52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warnings and Concerns Against Gain of Function

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, well well. All natural origin proponents are all gain of function proponents.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not that any of you care, I'm well aware. But, I'd like to point out I raised the alarm bells about Covid 19s laboratory origins in January 2020, before it was even a global pandemic. For my efforts I was called a crazy schizophrenic.

It doesn't feel good to be vindicated, I just feel exhausted and burned out. Especially after having caught Covid and it was a BAD case of it. I was off work for a month, and lost my sense of smell for 8 weeks.

All while knowing human beings were responsible and did this. Intentioned, or not.

When you lie about the origins, you pathologize society from top down.

I hope our cheap consumer goods and high standard of living was worth avoiding open conflict. Still the consequences are there.

I followed the underground info for years, it's all there. It's not a conspiracy, it's what happened and people, corporations, media and Governments did conspire for a cover up.

https://youtu.be/FEh5JyZC218

We should be pissed off and mad at the humans who poisoned the air we breath every where on Earth. That is a normal rational emotion.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021