I find China uncensored more insightful as he actually speaks Mandarin and has been reporting on them for years, as well as going there himself.

Learned lots about China recently.

The guy you posted is good though because it's someone actually talking about it instead of dooming or ignoring.

Refer to my first post. It is a well researched article about Wuhan Virology Center and the woman and team responsible.

Many do not know this but a Chinese couple were arrested for espionage last year in Canada for stealing viruses and research from a P4 laboratory in Winnipeg. They were the main players in the team that discovered and created the Ebola vaccine of which they were given the order of Canada. Long way to go from being lauded to being charge with espionage and treason.

The evidence is often always right in front of you all you have to do is look with naked eyes.

ACE2 receptors was altered with HIV genes. This was even published by the Chinese, through the Wuhan Virology Institute. The articles discussing this have been heavy censored and removed from the entire internet. Something is interested in denying people basic information.

I'm just trying to get people to discuss this in their own lives.

I don't subscribe to incel and or Kali yuga type thinking, nor do I think any of this is a good thing. People that think like that have damaged ego conception s of root level reality.

Two years ago I got a gut feeling something was coming.