Thread: Wuhan Virus

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    Low bait. I'm not sure why people feel the need to defend their country. I've never felt that blind nationalistic pride, unlike my peers/friends, so I can't really relate.

Not everywhere.

Only in Lombardy. All schools in Italy closed in March when the death toll reached 100. We still have no deaths. The situation in both countries is very different.

Keep rolling your eyes though if it makes you feel better.

I'm pretty sure the numbers will increase here as well. I just hope we are doing enough to slow it down, because once it gets to a certain point it's almost impossible to control.
    I'm not gonna waste my time with someone who can't even use google. bye

nice display of lies and high IQ btw!

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    I'm not gonna waste my time with someone who can't even use google. bye

nice display of lies and high IQ btw!
    No worries. I was going to drop out anyway. It's a sensitive subject and while I love to debate, this isn't the time for it.

I hope the situation in Italy improves soon. While I've never been to Italy, I'm in love with the culture and have cheered for your national team in every world cup since 1998. I'm a die hard Cannavaro fan.

Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    No worries. I was going to drop out anyway. It's a sensitive subject and while I love to debate, this isn't the time for it.

I hope the situation in Italy improves soon. While I've never been to Italy, I'm in love with the culture and have cheered for your national team in every world cup since 1998. I'm a die hard Cannavaro fan.
    exactly, it's a very serious matter and misinformation is of no help. I wish the best to all bros and sis down there in UAE too.