Thread: Which medieval woman mystic are you

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default Which medieval woman mystic are you

I'm unfamiliar with a lot of the references and chose sort of arbitrarily/hypothetically, so I can't vouch for the result even though I'm clearly a medieval mystic so this matters a lot.

hildegard of bingen
    the og rebel nun. you're a free-thinking activist and an angry mama bear in equal measure. you're interested in a wide variety of subjects, but mostly in making the world a better place through whatever means you can. you believe that people are good, but flawed, and that the world is flawed, but good, and that hope gives you the strength to keep fighting.

https://uquiz.com/2RIZ6R/which-medie...mystic-are-you

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your Result:
    teresa of avila

friends call you "passionate" with love, but let's be honest, you're kind of intense sometimes. you have a romantic sense of self that makes the world around you appear equally beautiful and terrible. thank god you're a poet, or some kind of creative type, because otherwise, you'd be impossible to deal with. also, you love god. no, really, you LOVE god. jesus.... really, really sexy, and you wonder why no one's really talking about this...?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

teresa of avila
    friends call you "passionate" with love, but let's be honest, you're kind of intense sometimes. you have a romantic sense of self that makes the world around you appear equally beautiful and terrible. thank god you're a poet, or some kind of creative type, because otherwise, you'd be impossible to deal with. also, you love god. no, really, you LOVE god. jesus.... really, really sexy, and you wonder why no one's really talking about this...?

LOL. I love this.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Result:
    heloise d'argenteuil

you're beautiful and brainy but have absolutely horrible taste in men. or serious daddy issues. probably a healthy mix of both. if you were born a few centuries later, you might've ended up as a patroness of the arts or a prize-winning novelist, but alas, it's the thirteenth century, so now that your husband has gone and gotten himself castrated, you're a nun and married to actual god instead of a man who thinks he's god's gift to french women.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heloise d'argenteuil

you're beautiful and brainy but have absolutely horrible taste in men. or serious daddy issues. probably a healthy mix of both. if you were born a few centuries later, you might've ended up as a patroness of the arts or a prize-winning novelist, but alas, it's the thirteenth century, so now that your husband has gone and gotten himself castrated, you're a nun and married to actual god instead of a man who thinks he's god's gift to french women.
    lmao

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me: If I don't get Hildegard of Bingen this quiz sucks.

Later: This quiz sucks and I didn't even get Hildegard of Bingen.

julian of norwich

some people call you closed-off, but you prefer mysterious. you're passionate and opinionated in the things you write, but very few people know the real you. if you were born in the twentieth or twenty-first centuries, you'd have a lot of opinions on the mortifying ordeal of being known, but alas, it's the fourteenth century, so you're going to hole up in a room alone and talk about love by yourself instead. (hmm - maybe not too different from modern times after all)
    (As a side-note, I really do kind of like Hildegard of Bingen, founder of natural history in Germany and classical composer among many other things, but a quiz using Lorde songs isn't like that.)

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I hate when quizzes make me choose between options I don't even know/ care/ like.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

even tough this is like totally against my "meh it is what it is and I'm happy" thinking about my sex I did it and got... drum roll
    hildegard of bingen

the og rebel nun. you're a free-thinking activist and an angry mama bear in equal measure. you're interested in a wide variety of subjects, but mostly in making the world a better place through whatever means you can. you believe that people are good, but flawed, and that the world is flawed, but good, and that hope gives you the strength to keep fighting.
    OK but I'm more like "wtf is dis shite".
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Result:
    heloise d'argenteuil

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

margery kempe

you're a bit of a rebel but in a fun & sexy spinster author kind of way. you adore women, both in a feminist way and a gay way, and all or most of your close personal relationships are with the women in your life. you've been described as a "nuisance" and a "misandrist" and you wear those labels with pride. sometimes, you secretly wish you could be more conventional, just because it might make you happier.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got Hildegard but most answers given were random as no idea what any of those references were beyond Shakespeare. Highly subpar quiz.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

clare of assisi

for someone who claims to be a cynic, you sure do a lot of starry-eyed idealistic things, like turning your back on wealth and privilege to join a cause and travel as a preacher. you're in love with someone you can't have, either because they're gay or because they're god. maybe both. also, you're an alto. don't ask me how i know this, i just do.