Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post 16TA: Coeruleum vs. the Bourgeoisie

All the events described herein are kind of true.

1. Coeruleum Meets the Devil

“What pitiful terror seizes you, superman!”

Coeruleum was sitting in a bar with a small notebook and a pint glass of amber ale. It was not a very good bar, though also not bad, seeing as they only had amber ale and a bunch of American beer in pint glasses and cocktails, and charged for the pool tables, so all there was to do was write in a notebook, talk to strangers, and feel angsty. A throng of recent nursing school graduates discussed people’s birthdays and various recent events by the pool table between the barstools and the ale brewing tanks. A young man and someone who appeared to be an older brother or cousin were celebrating a 21st birthday trying various whiskey cocktails in lowball glasses. A swarthy man who looked like Fareed Zakaria approached Coeruleum.
    “Are you a writer?” he said.
    “Sort of, I guess,” replied Coeruleum.
    “Only writers take notes like that! I’m a journalist from Washington, D.C. You’re… a writer, a poet! Or something like that!” He paused. “If you don’t publish, it attracts negative energy!”
    “The fact that I don’t publish is why I don’t call myself a writer!”

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2. Beyond Good and Evil

I tell you we must die!

“Coeruleum, don’t you know going to the bar is evil even if you’re not an alcoholic?” a voice said from above. It was an ugly female bourgeoisie angel. “God put us here to suffer as much as possible. Abject misery is good, and happiness and enjoyment are evil. You’d go to Hell even if you never drank alcohol and only drank Pepsi, tea, and mineral water, but if I bothered you every time you drank something besides holy tap water, sanctified by unfiltered grime, I’d never get to do anything else!” The angel hovered like a fixed star over Coeruleum, who was walking home.
    “Of course you’re evil, Coeruleum. You’re pretty, which is the first sign of evil, and your name is unpronounceable gibberish, which always results in summoning elitist demons. Three strikes, and you’re out!”
    “Three strikes?” replied Coeruleum, and shot a spark of cyan and purple lightning at the ugly vindictive angel, zapping it to the ground like a fly hitting a fly zapper. Its wings looked burnt black on the ground. Fake Fareed Zakaria was not far behind and stopped to kneel over where the angel had fallen, though the woman on the ground there had no wings when Coeruleum glanced over her shoulder.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LOL the angels aren't waiting until we die to punish us for our sins anymore. The wrath of the Heterosexual Angels hath begun.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    LOL the angels aren't waiting until we die to punish us for our sins anymore. The wrath of the Heterosexual Angels hath begun.
    Ugly Bourgeoisie Angels are a different breed though even if they're still evil angels. Heterosexual Angels are the wolves and Ugly Bourgeoisie Angels are the labradoodles.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ugly Bourgeoisie Angels are a different breed though even if they're still evil angels. Heterosexual Angels are the wolves and Ugly Bourgeoisie Angels are the labradoodles.
    Ah. Yeah... the races section needs sub-races and stuff. As there are many different kinds of 'pure demon' etc. We can like build our own Book of Shadows.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your thought patterns are not holistic enough for me.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Your thought patterns are not holistic enough for me.
    I'm living in the age of Aquarius. Aquarius is not a very New Agey sign.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    I'm living in the age of Aquarius. Aquarius is not a very New Agey sign.

I don't know anything about what the age of Aquarius means for humanity.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know anything about what the age of Aquarius means for humanity.
    It means we're all going to turn into huge nerds who fawn over Nietzsche.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It means we're all going to turn into huge nerds who fawn over Nietzsche.

Learn what you can from people, but eventually strike out to find your own answers. If you don't then you are just indoctrinating yourself to another man's reference point.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Learn what you can from people, but eventually strike out to find your own answers. If you don't then you are just indoctrinating yourself to another man's reference point.
    I'm joking. Aquarius = nerds, typical "post-Christian" talk = Nietzsche, which is also nerdy.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm joking. Aquarius = nerds, typical "post-Christian" talk = Nietzsche, which is also nerdy.
    Listen man I shit you not..if you want to see the Void he talks about, literally go and eat a hole bunch of magic mushrooms and then walk around your city. Cause otherwise its just a fairytale you over heard without any holistic first hand experiential knowledge of what he means. You can't be post Christian until you figure out what the fuck that means for you. The irony here is that you are the bourgeoise you rail against.