Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Wuhan Virus

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this virus is indeed exposing a lot of dirt, explicitly or subtly. it's a time where we can address the problems and act accordingly.. btw, now that lockdowns started to smooth out over here I'm a bit preoccupied that everything will go back to the hyper consumerist life from before... I've heard some philosophers say that we'll behave like drug addicts with their fix and actually increase the degradation as a result of a prolonged abstinence... which seriously scares me.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    this virus is indeed exposing a lot of dirt, explicitly or subtly. it's a time where we can address the problems and act accordingly.. btw, now that lockdowns started to smooth out over here I'm a bit preoccupied that everything will go back to the hyper consumerist life from before... I've heard some philosophers say that we'll behave like drug addicts with their fix and actually increase the degradation as a result of a prolonged abstinence... which seriously scares me.
    ”hyper consumerist” is a great way to put it, @ooo. Yes, having all businesses open 24/7 provides every last person with a minimum level job, but what if we provided fewer services, employed fewer people, paid people what they are worth, and reversed the laws which transfer money from the majority to the few, taxed the hyper rich and used the money to support leisure time? What then?

On a personal level, I’m trying to achieve a better balance in my life than what I’ve been doing for the past few years. Less computer work, more active free time. I’m normally a workaholic and tend to try to solve every problem by working more, but this is wrecking my body. The COVID-19 pause has given me some breathing room which a one- or two-week vacation has not done. Maybe vacations need to be three months long, like they were in grade school.

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thank you CDC for finally acknowledging what the science has shown for months, that the virus doesn't spread easily from surface and objects(if it even does at all). All of this surface cleaning and shit is such a waste of time and resources. Got stores cleaning with disinfectant every time someone touches something, it's beyond ridiculous

https://www.livescience.com/cdc-coro...NUdwY9W2-8rUsA
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's weird the different health authorities protocols. Where I live is right across the ocean from China, direct flights to Beijing. Very few hospitalized cases, below a couple dozen. Strict lockdown that has now entered a transition phase 3 easing.

Barbers and hair dressers opening, with stringent washing protocols and temperature checks and mandatory face masks for worker and client.. plexiglass barriers, almost like public condoms everywhere, almost like it's strict because the Gov knows the science of airborne HIV shelled corona..

Over all public trust in the process. Weird why we have so few cases, super weird.

But orange man bad and Im a man and I don't need no mask because no one ain't taking away my goddamn freedoms.

Haha, there are reasons for everything and it's not because everyone turned into big pussies. Dying be sure you just hung out in a crowd doesn't really seem that fair and in an evolving forest fire you throw every resource you've got to hit it hard and hit it fast.

Get through this then blame gain of function experiments at the WIoV for bioweapon and or HIV vaccine research escape.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coronavirus And Air Conditioning

Some experts warn that the coronavirus can be spread through ventilation systems, and that means this summer could require a major rethinking of how often we turn on the air-conditioning.

Central air conditioners take warm air and cool it (and vice versa for heaters); a mechanism that can transmit viral particles from one apartment or office to another via passage of air between units.

For commercial spaces where opening a window is not an option, Chen recommends people wear masks and companies install glass partitions to separate workers in both office and factory settings who shared airspace pre-coronavirus.

The most essential practice around air-conditioning and COVID-19 is to avoid hanging out near air conditioning exhaust, as this is where COVID-19 particles may be trapped.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexand...indows-instead

Coronavirus could be spread by air-conditioning and may be more contagious than previously thought, scientists believe after finding traces of the virus in hospital air-duct

It is standard practice for buildings and cruise ships to use recycled air through air-conditioning systems.

The problem is that these systems can't filter out particles smaller than 5,000 nanometers.

The size of the coronavirus is not yet known, but a similar respiratory illness, Sars, was recorded at just 120 nanometres.

Airlines have already sought to reassure passengers that their air-conditioning systems are fit to prevent the coronavirus spreading in the cabin, with Etihad suggesting their system is as watertight as a hospital operating theatre.

'In any confined area, there is a risk of contracting illnesses from other people,' an airline statement reads.

'However, the risk is considered lower on aircraft because of the use of high efficiency particulate air filters, which are effective in capturing more than 99 per cent of airborne microbes in filtered air.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-thought.html

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The effect of coronavirus on ENFJ - Hamlet

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post

Do Hamlets often become nurses? Serious question. This guy caught it at a big gay festival in March.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hydrochloriquine + Zinc.

