Jung Jin Seo - ESTJ Zhukov or ESFJ Yesenin

This is the comment you are looking for

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Monoclonal Antibody Treatment

David Ricks - ISTJ Dreiser

Last edited by khcs; 07-30-2021 at 05:57 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Vaccination against covid makes worse. It arises a number of people with sympthoms, harder cases, deaths and makes more virus mutations. It also may reduce the immunity against existing and appearing covid's variants, while this virus mutates easily as common grippe (the reason why vaccination against gripp is not efficient). (link)
    A vaccine arises the chance to get a harm from covid. It's seen in statistics and has biological explanation.

Covid was artificially made and intentionally spreaded, but it's not very dangerous virus itself - 1/1000 chance of death supposed by death quantity arise during recent time. After vaccine - the situation becomes worse - for those who got it. And it's forced by lie, violence and death threat to be injected in people.
    At now in RF, people when they do not allow covid vaccine are forbidden to work (a part of occupations still), to study (soon), to use services related to staing alive (to use hotels in some regions, at now). The terrorism and violence will develop. They'll forbidd to buy/sell (to threat kill you or to push to poverty of material production kinds of the past), as was said long time before. May forbid to be in towns and "public" places.

As was said before. The task of what happens near covid is not to protect your health. It's more possibly for harming your health, life time, abbility to born children and to establish higher control and restrictions for people. Those "protections" are political overturn and harm to humanity.
    New Testament described them as Satan's followers, - it's the ideology on which capitalism is based. Besides common slavery and robbery, satanists may want to make people as more slaves than before and now - by technological and biological minds changing, - to make them with externally controlled/sold souls. Mb without abbility to some emotions as love to other people, to make them closer to egocentric psyche of psychopathic satanists. With strong limitations on critical thinking abbility. To make most people as partly biological machines-slaves.
    Last edited by Sol; 07-08-2021 at 08:48 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    [...] To make most people as partly biological machines-slaves.
    They gave themselves that much trouble for something as ordinary as that ?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Vaccination against covid makes worse. It arises a number of people with sympthoms, harder cases, deaths and makes more virus mutations. It also may reduce the immunity against existing and appearing covid's variants, while this virus mutates easily as common grippe (the reason why vaccination against gripp is not efficient). (link)
    A vaccine arises the chance to get a harm from covid. It's seen in statistics and has biological explanation.

Covid was artificially made and intentionally spreaded, but it's not very dangerous virus itself - 1/1000 chance of death supposed by death quantity arise during recent time. After vaccine - the situation becomes worse - for those who got it. And it's forced by lie, violence and death threat to be injected in people.
    At now in RF, people when they do not allow covid vaccine are forbidden to work (a part of occupations still), to study (soon), to use services related to staing alive (to use hotels in some regions, at now). The terrorism and violence will develop. They'll forbidd to buy/sell (to threat kill you or to push to poverty of material production kinds of the past), as was said long time before. May forbid to be in towns and "public" places.

As was said before. The task of what happens near covid is not to protect your health. It's more possibly for harming your health, life time, abbility to born children and to establish higher control and restrictions for people. Those "protections" are political overturn and harm to humanity.
    New Testament described them as Satan's followers, - it's the ideology on which capitalism is based. Besides common slavery and robbery, satanists may want to make people as more slaves than before and now - by technological and biological minds changing, - to make them with externally controlled/sold souls. Mb without abbility to some emotions as love to other people, to make them closer to egocentric psyche of psychopathic satanists. With strong limitations on critical thinking abbility. To make most people as partly biological machines-slaves.

