Hello there, fellows Deltas

I think I'm EII, but there are some few things that I have to settle down:

Dears EIIs:

- Do you tend to be quite lazy, inactive, passive, disorganized, procrastinator, messy, relaxed and kind of carefree in life, but more conscientious, serious, hard worker, careful, needing some structure to work, and kind of stressed in work, fearing to make mistakes, fearing that those possible mistakes could make the boss upset ? Like "I did my best at work today, but now in my free time I relax, oh no there are some chores to do, I don't want to do them !"

- Do you relate to the Fi in MBTI (deep feelings, can feel easily hurt, vexed, frustrated (but with a tendency to hide it for the harmony), with values, and a strong sense of "I like it, I dislike it ?") In other words: are you INFP in MBTI ?

- It is necessary to be an activist (like being a vegan or a feminist who tries to make others become like him/her) to be an EII ?

Have you ever been told you were too serious and "stuck up' by some, but more fun, goofy by others ?

Last thing fellows EIIs, how your Fi-lead and your Se polr manifest every day ?

Also, between EII-Fi and EII-Ne, which one is mostly to be childlike, dreamy, fantasy prone, optimistic, individualistic, smiling and a little less "serious" and a little less rigid than the stereotypical descriptions of the type ? Which one is mostly to be mistyped as an IEI or SEI or even IEE ? (less "Mother Theresa"
)

Thanks in advance, see you !