The key is zinc you must have it.
    Big pharma are money hungry corrupt prices of shit in States. The talking head Drs critizing HCQ are forgetting zinc, the molecule responsible after HCQ carries it into the cell. These men and women forgot their Hyppocratic Oath.

India is using HCQ + zinc for front line paramedics for prophylatic with huge success. Same with Costa Rica. Zinc is crucial to work in first week of infection.

Down with the power structures. Remember China did this.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Do Hamlets often become nurses? Serious question.
    Sometimes, yes. You find them at emergency and ambulance services, fire departments, police departments, postal- and delivery services, army, everywhere etc.

Remember not to mix Hamlets and Gabins at workplaces. You create troubles.
    Last edited by khcs; 05-27-2020 at 02:19 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hydroxychloroquine is being discredited. Now what?

Fauci shuts down hydroxychloroquine theory

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci on Wednesday became the first Trump administration official to say definitively that hydroxychloroquine is not an effective treatment for the coronavirus, based on the available data.

Napoleon

Last edited by khcs; 05-27-2020 at 08:09 PM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hydroxychloroquine is being discredited. Now what?

Fauci shuts down hydroxychloroquine theory

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci on Wednesday became the first Trump administration official to say definitively that hydroxychloroquine is not an effective treatment for the coronavirus, based on the available data.

Napoleon

ISTj, the Inspector.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTj, the Inspector.
    Anthony Fauci - ESFP - Napoleon

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More like effect of having to abruptly stop shooting testosterone due to covid

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What makes me cringe is how someone would post such openly narcissistic pictures on social media for millions of people to see

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    What makes me cringe is how someone would post such openly narcissistic pictures on social media for millions of people to see
    He is trying to impress you. Are you not impressed baby bear with a flower?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is trying to impress you. Are you not impressed baby bear with a flower?
    The only part that impresses me is how stiff his nipples look, smiling starfish.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you are impressed, baby bear with a flower. His goal has been achieved.
    Now this man can start living his happy second life after struggling about 6 weeks at an ICU.
    @sbbds
    Last edited by khcs; 05-28-2020 at 05:00 PM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you are impressed, baby bear with a flower. His goal has been achieved.
    Now this man can start living his happy second life after struggling about 6 weeks at an ICU.
    @sbbds
    Maybe he will go back in order to get a better selfie

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway I can’t believe I’m talking to a starfish LOL

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    ”hyper consumerist” is a great way to put it, @ooo. Yes, having all businesses open 24/7 provides every last person with a minimum level job, but what if we provided fewer services, employed fewer people, paid people what they are worth, and reversed the laws which transfer money from the majority to the few, taxed the hyper rich and used the money to support leisure time? What then?
    Alpha Quadra Revolution

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

things are gettin back on fckin track...FINALLY. would have been sooner had trump instituted Martial law. trump is fianlly realizing it with these low iq crackpot masses that appealing to reason don't work....you just got unleash the iron fist and put them troops on the ground to dominate motherfckers. Force will does what reason can't.

Don't get me wrong, I made money right through this whole coronavirus. I been fckin' right through this coronavirus. I been investin' right through this coronavirus. I even been splurgin'...bought a fckin' beast of an American Muscle Car with very low mileage, outright dropped a brick of ben franklins on it and now have total ownership. I don't fckin lease or finance, leasin' is fckin gay. Front wheel drive is fckin gay, too. how many of you can say through this coronavirus you were making bank, you were fuckin' a gorgeous blonde who was makin you breakfast lunch and dinner, you were finding great scores and deals to invest in, you bought a fckin' killer car...i'll give that a small portion of you may have still been making bank, but making bank and fuckin' a gorgeous blonde who had coffee and breakfast ready for you every money, HELL NOOO. I"M THE FCKIN" MAN. Your college education ain't going to get you that, livin' in your grandmothers' basements making youtube videos answering questionnaires and jackin' off five times a day ain't going to get you that lol

This week I'll be getting shit registered. Boom, once I got my shit registered, inspected. I got connections for that, too...I got like four different people ready to just inspect my vehicle for the bubble and bitchez already is begging for a ride. That's what happens when you the fckin MAN like I am the FCKIN' MAN.

i was on top of the fckin' world when this coronavirus shit broke. when shit came, i fought like a motherfcker to stay on top of things. while number6w5puny was playing xbox in his grandmothers' basement, i was banging out them 15, 16, 17 hour work days...just straight up killin' it.

