Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Wuhan Virus

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chloroquine
    Hydroxychloroquine

Last edited by khcs; 04-13-2020 at 07:08 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is a cure for coronavirus, if you can afford it.

Chloroquine Hydroxychloroquine

Poor people may try Allicin in natural form. It does not have side effects.
    Last edited by khcs; 04-13-2020 at 07:12 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Air Pollution images, before and after:

https://earthsky.org/earth/satellite...ovid-march2020

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTP - Balzac explains Hydroxychloroquine and Coronavirus Antivirals

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didier Rault - INFJ - Dostoevsky (The Druid)

Last edited by khcs; 04-13-2020 at 07:43 PM.

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    That ID vaccine for kids is SUPER creepy.

Not happy. Maybe grumpy. DropDeadRed's Avatar
    TIM
    1w9 sp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The thing I fear most is how little people can think for themselves, how much they believe the obvious lies from the government and the lies and ass licking from the "media". Media, the intermediate. I'm scared at how stupid people are. About very basic lies. Like numbers. They are all wrong, because, simply, you cannot count without very broad testing. You can't know the consequences without broad testing, the dead, the lethality, the immunity. And I see neighbors even, scared like they have to obey to even breathe. That won't end well.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ExCuSe Me ItS cAlLeD cOrOnAvIrUs ItS rAcIsT tO cAlL iT wUhAn ViRuS herpaderp durrrrrr i'm retarded

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UV light = vitamin D

Vitamin D = increased immunity, virus block (via ACE II receptor), lowers respiratory risk

Darker skin/Older Age = harder to absorb UV light

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=3571699

Hence why SEASONAL viruses decrease during months of increased sunlight (SPRING, SUMMER).

---

said this for awhile now but hopefully the rest of the mainstream will catch up soon..... fucking idiots
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 04-15-2020 at 06:37 PM.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xXdedXx View Post
    ExCuSe Me ItS cAlLeD cOrOnAvIrUs ItS rAcIsT tO cAlL iT wUhAn ViRuS herpaderp durrrrrr i'm retarded

Don't have timestamps for where, but somewhere in these videos it goes over how chinese student unions in australia exploit """"anti-racism"""" rhetoric in transparently bad faith with the sole purpose of gaining institutional power for their in-group; which, as a foreign-power-run group, is a straight up fifth column

Funny, it's the same kind of bad-faith "anti-racist" rhetoric the self-admitted Han-ethnat constantly pushes to invalidate western countries, even though it's apparent he lives in one.

We should immediately suspect anyone who's using shitter points like ThE bLACk PriSOn pOPUlAtIon or anticolonialism to invalidate western nations in 2020. Granted, I think there might've been a time when a few people actually used points like this in good faith, but these days the epicenter has so apparently shifted to China's ambitious ascent over and subversion of other powers that we can't take the chance we're not falling for their shilling anymore.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xXdedXx View Post
    Same brother
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Cost/Benefit analysis of keeping the economy closed or opening it early:

http://econbrowser.com/archives/2020...ust-fine-moore

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

As usual I'm right, just like I've been right about members' typings all these years. The mainstream media is finally picking up on my attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c3wWNsmLA0

Go read my dummy trump thread. The difference is I knew this fckin awhile ago. The media is finally catching up to it. So I"m sharper than everybody in the media. They dont read the baord though so its not a direct ripoff...sociotypes (aka sociothiefs) pinterest's use of the phrase "VI templates" is a direct ripoff of me. Nobody go to sociothief's pinterest page ever or anybody else trying to bootleg my brand.

I didn't come up with the only valid breakdown for every type wing and stack and the only valid VI templates for nothing. I've got a very strong mind, so strong that I saw the Media's specific attack on Trump's handling of Corona long before they did. So Strong I predicted Trump's victory when everybody on this forum said no way. So strong I predicted that Biden would be unphased by Kamala "poop for brains" Harris' racist accusations and that Bidenz would coast to the nomination. If Dementia Joe wasn't vegging out on his Si-creative he would have already been hammering that attack out.

February is where dummy Trump dropped the ball. This journalist in the above clip forgot to include the part about what Dummy Trump said in February about the risk of infection to Americans being very low...then couple that with the well-documented, well-researched and well-published already out in early February about asymptomatic spreaders. She also has no counters. Trump's travel ban on China was illusory. Flights were still coming in and out from Hong Kong and Mainland China. These media people are so slow to pick up on stuff. What a bunch of dolts.

Even though Trump is majorly incompetent, I'll vote for him over dementia Joe because Dementia Joe is a pacifist when it comes to closing the borders and an overall globalist cunt. Furthermore, Dementia Joe is a number two. He's not a number one. Obama and Trump fuck-ups that they are at least are still born number ones. Dementia Joe is not a number one. Dementia Joe is a born lackey. His current owner is Obama. In case its not clear, Dementia Joe is Obama's Puppet. Aside from that, Dementia Joe is neurologically unfit. Don't give me that apologetic crap those are his strategies for dealing with his stutter. Go back and watch his early VP debates. There is a clear cognitive decline between then and now. He's also a phony and fake tough guy (LSE-Si). Spoiled geek Chris Cuomo (LSE-Si) is another giant pussy. When that Union worker called Dementia Joe out on his gun control policy, that union worker was right. Bidenz was up Beta bitch boy O'rourke's ass on gun control and totally flipped the script.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 04-20-2020 at 03:18 PM.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Because he can afford it apparently?

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

USA oil down to 1.50 a barrel.. 2nd great depression commencing

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

COVID 4/20

This time, I know why I'm coughing.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Cost/Benefit analysis of keeping the economy closed or opening it early:

http://econbrowser.com/archives/2020...ust-fine-moore
    The very first quote hit me hard in regards to inspiring moral indignation: “I think we lean way too much in the direction of keeping the economy shut down to try to save every life, not realizing that we’re causing huge hardship for citizens"

Citizens, for his/her/whateverkin ilk are the "Cloud People". They see Dirt folk like me and mine (and you and all whom you love as well, by the way) in the same light as one sees their USB cable, a portable phone charger, a stray fray of copper cable, etc. That is, an annoying necessity in regards to living the life they're accustomed to. If they could do without it they would. Only they're a bit more malicious about it. I'd merely recycle the "useless" thing. They'd do all they could to desecrate it however they could because of an active and illogical hatred. We, by the very logical desire to remain alive if we just so happen to not have access to ventilators and the like don't want to risk it as we all know that when it comes down to it those accursed Cloud Fuckers/The Ruling Class will (as if they already haven't actively done so in one way or another) gladly sacrifice our elders and even us younger ones in droves to save even a single one of "their own" for a few minutes more. Because, to put it literally, would you sacrifice your kidney to fix your favorite USB cable? Or would you rather sacrifice that USB to flawlessly restore your kidney?

Then there's the other painfully obvious counter-jab that a loss of "living standards" matters exactly jack shit to the dead. I'd rather be alive than dead most things considered. Medieval/Stone Age living is still living after all. Perhaps a more agreeable living standard, if we assume that if we reverted to that state we'd shed all the omnipresent surveillance we're currently forced to deal with. And "Once things get contained" they say. Again, contained in regards to the POV of the Godless Cross-Despising Satanic Cloud Fuckers! Sorry, I'm getting a bit emotional, but I'd dare you not to if you found yourself in a similar position. Proclaimed a rather exceedingly agreeable sacrifice to continue the existence of a decadent Elite's lifestyle that it almost requires a fictional example to drive home the absolute depravity of. Funny thing, when ya get right down to it, the "devil" has only truly uttered a single lie...

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    USA oil down to 1.50 a barrel.. 2nd great depression commencing
    The only other positive thing that'll come out of this. The utter shock that Gas could possibly cost less than a dollar a gallon to the generations behind me. I bought my mother a full tank on occasion during my youth because I could due to a windfall of pocket change.

Hopefully homeschooling takes off as well. Damn the Prussians to hell! If this breaks the chain of Brainwashing due to that system it'd be almost, almost, worth it.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Hope; 04-23-2020 at 03:30 AM.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Generally not that interested in people, but this whole thing has been fascinating.
    https://nypost.com/2020/04/21/man-dies-from-coronavirus-after-calling-it-a-political-ploy/

An Ohio man who dismissed the coronavirus pandemic as a “political ploy” and ripped his state’s lockdown as “bulls–t,” has died of COVID-19, according to reports.

John W. McDaniel, 60, passed away last Wednesday in Columbus — exactly a month after reportedly firing off a series of angry messages about the contagion.

“Does anybody have the guts to say this COVID-19 is a political ploy? Asking for a friend. Prove me wrong,” he wrote on March 13, according to the Sun.

Two days later, McDaniel reportedly called “bulls–t” on Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine’s stay-at-home order closing bars and restaurants.

“He doesn’t have that authority. If you are paranoid about getting sick just don’t go out. It shouldn’t keep those of us from living our lives,” he wrote, according to the reports.

“The madness has to stop.”

The posts have since been deleted, but were saved and shared widely on social media, including by coronavirus talking head Dr. Dena Grayson.

McDaniel’s obituary confirmed that he died “with his loving family by his side from complications from Covid-19.” He was the first COVID-19 fatality in Marion County, the Marion Star said.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

28,000 Missing Deaths: Tracking the True Toll of the Coronavirus Crisis
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ng-deaths.html

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    Generally not that interested in people, but this whole thing has been fascinating.
    https://nypost.com/2020/04/21/man-dies-from-coronavirus-after-calling-it-a-political-ploy/

An Ohio man who dismissed the coronavirus pandemic as a “political ploy” and ripped his state’s lockdown as “bulls–t,” has died of COVID-19, according to reports.

John W. McDaniel, 60, passed away last Wednesday in Columbus — exactly a month after reportedly firing off a series of angry messages about the contagion.

“Does anybody have the guts to say this COVID-19 is a political ploy? Asking for a friend. Prove me wrong,” he wrote on March 13, according to the Sun.

Two days later, McDaniel reportedly called “bulls–t” on Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine’s stay-at-home order closing bars and restaurants.

“He doesn’t have that authority. If you are paranoid about getting sick just don’t go out. It shouldn’t keep those of us from living our lives,” he wrote, according to the reports.

“The madness has to stop.”

The posts have since been deleted, but were saved and shared widely on social media, including by coronavirus talking head Dr. Dena Grayson.

McDaniel’s obituary confirmed that he died “with his loving family by his side from complications from Covid-19.” He was the first COVID-19 fatality in Marion County, the Marion Star said.

That seems like a poor way to treat a death regardless of what he said. Doesn’t look good on the part of the government.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure what you mean. The New York Post is a commercial sensationalist newspaper/tabloid, not an official government publication.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Copper kills germs.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/x...-it-everywhere

An excuse to go shopping for kitchen stuff.

It's too bad that aluminum bronze isn't more popular. It's a gold-colored copper alloy.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m eager to see how societies across the globe will rebuild after the pandemic is over. Hopefully we’ll be burning old bridges that no longer... well never had the best interest of common people and the future of humanity and the planet at large. Ok, specifically talking to you America.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anti-lockdown protests

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very big pressure to reopen the economy

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doctor - Balzac? Gabin?

Last edited by khcs; 04-25-2020 at 11:02 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no Sars-Cov-2 immunity

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post

WTF. How does this even happen? How?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    WTF. How does this even happen? How?
    People are generally morons; don’t think about it too much.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    People are generally morons; don’t think about it too much.
    Sadly true. Even so, targeting nurses has got to be a new low.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no Sars-Cov-2 immunity

more sensationalism blah blah . of course you get immunity to covid, how else did it leave your body in the first place? the body was able to produce enough antibodies to get rid of it... It would need to mutate it's genetic code to re-infect you once you have had the original strain. So far the virus has not mutated since entering humans, no one can promise it won't. So as long as it doesn't, immunity exists for those who have been infected.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    more sensationalism blah blah . of course you get immunity to covid, how else did it leave your body in the first place?
    How many times in your life did you have common flue?

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The seasonal influenza viruses mutate rapidly, that's why you can get it again each season. You can get vaccinated in time if you guess correctly what kind of strain is going to spread to where you live.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How many times in your life did you have common flue?
    Northstar answered it perfectly. Covid is yet to show mutations since entering humans. Let alone as rapid as the flu..

There have only been 2 mutations and the 2nd one was what caused it to enter humans
    Last edited by kingslayer; 04-27-2020 at 02:30 PM.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast