Thread: Me and LSIs

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Me and LSIs

Lately I have noticed I have a lot of natural affection for LSIs. I mean love is biased and I am biased to them. I try to be objective, completely fair and worldly (ha) but LSIs just melt my heart for some reason.

Logically, why do they do this? Other than 'because you are both Betas and they are your activity partner' cuz well duh but what is going on under the hood? Please be logical and mechanical thx.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Well in Model G, the launcher function is the manager function between activity relations, and this is the function which propels the increase in energy and activity which happens in this inter-type relationship.

For IEI, their desire for logical analysis to help them deal with the vortex of feelings and insights would make them feel comfortable quickly in the interaction. I have found LSI are pretty good at ingratiating themselves with people and they are capable of making people feel safe around them, this comes from their 4d Si, which make them seem fairly safe to be around.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Physical attraction is animalistic and has little to do with type. Type is more of an influence once the honeymoon phase is over and domesticity sets in. Some struggling IEIs seem to want to latch onto stability and they're rather comfortable around people who give them space - most LSIs would likely be able to provide both. However, there's a high probability that IEIs will become very bored with and critical of LSIs; unpredictability with an edge seems to keep IEIs off-balance and interested distracting them from mundane lives, and sane LSIs couldn't provide that.....

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Physical attraction is animalistic and has little to do with type.
    I know that but the thing with LSIs is more than just animalistic. It's also "spiritual" and "loving" too. This makes the animal part an even better animal and the loving part even more loving. I also feel like they usually criticize me logically in ways that doesn't piss me off. I'm not a narcissist and appreciate being criticized in healthy ways as long as the person isn't just being a sadistic vengeful cunt that wants to see me fail. (Eh even if they are being that way, I give credit if they are at least aware of how mean they are being and aren't trying to virtue signal that they're being 'good') I can be pleasantly neutral about their insights about me. Which is actually positive to me.

Sorry, I don't mean to Mary Sue LSIs or anything lol but I just like it as a small positive in my life right now becuz it can be a difficult wall getting along with some other people.

As for them being too boring ehhh yeah maybe. Over time I could see the activity wearing off and us wanting each other to be more like our duals. But I mean taxes and Te jobs and just being boring with each other is a thing all relationships have to go through. OOH IT ALWAYS HAS TO BE AN INTERESTING DRAMA! is a trap I don't want to fall in. I guess you're right, though the person I still love the most is SLE but LSIs are becoming a close second lol.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

rebelondeck is just highly attuned of his pure raw male hormone exerting animalistic side.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think IEI-Ni find LSI-Ti attractive. LSI-Ti are a lot less good with logic than LSI-Se.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Haven't really thought about subtypes much. Do you have some example of LSI-Tis vs LSI-Ses ?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    ...... though the person I still love the most is SLE but LSIs are becoming a close second lol.
    SLI is likely an IEI's close second provided that both partners are able to curb or redirect their defensiveness; LSIs should be in the bottom half of cognitive compatibility, but hotness trumps type in the first years of any relationship.....

a.k.a. I/O