Agreed, i don't know how people can't see that.
    In France, its getting a lot worse too for the not vaccinated without "sanitary pass" we won't be able to basically do anything, if they succeed.
    Nursing staff won't be able to practice without being vaccinated.
    If they don't succeed, meaning people stop doing activities requiring the pass, business are going to die, which is fine for those people (oligarch), because their business will survive and even get stronger (amazon ...).
    So they win on both side, the only way for them to lose if for the business to say massively no to the pass and get support of the people.
    Violence against the non vaccinated will increase and an atmosphere of civil war is going to increase over time until eventually explosion and use of the army to proclaim martial law and use physical force to vaccine the non-vaccinated or at least put them in jail under the idea they are the danger and the reason of the disease.
    Next step will be RFID chip in the skin, because at this point people will be mentally and physically broken so it won't be too hard, they could even maybe use the idea of fight against fake pass.
    Then when more and more control will be accomplished, they will take control of everyone belongings : "You won't possess anything and you will be happy" Klaus Schwab

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The Tennessee Department of Health will halt all adolescent vaccine outreach – not just for coronavirus, but all diseases – amid pressure from Republican state lawmakers, according to an internal report and agency emails obtained by the Tennessean.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange
    The Tennessee Department of Health will halt all adolescent vaccine outreach – not just for coronavirus, but all diseases – amid pressure from Republican state lawmakers, according to an internal report and agency emails obtained by the Tennessean.

I wonder why it’s so hard to follow the simple principle of vaccinating those that are at risk of serious disease. Adolescents are at no risk of dying of covid so I agree there is no point vaccinating them, but there are a lot of other diseases that are actually dangerous (eg. Polio).

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    I wonder why it’s so hard to follow the simple principle of vaccinating those that are at risk of serious disease. Adolescents are at no risk of dying of covid so I agree there is no point vaccinating them, but there are a lot of other diseases that are actually dangerous (eg. Polio).
    Basically, it’s because they are fairly stupid and have a hard time thinking for themselves, so they want to accept what other people tell them. If they tell them what they want to hear, that is.
    Prejudice first, facts later or never.
    They aren’t helped by being suspicious of science, and everything else they don’t understand.

Also, adolescent deaths from COVID are low but are increasing.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Basically, it’s because they are fairly stupid and have a hard time thinking for themselves, so they want to accept what other people tell them. If they tell them what they want to hear, that is.
    Prejudice first, facts later or never.
    They aren’t helped by being suspicious of science, and everything else they don’t understand.

Also, adolescent deaths from COVID are low but are increasing.
    True about a lot of antivaxxers, though there are those that also believe anything an 'authority' tells them the other way around. Thus far I have seen adolescent death numbers for covid being so low that even the extremely rare side effects of vaccines are on the same level. Discounting those that have underlying diseases or genetic risks that make them part of the at-risk group.

It's smart to vaccinate everyone that is at risk, but after they have been vaccinated, it doesn't seem like a good trade-off to continue vaccinating those that are statistically as likely to get sick from the vaccine as the disease itself.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I wouldn't necessarily say "suspicious of science" or "can't think for themselves" lol that's so cliche.

It's mainly distrust of the government and their agendas; some people are hesitant because the vaccines were developed too quickly, for example.

There was some statistics saying that 59 percent of Black Protestants say they won’t or probably won’t get the vaccine; many recall how, starting in the 1930s, Black men with syphilis in Tuskegee were deceived and denied treatment over a 40-year period so doctors could study the disease.

I too have many personal reasons why I don't fully trust the government.

I still got the vaccine though.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Resist the Jab and Own the Libs!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ases-vaccines?

“To see people sacrificing their own health and wellbeing and that of their families and community to spite this perceived political benefit to the left is just really dumbfounding.”

I've got to hand it to the Moral Majority and the Republicans. They are willing to go to the wall for their beliefs. Of course, they are taking their kids and parents there, too. And maybe the others didn't buy into that.

Reminds me of Alice Hastings Bradley, who shot her bedridden husband while he slept because he was ill and wasn't going to get much better, then shot herself. There is some question as to whether he was ready to go.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't wanna wear masks anymore... i guess the CDC is recommending again... but honestly isn't it that most cases are people without vaccine? and most spread is ppl without vaccine? i kinda am fine just looking at it as a choice at this point... like you can't make them get vaccinated so maybe if they all get sick we can reach herd immunity that way... i'm being selfish... but i mean if it's rare to get it if vaccinated and rare to spread it then... it seems like the authorities could all concentrate on their PR issues with the ppl who won't get a vaccine rather than this mask thing (and their other things that don't involve taking responsibility for how they lost the trust of half the country lol).

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    From January 2020 to July 2021, 337 17-and-under died with Covid in the States. Statistically nothing.

Don't know of an analysis for just the States, but child malnutrition rates as a result of lockdowns could lead to 120,000 excess deaths, according to the UN.
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 07-29-2021 at 01:21 AM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i don't wanna wear masks anymore... i guess the CDC is recommending again... but honestly isn't it that most cases are people without vaccine? and most spread is ppl without vaccine? i kinda am fine just looking at it as a choice at this point... like you can't make them get vaccinated so maybe if they all get sick we can reach herd immunity that way... i'm being selfish... but i mean if it's rare to get it if vaccinated and rare to spread it then... it seems like the authorities could all concentrate on their PR issues with the ppl who won't get a vaccine rather than this mask thing (and their other things that don't involve taking responsibility for how they lost the trust of half the country lol).
    A fun experiment is to search for studies on masking re. the transmission of any respiratory disease before March 2020. Even in surgical environments their efficacy was considered questionable.

People often forget that before Fauci switched tracks on masking, the "scientific consensus" was that masks' efficacy was questionable at best. They stop people from spitting or sneezing on others; that's it.

Masking is just a means of virtue signaling and keeping people scared. Just refuse to play into it.
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 07-29-2021 at 01:22 AM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 07-29-2021 at 01:16 AM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    A fun experiment is to search for studies on masking re. the transmission of any respiratory disease before March 2020. Even in surgical environments their efficacy was considered questionable.

People often forget that before Fauci switched tracks on masking, the "scientific consensus" was that masks' efficacy was questionable at best. They stop people from spitting or sneezing on others; that's it.

Masking is just a means of virtue signaling and keeping people scared. Just refuse to play into it.
    The reason why we didn’t know masks were effective against covid-19 in March 2020 is because at that point in the pandemic, the amount of information known about the virus was very little compared to what we know today. Not all viruses work the same. Not even all variants of a virus work the same. The delta variant has an R0 of 6, which means that each person who is infected will infect 6 other people on average. For comparison, the R0 of the seasonal flu ranges between 1-2, and the og covid variant had an R0 of 2.7. Covid-19 is most commonly transmitted when an infected person opens their mouth to speak, cough, sneeze, etc, and tiny aerosols/droplets containing the virus are carried from an infected person’s mouth, through the air, and inhaled into the lungs of another person. Masks work by preventing these particles from spreading.

It might be fun pulling up old studies from 1991 to reinforce your belief that masks are for people who lack independent thought and just want to virtue signal, but if you take a look at the data that is available now that millions of people have been infected by Covid-19, you will see that wearing a mask (and getting vaccinated) is one of the most effective ways of preventing transmission of this virus.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    The reason why we didn’t know masks were effective against covid-19 in March 2020 is because at that point in the pandemic, the amount of information known about the virus was very little compared to what we know today. Not all viruses work the same. Not even all variants of a virus work the same. The delta variant has an R0 of 6, which means that each person who is infected will infect 6 other people on average. For comparison, the R0 of the seasonal flu ranges between 1-2, and the og covid variant had an R0 of 2.7. Covid-19 is most commonly transmitted when an infected person opens their mouth to speak, cough, sneeze, etc, and tiny aerosols/droplets containing the virus are carried from an infected person’s mouth, through the air, and inhaled into the lungs of another person. Masks work by preventing these particles from spreading.

It might be fun pulling up old studies from 1991 to reinforce your belief that masks are for people who lack independent thought and just want to virtue signal, but if you take a look at the data that is available now that millions of people have been infected by Covid-19, you will see that wearing a mask (and getting vaccinated) is one of the most effective ways of preventing transmission of this virus.
    Nice theory. Unfortunately mask mandates don’t appear to be correlated with reduction in transmission.

Lol, I’m sure vaccines do reduce transmission. Especially since lots of the world has been systematically ignoring research into treatment for Covid (or smearing anyone who is interested in treatment solutions as a “Trump supporter”), so the vaccines had a lot of time and funding to get made.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, your first link is to a blog called “Unmasked” lol.

Here are a few papers showing the effectiveness of mask wearing. I’m sorry, but I have to warn you that these aren’t as based as your Unmasked blog, so read at your own risk:

https://www.cell.com/med/fulltext/S2...showall%3Dtrue

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2776536

https://edhub.ama-assn.org/jn-learni...layer/18584410

Lol, I’m sure vaccines do reduce transmission. Especially since lots of the world has been systematically ignoring research into treatment for Covid (or smearing anyone who is interested in treatment solutions as a “Trump supporter”), so the vaccines had a lot of time and funding to get made.
    The company I work for is literally collaborating with another company to manufacture Covid-19 antibody therapies, but please tell me more about how the mainstream feels about this.
    Last edited by Poptart; 07-29-2021 at 06:17 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was rather convinced by those air flow vids and just feeling where air was coming out when i was wearing one. it makes sense that they will help decrease the spread. it's simply that since i have the vaccine now, i just don't know that i'm that much of a risk to the unvaccinated anymore... eventually the odds are small enough that i kind of say "this virus isn't going away anytime soon and we can't do this forever... we have a vaccine, these ppl can get one if they want and they don't want to, so..."

i would think spitting on ppl is pretty significant with covid... i feel like the mask rules/recommendations have been based on guessing (educated guessing) in an uncertain and ever-changing situation to some extent (sometimes all ppl can do is play something by ear). the trail of no, yes, no, yes on masks i don't feel speaks to great dishonesty... like i usually feel like i know why they are doing it... i think there can sometimes be a political component bc public health is unfortunately not just about the facts but all this PR crap. their latest turn is that the cases are rising again, and they know there is at least a little spread going on with the vaccinated, but it's just the cause here is the unvaccinated and i'm like, for how long should we go on? they are probably worried about the healthcare system getting overwhelmed.

when i was willingly wearing one it was bc i was trying to participate in preventing the spread... at this point though... it just seems covid is going to be with us for a while especially since the world is going so slowly on getting the vaccine available to everyone in every nation... toooooooo slow.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was rather convinced by those air flow vids and just feeling where air was coming out when i was wearing one. it makes sense that they will help decrease the spread. it's simply that since i have the vaccine now, i just don't know that i'm that much of a risk to the unvaccinated anymore... eventually the odds are small enough that i kind of say "this virus isn't going away anytime soon and we can't do this forever... we have a vaccine, these ppl can get one if they want and they don't want to, so..."

i would think spitting on ppl is pretty significant with covid... i feel like the mask rules/recommendations have been based on guessing (educated guessing) in an uncertain and ever-changing situation to some extent (sometimes all ppl can do is play something by ear). the trail of no, yes, no, yes on masks i don't feel speaks to great dishonesty... like i usually feel like i know why they are doing it... i think there can sometimes be a political component bc public health is unfortunately not just about the facts but all this PR crap. their latest turn is that the cases are rising again, and they know there is at least a little spread going on with the vaccinated, but it's just the cause here is the unvaccinated and i'm like, for how long should we go on? they are probably worried about the healthcare system getting overwhelmed.

when i was willingly wearing one it was bc i was trying to participate in preventing the spread... at this point though... it just seems covid is going to be with us for a while especially since the world is going so slowly on getting the vaccine available to everyone in every nation... toooooooo slow.
    A few months ago health officials were saying that we were in a race against the delta variant to reach herd immunity. Obviously we lost that race. The delta variant carries a viral load that is over 1000x greater than its predecessor, making it highly transmissible. If you’re vaccinated, then the chances of you being infected and spreading the virus is smaller than if you were unvaccinated, but breakthrough cases are becoming more of a problem with delta being so contagious. People are settled in their ways. No amount of scientific data will convince the unvaccinated to move. Covid will drag on.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice theory. Unfortunately mask mandates don’t appear to be correlated with reduction in transmission.

The info we have on the jab is HIGHLY censored. Any report of bad reactions, sickness, death or permenant neurological handicaps of the jabbed is heavily censored. So how is it possible to evaluate the safeness of the jab if only the bad reactions are censored?

In fact, most likely, the jab SPREADS the virus. Every jabbed person now has the DNA code to MANUFACTURE covid, so the population is now packed with walking, talking covid manufacturers. A recent British study made it clear that the jabbed person spreads covid by shedding, particulary 10 days after their jabs and it is completely unknown if longer, or if forever. The study showed that jab's proteins attack the male and female reproductive systems. Women report extremely heavy and frequent periods immediately following the jab, and continuing for months and no one knows at this stage how long that might continue. The spread of covid by jabbed persons was reported because women with no other exposure to covid or to jabbed persons suffered the same effects as the jabbed, simply by exposure at work to someone who had been jabbed - including MISCARRIAGE. Yes, babies get miscarried simply by their mothers being in the same room/office part of the day with a recently-jabbed person. This British study is of course censored under our current communist regime in America, but you can find it with a little effort(see below)*.

A lot of jabbed people won't look this up because obviously it is a lot nicer, now that the deed is done, to viture signal that you did your "generous duty" and you were obedient to the authorites that told you to get vaccinated, than to see if there is an credence to the suggestion that your jab might actually harm not only yourself, but others, too. : (

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Poptart, is your apron like one of these, that the Chinesse gov't requires all pregnant women to wear, in the interest of the next geneation?

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehe the jab spreads the virus which is why like 97% or whatever of new cases are the unvaccinated... but forgive me it's actually the vaccine, snort. good grief. but everything is just going to keep getting crazier so i should just get used to it. it's a voluntary dark age.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    @Poptart, is your apron like one of these, that the Chinesse gov't requires all pregnant women to wear, in the interest of the next geneation?
    Lol no

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is @Poptart associated with the evil virus spreading china? like really? low blow dumb tactic attempt to discredit

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is @Poptart associated with the evil virus spreading china? like really? low blow dumb tactic attempt to discredit
    Lol that didn’t even occur to me.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Lol that didn’t even occur to me.
    I might be wrong /hides/

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I might be wrong /hides/
    Lol

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got injected with the Sinopharm vaccine. Still alive.

[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by khcs; 07-30-2021 at 06:51 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrInternet42069 View Post
    I got both shots and now I think Biden seems like a pretty good guy
    Which one of us Will Survive the delta variant, Phizer guy?

Biden is the Boris Jelcin of America (ESFJ)

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default On the jab, and help for those who got it and regret it

Dr. Judy, "one of ther most accompished scientists of her generation" knows more about this virus and the jab than anyone else. She has a long career in immunology, and worked with Tony Fauci on HIV/Aides* drug development.

Dr. Fauci talks out of both sides of his mouth and you feel like you understand nothing after he talks. Dr. Judy knows everything plus she knows how to make this whole topic clear, simple, and easy to understand.

Good news! The innoculated (she uses this term rather than vaxxed because this is not really a vacc.) do have a 2nd chance if they are having jabbed-remorse. Dr. Judy tells how, at the end, but this whole video is worth watching.

Start this video 2 min. in bec. this very fast talking interviewer has too much to say. The actual intro to Dr. Judy starts at 2 minutes in:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/ntNybh2TTm9Z/

To learn more about who she is, and why you can believe everythign she says, see this, Pt. 1 of Plandemic. Every single person should see Plandemic. (Those who really love having their head in the sand won't.)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/sHrpUplJPTUE//

________
    *interesting fact described by Dr. Judy in the first video, above: HIV/Aids never was a homosexual disease, but was sold as that as an attack on the homosexual community. When you watch the videos, you see why she has the absolute autority to say this.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Estimated death toll in India is between 3.4 and 4.9 million. Hard to fathom death on that scale.

https://cgdev.org/publication/three-...id-19-pandemic

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A better way to market the vaccine:

Let the Right promote one vaccine and the Left promote the other.