coroanvirus made me realize that fck globalism, that's what. this because of globalism ultimately, the dummyz trump just exacerbated shit but globalizsm turned USA into a third world country even before Trump got there. Wuhan is shit-ass backward. Now their shit-ass backward becomes our shit-ass backward, for what, NAFTA. FUCK NAFTA. Fuck Nato. FUCK THE UN. IT SHould just be America for America, France for France, China for china, etc etc. Obviously for college nerds that have been brainwashed by liberal beta bitch professors into buying globalism, and just overall shamed to death liberal crackpots, my America for America position will make them cringe when really its their garbage networth that needs to make them cringe (I mean real net worth, not net worth derived through opportunities from their mommies and daddies). AMERICA don't need to be all intermingled in that one economy bullshit. I make lots of dough, more than the college book nerds here will make ten years after they graduate, and dont gotta stepz foot into shit ass backward wuhanz china in order to make it.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 06-01-2020 at 12:07 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    I even been splurgin'...bought a fckin' beast of an American Muscle Car with very low mileage, outright dropped a brick of ben franklins on it and now have total ownership. I don't fckin lease or finance, leasin' is fckin gay.
    Congratulations. What type of car have you bought?

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

some interesting stuff: "It's not respiratory - it's vasculotropic."

https://www.bbc.com/news/52760992

https://www.sciencetimes.com/article...everything.htm

"... We find small clots in the small arteries of the lungs but also big clots in the big arteries of the lungs," says Hugh Montgomery. "More than 25% of patients have significant clots and this is a real problem." And the stickier the blood, the bigger the problem. "You're much more prone to having deep vein thrombosis," explains Beverley Hunt, which usually means a blood clot in your leg. "And pulmonary embolism, when one of the deep vein thromboses travels around the body and blocks the blood supply to the lungs, adding to the problem of the pneumonia." Blood clots also prevent proper circulation of the blood to other organs like the heart and the brain, making it far more likely that seriously ill Covid-19 patients could suffer a heart attack or a stroke. And some of the warning signs about blood clotting have astonished doctors.

The main protein in the blood which forms blood clots is called fibrinogen. "Normally," says Beverley Hunt, "it's somewhere between two and four grams per litre in your blood. It goes up a bit in pregnancy, but what we're getting with Covid is as high as 10 to 14 grams per litre. I've never seen that in all my years as a doctor." Another measure of the risk of clotting, a blood protein known as D-dimer, has also been off the scale. "In a healthy patient, levels are measured in the tens or hundreds," says Hugh Montgomery. "With Covid it's not been at all unusual to be seeing levels of 60, 70 or 80,000, which is quite unheard of."

Lack of oxygen and damaged blood vessels are clearly part of the equation. But evidence is mounting that many organs are being attacked by the virus directly, and it is striking that the most common underlying conditions involved with Covid-19 are not respiratory problems like asthma...."

9cr2fifs2b251.jpg

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how are they just now learning that? we’re literally 6mths in.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

The religious roots of Trump’s magical thinking on coronavirus

As the novel coronavirus has spread across the globe, President Trump has repeated one phrase like a mantra: It will go away.

Since February Trump has said the virus will “go away” at least 15 times, most recently on May 15.

“It’s going to disappear one day,” he said on February 27. “It’s like a miracle.”

Invoking a miracle is an understandable response during a pandemic, but to some, the President’s insistence that the coronavirus will simply vanish sounds dangerously like magical thinking — the popular but baffling idea that we can mold the world to our liking, reality be damned.

The coronavirus, despite Trump’s predictions, has not disappeared. It has spread rapidly, killing more than 90,000 Americans.

In that light, Trump’s response to the pandemic, his fulsome self-praise and downplaying of mass death seems contrary to reality. But long ago, his biographers say, Trump learned how to craft his own version of reality, a lesson he learned in an unlikely place: a church.

It’s called the “power of positive thinking,” and Trump heard it from the master himself: the Rev. Norman Vincent Peale, a Manhattan pastor who became a self-help juggernaut, the Joel Osteen of the 1950s.

“He thought I was his greatest student of all time,” Trump has said.

Undoubtedly, the power of positive thinking has taken Trump a long way — through multiple business failures to the most powerful office in the world.
    Trump has repeatedly credited Peale — who died in 1993 — and positive thinking with helping him through rough patches.

“I refused to be sucked into negative thinking on any level, even when the indications weren’t great,” Trump said of the early 1990s, when his casinos were tanking and he owed creditors billions of dollars.

But during a global public health crisis there can be a negative side to positive thinking.

“Trump pretending that this pandemic will just go away is not just an unacceptable fantasy,” said Christopher Lane, author of “Surge of Piety: Norman Vincent Peale and the Remaking of American Religious Life.”

“It is in the realm of dangerous delusion.”

Trump says Peale has made him feel better about himself

Though they were professed Presbyterians, it’s more accurate to call Trump’s family Peale-ites.

On Sundays, Trump’s businessman father drove the family from Queens to Peale’s pulpit at Marble Collegiate Church in Manhattan.

The centuries-old edifice was, and remains, the closest thing Trump has to a family church. Funerals for both of his parents were held there, and Peale presided over Trump’s marriage to Ivana at Marble Collegiate in 1977. Two of his siblings were also married in the sanctuary.

The draw, Trump’s biographers say, was Peale, who elevated businessmen like the Trumps to saint-like status as crusaders of American capitalism.

Known as “God’s Salesman,” Peale wrote many self-help books, including “The Power of Positive Thinking,” that sold millions of copies.

Peale drew throngs of followers, but also sharp criticism from Christians who accused him of cherry-picking Bible verses and peddling simplistic solutions.
    But the young Donald Trump was hooked.

“He would instill a very positive feeling about God that also made me feel positive about myself,” Trump writes in “Great Again,” one of his books. “I would literally leave that church feeling like I could listen to another three sermons.”

Peale peppered his sermons with pop psychology. Sin and guilt were jettisoned in favor of “spirit-lifters,” “energy-producing thoughts” and “7 simple steps” to happy living.

“Attitudes are more important than facts,” Peale preached, a virtual prophecy of our post-truth age.

“Formulate and stamp indelibly on your mind a mental picture of yourself as succeeding,” Peale writes in “The Power of Positive Thinking.”

“Hold this picture tenaciously. Never permit it to fade.”

Peale has also influenced Trump’s spiritual advisers

To this day, Trump surrounds himself with Peale-like figures, particularly prosperity gospel preachers.

One of his closest spiritual confidantes, Florida pastor Paula White, leads the White House’s faith-based office and is a spiritual descendent of Peale’s positive thinking — with a Pentecostal twist.

White, a televangelist, belongs to the Word of Faith movement, which teaches that God bestows health and wealth on true believers.

In a Rose Garden ceremony for the National Day of Prayer earlier this month, White quoted from the Bible’s Book of Job: “If you decree and declare a thing, it will be established.”

“I declare no more delays to the deliverance of Covid-19,” White continued. “No more delays to healing and a vaccination.”

The Book of Job, a parable of human suffering and powerlessness, may be a strange book for a preacher to cite while “declaring” an end to the pandemic. If it were so easy, Job’s story would involve fewer boils and tortures.

But in a way, White perfectly captures the problem with positive thinking: It tries to twist every situation into a “victory,” even when reality demonstrates otherwise.

“Positive thinking can help people focus on goals and affirm one’s merits,” said Lane, author of the book on Peale. “But it does need a reality check, and to be based in fact.”

Sometimes, the reality is that you’ve failed and need to change course. But to Peale, that wasn’t an option. Even self-doubt was a sin, he taught, an affront to God.

“He had a huge problem with failure,” Lane said. “He would berate people for even talking about it.”

Peale’s teachings can explain why Trump won’t accept criticism

You can hear echoes of Peale’s no-fail philosophy in Trump’s angry response to reporters’ questions about his handling of the coronavirus pandemic, said Trump biographer Michael D’Antonio.

“Nothing is an exchange of ideas or discussion of facts,” D’Antonio said. “Everything is a life or death struggle for the definition of reality. For him, being wrong feels like being obliterated.”

And that’s one reason why the President refuses to accept any criticism or admit to any failure. To do so would puncture his bubble of positivity, not to mention his self-image.

So, despite his administration’s early missteps in preparing for and responding to the coronavirus, Trump won’t acknowledge any errors.

Instead, he has misled the public, claiming in February that the situation was “under control” when it was not; promising a vaccine is coming “very soon,” which it is not; and falsely insisting that “anyone can get tested,” when they could not and many still cannot.

Still, when asked in mid-March to grade his administration’s response, Trump gave himself a perfect score.

“I’d rate it a 10,” he said. “I think we’ve done a great job.”

Trump’s self-appraisal might not match reality. But Peale would be proud.
    https://krdo.com/news/politics/2020/...coronavirus-2/

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Aylen
    by cards we should have the quarantine in RF until July. there are formal restrictions still about free walking and muzzles

your Ni should help to feel tendencies about society related events. you'd could make a youtube channel

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Aylen
    by cards we should have the quarantine in RF until July. there are formal restrictions still about free walking and muzzles

your Ni should help to feel tendencies about society related events. you'd could make a youtube channel
    Muzzle...

I bought a ninja type for myself. Now I can finally go out in public like this without looking too weird

I only share those other things with a select few. lol

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I bought a ninja type for myself. Now I can finally go out in public like this without looking too weird
    yea. it's Summer

In the April's beginning when people took the virus with higher worries and were lesser tired from restrictions, I visited local Asian food shop. They have not bad Samarkand's milk halva, Oolong tea, Greek walnut honey, etc. The Asian race seller near the cashbox was in black hoody, under the hood and with a mask (unfortunally, white one). He funny reminded a Ninja and I resisted with a wish to recommend him a black mask to fit better to the image.

Masks can be asked in some of shops in the town. They are recommended to be changed or cleaned after 1 hour, as in other case you get same or even higher risk to get a disease than without it. Also in case of viruses they protect not you, but others when you have a disease. Shops here seem to sell masks by x10 of normal prices. One of reusable mask variants.
    The only good protection against this gripp-alike virus is immunity stimulation. It's rather doubtful to avoid geting it, but the body may resist it much better (~50% even don't notice geting this virus). Walking 2 hours, 2 times per a week in parks and forrests is one of useful actions. Regular physical load, some meal as honey, garlic, onions, fresh fruits.

> I only share those other things with a select few. lol

Good prognoses, even about weather, would be useful for more You mentioned about public info which you may give later. Stressful times of doubts is when people accept such info easier. Internet may spread info wider than books. Youtube becomes alike today TV.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do Hamlets often become nurses? Serious question. This guy caught it at a big gay festival in March.
    He has a tube for shitting / eating? Either he had other more serious issues like bowel cancer or doctors in the US are retarded and cut ppl open instead of using grownup diepers / forced feeding.

Looks like he was on steroids to boot. Deflated like a baloon.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Obviously was on steroids, which probably fucked up his immune system too.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Obviously was on steroids, which probably fucked up his immune system too.
    Good point. yeah.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    He has a tube for shitting / eating? Either he had other more serious issues like bowel cancer or doctors in the US are retarded and cut ppl open instead of using grownup diepers / forced feeding.

I read the story he is a nurse.

He was put into an induced coma so his bowels were tapped and also a catheter, which is standard practise for unconscious patients.

As far as the story goes he had no underlying issues Besides steroid use.

Covid is a blood disease they are finding now, it also effects heme groups in RBC. Looks like people with high ACE2 and immune functions that can't get ahead if replication are getting it bad. People suspect two strains.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why aren't there more people talking about these remedies for the COVID virus?

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Why aren't there more people talking about these remedies for the COVID virus?

Type her! (Anyone.) I had thought of starting a typing thread for her which was why I came to the forum today, but I don't have it in me.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    Type her! (Anyone.) I had thought of starting a typing thread for her which was why I came to the forum today, but I don't have it in me.
    She could be Lie actually

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her name is Sarah Cooper. ESTP Zhukov - Typical dime a dozen anti-white democrat.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sunetra Gupta's group at Oxford University assumes an average possibility of death of infected ones at 0.0014 (link).
    While models which used in basis of higher rates are from doubtful and discredited in the past source as Neil Ferguson and affiliated organisations, partly with criminaly misleading past as GlaxoSmithKline. Besides political links for current virus situation and its possible artificial source.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I should ask my Dr if I'm at higher risk for complications but I keep not doing that? I don't know why? But if covid can create brain injury, the brain uses oxygen, and brain injuries affect the immune system, that does sound definitely plausible. But if there's a lack of study, it wouldn't surprise me because "haha brain damage" is a thing, so a lack of shits given by society at large is obvious. I think part of the reason I don't ask is because I would anticipate a casual shrug ghhdfbk.

Edit: I've done my Google and if you feel like it and find something more vague than "maybe, no special reason, maybe if your immune system is fucked up or something, anyway, wash your hands" I'm all ears.