Thread: sp/sx, sx/sp, or just 'so' in disguise?

TIM
    5w6 582
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question sp/sx, sx/sp, or just 'so' in disguise?

Since people always say 'you might mistyped yourself as sx when you're not', I want to make sure of something here

> I do like to hoarding things (especially foods) sometimes but rather because it's useful, it's more I'm waiting for the right time to enjoy them.
    > I could be pretty obsessed with my interest (once I like something, then I like it lol) but usually I'll find any safest approach possible before taking risks.
    > I dont think I'm socially good. I hardly feeling any involvement in group context and could just leaving if no one points out my significant role in group.
    > When entering a new place, i do trying to notice some dynamics, but then let the flow happened somewhere and ended up sticking with a few friends without realizing how we get close.
    > Not sure about the intensity part but I could just drawn to someone and deep talking for hours. And depends on the mood, next time we meet again it could be so awkward to talk again with the same person.
    > I often wondering why my close people describing me as 'intense, somewhat angry and tempramental' while deep inside I think I'm pretty chill, I don't think I would leave big impact and could just leaving somewhere with no trace.

So, based on the statements alone, which stacking I possibly have? Do I really have sx or actually I'm just so-first with problems?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@kannonzak sp/sx seems alright, superficially. soc blindspot maybe from the insecurity around your place in the group, needing to have it pointed out, that kind of thing. From what I know it's harder for sp/sx to keep up the constant intensity of sx. An sp/sx friend told me that she can have that kind of "intense, deep conversation for hours" with someone, and then the next time she sees the person she might feel awkward because that was a one-time thing, she was just feeling like that at the moment, but at another moment she might not feel that way because she wants to keep people out and maintain her sp bubble. If you're indeed a 5 core then the hoarding food and stuff thing is very sp. 5s can hoard various things, chief among them knowledge about topics, but 5 sp will really want to hoard physical things as a manifestation of having them = safety. This alone doesn't actually exclude sp/so too, but if your friends describe you as "brooding, intense and mysterious" then sp/sx will fit more.

TIM
    5w6 582
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    @kannonzak sp/sx seems alright, superficially. soc blindspot maybe from the insecurity around your place in the group, needing to have it pointed out, that kind of thing. From what I know it's harder for sp/sx to keep up the constant intensity of sx. An sp/sx friend told me that she can have that kind of "intense, deep conversation for hours" with someone, and then the next time she sees the person she might feel awkward because that was a one-time thing, she was just feeling like that at the moment, but at another moment she might not feel that way because she wants to keep people out and maintain her sp bubble. If you're indeed a 5 core then the hoarding food and stuff thing is very sp. 5s can hoard various things, chief among them knowledge about topics, but 5 sp will really want to hoard physical things as a manifestation of having them = safety. This alone doesn't actually exclude sp/so too, but if your friends describe you as "brooding, intense and mysterious" then sp/sx will fit more.

Thanks, I do thinking of myself as sp/sx this whole time actually but this particular part is what bothers my mind. Do sp-first always wants to keep people away from their bubble? Because sometimes i don't really understand why should i push away people if i can simply vibe with them. My other 5w4 sp/sx friend also do this somehow and at first i tought it's just because she has more sp with her than me (and actually quite makes me confused of her most of the time).

As for me, that awkward part happens only with a total new people, quite not sure if the flow will happens same as the first meet. Maybe just my inner awkwardness, because usually everything just okay between us. While for my close friends, once we become close then we become sort of inseparable until we have to part. But after being separate in long period, that inner awkward feeling come back again as if i need to work on our bonding like the old days.

TIM
    6w7 612
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds sp/sx.
    Maybe the reason you pull away from people is in direct relation to how satisfied your SP is. For example, my Dad is a 5w6 sp/sx, if he is well rested has had plenty of time to devote to his personal hobbies, and hasn't had to deal with anything emotionally or physically draining he can be quite engaging. But if his SP bucket is low, then he retreats into his "cave" and gets very cranky and on edge if he's pushed into engaging with anyone.
    His SP really shows up in his hoarding of things and knowledge, time and energy expenditure.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex sap sap sex
    Sock sex sex sock
    Sap sock sock sap
    Zap zap zap zap

TIM
    5w6 582
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by No name View Post
    Sounds sp/sx.
    Maybe the reason you pull away from people is in direct relation to how satisfied your SP is. For example, my Dad is a 5w6 sp/sx, if he is well rested has had plenty of time to devote to his personal hobbies, and hasn't had to deal with anything emotionally or physically draining he can be quite engaging. But if his SP bucket is low, then he retreats into his "cave" and gets very cranky and on edge if he's pushed into engaging with anyone.
    His SP really shows up in his hoarding of things and knowledge, time and energy expenditure.
    Point taken but i think hoarding knowledge is become a common sense for 5. Even so-5 gather any knowledge possible so they can connecting with others by sharing any of their expertise. Plus 5 is actually look sp-ish by nature. I think i need deeper explanation of each instict motivation bc tbh i don't really click with sp/sx descriptions so far. Not yet.

TIM
    5w6 582
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol is it a spell

TIM
    6w7 612
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kannonzak View Post
    Point taken but i think hoarding knowledge is become a common sense for 5. Even so-5 gather any knowledge possible so they can connecting with others by sharing any of their expertise. Plus 5 is actually look sp-ish by nature. I think i need deeper explanation of each instict motivation bc tbh i don't really click with sp/sx descriptions so far. Not yet.
    My dad doesn't just seek knowledge he literally hoards knowledge. Doesn't enjoy sharing it with others. It's very painful to try to get him to explain anything in any depth, even though he has an vast amount of education
    SO 5's actually enjoy sharing their knowledge. They become an "expert" in their field and love sharing with others. They can be extremely talkative, even to nauseam about their beloved topic.