe dream that would theoretically exist in the absence of the state, but IRL it does not. Corporations become monopolies, like Google, Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Amazon, Microsoft. Sometimes artificial competition is maintained, such as in Intel vs AMD or Nvidia vs AMD . In reality the GPU industry is owned by Nvidia and the CPU by Intel. Examples could go on.
    I agree that corporations are profiting off the pandemic and screwing over individuals and small businesses. What is your point? When do they not do this? Why is this evidence that it's all a conspiracy to control our movements and take over our lives? Why does it mean they want this state to continue indefinitely instead of reacting to a pandemic like everyone else? It's capitalism and they found a way to profit off the current state of affairs, which is what the winners in a capitalist system are supposed to do: find any way to make profit at the expense of everyone else.

    Every party depends financially on corporate backers. Its why they don't give a damn about the ppl they are supposed to represent. Bought and sold to the highest bidder. Remember that next time they start talking about the GDP.
    duh. Hence the word too in my post. I was pointing out that big right wing corporations haven't been for restricting our movements or really for any measure the contain the virus to shoot down the idea of a unified corporate conspiracy to restrict our movements or control us.


    Obviously you have never been banned off major platforms for wrong-think, it seems you aren't even aware of the extent that this is happening or you are complying with social pressure by default so you don't have to.
    you obviously are quick to make assumptions. I am afraid of the left restricting freedom of speech, expression and thought. I don't see the correlation with a corporate conspiracy of restricting our movements because of a pandemic.

    Not everything is a conspiracy. We're being asked to wear masks and there are restrictions in areas in which we gather or extra rules because there is a virus spreading that sickens and kills enough of us that people are worried. I don't see it as stage 1 of the take down of all our civil liberties and was asking why it's ahem actually this integral part of the other trend in which freedom of speech and expression is being limited, rather than simply a response to a pandemic. And maybe part of the disconnect is that I'm coming from a US perspective and maybe responding to people who aren't? Maybe it feels like a government take over in Europe or something? (It's not a government take over in the US; our government is ruled by corporations and is therefore incredibly weak willed. If the corporations wanted to restrict our movements or control us due to the pandemic there'd be bipartisan support of draconian measures in our government because they are corporate puppets.)

    Corporate rule just isn't why restaurants are asking we social distance, why health officials say we need testing and contact tracing (and some businesses are willing to help with contact tracing), or why anyone is trying to take steps to stop this virus. And if more people had been trying to take steps perhaps fewer people would be dead. The end. The main corporate influence I see here is the one that influenced our politicians in the US to not shut down hard enough in the beginning, and not help the American people who were then left jobless while instead focusing on bailing out the most powerful corporations who needed the least help compared to every day citizens struggling to pay rent and feed themselves, leading to us wasting our time and failing to contain the virus while also leaving the economy in shambles and setting back individual people's lives for years because they have to climb out of a hole of financial ruin and debt. The US has the most incompetent virus response on planet Earth (and that IS because we're the biggest corporatocracy on Earth). We failed to contain, we failed to help our people, and yes most of our relief package went to corporations (who shoved out small businesses like the big jerks they are). That doesn't mean it's a conspiracy when we are inconvenienced going out to eat.

    PS our corporate ruled system is also why the US has a health care system that is too expensive for most people which is why in part we're a very unhealthy country and more of us are susceptible to die from this virus or suffer major health complications.
    Last edited by inumbra; 07-06-2020 at 03:25 PM.

  27. #587
    shotgunfingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    on the toilet
    TIM
    H-ILE
    Posts
    749
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    I agree that corporations are profiting off the pandemic and screwing over individuals and small businesses. What is your point? When do they not do this? Why is this evidence that it's all a conspiracy to control our movements? Why does it mean they want this state to continue indefinitely instead of reacting to a pandemic like everyone else?

    duh. Hence the word too in my post. I was pointing out that big right wing corporations haven't been for restricting our movements to shoot down the idea of a unified corporate conspiracy to restrict our movements.


    you obviously are quick to make assumptions. I am afraid of the left restricting freedom of speech, expression and thought. I don't see the correlation with a corporate conspiracy of restricting our movements because of a pandemic.

    Not everything is a conspiracy.
    Its not a conspiracy, its obvious that they are taking advantage of a not that deadly virus outbreak in order to wipe out competition and corner the market. The virus probably got leaked in Wuhan from the labs there and wound up in the market (likely accidental). This whole thing is probably going to end in another recession where the taxpayers bail out the banks and corporations while anyone not too big to fail will just go under. Most big business and corporations at this point support the far left's ideas, because they benefit from all of this, same as from the virus. The people out in the street committing iconoclasm are not some weird fringe with no backing. The long march through the institutions was a success, lefties are in power, they have media, political even corporate support and have established themselves in every level of society, corporations included. Even republicans support most of the ideas at this point, the left's opponents have no real power or have been crushed by now. Its over.. they have won.



    Being progressive helps the bottom line as well: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/7...ally-unpopular

    If you think logically diluting the workforce through immigration means you have more ppl looking for a job, so you can pay less for the same work while fishing for the perfect candidate.

    :-P its not hard to see whats going on.. there is no conspiracy, its plain to see for anyone who has eyes. Simple mutual benefit and opportunism. Corporations will make use of anything to further the bottom line.
    Last edited by shotgunfingers; 07-06-2020 at 03:55 PM. Reason: there, now I think its clear enough
    ILE - - Melancholic|Choleric - 6w5-4-8 Sp/Sx - The Magician Archetype
    Oldham's Vigilant Type

    "If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single idea." - Kreia


  28. #588
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    946so/sp SEI-Fe ELVF
    Posts
    6,346
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't see corporations paying lip service to progressive ideals as truly progressive. The progressive political movement is supposed to challenge corporate power. Nike and the like are not progressive, they are neoliberal. They do indeed want to affect culture while leaving racial and class inequality the same. They will be interested in diversifying the upper classes but not in actually changing the system in which over 50% of people are largely powerless including a lot of racial minorities. They are not really progressive. It's very difficult for any corporation to truly be progressive because they rely on a system of class inequity. They are however trying to corporatize the progressive movement, which if they do succeed it will be rendered meaningless.

    The danger in the progressive movement is restricting freedom of speech and expression, and I agree the corporations would be fine keeping that part while ditching doing anything that will really change the unequal state of society. All image, no substance.

    But a weak government can never appropriately regulate corporations. The problem is they are in our government overriding the actual people. So all our government officials listen to them instead of to us. They infiltrate every movement that started with the people genuinely trying to fight back.

    The government is failing in its job to protect the people from that which would undermine their rights by failing to keep corporate power in check. They are indeed undermining our privacy, our speech, our expression, etc. The corporations are also driving income inequality. If people try to vote left to stop them they risk restriction of their freedom of privacy, speech, expression. If they vote right, they vote for decreased corporate regulation and therefore increased inequality and more financial hardship (and ultimately then for more restrictions of speech, privacy, expression). But without government regulation they can't be held in check... The whole reason they've been able to do this is because they weren't regulated enough.

    Anyway I wasn't careful enough in replying to people in this thread and suspect we all agree more than disagree. I think my main point of disagreement is that the virus is serious to me. It's not something to ignore. The US has done a really bad job managing it, and if we restrict nothing we will keep repeating what happened in New York, and I don't want that. And the problem in the US managing the virus is weak government. If they actually worked to stop the spread and help their actual citizens with the financial fallout, then the corporations couldn't profit, and the corporations can't have that, so they pull the puppet strings and government once again serves them instead of us.
    Last edited by inumbra; 07-06-2020 at 04:18 PM.

  29. #589
    shotgunfingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    on the toilet
    TIM
    H-ILE
    Posts
    749
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    I don't see corporations paying lip service to progressive ideals as truly progressive. The progressive political movement is supposed to challenge corporate power. Nike and the like are not progressive, they are neoliberal. They do indeed want to affect culture while leaving racial and class inequality the same. They will be interested in diversifying the upper classes but not in actually changing the system in which over 50% of people are largely powerless including a lot of racial minorities. They are not really progressive. It's very difficult for any corporation to truly be progressive because they rely on a system of class inequity. They are however trying to corporatize the progressive movement, which if they do succeed it will be rendered meaningless.
    A corporation needs consumers and a workforce. It doesn't matter what race or creed they have. The more people there are the more they can consume and the more workers there are the less they have to pay them. A minimum wage increase for example will not be a problem as long as you are desperate to work a minimum wage job and so are a hundred-thousand other ppl desperate for the same job. Getting rid of national borders for example also befits corporations as they can move anywhere, outsource anywhere and have access to the planet's supply of workers as well as the consumer market.

    The danger in the progressive movement is restricting freedom of speech and expression, and I agree the corporations would be fine keeping that part while ditching doing anything that will really change the unequal state of society. All image, no substance.
    This is in line with how things went historically tbh..see China.



    But a weak government can never appropriately regulate corporations. The problem is they are in our government overriding the actual people. So all our government officials listen to them instead of to us. They infiltrate every movement that started with the people genuinely trying to fight back.
    Yeah, they benefit, why wouldn't they?
    Last edited by shotgunfingers; 07-06-2020 at 04:45 PM.
    ILE - - Melancholic|Choleric - 6w5-4-8 Sp/Sx - The Magician Archetype
    Oldham's Vigilant Type

    "If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single idea." - Kreia


  30. #590
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    946so/sp SEI-Fe ELVF
    Posts
    6,346
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Going back to the left has won as an idea, I too feel that sinking feeling, but it's not what I see as the left because it's not about changing real things. It's about cultural ideas, a dogma, and in my view no action and you are not real. Changing how we talk about things while changing nothing practically is BS. It's empty. So I can agree that's about controlling us. I just see the pandemic as not the heart of this. This was here long before covid.

  31. #591
    Socionics is a spook ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    15,079
    Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm so glad to hear news that most people are concerned because I've been very quiet about this since discussion makes me emotionally vulnerable largely because (and I understand there is nuance and more thinking involved than this but on a purely visceral level) I tend to see this as a question of when killing the weak is permissible. Which makes me a lot more empathetic to pro-lifers (and I'm sure many feel justified in opposing masks etc just as I do in being pro-choice). Anyway, rambling, but I caught a link @inumbra posted and wanted to thank her.

    I might be biased about lockdowns (contributing to ambivalence that ramps up my emotional hair trigger) because now that I don't see going out and experiencing stimulation and exertion as an option, my injured brain is like woah maybe THAT'S why I was so miserable hey hey, I'll take this. Let's make a work from home option stick ok

  32. #592
    Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,093
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Whole Paycheck is not going to be getting as much business because most people have less money to shop for luxury goods these days, including quality food.
    Besides the WHO, it's been pretty much "official" the entire time. Only people questioning whether it was aerosolized was the WHO. The studies on the virus make it crystal clear that the virus spreads via aerosol. How WHO commands so much respect in the world baffles my mind. They perform some of poorest studies(not just on coronavirus), they try to wrap the data around what ever propaganda they want to spew, and draw some of the worst conclusions .. conclusions that are beyond comprehension. I don't really care for Trump very much, but when he started talking about defunding WHO, he gained a few respect points in my eyes. They are such a shitty organization, and they are constantly setting back human health sciences with their horrible science. How we've turned whether the WHO is worth supporting into a Red v.s. Blue issue is disgusting... nobody should be supporting them regardless of your politics cause they are complete shit.
    Model X Will Save Us!

    *randomwarelinkremoved

    jessica129:scrotums r hot

    :" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

  33. #593
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    TIM
    ESI?
    Posts
    1,802
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Current US virus data for those interested: https://covidtracking.com/data

  34. #594

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,102
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Look, I'm not being ignorant.

    I know there are viral particles. I also know that a molecule with so much evil energy surrounding it has come from a laboratory by the hands of man.. there is also ample evidence, very specific evidence, not vague conspiracy type stuff.,

    I do not think that there is a Cabal of men and woman planning world domination. This is more about individual societal choices going on across continents. Its all only happened in one season.

    Its all a cold war now. Different from the last one, because this one can't even be known about.

  35. #595

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,102
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Skip to content
    Harvard to the Big House
    where criminology, behavioral economics, and evolutionary anthropology make babies
    Menu
    Logistical and Technical Exploration into the Origins of the Wuhan Strain of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
    Posted on January 31, 2020 by harvard2thebighouse
    An accessible and comprehensive YouTube summary of the report below by a Professor of Neurobiology at the University of Pittsburgh’s Medical School is available here. And you can read our takedown of Nature magazine’s recent article claiming COVID-19 definitely wasn’t from a lab here.

    This report is the product of a collaboration between Dr. Karl Sirotkin, a retired professional scientist with dozens of peer-reviewed publications and 30 years of experience in genomic sequencing and analysis, who worked at the Theoretical Biology Division of the Los Alamos National Laboratory and later helped design several ubiquitous bioinformatic software tools, as well as a former NSA counterterrorism analyst. It considers whether the Wuhan Strain of coronavirus (COVID-19) is the result of naturally emergent mutations against the possibility that it may be a bio-engineered strain – directly altered by genetic manipulation, subject to artificially-guided evolutionary selection, or both – most likely released into the public by accident since China’s rate of occupational accidents is about ten-times higher than America’s, and some twenty-times more than Europe’s, the only other regions with high-level virology labs.

    Raising the odds of an accidental release, researchers from China’s only BSL-4 lab in Wuhan were reported to have particularly sloppy field research methods, being both bled and peed on by local bats that host coronaviruses remarkably similar to the Wuhan Strain COVID-19. And they’ve also been reported to smuggle used research animals out of their labs, selling them for cash on the street. Perhaps unsurprisingly, in mid February the Chinese Ministry of Science sent out a directive to all its labs emphasizing the important of carefully handling bio-infectious agents and alluding to slack oversight and past lapses, even mentioning coronaviruses specifically.

    Mistakes may have been precipitated by the need to quickly finish research that was being rushed for Johns Hopkins’ Event 201 which was held this past October and meant to gameplan the containment of a global pandemic. Research may also have been hurried due to deadlines before the impending Chinese New Year – the timing of these events point to increased human error, not a globalist conspiracy. Beijing has had four known accidental leaks of the SARS virus in recent years, so there is absolutely no reason to assume that this strain of coronavirus from Wuhan didn’t accidentally leak out as well. This is unlikely to be a plot twist in one of the novels Tom Clancy wrote after he started mailing it in.

    Simply and horribly, this is likely to become another Chernobyl or Fukushima – a catastrophic illustration of mankind’s hubris and intransigence clashing with Nature, as fate again reaps a once unimaginably tragic toll.

    Given that this outbreak was said to begin in early winter when most bat species in the region are hibernating and the Chinese horseshoe bat’s habitat covers an enormous swath of the region containing scores of cities and hundreds of millions people, the fact that this Wuhan Strain of coronavirus, denoted as COVID-19, emerged in close proximity to the only BSL-4 virology lab in China, which in turn was staffed with at least two Chinese scientists – Zhengli Shi and Xing-Yi Ge – both virologists who had previously worked at an American lab which had already bio-engineered an incredibly virulent strain of bat coronavirus – the accidental release of a bio-engineered virus from Wuhan’s virology lab cannot be automatically discounted, especially when the Wuhan Strain’s unnatural genomic signals are considered.

    UPDATE 2/14, 3:02am EST: A probable smoking pre-print has been released, by the National Natural Science Foundation of China:

    “In summary, somebody was entangled with the evolution of 2019-nCoV coronavirus. In addition to origins of natural recombination and intermediate host, the killer coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory in Wuhan.”

    In a predictable turn, that article has been removed and both researchers have since deleted their profiles off of the ResearchGate site completely. Furthering the appearance of a cover-up, back on January 2nd, the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s director sent out a memo forbidding discussion of an “unknown pneumonia in Wuhan” after ordering the destruction of all related lab materials a day earlier, making it abundantly clear that the Chinese government knew about this outbreak long before they took any steps to contain it, or made any public announcement.

    These propaganda efforts have been bolstered by possible collusion from American scientists, some of which is detailed below – but also most notably by one Peter Daszak, who had been publishing papers on coronaviruses alongside the primary Chinese person-of-interest, Zhengli Shi, for years. Perhaps most notably, Daszak is listed as a co-author in the paper first documenting the isolation of a coronavirus from a bat that targets the ACE2 receptor – just like COVID-19 – research done in Wuhan’s virology lab and supervised by Zhengli Shi, and led by a second suspect Chinese researcher who you’ll meet below. At best, Daszak is perhaps acting as an unwitting agent of the Chinese government, but regardless holds an enormous conflict-of-interest. And if nothing else, it is wildly irresponsible to speak-out against the possibility that the virus got out of a lab when a natural origin has not been conclusively demonstrated. Daszak’s statement in The Lancet is either incompetence, or is meant to be a smokescreen for the wanton hubris and greed that have fueled the dual-use or “gain-of-function” research detailed below: As one possible related project which may have overlapped with this one, coronaviruses have been seen as a viable vector for an HIV vaccine for years – a project with hundreds of millions of dollars dangling over it.

    And unfortunately Daszak is far from alone, there are countless “journalists” mindlessly regurgitating statements from the Chinese government and the WHO with no effort to fact-check whatsoever, as well as “scientists” whose real job is running PR for pharmaceutical and research companies who have spent weeks serving China by making extraordinarily misleading and overconfident statements to the public about the origins and capabilities of this virus. As far back as 2015, Chinese labs were reported to have been involved with dual-use gain-of-function research, mixing and matching viral genomes in the lab, research that accelerated after the Chinese military made a massive push to expand their biotechnological capabilities. And it should be noted that in 2018, the esteemed scientific journal Nature – which has published numerous articles speciously claiming this virus is definitely natural – was revealed to have buckled to censorship demands from the Chinese government, killing over 1,000 articles to placate their Chinese partners.

    Many involved in this dissimulation are effectively acting as agents of a foreign government, and they have left most Americans entirely unprepared for the tragedy that’s beginning to occur in our nursing homes and hospitals. If the idea that just maybe this thing came from a lab had been part of the national dialogue from the start – wouldn’t everyone have been much more cautious and open to social distancing and other limitations once the need arose?

    And so being an offshoot of this sort of vaccine program, possibly as a Red Team designed to build defenses and therapeutics against, is just one possible gain-of-function pursuit that would fit some of the unusual genomic and logistical picture below. Whether or not it was the exact target of the Wuhan lab’s genomic tinkering – the reality is millions of dollars of funding from multiple world governments have poured into this research, funding that’s dangled over these scientists as they’ve chased it like Icarus, this time not just risking their own lives – but hundreds of millions of others as well.

    Subsequently, we are calling for an immediate end to dual-use gain-of-function research.

    – In 2002, Stony Brook first assembled a DNA virus from scratch, building a polio-virus, and providing proof-of-concept for the creation, alteration, and manipulation of DNA-virus genomes. Two years prior, a separate team had already built an simpler RNA-virus from scratch – choosing to engineer a coronavirus from the ground up, and even swapping out its vital spike-protein genes to make it more infectious. And a generation earlier, artificially enhancing selection by intentionally infecting countless series of lab animals with different viruses is understood to have created the H1N1 Swine Flu. Its Franken-genome has a mysterious untraceable genetic parentage and a “clear unnatural origin,” appearing to be the product of “sequential passage in an animal reservoir” which was determined by its vast genetic distance from any extant strain of flu, just like COVID-19 which also appears so distant from any related coronavirus that it’s been placed in its own clade, an isolated branch way out on its own in the viral family tree – meaning it’s the lone example of its kind, and doesn’t clump together with all the other known coronaviruses. Although both the H1N1 Swine Flu and COVID-19 sprung into existence spontaneously, and were distant off-shoots of any other known strain of flu – so why is there a scientific consensus that the former leaked out of a lab, while many insist the latter is entirely natural?

    – And so this strain of H1N1 became the poster-child for a moratorium against gain-of-function research – experimentation that seeks to increase a pathogen’s virulence, creating a more effective double-edged sword to counter and learn from. A ban that was in place for years, but was recently lifted by the American government. In the case of H1N1, it wasn’t a question of if it’d escaped from a research laboratory, only whether it’d been designed as part of a weapons system, or been part of a vaccine trial.

    – When a virus manages to infect a new species of host it’s known as a zoonotic jump, a process that generally takes months or even years to complete. The first stage is when a virus infects one individual in a new host species, which is typically a dead-end the first time it happens since there’s no way for the virus to be adapted to a different species’ biology. The second stage of a zoonotic jump is when the virus manages to move from the first new host into more hosts of the new species, which results in some temporary transmission in a localized area – these are known as endemics and generally fizzle out the first few times they happen as the virus adapts to its new host species, and mutations win or lose the survival battle. The final stage, the only time a zoonotic jump is considered complete, is when there’s sustained host-to-host transmission in the new species. These zoonotic jumps have some predictable characteristics, the primary one is that adapting to a new host inevitably requires mutations that weren’t optimal in the old host. And so the virus gets weakened as its initially attempting to jump into a new host species, which is why the above sequence of steps – one new host, a few new hosts that pass it among themselves temporarily, and then finally sustained transmission – takes at least several months if not years to play out, since a good bit of time is required for all three steps to occur. Viral trial-and-error is required for the virus to find the right mutations that will allow it to prosper in a new host species, it’s never been known to just happen magically all at once.

    – And so assuming that COVID-19 emerged naturally in a matter of weeks in the middle of a massive urban metropolis the size of New York City, when the host population of bats was hibernating anyways, requires completely ignoring everything we know about how viruses transfer between species. Not only was Wuhan’s population not interacting with bats since they hardly interact with humans in urban situations to begin with, but any possible host bats were sleeping in their caves anyways. And not only would the circumstances of this transfer require rewriting the textbooks on zoonotic jumps if it occurred it all, but beyond that: supposedly not only did a zoonotic jump happen instantly without the necessary steps, but when it hit humans it was extraordinarily virulent from the start, something that’s supposed to take an extensive amount of time to ever happen as mutations go through selective trial-and-error. This trial-and-error takes time and is why viruses have never made a zoonotic jump and been instantly virulent in a new host species like COVID-19 has been in humans. And in 2018, a study looking for past infections by bat coronaviruses in Wuhan found no evidence whatsoever that anyone there had ever been infected by one at all, making the idea that these viruses have been circulating there entirely absurd. Nothing we know about how viruses naturally make zoonotic jumps point to that happening here.

    – Tinkering with viral genomes is not anything new, but is not something that has ever been fully embraced by the scientific community at large. About a decade ago, two separate research teams successful tweaked the genome of the H5N1 Bird Flu in just two spots and then passed it through ferrets until it became both airborne and pathogenic to mammals, creating a virus that “could make the deadly 1918 pandemic look like a pesky cold.” This involved selecting for a mutation that allowed the virus to access a receptor that’s found in ferret lungs, and was alarming enough that the research was urged to be published without revealing the specific methods involved and data collected – however it appears that only the most technical details were left out, and most of the research is freely available. And studies examining COVID-19’s infectivity in ferrets found that it spreads readily among them, and also appears airborne in that animal model, lending support to the idea that ferrets were used for serial passage. Further support for possibility that serial passage through lab animals played a role in the creation of COVID-19 comes from an April 2020 pre-print, which found that coronaviruses that target the ACE2 receptor bind with ferrets cells more tightly than any other species except the tree shrew, which only scored about 2% higher. Tree shrews have also been used for serial viral passage, and were promoted in a 2018 paper out of China as a preferable host for laboratory serial passage since they’re cheaper, smaller, easier to handle, and closer to humans evolutionarily and physiologically than ferrets. Pangolins however, formed a much weaker bond than either, and were clustered way down on the list along with a handful of other much more unlikely intermediate animal hosts.

    – By 2015, Dr. Ralph Baric and his team at UNC were conducting research that was met with an enormous amount of concern, they successfully created a “chimeric, SARS-like virus” by altering the viral genome of a Chinese bat coronavirus’s spike-protein genes – sequences that code for the spikes that poke out from surface of viruses and allow them to unlock entry into hosts, in this case making the bio-engineered coronavirus incredibly contagious. This research raised eyebrows since it was clearly dual-use gain-of-function research, a practice banned in America from 2014 until December 2017 when NIH lifted the ban, specifically to allow research on this sort of virus. Looking at UNC’s gain-of-function research on coronavirus spike-proteins, which received its funding just before the ban was implemented and was only allowed to go forward following a special review, a virologist with the Louis Pasteur Institute of Paris warned: “If the [new] virus escaped, nobody could predict the trajectory.”

    – But then oddly, in late January right as the pandemic was blooming, Baric claimed in an interview that people should be more concerned with the seasonal flu – despite having personally overseen the controversial engineering of a hyper-virulent strain of batty coronavirus just a few years back. Immediately discounting the burgeoning outbreak of an unknown coronavirus as a non-event seems particularly troubling for someone who’d trained two Chinese scientists on how to make hyper-virulent coronaviruses, especially when it’s hard to imagine that Dr. Baric was unaware his past colleagues were now working at the Wuhan Virology Lab, the epicenter of the outbreak. Highlighting the dissembling absurdity of this statement, based on reporting from Who: the Wuhan Strain COVID-19 appears to be thirty-four times more lethal than the seasonal flu. It should also be noted that several years prior to tinkering directly with bat coronavirus spike-proteins, Baric orchestrated research that involved isolating a coronavirus from civets and then passing it through mammalian ACE2 receptor cells that were grown in the lab from kidney and brain samples – serial passage through host cell lines instead of entire hosts, which imparted a strong affinity for ACE2, and presumably created an airborne strain of coronavirus. And if cells derived from kidneys and brains were used for the serial passage development of COVID-19, that might help explain its affinity for attacking the kidneys and brains of its human hosts.

    – Scientists have expressed concern about China’s ability to safely monitor this BSL-4 lab in Wuhan since it opened in 2017: “an open culture is important to keeping BSL-4 labs safe, and he questions how easy this will be in China, where society emphasizes hierarchy. ‘Diversity of viewpoint, flat structures where everyone feels free to speak up and openness of information are important.'” This lab is at most 20 miles from the wet market where the virus had been assumed to have jumped from animal to human. However the idea that a Chinese lab could have a viral sample escape is well-documented – as mentioned, one lab in Beijing has had four separate incidents of the SARS virus leaking out accidentally.

    – Notably, the first three known cases from early December had no contact with that market, and roughly one-third of the initial exposed cohort had no direct ties to Wusan’s wild meat wet-market, the original presumptive source of the virus. And in mid February, reporting indicated that COVID-19’s patient zero in fact had no connection at all with the wet-market. This is reinforced by the fact Chinese research has also concluded that COVID-19 “may have begun human-to-human transmission in late November from a place other than the Huanan seafood market in Wuhan.”

    – Since its discovery, scientists have been unable to fully determine the zoological origins of COVID-19, it was initially thought to have passed through snakes, but now all that’s agreed upon is that it’s mostly bat in origin. This inability to derive an exact zoological source is exactly what would be expected if the virus had been artificially engineered to target humans as UNC already has, this doesn’t prove an artificial nature – but it is consistent with one. Although there has been speculation that pangolins may have been the missing vector, the only data about the pangolin virome wasn’t entered into NCBI’s system until late January, and couldn’t possibly have been collected any earlier than late September 2019, and doesn’t fully answer the vector question anyways. And further research examining the regions of the genome that best show genetic heritage indicated it was “very unlikely” that similarities between their spike-protein genomes of COVID-19 and pangolins, where they share the most similarities, was due to the virus passing through pangolins at all.

    – As explained in Nature, COVID-19’s Franken-genome combines a cornucopia of distinct genetic markers from each of the three other distinct branches of the coronavirus family tree, but is distinct enough from all of them that it in fact forms its own clade. Along those same lines, a full-genome evolutionary analysis of COVID-19 published in The Lancet concluded, “recombination is probably not the reason for emergence of this virus” since it seems that the Wuhan Strain isn’t a mosaic of previously known coronaviruses, but instead draws from distant, discrete parts of the coronavirus family tree – not how these viruses naturally evolve. Because even mixing and matching coronavirus genomes from every known zoological virus, scientists couldn’t find any possible combination that would explain those regions of the Wuhan Strain’s genome. The Lancet muses that a mysterious animal host could still be out there, however since they’ve already searched through every known possibility and been unable to find a match, another obvious explanation is that bio-engineering accounts for the inexplicable nucleotide signature of the Wuhan Strain’s genome

    – Early research found that COVID-19 targets the ACE2 receptor, which seems to be distributed in roughly equal proportions across global populations, meaning this virus was not designed as an offensive weapon targeting one specific global population. Instead, it indicates that the Wuhan Strain was likely developed as part of a defensive dual-use gain-of-function project possibly linked to immunotherapy or vaccination programs – never meant to leave the lab, but meant to serve as a Red Team to fight back against. And counter-intuitively, researchers have pointed out that the most critical sections of the COVID-19’s protein-spike genome don’t match the previously reported pattern that would be expected for optimal binding to the specific ACE2 receptors found in mammals, which indicates that these particular segments wouldn’t have been directly genetically engineered nucleotide-by-nucleotide to increase virulence.

    – However this is exactly what researchers looking to design something for a “safe” vaccine candidate to target would engineer, and doesn’t rule out a scenario where the virus was passed through a series of animal hosts in the lab. The research team in fact notes that its spike “appears to be the result of selection on human or human-like ACE2 permitting another optimal binding solution to arise,” failing to directly mention that the only other human-like receptors are found in ferrets and tree shrews – both of which have frequently been used for years in vaccine trials for viruses with this sort of protein-spike, and is exactly how the H5N1 Bird Flu virus was altered to make it airborne. And so the Wuhan Strain’s unique affinity for the human ACE2 receptor, which a pre-print reports to be 10 to 20 times greater than SARS, may be the exact type of vaccine-related accident that led to the moratorium on dual-use gain-of-function research in the first place, and caused scientists to call for the research around H5N1 to be partially sealed-off.

    – The Wuhan Strain of coronavirus, COVID-19, appears to be transmissible even before its host shows any symptoms at all, making temperature-scanning at airports ineffective since hosts appear to be contagious for about a week before any symptoms emerge. This is in stark contrast with SARS, whose hosts weren’t contagious until they were symptomatic, allowing for its relatively quick containment. This chart is not from a peer-reviewed source but was claims to capture the comparative rates of infections between recent outbreaks. A recent pre-print now gives COVID-19 a rating of R4, meaning each host passes the virus on to four new victims, a rate significantly higher than any past global viral outbreak.

    – The successful end results of Baric’s aforementioned bat coronavirus bio-engineering research at UNC that was critiqued for being too risky in 2015, was published the following year and described the successful bio-engineering of a highly-virulent coronavirus derived from bats which was achieved by tinkering with its spike-protein genes. In this paper, researcher #8 is listed as one “Zheng-li Shi” who’s listed as being attached to the “Key Laboratory of Special Pathogens and Biosafety, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China.”

    – Zhengli Shi seems to have returned to Wuhan at some point since 2016, specifically to the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s Disease Engineering Technical Research Center, since she then appears in this September 2019 paper on the human behaviors most likely to lead to bat-borne coronavirus exposure in southern China, and also in the paper claiming that this coronavirus was bat in origin, which was peculiarly submitted in coordination with the announcement of the outbreak. Very, very peculiarly. She also appears in this pending preprint on the current outbreak of COVID-19, just a small sample of the dozens of coronavirus-related papers she’s published over a three decade career.

    – Not only does Zhengli Shi provide a direct chain of expertise tying the already successful bio-engineering of a virulent bat-based coronavirus at UNC directly to the BSL-4 virology lab in Wuhan, but back in January 2014 she’d received a $665,000 grant from NIH for a study titled The Ecology of Bat Coronaviruses and the Risk of Future Coronavirus Emergence (NIAID R01 AI1 10964) as well as $559,500 more from USAID for a study titled Emerging Pandemic Threats PREDICT_2China (Project No. AID-OAA-A-14-00102). Beyond this American funding specifically into viral diseases zoonotically transferring from animals to humans which would slipped in just before the ban, over the years she’s also received around $3 million in grants to study these zoonotic viruses from China and other countries, and has served on the editorial board of several virological research magazines. More of her research into the intersection of coronaviruses like the Wuhan Strain and their epidemic potential was funded by the U.S. Department of Defense, the U.S. Threat Reduction Agency, and U.S. Biological Defense Research Directorate of the Naval Medical Research Center.

    – And so a scientist who’s been prolifically involved with studying the molecular interaction of coronaviruses and humanity, spending decades and millions of dollars, and having even helped build a hyper-virulent coronavirus from scratch at UNC – just so happens to be working at the only BSL-4 virology lab in China that also just so happens to be at the epicenter of an outbreak involved a coronavirus that’s escaping zoological classification, and has other unnatural characteristics that will be discussed below.

    – Another Chinese virologist, Xing-Yi Ge, appears as an author on the 2016 UNC paper and is also attached to the lab in Wuhan. Previously in 2013, he’d been the very first scientist to successfully isolated a SARS-like coronavirus from bats which targets the ACE2 receptor, just like our present virus, the Wuhan Coronavirus COVID-19 uses. And it turns out that sections of the Wuhan Strain’s ACE2 receptor’s genes are unique: they’re almost identical to SARS’s spike-protein genes – despite the fact that almost none of the two coronavirus’s genomes are similar anywhere else at all. Beyond that, although the Wuhan Strain’s spike-protein genome differs from SARS in four out of the five most important genomic spots that determine binding to the ACE2 receptor, they surprisingly don’t effect the protein-spike’s shape. And in an even bigger coincidence, these four spots also code for the outside region of the spike that allows entry into cells, and do not effect it either – allowing the Wuhan Strain to still use the ACE2 receptor to unlock cells while possibly gaining additional capabilities. The odds that this concordance was bio-engineered into the virus are several orders of magnitude more likely than for this to randomly have evolved in nature, and is exactly the sort of process used to make the H5N1 Bird Flu airborne and highly pathogenic.

    – Numerous videos purportedly from inside hospitals in Wuhan depict a crisis that is far greater than the numbers released by China to date. There is widespread but unverified online reporting that Wuhan crematoriums have been running 24/7, which is consistent with a recent peer-reviewed study that claims that as of January 25, Wuhan had over 75,000 infections – when the official number was just 761. Chinese language social media also reflects a sense of panic and desperation that is highly discordant with the numbers being released by the Chinese government. Further evidence that far more lives were lost in Wuhan than the Chinese government is disclosing is provided by the fact that some 21 million cell phone users have somehow fallen of the map in China, as well as the long lines witnessed to collect loved ones’ ashes in Wuhan, which alone is reported to have had some 45,000 cremations. Additionally, the Chinese government repeatedly refused any direct assistance from the American CDC. (Further evidence that China is vastly downplaying this pandemic’s severity: Example 1. Example 2. Example 3. Example 4. Example 5. Example 6.)

    – Some of the dystopian carnage creeping across China may be due to the fact that much of China’s population may have already been exposed to coronavirus infection via SARS or other less notorious strains, which would allow the Wuhan Stain COVID-19 to use antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) to much more efficiently enter into cells, and then become much more virulent since this enhancement hijacks the body’s preexisting immune response to coronavirus infections and allows easier entry. However whether or not people have been exposed to a coronavirus infection before, once it’s been circulating in a population for long enough the Wuhan Strain may be able to reinfect its own past hosts and use this molecular hijacking on antibodies left from its own previous infection to become far more virulent, regardless of whether or not someone has been exposed to other coronaviruses before COVID-19. And early reporting from Chinese doctors indicates that re-infections of the Wuhan Strain are far more lethal than the first, which ADE could explain, as well as the fact that between 5% and 10% of once “recovered” patients in Wuhan have been showing up with fresh infections, since that phenomenon allows a virus to hijack the antibodies created by a previous infection to re-attack an old host.

    – More evidence that ADE is occurring is its much higher affinity for the ACE2 receptor and far higher viral loads compared to SARS – both of these may be due at least in part to ADE allowing COVID-19 to much more efficiently bind to and enter cells. And another hint that the Wuhan Strain may be using ADE to more effectively attack its host is the fact that it seems to be targeting its host’s neurological systems, which is explored in depth below. A final clue is the fact that children seem to be far less effected by the Wuhan Strain COVID-19, a phenomenon that’s found in Dengue Fever, which is one of the classic examples for ADE. And curiously Zhengli Shi, of UNC and Wuhan fame, co-authored a 2019 paper which used inert viral shells to figure out exactly how SARS, with its affinity to the ACE2 receptor just like COVID-19, was able to harness ADE to hijack white blood cells for enhanced cell entry. A gain-of-function extension of this research would be exactly the kind of experiment that could’ve given birth to COVID-19, especially considering that 2019 paper managed to fine-tune the exact the concentration of antibodies that would best facilitate ADE.

    – Another peculiar characteristic is COVID-19’s similarities to HIV. And so although another since-retracted pre-print noted several very short genomic sequences in COVID-19’s spike-protein gene that look far more similar to sequences found in HIV than to other coronaviruses – critics quickly pointed out that the shared homology didn’t reach statistical significance. However a closer look at the data reveals that there were a few small shared genomic segments that, despite being physically separated from each other along each strand of DNA, all worked together to code for the Wuhan Strain’s protein-spike’s crucial receptor binding site. Something that is highly unlikely to have happened by chance. And despite most of its protein-spike being shared with SARS, these substituted segments weren’t shared at all – nor were they found in any other coronavirus, and may well be related to previous research done in the Wuhan lab looking at inserting HIV-like segments into coronaviruses that also target the ACE2 receptor. One possible reason for these HIV-like segments is that they were meant to be epitopes, or molecular flags meant to mark intruders for a vaccine to target – meaning the Wuhan Strain was built as a monster for a specific vaccine to hunt. It is mathematically possible for this to happen in nature – but only in a ten-thousand bats chained to ten-thousand Petri dishes and given until infinity sense. Alternatively, this pattern could also be produced by infecting a room full of ferrets or tree shrews with a bespoke coronavirus and sifting through the wreckage for your genomic needle.

    – Critics have brushed off the Wuhan Strain’s shared homology with HIV as statistically insignificant, however clinical reporting indicates that the Wuhan Strain may be using this shared HIV homology to attack CD4 immune cells just like HIV does, as an unusually high percentage of patients are showing low white blood cell counts, especially the sickest ones. This pathogenicity may well be due to the unique HIV-live genomics of the Wuhan Strain, as one white-paper by LSU’s professor emeritus of Microbiology, Immunology, and Parasitology who’s also a Harvard-educated virologist with a PhD in Microbiology and Molecular Genetics notes: “This is the first description of a possible immunosuppressive domain in coronaviruses… The three key [mutations] common to the known immunosuppressive domains are also in common with the sequence from [the spike-protein]. While coronaviruses are not known for general immunosuppression of the style shown by HIV-1, this does not rule out immunosuppression at the site of active infection in the lung, which would prolong and potentially worsen infection at that site.” And early research has indicated that this unique region may make COVID-19 up to 1,000 times more likely to bind to human cells than SARS, which could be due to either this homology or to ADE, or some combination of these or other factors.

    – Even more troubling, a peer-reviewed study noted that one particular part of the Wuhan Strain’s spike-protein genome also wasn’t found in any of its relatives, “and may provide a gain-of-function to [COVID-19] for efficient spreading in the human population.” And according to that paper, this particular type of furin cleavage site makes similar viruses both more pathogenic and more neurotoxic. Additionally, this particular type of cleavage site is a hallmark of being passed through a series of animal hosts in a lab. Evidence for the Wuhan Strain’s neurotoxicity arrived in late February, in a published paper which notes that “the most characteristic symptom of COVID‐19 patients is respiratory distress, and most of the patients admitted to the intensive care could not breathe spontaneously.” Combined with the observation that “some COVID‐19 patients also showed neurologic signs such as headache, nausea and vomiting,” this paper asserts that since SARS was found heavily concentrated in the brainstems of its autopsied victims, COVID-19 is also probably crossing the blood-brain barrier and killing its victims not just via pneumonia, but also by causing neurological respiratory failure. Indicating that ADE may be occurring, but at a much faster rate than nature allows since reinfections of Dengue Fever that use ADE typically have years pass between them.

    – And it should be noted that SARS – much ballyhooed as a close relative to the Wuhan Strain – didn’t notable effect white blood cell counts. Additionally, clinical treatment guides published online in late January by established Chinese medical sources note the progressive reduction of white blood cells, as well as the importance of monitoring this decline. And reporting from Thailand indicates that adding a cocktail of two different anti-HIV drugs to the typical flu treatment regime seemed to effectively knock back the Wuhan Strain. Additionally, one of the only autopsies performed outside of China to date found that the deceased had a severely depleted white blood cell count. These lowered counts may come from this shared similarity with HIV, or it could also be the result of ADE as well, since this phenomenon primarily targets white blood cells for its hijackings and may help explain why consecutive infections are so lethal.

    – Nothing about COVID-19’S clinical presentation is typical, including the fact that one of the first signs of infection seems to be losing your senses of smell and taste without any other symptoms, something no other virus on earth is known to do to otherwise asymptomatic patients. Additionally, an unnaturally juiced-up ability to use ADE would also explain what our front-line medical workers are observing in their patients: “I’m seeing people who look relatively healthy with a minimal health history, and they are completely wiped out, like they’ve been hit by a truck. This is knocking out what should be perfectly fit, healthy people. Patients will be on minimal support, on a little bit of oxygen, and then all of a sudden, they go into complete respiratory arrest, shut down and can’t breathe at all… That seems to be what happens to a lot of these patients: They suddenly become unresponsive or go into respiratory failure.” This sort of sudden precipitous decline is exactly what would be expected if COVID-19’s ability to use ADE had been accentuated in the lab, and would also explain the clinical observations that “this severity of [acute respiratory distress] is usually more typical of someone who has a near drowning experience — they have a bunch of dirty water in their lungs — or people who inhale caustic gas. Especially for it to have such an acute onset like that. I’ve never seen a microorganism or an infectious process cause such acute damage to the lungs so rapidly. That was what really shocked me.” And also the following horrific account: “Holy shit, this is not the flu. Watching this relatively young guy, gasping for air, pink frothy secretions coming out of his tube and out of his mouth. The ventilator should have been doing the work of breathing but he was still gasping for air, moving his mouth, moving his body, struggling. We had to restrain him. With all the coronavirus patients, we’ve had to restrain them. They really hyperventilate, really struggle to breathe. When you’re in that mindstate of struggling to breathe and delirious with fever, you don’t know when someone is trying to help you, so you’ll try to rip the breathing tube out because you feel it is choking you, but you are drowning.”

    – In a highly concerning turn, scientists have noted that the Wuhan Strain can have a “striking” short term rate of mutation which doesn’t indicate an artificial origin but captures the unique threat posed by this coronavirus regardless of its providence, since a faster mutation rates makes it more likely this virus can dodge testing and neutralize vaccines. Something there is already early evidence for. Further concerning are reports out of China that even patients who appear cured still harbor COVID-19 in their system, and although the full implications of this are not yet known – none of them are good.

    – One of the worst possible scenarios for COVID-19’s mutation rate would be if it falls into the Goldilocks range that would allow it to form mutant viral swarms: too many mutations will cause a virus to eventually implode, not enough allows host immune systems to catch-up, but if things are just right mutant swarms can form and spread across host populations, burrowing into host nervous systems and causing permanent neurological damage. Mutant swarms form when a virus produces mutationally-damaged copies of itself inside a host, some of which aren’t infectious but find their way into the nervous system where they burrow in causing damage, and others that combine with complimentary broken copies inside host cells to produce working infectious copies of the virus. So a host can not only become crippled with neurological issues, but also still be producing infectious copies of the virus. And it seems as if COVID-19 has many characteristics that indicate the potential to form mutant swarms: the “striking” mutation rate mentioned above and the fact a second widespread mutated strain seems to have already emerged in Washington State with many other isolated strains reported elsewhere, crossing between species is another factor and a dog in Hong Kong appears to have tested positive, the fact that the Wuhan Strain can infect not only the respiratory tract but feces as well – multi-organ involvement is an important contributor to viral swarms, and finally the markedly viral load rate of COVID-19 compared to SARS – SARS produced a viral load several times lower which decreased over time, while COVID-19 produces a “very high” viral load that appears to increase over time and can peak several orders of magnitude higher than SARS was measured to reach. And alarming evidence that this phenomenon is occurring emerged from a Chinese pre-print which noted that over one-third of the roughly 200 patients studied has some neurological symptoms, with nearly half of the most severe patients exhibiting neurological issues. And further evidence for the possibility of both mutant swarms and ADE is witnessed by a study published in Lancet, which notes that the case fatality rate in Wuhan could actually be as high as 20% – the outbreak’s epicenter would be expected to have the highest rates of both phenomena as different variants of the Wuhan Strain infected and reinfected overlapping hosts.

    – Another exceptional and atypical trait of the Wuhan Strain COVID-19 is that not only does it form its own clade, it’s calculated to have diverged from SARS and its other sister coronaviruses some 260 years ago. And yet in all that time, while it every other branch of the coronavirus tree was busy branching-off into countless variants, if it emerged naturally, COVID-19 somehow spent a quarter of a millennium as the lone known example of its clade, somehow not mutating into related lineages in all that time. Another simpler explanation is that this apparent hereditary distance and genetic uniqueness is the just the result of being altered in a lab. And although two distinct strains of COVID-19 have been identified, there’s no reason to believe this mutational differentiation happened before contact with humans in the winter of 2019. Additionally, when neutral sites, the specific points in the genome which most reliably show evolutionary change, were examined: COVID-19 looks even more evolutionarily distant from any of its possible relatives, which would make sense if all that evolutionary distance was gained by artificially accelerated generational turn-over in a lab.


    – Also giving credence to the idea that the Wuhan Strain was bio-engineered is the existence of a patent application registered to a scientist from Wuhan that looks to modulate a coronavirus’ spike-protein genes – the precise region altered by Zhengli Shi at UNC to make a hyper-virulent strain of coronavirus, and whose alteration and adaptation would explain the Wuhan Strain’s unusual behavior as discussed above.

    – And curiously, the head of Harvard’s Chemistry Department, Dr. Charles Lieber, was arrested in the midst of this outbreak on charges that he’d been accepting millions of dollars in bribes from the Chinese government. According to his charging documents, Dr. Lieber first went to the Wuhan University of Technology (WUT), in November 2011 to participate in a nanotechnology forum, which was when he was recruited into a bribery scheme that would net him several million dollars to “establish a research lab and conduct research at WUT,” which became known as ” Joint Nano Key Laboratory,” as well as mentor and advocate for graduate students. By 2015, Dr. Lieber appeared to be fairly intimately involved with what seemed to begin as simply a nanotechnology lab, but now had shifted to involve biology as well, since he described visiting the lab multiple times per year “as we try to build up the nano-bio part of the lab.” Whether or not this nano-bio part of the Nano Key Laboratory is related to Wuhan’s BSL-4 virology lab isn’t clear, however if the Wuhan Strain was bio-engineered, technology classified as “nano-bio” would’ve almost certainly played a role.

    Given the above facts, either:

    – A coronavirus spontaneously mutated and jumped to humans at a wet market or deep in some random bat cave which just so happened to be 20 miles from China’s only BSL-4 virology lab, a virus with an unusually slippery never-before-seen genome that’s evading zoological classification, that may be as much as twenty-times more contagious than SARS and whose spike-protein region which allows it to enter host cells holds an unique HIV-like signature with the concomitant clinical response, that somehow managed to infect its patient zero who had no connection to this market, and then be so fined-tuned to humans that it’s gone on to create the single greatest public health crisis in Chinese history with approaching 100 million citizens locked-down or quarantined – also causing Mongolia to close its border with its largest trading partner for the first time in modern history and Russia to ban Chinese citizens from entry into their country.

    – Or, Chinese scientists failed to follow correct sanitation protocols possibly while in a rush leading up to an international virological conference and during their boisterous holiday season, something that had been anticipated since the opening of the BSL-4 lab and has happened at least four times previously, and accidentally released this bio-engineered Wuhan Strain – likely created by scientists researching immunotherapy regimes against bat coronaviruses, who’ve already demonstrated the ability to perform every step necessary to bio-engineer the Wuhan Strain COVID-19 – into their population, and now the world. As would be expected, this virus appears to have been bio-engineered at the spike-protein genes which was already done at UNC to make an extraordinarily virulent coronavirus. Chinese efforts to prevent the full story about what’s going on from getting out are because they want the scales to be even since they’re now facing a severe pandemic and depopulation event. No facts point against this conclusion.

    An immediate international moratorium on all dual-use gain-of-function research must be instated and all existing experimentation must be autoclaved, only greed and hubris have ever been served by attempting this type of genetic manipulation. Humanity does not need a vaccine against HIV derived from a coronavirus, nor do we need to be tinkering with genetic material that holds the potential to wipe a significant percentage of us off the face of the Earth.

    Failure to embrace such a ban may effectively become a death sentence for our species, assuming we aren’t already on our last mile.

    – Sign the petition to end gain-of-function research here –

    This article was produced independently of any governmental or other outside affiliation.
    Read more from the former NSA counterterorrism analyst here, and learn why social inequalities are the most likely source of sustained violence in America.

    Find out about why a lot of what you think you know about evolutionary biology is wrong.

    Medium user @siradrianbond provided all information regarding Dr. Zheng-li’s extensive grant funding.

    Share this:
    TwitterFacebook
    Like this:
    Loading...
    Post navigation
    the velveteen pervertthis particular forest
    179 thoughts on “Logistical and Technical Exploration into the Origins of the Wuhan Strain of Coronavirus (COVID-19)”
    Comment navigation← Older Comments
    Pingback: What ‘The Expanse’ Tells Us About The COVID-19 Pandemic And Gain-Of-Function Research | Real Patriot News
    Pingback: Was COVID19 Bioengineered By China? – CreativeBlogger
    Pingback: does ADE provide the link between antimalarials and COVID-19? – Harvard to the Big House
    Pingback: Voices From the Coronal Abyss | Peeling The Paradox
    Pingback: The Captain's Journal » Concerning Covid-19: All Of Your Models Are Wrong!
    Pingback: Weekend brunch for 19 April 2020 - blogHOUSTON
    Dr. Electronius April 20, 2020 at 6:21 am
    Article on Quillette over the Gates vaccine business:

    https://quillette.com/2020/04/20/can...bout-vaccines/

    Loading...
    Reply
    Pingback: Captains Journal:Concerning Covid-19: All Of Your Models Are Wrong! | NCRenegade
    Pingback: The Coronavirus Pandemic – Gabriel Roberts
    Pingback: Épidémie de coronavirus à Wuhan – Regard sur la Syrie de plus près – DE LA GRANDE VADROUILLE A LA LONGUE MARGE
    Davis-Seidel Mathias May 9, 2020 at 5:54 am
    Keep going on to spread the truth

    Greetings from Munich Mathias-Seidel

    Loading...
    Reply
    Pingback: Alternative Opinions on the 2020 Pandemic – A Balanced View – Truth Agenda
    Pingback: Coronavirus and related publications | Seven Generations
    Pingback: Logistical and Technical Exploration into the Origins of the Wuhan Strain of Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Harvard to the Big House | rajnishkapoor
    Pingback: Un scientifique chinois a découvert que "le coronavirus tueur provient probablement d'un laboratoire de Wuhan" | Aube Digitale
    Comment navigation← Older Comments
    Leave a Reply

    Past Writings
    April 2020
    March 2020
    February 2020
    January 2020
    October 2019
    August 2019
    October 2018
    September 2018
    Powered by WordPress.com.

  36. #596
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    946so/sp SEI-Fe ELVF
    Posts
    6,346
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    confused... where is the link to the actual report?

  37. #597

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,102
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    https://harvardtothebighouse.com/202...rus-2019-ncov/

    Note the Janurary date. People have known about the lab leak for months. When you see this, you start to understand what a goddamn clown world circus the MSM has spun, and all of Gov head's actions make plenty more sense.

    The truth will out.

  38. #598
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    946so/sp SEI-Fe ELVF
    Posts
    6,346
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    https://harvardtothebighouse.com/202...rus-2019-ncov/

    Note the Janurary date. People have known about the lab leak for months. When you see this, you start to understand what a goddamn clown world circus the MSM has spun, and all of Gov head's actions make plenty more sense.

    The truth will out.
    I found that site... But it appears to be the blog of a man named Dan Sirotkin (Karl's brother I presume). And the report seems to only exist there... Which is odd...
    Last edited by inumbra; 07-23-2020 at 10:44 PM.

  39. #599

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,102
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    I found that site... But it appears to be the blog of a man named Dan Sirotkin (Karl's brother I presume). And the report seems to only exist there... Which is odd...
    In light of the heavy censoring sweeps, it doesn't surprise me. People really are not comprehending how big tech, google, apple, ect have swept this all under the rug. The implications of this information is War, so no doubt the pressure to placate the public and teach them the new normal before the news broke of the virus origins was a paramount priority. Everything the author states is accurate and is discussed in numerous other places.

    adrianbonds article was also removed from online.

    https://medium.com/@realAdrianBond

    This was his or her article archived.

    http://archive.is/F04r7#selection-125.0-125.90



    this one was scrubbed from medium a few days after it was published, the author was removed "pending investigation". Dozens of similar things occurred, including on reddit subreddits being totally quarantined for spreading misinformation, that in hindsight turned out to be true ie: person to person transmission - only possible for a virus that had adapted to human physiolog; the WHO's collusion.

  40. #600

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,102
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ADE is the true killer here. Open up your thought processing, there are reasons leaders chose their words, when they say, when the WHO says, "this has not even begun yet", people need to listen and question what does that really mean, for clearly leaders have collectivelly decided not to let their populations panic.

    Molecular mechanism for anti-body dependent enhancement of coronavirus entry
    Published Dec 11, 2019
    surprise, surprise, coauthored by our favourite coronavirus jedi master, Prof Zhengli Shi, chief virologist of the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Explaining the exact same mechanisms observed in our favourite coronavirus.
    Only weeks before the pandemic becomes public knowledge in China and elsewhere. .....

    You can't make this shit up. Follow the evidence, this is what a murder investigation does. Its overwhelming how obvious this all plays out.
    https://archive.is/7FTuB

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •