Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Wuhan Virus

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My ILI neighbor has owed me $200 for six weeks, as his share of the cost of cutting down a dead tree that straddled our property line.

I saw him outside today, so I grabbed the bill and walked over to him. As I got close, he heard me, turned around, and started backing up towards his door with a look of alarm on his face. He put his hands up as if to warn me off.

I said, "Right. This is the hard part", implying that he was a cheapskate and he needed to pay up. But, that's not what he heard.

He said, "Yes, it IS hard to hand you a check during these times, when we have to keep six feet apart. Wait a moment, and I'll get you the check."

And I was left outside to reflect on how my pessimistic nature is screwing up my interpersonal relationships.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 04-05-2020 at 07:36 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I walked out of my garage and heard....nothing. It’s really, really quiet outside.

Apparently, people in Wuhan are hearing birds flying by for the first time.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grass grows on the deserted streets of Italy

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stay at home order. Surgeon General - ISTJ - Gorky

Last edited by khcs; 04-06-2020 at 05:33 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I can't believe these dumb ass motherfucker politicians have not been able to handle this shit. This thing is fckin' simple. I saw it coming a mile away and they are still wobling around trying to manage this shit. Learn to fckin' lead motherfucker. I could have had this thing beat in three weeks...just grab some of them einstein motherfuckers and puts a gun tot heir head. they'll find a fckin vaccine. fck, they invented the bomb...you can make a fckin hyrdogen bomb but you cann't gets a vaccine for a virus. GIVE ME A BREAK. Whoe world is besieged by this shift for crhist sake I can't even get a fckin haircut . they need to hurry th efuck up and solve this thing because they took me out of my element, out of the action. i been able to minatin --I still got money coming in every week, i still go a shit ton in my warchest but damn, this has slowed the wheels down, fckin bullshit. they need to solve this thing becuse it took me out o fthe action just when i'm at the top of my fckin world out there in the jungle. the fCK. Learn to lead, and I been right about every major political happening thus far, beat the democrats to the punch with pikcing up on trump's major vulnerability here, like nobody on the board articulated, showed herd immunity doctinre to be bogus quack backward ass science. i mean, yeah i'm still at the top of the fckin world in this typology habitat...I"M KING OF THE TYPOLOGY MULTIVERSE. I FOUNDED AMERICAN SOCIONICS. I FOUNDED the only valid breakdown for every type wing and stack. i PREDICTED TRUMP'S VICTORY. I PREDICTED BIDEN'S VICTORY. I SAID Kamala harris' attacks on biden's busing policies would never stick. My political genuis and typological genius goes hand in hand. If anybody on this board thinks they can touch me in typology (espeically in typing celebrities and members) stop kidding yourself and wasting your time. I'm the best there is, best there was, best there ever will be. Certainly the greatest typologer in history. But that aint money. I got my empire in typology and can lord it over these typology boards but everything I do is big, I build empries in all spheres...I AIN'T A NETFLIX KINDA DUDE, they need to hurry the fuck up and solve this so i can't get back out there. i'm not a fckin' forum guy. I'm NOT A FORUM PERSON. For somebody like kchs this doesn't make a difference becuase kchs is here all the time posting horrid typings. and then you have some people are up to 20000+ posts and they been posting here shorter time than me! This coronavirus doesn't set them back all that much. But me, i drop in here twice or three times a year for short periods of time, they need to solve this coronaviurs shit...soembody coughs in close proximity to me i'm going to knock 'em the fck out (Knocked people out for less)!

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

be strong america <3

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This social isolation business is not working for me. My productivity has fallen through the floor.

I think that I’m discovering something important about myself. I’m only motivated to work if I can interact with people face-to-face and talk to them frequently.

Right now, this feels like the summers between grade school years. Three months with nothing to do, stretching off into infinity.

I’ve often complained in chat that I feel like I’m working too hard and I need a vacation. Well, I got my wish. Now I want to find out what I do with it.

My LSE buddy bought a boat and is screwing around with it. I don’t want to go that far. I need to be productive. But perhaps this is an opportunity to find a better balance between unending work and a complete lack of profitable productivity.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 04-06-2020 at 12:02 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This coronavirus epidemic is awful. Doctor ISTJ - Gorky

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frontline doctor ESFP - Napoleon

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

London hospital - Doctor -INTP - Balzac

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The fck they need to hurry the fck up and get a vaccine. These dummies can't lead their way out of a paper fckin box. Let me lead the shit, I'll show 'em how to fckin do it.

Fck this. Just when I"m at the top of the fckin world this fckin' thing hits! I"m at the top of my world right now. Goddamit, shit is already starting to dry up a bit. Good thing I made a shitload of cash before this thing blew up and turns out I prevailed over miss jackie oliver aaron. "World socionics" is now a relic of the past right along with quadra values. I told the board a long asss time ago I would beat him...I got the results. I had the formula to beat him with. As matter of fact, I think, I think, I think I might have a spot on the souvenir shelf right between ole' absurd and the paranoiac from black panther thread for this victorious celebration. YE DOGGIEZ!!! fcked up part I ain't even high nor drunk nor nothing. Just the baddest motherfucker to ever post here at the 16types, Griselda Blancos 2020

hehehe

Go See, I just set shit straight on the pintererst celebrities subforum page over somwhere else on this forum.

I GOT to get back into the action bad. This corronavirus needs to hurry the fck up and either run out of get or get vaccined the fck out. I can't be confined like this....i got money out there a lot more to make and i can't even get a fckin' ass haircut. Just be like testing people left and the right, the fck. do soemt south korea taiwan cantonese manchese kung fu shit on this motherfucker. this is like being in prison man you get to walk the yard but have access to nothing good. i'm the toughest motherfucker there is and let me tell you there ain't nothing quite like makin' some serious bank. Its been a war right along too that's what gives it life, you're right in the guts of life. FUCK!

FUCK CORONAVIRUS

Gotta get back into the guts of life.

its stoking my itch to throw some coin down on some old ass fckin hot rod or muscle car...with a mean ass engine and just looks means as fck in ya rearview mirror. i'll throw ten grand down on it like nuthin'....like monopoly money becuase there is more where that came from. i'm hunting the web for one cuz nOW I GOT LOTS OF MONEY AND WITH LOTS OF MONEY I MAKE THE LIFESTYLE AND THE GOODIES I ALWAYS WANTED. KILLER DOG, KILLER CAR...and a lot more to come but this fckin corronavirus is now just a fckin' thorn in my side.

Just hurry this coronavirus stuff out.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me Take your meds.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full face mask - INFP - Yesenin

Full face mask - ENFJ - Hamlet

Full face mask - ESTJ - Stierlitz

Full face mask - ISTP - Gabin or INFP - Yesenin

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mother-of-five, 39, dies of coronavirus, leaving behind miracle quadruplets, who are still only 13. ESTJ - Stierlitz

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Pakistan.html

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

if coronavirus had a face I would beat the ever-living shit out of it.

Everything GREAT happens outside these goddamn walls. POWER, MONEY, power, money, money, power, power, money.

Only good thing happens inside of 'em is SEX. Most guys would give their left nut to be that one fckin' guy whose shacked up int he Coronavirus with a gorgeous Platinum blonde.

I"M THAT ONE FCKIN' GUY and let me tell you even having a gorgeous platinum blonde servin' me breakfsast, lunch and dinner, because as she says, she likes doing that and wants to but doesn't need to, (I DOLED OUT 200+ the other day on groceries) this still ain't no fckin bargain.

I am on top of the fckin world right now. And this thing has put me out, not entirely but everything has slowed. Its fckin ridiculous. They need to hurry up and solve this thing so i can get back to full swing and start buying up MORE POWER.

Macarthur and Patton were right. We should have invaded China.

I'm punching in goddamn walls over here waiting for twat Trump to declare MARTIAL FCKIN' LAW so we can keep these toilet lickin' beach party muthafckers in their goddamn seclusion long enough to put this sucker to sleep.

Let me lead the goddamn thing. These people amke the worst leaders.

the American public is the dumbest public in the world, believe me. If the masses were smart, there would be no HIV anymore in the USA. It could have easily been eradicated if everybody wore condoms. that's how dumb the american public is. think about it.

These toilet lickin' spoiled brat geek millenials (I'm the exception) are the goddamn reason we're still battling this thing...there is just going to be upticks and upsurges even after the curve is "flattened" unless they enforce a lockdown with boots on the ground, tanks in the street, and shell casings on the beach. Believe me when I tell you.

The only other option is vaccine. Vaccine chagnes the ball game. its not going to happen until trump starts putting pressure of threats on the science community to get a vaccine.

This is going to be like how they handle the border problem.

You think the goddamn American governmetn is going to stop coronavirus...illegals have been flooding this country for years and years. drugs have been coming in by the tons for decade upon decade. WE COULDN"T EVEN KEEP THAT OUT and those enemies of war are VISIBLE.

only reason the government gives a shit about this is because the UK prime minister is currently hospitalized with this shit.

I'm telling everybody America is a goddamn third world country. its the third world of the west. Our infrastructure makes Venezuala look like the Taj Ma-fckin'-Hal.

This is because of globalism. the whole no borders liberalism crap.

listen up. because when i speak my words are like...fckin'....you could put 'em books and sell that shit.

Who the hell ever went to China from the USA before globalism???? The answer: NOBODY!

The US citizens who brought it in from China were in China, were traveling back and forth to China, because of fckin' Globalism. that's the only fckin reason american citizens wind up in CCHina.

Believe me, it came from Americans coming back from China and the only reason they in China is to get money. COVID wasn't from Europe. Europeans don't fckin travel. to America. Europe doesn't give a shit about America. You think Italians want to travel to America to just ya know get away. everybody but america knows usa is the third world of the western world. its already been proven, the early cases were all people traveling back from fckin' china.

Globalism gave us Aluminum fckin tin can cars that crumple up in even slight fender benders....the fckin steel-bodied muscle cars they made back in the day that was America.

Trump can never make America great again because Globalism fcki'd everything up. Bill Clinton fcked everything up. Nato fck'd everything up. Nato, Nafta whatever the fck it is.

American foreign policy's best days are long gone.

Thank Bill Clinton for Globalism. He mainstreamed Globalism. Because "We have to be heterogenous" ughhhh fuck you. heterogenous means every time a country dumps its backward ass shit off in the stream behind its house that ends up in the stream behind my house.

Now CHina's problem has become USA's fckin problem and its my fckin' problem because I'm on top of my fckin world right now and this thing has done gone fcked everything up.

I can't even get a fckin haircut because of some animal market in Wuhan, China. That's fckin' insane.

so that's globalism....a butterfly flaps its wings in china, US Economy is on the brink of a great depression, body bags pilin' up

clip off the wings of the butterfly so it don't flap no more.

NOw don't forget Trump dropped the fckin ball early on...but even if dummy Trump was on the ball it still would have had a major affect, so fck Globalism. dummy trump just exacerbated shit.

What they need to do if they had fckin' brains is forget about New York....New York is too far gone. The city is so densely populated....you'll be there till kingdom fckin come trying to flatten that curve and it'll always pop right back up.

Rather, focus on this future New York Cities. All the resoucres it will take to flatten the curve in New York you could flatten the curve in ten different future new yorks! simultaneously institute martial law in new york and put the new york city under siege so that nobody comes in and nobody goes out!

War is fckin war....FDR was willing to throw people in internment camps and shit.

dumbass fckin' paper four star generals today couldn't lead their way out of a paper bag.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 04-09-2020 at 02:52 PM.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattper...late-november/

USA intelligence warned of Covid back in Novemver

Good video of Covid origin

https://youtu.be/TPpoJGYlW54
    Last edited by kingslayer; 04-10-2020 at 12:01 AM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Searching for bats with coronavirus.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dostoevsky trying to save lives.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    Dostoevsky trying to save lives.

Should run for president in 2024

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Should run for president in 2024
    Are you sure?

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you sure?
    Why not

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not
    Be careful what you wish for.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Be careful what you wish for.
    I wish that you and k4m explain your typings

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish that you and k4m explain your typings
    Can not give away core knowledge to anybody for free. Just enjoy my "strange" typing results. Tried to be accurate all the time, meanwhile K4M spreads false results deliberately.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The search for the source of chimera virus (sars-cov-2) has begun.

Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full face mask - INFP - Yesenin

Full face mask - ENFJ - Hamlet

Full face mask - ESTJ - Stierlitz

Full face mask - ISTP - Gabin or INFP - Yesenin

Lord that first one is a total qt

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I’m getting used to staying at home and not traveling. I’ve revived some old projects and I’m remembering that working purely for myself at my own pace is pretty relaxing.

I think I’m going to regret returning to my normal schedule.

Sir that's my emotional support gremlin ApeironStella's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe I will finally learn how to make some tessellations with this quarantine. Even if I really should catch up with the schoolwork, as a last year student...

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As Earth warms up, ancient viruses and bacteria trapped under permafrost will be released into the wild. The Covid-19 quarantine could well be a trial run for what life in the 2030s will be like: more market regulations, travel restrictions, bigger government, open government supervision of people's activities, etc.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    As Earth warms up, ancient viruses and bacteria trapped under permafrost will be released into the wild. The Covid-19 quarantine could well be a trial run for what life in the 2030s will be like: more market regulations, travel restrictions, bigger government, open government supervision of people's activities, etc.
    I'm more worried about the trapped methane, once that all leaks out we are all done.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

so Chinese gov knew these bats were carrying coronaviruses after SARs and MERs outbreaks and they didn't clamp down on this fried bat wholesale, amazing...

Wuhan market menu showing over 100 wild animals on sale

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    so Chinese gov knew these bats were carrying coronaviruses after SARs and MERs outbreaks and they didn't clamp down on this fried bat wholesale, amazing...
    They are searching for coronavirus infected bats. Have they found them?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm more worried about the trapped methane, once that all leaks out we are all done.
    I felt that way about a roommate once.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can not give away core knowledge to anybody for free. Just enjoy my "strange" typing results. Tried to be accurate all the time, meanwhile K4M spreads false results deliberately.
    Actually I find some of your typings interesting. I never called them strange. I ask for explanations because I like hearing how people reached their conclusion..

Pattern typing isnt a secret core knowledge. Most se polrs I know use it

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

They are searching for coronavirus infected bats. Have they found them?

pic
    6 new coronaviruses discovered in bats

constantly circulating and mutating inside caves that host up to 20 million bats

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we should eradicate every animal on the planet that isn't domesticated.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blegh View Post
    we should eradicate every animal on the planet that isn't domesticated.

Or close wet markets where 100s of species sit together in filth and shit passing viruses that can mutate and jump into humans. if a pangolin was never so close to a bat the virus probably would have never jumped to a human

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    here is the website: https://medium.com/@siradrianbond/co...1-d6a338eed7c5

Coronavirus Exposed, Part 1: Communist Coverup, or Pandemic Bioweapon of Mass Destruction?
    The media keeps telling us these conspiracy theories. When are they going to tell us The Truth?!
    Last edited by xerx; 04-13-2020 at 07:08 PM.

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast