Thread: what's my VI type after jaw surgery?

TIM
    not this again
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default what's my VI type after jaw surgery?

Hi, about 5 months ago I went through a double jaw surgery that fixed my underbite and now I finally look normal, lol, and how I was supposed to look in the first place if it wasn't for the deformity. I feel like myself now, especially when I smile. I was curious to learn what type you'd see for me.
    https://bit.ly/2ujjRDl

Thank you!
    At this again.
    9w1 sx/so
    Cancer Sun, Mercury and Mars, Virgo Ascendant and Moon, Taurus Venus. Fortunately spiced up with Uranus on IC.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Still IEE.

BTW congrats for discovering that ppl is complex and is a long process to get to know someone. Realizing that listening to ppl is more important than speaking up our preconceived ideas/opinions is a sign of maturity and makes true interpersonal communication possible.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Wow. You look great.

I see Delta, and I'm leaning EII, but that's just a guess. I could see IEE, too.

OK, watching the video, now I think IEE > EII. Kudos to Tommy.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fi valuing. SEE. Well idk... delta is probably better yea u look really delta in that last photo.

you remind me of a girl i know and i've thought she is some delta nf

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You look just like my SEE niece!

ETA: I watched the video, and I see some behavioral traits that seem IEE as well, Still, I feel the Force is strong with this one.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    not this again
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aw, thanks for all your comments guys! You're such a helpful bunch . Nice to see some of you again as well! Adam! Thank you . Tommy, thanks, that's so kind of you to notice and comment on that bit.

Now I wanna see what my old buddy @Sol thinks as well, if he's still around!
    At this again.
    9w1 sx/so
    Cancer Sun, Mercury and Mars, Virgo Ascendant and Moon, Taurus Venus. Fortunately spiced up with Uranus on IC.

TIM
    not this again
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@faith thank you! After taking a year or so to do my research, I'm def not opposed to being SEI. People who know me irl say I have this pixie-ish quality to my face that they associate with alpha quadra.
    At this again.
    9w1 sx/so

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Move everybody, here comes my uneducated attempt at V.I.

I'll just make two observations for SEI apart from any micro-expressions :

1) I've noticed (taken a few cases into account) that SEI women tend to prefer their natural hair color + a comfortable hairstyle. It's almost as if sitting in a salon for 3 hours to get extensions and bleaching goes against our . For the same reason, we dislike clothes that are too tight and prefer something ranging from classic to drapey. Depending on the individual I can imagine it developing into full-blown bohemian. But most likely you can end up with something like this:
    vuong-woven-top-4.jpg

2) Someone must have said something somewhere in this forum about this I'm sure but: the eyebrows. SEI eyebrows (in women at least and I see it in your case) seem to be always high and lighter and less bushy that, say, the stereotype of Betas, giving us a softer and jovial look and them an "angry eagle ready to defend my king's fortress" look. Compare with Diamanda Galas' crazy pair. She looks LSI or EIE or a mad ILE:
    Dino1msflalmcscW_465_534_int.jpg

Of course, you can very well be and IEE. I'm just guessing.
    Last edited by Rusal; 01-24-2020 at 09:13 AM.

TIM
    not this again
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Rusal thank you for these observations!

I think there can be something about the trend of Si people leaning more 'natural' with their style. I've always leaned tomboyish, in fact, but maybe that's because my Fe often picked the company of boys as the preferred one? I was often the only female in the company of guys, and trying to fit in with their nerdiness not only through my wits but also through my clothes. Perhaps if I chose the 'pretty girls team', I would have gone in a more feminine direction with my clothes? Do you have a similar experience of adjusting your looks to your environment of people? Btw, I've had a couple of years of exploration of style and went very feminine then. Well, still kind of 'feminine' in context of what I used to wear; I didn't turn to pearls and furs but I did wear a lot of dresses during that time. After that interest waned, I went back to my not-very-stylish but pretty comfy clothes. It felt kind of aimless and boring until I figured out I feel great in more 'dapper' style, like that of Hannah Hart and Ellen Degeneres, both of whom, I hear, are SEI of some subtype or, well, at least alphas.

Fun fact, I'm only willing to dye my hair in a colour closest to my natural when my greys start to be a bit much . Other than that, I once dyed my hair blonde, then went through all the colours of the rainbow on my head within a period of three months and I guess that's enough for this lifetime!

As for brows, mine are just silly thin, see through, nothing like the current fashion, lol. They used to be a bit stronger when I was a kid (see here https://photos.app.goo.gl/35YRZLL3DKW5oUS29) but then I shaped them and they never grew back... Btw, what I hear is that Te and Fe doms especially tend to have these very domineering brows, very expressive, often thick because they use them to lead/control the people around them which is more in par with Te/Fe in dominant function than any other function/role.
    At this again.
    9w1 sx/so

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ToTheMoon View Post
    Hi, about 5 months ago I went through a double jaw surgery that fixed my underbite and now I finally look normal, lol, and how I was supposed to look in the first place if it wasn't for the deformity. I feel like myself now, especially when I smile. I was curious to learn what type you'd see for me.

Thank you!
    This is VI-ing like an ESI-Se 6 with a social instinct.

You're welcome!

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see Ne (ILE or IEE, but I agree on overall looking more delta), but for some reason I also thought SEE as another possible option, just based on a couple of the photos

TIM
    not this again
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@silke thank you! What about a 9 sx/so pairing? Is there a type that comes to mind? I'm definitely that (well, at least that's what I know based on research and knowledge of the system according to H. Palmer's book).
    At this again.
    9w1 sx/so

TIM
    not this again
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@bouncingoffclouds Thank you! I see... I still have a bit of asymmetry in my face, maybe that's where this weirdness comes from? One side of my face is longer, flatter and more rectangular than the other. I rarely show it in the photos, lol. I've added a couple of before/after the surgery photos to the album now and the sides of my face are visible there (1st and 2nd photo in the before/after series).
    At this again.
    9w1 sx/so

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah it’s not really, “weirdness” I see, it’s more your energy, but I’m not great at this, it wasn’t so much face shape/structure as expression in eyes, how you look when smiling and such. I’m not very good at this, but I guess I haven’t always been off and made connections before so thought I would share! I don’t notice anything funny about your face by the way, you look good and happy

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lookin’ good! Very Delta NF— I think you should stick with IEE.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