Thread: Wuhan Virus

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by My Chemical Bromance View Post
    Tfw you make 200-400 orders a day and the whole store gets contaminated.

TIM
    heartless
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    One good thing that might come out of this pandemic is an upgrade to the nation's health care system.
    I hope you're right for staters in the trumpland.

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...-air-pollution
    https://globalnews.ca/news/6697281/d...y-coronavirus/
    It's also good for the planet that we all hide away and do less.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The whole city is a ghost town. Three days ago, I went out for a three-mile walk and encountered six people, and we all exchanged greetings. Today I went out and the couple that I encountered stepped off the sidewalk to avoid getting too close.
    A squirrel hopped along side of me for a while, daring me to chase it.

I wonder what the animals are thinking? "Where are all the humans? Where did they go? Why did they leave? Do they know something that we don't?"

Lonely planet.

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder what the animals are thinking? "Where are all the humans? Where did they go? Why did they leave? Do they know something that we don't?"
    At least the Wuhan Flu is not vCJD. It was the only pandemic where the disease has a 100.00% fatality rate. We were fortunate only 100-200 people died, but Chronic Wasting Disease in deer which is caused by the same pathogen is highly infectious. I would talk more but let's not give would-be terrorists ideas.

The USA stopped requiring beef farmers to report downer cows so this disease might have a second breakout.
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The whole city is a ghost town. Three days ago, I went out for a three-mile walk and encountered six people, and we all exchanged greetings. Today I went out and the couple that I encountered stepped off the sidewalk to avoid getting too close.
    A squirrel hopped along side of me for a while, daring me to chase it.

Lonely planet.
    Lol, yeah, two days ago I had to drive to work, had to get some paperwork done.
    I saw an eagle (!!) - they´re quite rare in Italy and pretty much nonexistant outside the high mountains. The eagle was looking around like Wtf is happening here.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Michigan has a total lockdown of nonessential personnel. Everyone is working from home. Fortunately, most people can do that, but telecons and phone calls are not a substitute for actual face time. I’m falling into depression and my productivity is shot to hell.

Last night I dreamed that we came up with a new product and in order to make it work, I had to spit on it at a certain time in its production process.
    I had a second dream in which I discovered that a thief was moving public works of art from a school into a dumpster during the distraction of a military parade, and then later in the evening was putting them into his car. I personally intervened.

Upon reflection, both of these dreams seem to me to reflect a part of me that needs to be essential. It says, “I am needed, as a force for good.” This is the mantra, apparently, of the 836 Justice Fighter. Apparently, I can’t fulfill my role during the day and have to do it in my dreams at night.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That's terrible the AMA has not stripped skank-ass Rand Paul of his medical license. Fck Libertarianism.

That's why Crazy Ron never got no votes. Libertarians are crackpots. Rand is mainstreamz, too. Imagine fringe libertarians.

Rand Paulz belongs in Guantanamo Bay. This is war, motherfucker. He's an enemy combatant. Dana white belongs in Guantanamo Bay. He's an enemy combatant. All them millenials toilet lickers belongs in Guantanamo Bay being boinked up the butt by talibani. They is enemy combatants.

Don't CALL IT FCKIN' war unless you going to throw peoplez waway in Guantanamo Bay. Let 'em Rot. Let Rand Paul rot and get boinked up his ass by talibani.

See the fckin sick angles I come up with. Can any of you do that? imagine how twitsted and sick i am that i can plausible arugment for locking their asses in guantanamo bay.

Twisted logic! 2020. k4m Number One! 3500 Gucci Coat! Hell, I got enough money in my war chest. I MADE LOADS OF CASH this past year. hehehe.

I still got money coming in every weeks knock on wood! People like me aren't supposed to Get money. Society is susppoed to make it hards for me to get money. Cuz when I get it shit happens. Things go to the way they are supposed to be. i'm like don corleone and shit, grisleada blanco!!! suddenly my twisted logicz is unleashed upon the world like a Mad Hatter.

Back to rand paulz. Rand paul is a nasty ass.

then you got dumbass nasty asses lickin' toilet seats...throw 'em guantanamo. what a disgrace, countries be laughing at USA, look at those weirdos licking toilet seats. Meanwhile, James HOlmes is still alive through this shit. "If you got coronavirus and are dying," basically they are saying "fuck off." If you are ajames holmes, here' s a nice cell of your own, bed to sleep, three meals a day and a gym for you to work out in. Execute!

Its very simple. Get a group of those einstein motherfcukers and putz a gun to their heads. "You got 72 hours to get a vaccine." Then showo 'em a video of saying the same shit to another group of einsteins and concoct a whole scene of 'em being shot to death 72 hours later cauze they failed...it doesn't have to be real, just needs to look real enough. Twisted Logic. Watch, you never seen motherfckers come up with a vaccine so fast.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 03-26-2020 at 06:10 PM.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Michigan has a total lockdown of nonessential personnel. Everyone is working from home. Fortunately, most people can do that, but telecons and phone calls are not a substitute for actual face time. I’m falling into depression and my productivity is shot to hell.
    Same here. First week was fine, but now it's my third week and I find work completely meaningless. It's like a complete disconnect from reality.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Same here. First week was fine, but now it's my third week and I find work completely meaningless. It's like a complete disconnect from reality.
    @FDG, I hope that other people are being more productive than I am, but somehow, I doubt it.

The whole world has been put on Hold.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dummy Trump needs to declare MARTIAL LAW. Get some tanks out into the street. These nasty asses just prolong this shit. This shit sucks. I'm voting Dummy Trump out. He fcked up. I"m stuck here. Eveyrhting the fck is closed.

I got lots of money in the war chest. I got money coming in every week still. I made a shit ton this past year. but ain't shit to do. This shit interrupted me. I'm on top of the world right now. Fck 'em all. Get this shit done.

I need to get back to my shit. Only so much I can do from here. I got 40-50 things going on. I'm at the top of the mountain right now.

This is ridiculous. I come here three times a fckin year for two or three days at a clip. Probably most I posted in awhile.

these punks out in the beachs and shit licking toilets and flooding supermarkets only prolongs the spread of this thing. DECLARE MARTIAL LAW. Put boots on the ground with big ass machine guns. Let these dopes know shit is real.

Throw 'em in Guantanamo. Knock their asses down with Rubber Bullets. Fire a tank in the air. Control. Dominate. Step up. I did that in the War with the Spanish. I won. The fck! You gotta break a few eggs...

then the religious kkooks saying god protects 'em....they hold sermon, they get it and God didn't do shit. the hell we still got these kinds of people in 2020 that believe in biological absurdities like virgin birth and human resurrection.

I'm gonna run for governor. I can win. I'll just blame 'em for coronavirus hahaha. I'll be like the governor made it worse. I'll get elected, too. I can talk to a big crowd like nobody ever seen. I don't flinch. I wish I lived in Kentucky. I'd eat Rand Paul up for lunch in an election. He'd better lose.

He's nasty. Libertarianism is nasty. Throw that libertarian in guantanamo. Now is the time to DECLAREZ MARTIAL LAW. Herd 'em up. Throw 'em on Cuba. Do to Cuba what Cuba did to us. Ship 'em all there.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 03-26-2020 at 05:57 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Heree it goes....all Biden's CpAC people are parroting my ATTACK that you heard first from me ehre on this board. I said in a previous post that would happen. I had that line of attack down and laid out before Biden even caem up with it on his twitter. Dummy Trump is going ballistic over it as it hits him square in the throat. Let's just all admit I'm the most politiclaly astute person on the board. Okay, its obvious I'm the toughest here on the board (i can beat anybody up in a fight), I'm the best typologer (in both enneagram and socionics 10-for-10 hit rate, 100% accuracy), i'm many other things, most ruthless, most confident, most aggressive...but let's now include the most politically astute. I predicted Trump would win presidency four years ago. I predicted that Biden would coast to the nomination. I now predicted Biden's best lines of attack against Trump and sniffed out Trump's core political vulnerability. ONCE AGAIN I CALLED IT FIRST BEFORE ANYBODY. I didn't put together a 2500+ exemplar breakdown for every type wing and stack for nothing! And I do this just off the cuff. I'm not involved in any politics....i'm just sizing stuff up quick. I'm not bearing down. Imagine if I was bearing down! Thats why I could easily win Governor. Look how fckin sharp my political instincts are and I'm not even trying. That's the SO/SP ANTENNAE, can't beat it.

They only do a watered down versin of my attack though...so not a good job of it. Conclusions about COVID-19's rapid transmission rate and the finding that asymptomatic patients can spread the virus needed to be inserted in there, though, along with the date and title of the landmark study (February 09th, 2020), and quote from the Dummy Trump downplaying the risk of infection as very low!!!

Dummy Trump and Dummy Trump Jr. are Dumb and Dumber!!

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Risk factors: old age, overweight, smoking, allergies, chemotherapy, regular cold, aids, compromised immune system

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SocietyOTLittleFlower View Post
    At least the Wuhan Flu is not vCJD. It was the only pandemic where the disease has a 100.00% fatality rate. We were fortunate only 100-200 people died, but Chronic Wasting Disease in deer which is caused by the same pathogen is highly infectious. I would talk more but let's not give would-be terrorists ideas.

The USA stopped requiring beef farmers to report downer cows so this disease might have a second breakout.
    I agree that we're going to have another outbreak of mad cow disease due to all the factory farming but we've also basically cured the version of mad cow disease mice have. I hope we can stop rampant factory farming before then so it won't be too big of an outbreak. So many people are going vegan or only eating local beef already, though I think going vegan is not a solution when the problem is factory farming and not that eating animals or animal products angers the vegan gods or whatever.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    Many people have atypical symptoms when they have COVID-19... Perhaps that's what "atypical symptoms" are.
    I know what the problem is: Statistics and specific cases. I'm arguing with probabilites, not hard facts. But Tests don't provide complete assurance, because the reliability isn't 100 percent.
    There are slow tests with higher reliability and rapid tests with lower reliability. The fastest test for Covid-19 infection, that I know of, takes about 2.5 hours and has a reliability of 95+ percent.
    Means, there are both false positive and false negative test results.

It's not an easy task to decide who and when to test people, especially especially under the circumstance of limited capacity performing such tests.
    But I guess I'm not such a negativst to suppose that everybody who displays some of the symptoms is really infected with Covid-19, because other infections with the same symptoms exists.
    To be sure you need at least two tests... and most people won't get these.

News reported Trump just renamed a company named GM from General Motors to Gas Motion. I really hope the empleyee there know what to do now.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Tfw you make 200-400 orders a day and the whole store gets contaminated.
    I ordered delivery from them last night. It was so over salted I don't think I can look at another dominos pizza again for a long time. Nothing like it usually is. I wonder if they have drivers making them. They did contactless delivery. The mood of the driver was pretty much robotic and distant. It is so weird since they are usually on the peppy side.

I am probably going to stop ordering delivery for now since I am sitting here sick with a fever already. My doctor did a video appointment with me. I hope they still do videos appointment when this is all a bad memory. I kind of prefer it.

A grocery store threw out $35,000 in food that a woman intentionally coughed on, police said

People intentionally spreading coronavirus could be charged with terrorism, DOJ says

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I ordered delivery from them last night. It was so over salted I don't think I can look at another dominos pizza again for a long time. Nothing like it usually is. I wonder if they have drivers making them. They did contactless delivery. The mood of the driver was pretty much robotic and distant. It is so weird since they are usually on the peppy side.

I am probably going to stop ordering delivery for now since I am sitting here sick with a fever already. My doctor did a video appointment with me. I hope they still do videos appointment when this is all a bad memory. I kind of prefer it.

A grocery store threw out $35,000 in food that a woman intentionally coughed on, police said

People intentionally spreading coronavirus could be charged with terrorism, DOJ says

I believe whatever you got was simply rancid because we don't salt our foods in store prep. If it had the alfredo, it was probably rancid. Salt starts to develop on some items when rancid. I recommend buying food earlier in the day.
    Last edited by Desert Financial; 03-27-2020 at 11:58 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I believe whatever you got was simply rancid because we don't salt our foods in store prep. If it had the garlic parmesan sauce or alfredo, it was probably rancid.

I guess it has been over 16 hours so I won't get food poisoning. It was just the normal hand tossed, or whatever crust that you get without changing it, with pepperoni on half but even the crust had a ton of what tasted and looked like sea salt before you fully grind it. It has never been like that before and we order from there a lot.

YWIMW

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Avoid old alfredo sauce.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Avoid old Phillie cheese steak.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post

I guess it has been over 16 hours so I won't get food poisoning. It was just the normal hand tossed, or whatever crust that you get without changing it, with pepperoni on half but even the crust had a ton of what tasted and looked like sea salt before you fully grind it. It has never been like that before and we order from there a lot.

That's garlic parmesan sauce. You may request to leave it off.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly just avoid fast food.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's 1 AM and I'm eating a bowl of Raman noodles made from a package I found in the basement. The restaurants and delis are closed, the coffee shops have curtailed hours, the salad bars are shut down. Travel is forbidden, hotels are closed, airports are empty. I'm going to save so much money. And I hate this.

I got a message last week from the salon that cuts my hair. They are closed for the Duration. I tried cutting my own hair today. Thank god it grows back, right?

I went to the supermarket to buy food that I'm going to have to actually cook myself. I am not a good cook. Just for fun, I looked in the toilet paper aisle. Not a roll in sight. Paper towel rolls were gone, too. For some reason, I recalled an image of an outhouse with a stack of corncobs outside.

The world is reverting to 1890. 1890 with the Internet.

NEXT DAY UPDATE:

Oh, man. A bowl of salt and carbs just before bedtime makes for a very stupid morning. Why can’t I remember this before I do it, rather than after?
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 03-28-2020 at 12:47 PM.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raman

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly just avoid fast food.
    I'm not a huge fan of fast food because eating too much of it is expensive and makes you fat, but even I know not all of it's rancid and that's mostly just Domino's.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Remiel View Post
    Raman
    You are right. I was thinking of Raman spectroscopy. Plus, who reads the labels?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    showo 'em

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Showo 'Em is the latest Fighting-type move in Pokémon. It is the cute fighting type move.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's OK to be white.

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I actually think mega dosing fish oil may have the same aggravating effects on the virus as Ibuprofen or other NSAIDs. It makes a lot of sense to me. The reason that NSAIDs probably aggravate the virus is they are cox 2 inhibitors. This a a result makes it so that arachidonic acid can't be converted into the Eicosanoid prostaglandins. Omega 3s are also converted into Eicosanoids too, but they are more anti-inflammatory. The higher omega 3 ratio you have in your body the more Eicosanoids converted from omega 3s you are going to have. The inflammatory response of omega-6 prostaglandins probably blocks the spread of the virus through inflammation So if I had to guess I wouldn't be megadosing fish oil right now.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Throw that bum Massie in Guantanamo Bay....kentucky libertarian nerd motherfucker. That's rand paul's boy. Rand Paul is a dirtball. Rand Paul's boy Massie is a leech.

This whole thing is fckin' annoying. Just when I'm at the top of the mountain this fckin thing has to break. I laid out three hundred fckin' today for groceries. I got a fckin ton of shit. Money been growing on trees for me this last seven months.

These nasty ass toilet lickers prolong this shit. Put the tanks in the fckin street. Start blasting.

I need this shit done with so I can get back into the fckin' action. This is ridiculous.

Go for a walk. Wtf does anybody do on a walk. Go for a walk, that's what they say. Fuck yu, you go for a walk. I can't make money going for a walk.

These rat bastids Rand Paul and company get tested they don' teven have fckin symptoms.

People who put the rat bastids in power can't get a test EVEN IF THEY GOTZ SYMPTOMS. WTF kind of upside down garbage is that. That's why this thing spread like it did. Make America Great Again, get america some fckin ventilators and shit. America is the third world of Western Democracy. GTFOutt here! I don't go for fckin walks unles I"M BEING PAID TO GO FOR A WALK. My time is fckin' valuable. I'm here to be paid for the air that i breathe. A Month later they still don't have shit -- ventilators, hospital beds . They have nothing right now. A month later. It doens't take a rocket scientist to know that it was gonna spread like this the dumb mfckers. America is the third world of Western Democracy. Simple. If they did testing like Rand Pual can wave his fckin stupid finger and get tested whenever he wants, this would have been nipped in the fckin' bud by now.

Toss out the whole fckin lot of 'em next election cycle.

BTW this is mfckin' gold mine for anybody that wants to getz into politics. Every fckin' incumbent Governor in the Country is vulnerable right now. Take my gut sensing predatory political astuteness to the bank. EVERY INCUMBENT GOVERNOR IN THE USA IS VULNERABLE RIGHT NOW TO LOSING IN THE NEXT ELECTION CYCLE. If there's too many deaths, I'll just say the Governor didn't act in time, did no research, failed to warn, and is dumb as fck. If there's not a lot of deaths, I'll say the governor ruined the economy by overreacting and is really a crazy fascist who wants to take away your liberties...huhuhuhuh...i got all the fckin' angles...damned if they do damned if they don't....
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 03-29-2020 at 06:17 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

www.sweetsofties.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Exclamation

this hsit nees to hurry the fck up and end bunch of nasty ass toilet lickers and cincompetnt dolt politicians MY WARDROBE IS WROTH MORE THAN WHAT THESE party kids on the beach make a year. I'm the real fckin winner. i'm the one whose fcked by this stupdi coronavirus bullshit beacuse I'm at the top of the fckin world right now....if i ever told peopleon this forum what i made from January till Beginning of March everybody would hsit a break you don't ake somebody like me and say ou gotta stay in the hosue FCK THEM FCK Corona bioterrorism bullshit cunts I need to be back in the fckin action getting dough and pushing up even higher rather than here stream of consciousing like a motherfucker because I'm super confident and dont give a fckin what i wrote, but its that confidentce, that power, that makes me dough in the real world, like can you do that, no....3500 dollar gucci coat wanted to get the 7gs Louis Vuitton couldn't find that shit socured the earth DAPPER DAN like lieterlly, i'm in the fckin gucci store, and there giving me espresso expensive bottles of water i got all rich dudes and shit then , families, asisans, spoiled ass brats always decked out in expesnive shit and I"M ENTIrely SELF MADE, nobody gave me shit, I got it through my own FORCE O FWILL AND POWEr AM FORCE OF NATURE like nobody before or since, ruthless agressive fck anybody up here anywhere anytime and then getting texted shit by the sales associate wlkaed into the backroom to make the sale and the due who was like a manager comes and gives this disaprooving lgare that we're back there (cuz I didn't want to wait in line) and then he sees it is a serious 3500 dollar + purchase and turns real humbling and submissive, that's fckin power bro and I got to be stuck in here for this stupid ass coronavirus shit, WTF Hurry the fcki up get a vaccine and lets move on. I'm AT THE TOP F THE MOUNTAIN RIGHT NOW. I'm at the top of th emountain here too as far as typology is concerned, but I ain't getting paid. The paper keeps scorea t the nd fo the day get me back into that rough and rumble...bottom line, FCK CORONAVIRUS< FCK CHINA< FCK TRUMP FCK EM ALL> Solve this shit, cuz I need to get back in the action like YESTERDAY!!!

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think ILE needs to explain this
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    this hsit nees to hurry the fck up and end bunch of nasty ass toilet lickers and cincompetnt dolt politicians MY WARDROBE IS WROTH MORE THAN WHAT THESE party kids on the beach make a year. I'm the real fckin winner. i'm the one whose fcked by this stupdi coronavirus bullshit beacuse I'm at the top of the fckin world right now...
    Meanwhile I'm actually benefiting from the coronavirus by getting paid more at my job for consenting to come to work haha.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

wow no wonder they needed so many freezers, might not be filmed in US

https://www.reddit.com/r/Coronavirus...s_needs_to_be/

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't call it that

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I just heard that a relative of mine is really sick. She has COVID-19 and double-pneumonia. She's thirteen and has never been sick. I hope she pulls through OK. The hospitals in her area in Michigan are overflowing and are converting other wards into COVID-19 areas.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Hope; 04-02-2020 at 05:48 PM.

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast