Thread: Brene Brown

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Brene Brown

Does anyone know the type of this psychological researcher/speaker? She reminds me so much of an old internet pal I had and was quite close to for some time. I used to think this friend might be ESI, but I recently realized she probably more fits delta and IEE.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She has lots and lots of Fe. Look at her face and eyes. Every emotion she is experiencing is visible on her face. I think she's Alpha SF.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very Strong Woman

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    She has lots and lots of Fe. Look at her face and eyes. Every emotion she is experiencing is visible on her face. I think she's Alpha SF.
    You know Adam, that's a good point and I could potentially see that for my friend too. Couldn't 4D demonstrative Fe potentially do that too as far as showing every emotion on her face? I know what you mean though, she seems to be quite light-hearted and humorous, as did my friend (though behind the scenes a bit different of a story). I know this is about Brene, but they seem so similar!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    You know Adam, that's a good point and I could potentially see that for my friend too. Couldn't 4D demonstrative Fe potentially do that too? I know what you mean though, she seems to be quite light-hearted and humorous
    I have Role Fe and I can't keep that Role going for more than twenty minutes.

For the record, she seems the opposite of "light-hearted" to me. To me, she seems like she could veer into the shaming social critic at any moment. That says Alpha SF to me.

My mother is an LSE, and she's completely different from Brene Brown. Which is not to say that Brown's message is bad; it's quite good. But it's not something that I can relate to very much.

I should add that Alpha SF's do use shaming a lot to keep people in line. Who better to discuss this than an Alpha SF?

If you are wondering if she might be IEE, well, look at the pics that khcs posted. She's definitely judging you. She has a look that says to me "What the hell are you doing?"

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the record, she seems the opposite of "light-hearted" to me. To me, she seems like she could veer into the shaming social critic at any moment. That says Alpha SF to me.

My mother is an LSE, and she's completely different from Brene Brown. Which is not to say that Brown's message is bad; it's quite good. But it's not something that I can relate to very much.

I should add that Alpha SF's do use shaming a lot to keep people in line. Who better to discuss this than an Alpha SF?
    Good to know @ alpha SF. I had a feeling light-hearted might not be the most accurate term I was looking for, but I went with it. You're right, it's not very accurate. She definitely uses humor in any regard and has a sort of playful or silly demeanor at times to me, alternating with a kind of anxious seriousness, like my friend did. My friend was E6w7 and probably so first. I actually happened to stumble upon these due to them being shared in a group I was in and just couldn't help but notice how similar they are. I wanted to know her likely typing to maybe figure out the likely type of my friend, which in turn could maybe help me start understanding the information elements and their roles in various functions/blocks better as well.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are wondering if she might be IEE, well, look at the pics that khcs posted. She's definitely judging you. She has a look that says to me "What the hell are you doing?"
    She is ENFp and that shaming feeling you feel is shaming Fi.

Besides her shaming is not Fe shame at all.

Fe shame would be like, don't use your cell phone during the movie as it might disturb other movie goers.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obstinate as well.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://youtu.be/e257BL851Uw questioning IEE typing

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE or EIE I think. I don’t see SEI or IEE.

Edit: Having watched a bit more of the videos, I think ESE is more probable. I really don’t like her, by the way.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I was wondering about ESE now myself as she reminds me a lot of my old friend who has a lot of alpha qualities when I think about it, and based off what Adam said. She seems more intense in these more recent videos I am viewing. I liked her alright at first, but now I'm not sure lol. I am no longer friends with said friend by the way, but I am curious to know her typing, it may even help me with my own.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was having a hard time seeing EIE, but the way you explained it, I could see it. I haven’t watched too much Sarah Silverman, but I know she is frequently typed IEE. I do know that Russell Brand is a fan of hers, who is an EIE. She seems more alpha than beta too me though, so I don’t know.

Oh hey, you’re an ESE! Nice to see one around here lol

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh.. idk she's like a white Oprah? It's a bit annoying to me how she acts like stuff I've always known for a long time was this huge 'shocking spiritual revelation', and I loathe that skirt she's wearing in the first video as well as the condescending cadence of her voice. But I found her charming in some other ways and other videos. "There's no g in fishing, its fishin'" lol that was cute, I admit. And yes, very Fe demonstrative-ish so I like the IEE typing for her.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESE 6w7 creative subtype