Since people always say 'you might mistyped yourself as sx when you're not', I want to make sure of something here

> I do like to hoarding things (especially foods) sometimes but rather because it's useful, it's more I'm waiting for the right time to enjoy them.
> I could be pretty obsessed with my interest (once I like something, then I like it lol) but usually I'll find any safest approach possible before taking risks.
> I dont think I'm socially good. I hardly feeling any involvement in group context and could just leaving if no one points out my significant role in group.
> When entering a new place, i do trying to notice some dynamics, but then let the flow happened somewhere and ended up sticking with a few friends without realizing how we get close.
> Not sure about the intensity part but I could just drawn to someone and deep talking for hours. And depends on the mood, next time we meet again it could be so awkward to talk again with the same person.
> I often wondering why my close people describing me as 'intense, somewhat angry and tempramental' while deep inside I think I'm pretty chill, I don't think I would leave big impact and could just leaving somewhere with no trace.

So, based on the statements alone, which stacking I possibly have? Do I really have sx or actually I'm just so-first with problems?