Or as an alternative— have the government do very little promote the vaccine. Start a rumor that news of the vaccine was leaked by a whistleblower before the government had a chance to vaccinate themselves and the rich elite. Say that the people in power are doing everything they can to hoard the vaccines for themselves. Have Rudy Giuliani look in a trash can and find a laptop containing selfies of Hunter Biden getting vaccinated. Have people from both sides start saying things like “The government will NOT stop me from getting vaccinated!” and “This is MY vaccine not theirs!” and “Everybody deserves the right to get vaccinated!”. Tell people that it might be their last chance to get vaccinated for the next 6 months and then create small shortages in random parts of the country.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Besides possible harm to your health, the used genes modifing vaccines against covid (officially in experimental stage!) may harm the health of your future children.
    There is no statistical data that vaccines against covid have big usefulness or have it at all. No even data that covid is very dangerous, but not close to season gripp.
    These vaccines may lead you to: death, serious disorders, inabbility to born healthy children or born children at all, to reduce your immunity against infections (including variants of covid).
    covid has traits of being artificially made as a weapon. Vaccines may have the similar nature and make a harm by themselves and when matched with other factors. This harm may be different, to happen soon or years after.
    There is no objective medical basis and laws to force you to use these vaccines. Other used methods which are are said as "protective against covid" have no such basis too.

The real aims of what happens may to be: to reduce the quantity of people, to reduce resources usage by the most of people (means materially worse state), establish higher control for people. Some minority with big money and influence may get a profit from what happens, by the cost of the harm for the majority of people.

Some info about what happens near covid, including statistical data which is not well mentioned in mass medias, may be found at sites by Sergey Kurginyan.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The point is that the vaccines are mandated in my country. All domestic flights now require 2 jabs. And pretty much all Government, Police, civil service, and private enterprise require the vaccine. Its a done deal. We all need to put Pfizer's aborted fetus cells inside of us. That is, until Canada's Covax hits the scene in a dozen months. A traditional inactive viral particle that works better than mrna prophylactic symptom reducers. Canada did what it was supposed to, like a good little boy and girl and we get to move society to the next step of this debacle.

Unless you want to go live off grid and off the books, then you are getting the vaccine. I mean I guess its a choice, but not? Its the illusion of choice. lol. Whatever, I've talked about covid for two years now and I'm so over it. I got a single dose and next week I will get the second. It was that, or loose my job. lol, But that's my choice, right? It was my choice to join the system. Think of Grandma. But I mean my Grandma got covid, zero symptoms. 92 years old. Many died in her care home. My family have kick ass immune systems. Over-reactive I would say, given how inflamed the smallest invader makes me. I haven't had a flu or 10 years, since 2012. But I get wicked bad acne. Such is the cross each person bares.

As far as living off grid to escape this, that's not even an option. How can one get the permits to do so, without walking into a Government building, of which you need the vaccine for? I suppose one could take up the lifestyle of the Amish, but then you are trading one set of values for another. There is, no, escaping it. And so the corporate technocracy rises.

But in regards to the clot shot, I think its mechanism of action is fairly mild and safe for most everyone, including your babies. The era of ribosome artificial protein synthesis begins. What new and wonderful benefits and horrors can we create? Oh boy, the future is super bright! I mean, lets cure cancer on one hand, and trigger auto immunity on the other!

Nah, I'm just being a prick. I think one needs to choose their rabbit hole. Watch out for which hill one is willing to die on. Going against the grain can ruin a man. Take it from me.

I like to return to this concept of the noble good, which I do believe walks in lock step with tyranny and fear. The way to handle is something a kin to Castenda's controlled folly. Everything we do in the heightened state is controlled folly.

Controlled folly is the nucleus of stalking, but also the result from applying the stalking foundations. It is not something you can learn and practice, based on a strategy or a rational preparation, although it exploits pure reason to its advantage.
    Controlled folly is a consequence of the harmony between stalking and intent. It arises from the awareness of the existence and maneuverability of the assemblage point, from the knowledge that we are the position of the assemblage point. All we are, as well as the world we are in, is a result of the assemblage point position. The problem is that, in our ordinary state of awareness, we are fully focused on the effects that this position produces (what we feel, what we think, and the events we take part in). So we can not have a complete and free vision, but only a partial one. We only see the small part on which we are focused. Our attention is selective, instead of extended to the whole horizon.
    Controlled folly is the only way to act in a state of heightened awareness. In this state, our attention spans everything, the whole and the details, and our ordinary mind can not handle this kind of vision. If we insist on using our attention as we usually do, we become unable to act, even to speak. We need a change of speed, associated with the change in time mode. To do that, we need to apply control and abandon, patience and kindness, compliance to intent. Then we can see the structure that intent builds around us and act promptly and in tune with it, but at the same time direct the course of our actions.
    Being aware of the assemblage point’s existence, and acquiring the ability to pilot the movement in the area defined by the necessities of stalking, is indispensable for the purpose of controlled folly. In sum, controlled folly is precisely based on the possibility of intervening, with strategy and awareness, in the mobility of the assemblage point. At that point, the strategic actions of the warrior are neither forced, nor a fiction, but the result of that very movement or voluntary placement of the assemblage point. When a warrior reaches a certain position, his state and his actions are authentic, real, yet they no longer have the power to nail him to the position itself, as he knows that they are only an effect of that specific position. He knows that everything changes as soon as he moves, and that is his real power, the power of knowledge that liberates him.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fwiw, my two youngest bros and their wives won't let me into their house because I'm not double vexed yet. I've been working in the sub arctic all year and had little chance to vaccinate against what I felt was a virus that posed little threat to me personally. But this is a public health response, and its not about me, so I'm told. I find the meme about wearing a diaper because there is a 99.95% chance I will not shit my pants, so that my neighbour won't shit his pants either, amusing. But at the same time I recognize the severity of the situation from the Government's point of view.

It wasn't really about the vaccine itself, its the hypocrisy surrounding it and this event that bothers me. The public health rules that defy common sense. I suppose those people sitting in the airport food court, after showing their passport and government issued ID to earn that so-called privilege, are safe while I stand 5 feet away eating my burger outside the cue rope. I mean, if their vaccine works so well, what do those people have to fear if others are not vaccinated? I see, the vaccine don't work as neutralizing agents, they just lessen symptoms.

There is no problem with that of course, its a good thing. Keeps the system stabilized and people from getting sick and rushing the ICUs. But in order to make sure everyone gets the shot, the vaccine must be dolled up and turned pretend make believe as doing something it doesn't do. The reason for that is that people are uneducated and irrational (the same reason China got away with it, I mean we can't destabilize the global economy by blaming the country that did this? How will we get our cheap stuff and medications? and how can we roll out the vaccines when everything is in turmoil?), and irrational uneducated people just don't conform, unless given strong incentive do so, like make money and feed themselves.

Never mind pfizer pulled in 11 billion this summer, their vaccine has worked, for now. There is no denying that. Its the hypocrisy and the gaslighting (hi MSM) that I find atrocious.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EcoHealth Alliance Leads cutting-edge scientific research into the critical connection between human and wildlife health and delicate ecosystems. With this science, we develop the solutions that prevent pandemics and promote conservation.

Gain of Function Communications Between EcoHealth Alliance and the NIAID
    https://www.scribd.com/document/5370...AID#from_embed

The
    irony. ...

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EXCLUSIVE: Fauci Staffers Flagged Potential Gain-Of-Function Research At Wuhan Lab In 2016, Records Reveal

https://dailycaller.com/2021/11/03/f...uhan-covid-19/

• Two subordinates of Dr. Anthony Fauci raised concerns in May 2016 that taxpayer dollars may be funding gain-of-function experiments on bat coronaviruses at a Wuhan lab, but dropped the issue after nonprofit group EcoHealth Alliance downplayed the concerns, documents show.

• The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases staffers reversed course after requesting EcoHealth Alliance President Peter Daszak submitted a “determination” to the agency that downplayed the risks of his proposed experiments, the records show.
    • “The NIH, incredibly, accepted EcoHealth’s belief that this work would not be considered gain of function, and accepted EcoHealth’s rationale for this belief,” Rutgers University professor Richard Ebright told the DCNF.
    • Daszak also notified NIAID staffers in a June 27, 2016, email that he was reliant on Wuhan Institute of Virology researcher Shi Zhengli, who has known ties with the Chinese military, to notify him if their lab-created viruses exhibited enhanced replication.
    • The records were obtained by the White Coat Waste Project as the result of a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit and provided exclusively to the DCNF.