Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: One last time: MY TYPE

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    1,490
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default One last time: MY TYPE

    I am curious. Maybe you have changed your mind about what you think my type is, or vehemently disagree with my self typing, if so let it be known but please keep it civil, cast a vote as it were, and i'll consider it and even if i haven't many opportunities to address your comments i will read them nonetheless. Thank you.

  2. #2
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    ILE-Ne 3w2
    Posts
    695
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Obvious LSE, very aggressive and traditional.
    https://www.pinterest.co.uk/socionicstypological/ - Celebrity Tying Database

    ILE-Ne
    Dominant Subtype
    3w2-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  3. #3
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,293
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Delilah, I still think you're ESI. I don't get delta NF vibes from you or the way you think. Note that I only know you through your posts and chatbox, so my impression is worth what it's worth, but there you go.

    Subtype wise, I could see you as harmonizing or normalizing.


  4. #4
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,578
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    i dont really have any idea. maybe an introverted logical serious type.

  5. #5

    Default

    normalising EII

  6. #6
    thework.com Kalinoche the Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    currently belgium
    Posts
    3,286
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEI
    honest labor needs no master

    Nothing good is a miracle, nothing lovely is a dream.

    Επί πάντων μέμνησο τα έσχατά σου, και ου μη αμαρτήσης

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    1,490
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche the Child View Post
    SEI
    Love it! Tell me more.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    1,490
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    normalising EII
    Would you be able to point to a source where i might find out what 'normalising' actually means? I assume this is DNCH (?) and i'm not too keen on it, but it might point to something worth considering. Thanks!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    1,490
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Obvious LSE, very aggressive and traditional.

  10. #10
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    915
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Do you have a typing video?

    As I’ve said before, your ‘presence’ on these forums strike me as more ESI than EII. But the only thing I feel relatively sure about is that you value Fi/Te.
    As a goatherd learns his trade by goat, so a writer learns his trade by wrote.

  11. #11
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    2,639
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I’ve come to see and accept you as being Fi lead. However, it’s hard for me to see us conflicting or being supervised by you. I like you. I remember though that when I tried to barrage you with reasons for you being IEI, you got weird and quite upset by it in a way I don’t think an ESI would. I see you as more floaty and gentle than concrete. So EII makes more sense to me. I note that you’re older than some other forum members, and as such I think your Si and Te are more well developed, leading to some impressions of you having stronger Si (or Se) dimensionality.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    1,490
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Do you have a typing video?

    As I’ve said before, your ‘presence’ on these forums strike me as more ESI than EII. But the only thing I feel relatively sure about is that you value Fi/Te.
    Hi FP, i don't have a video and doubt i'll make one at this point as i'm getting ready to wrap up my stay on the forum. Thank you for commenting, i knew I could rely on you to offer your thoughts!

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I’ve come to see and accept you as being Fi lead. However, it’s hard for me to see us conflicting or being supervised by you. I like you. I remember though that when I tried to barrage you with reasons for you being IEI, you got weird and quite upset by it in a way I don’t think an ESI would. I see you as more floaty and gentle than concrete. So EII makes more sense to me. I note that you’re older than some other forum members, and as such I think your Si and Te are more well developed, leading to some impressions of you having stronger Si (or Se) dimensionality.
    Sbbds, i do apologize about that distant time! I accept now that taking offense easily and feeling hurt is a foible of my character. I'm not sure why, and maybe ntr, who knows. It is just how it is, I do this less once i know the people involved better tho, like there is more leeway with more knowledge of the other. Thank you for your analysis, i'd say you are very perceptive and have offered good insight!

  13. #13
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Posts
    1,412
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    I am curious. Maybe you have changed your mind about what you think my type is, or vehemently disagree with my self typing, if so let it be known but please keep it civil, cast a vote as it were, and i'll consider it and even if i haven't many opportunities to address your comments i will read them nonetheless. Thank you.
    I'm not sure, but I think Fi-valuing and probably Fi ego. You seem a bit more pointed in your manner of expression than I'd expect an EII to be. Lots of use of the imperative mood makes me think maybe Se ego too.

    Have you tried out ESI?

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    1,490
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    I'm not sure, but I think Fi-valuing and probably Fi ego. You seem a bit more pointed in your manner of expression than I'd expect an EII to be. Lots of use of the imperative mood makes me think maybe Se ego too.

    Have you tried out ESI?
    Hmm, I'm not sure i understand why you bolded those words...? Is it some proof of Se or smth, i mean, tbh it seems exaggerated as far as analysis...Anyway, i should say thanks, Aramas, i appreciate your commenting.
    Last edited by Delilah; 01-09-2020 at 06:40 AM.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,971
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    A lot of what you rant and talk about online has been like... very typical 'Gamma female career women' shit and stuff. Sorry I don't mean that as an insult but I have noticed that about u. ESI probably makes the most sense.

  16. #16

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,971
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Whoah omg you also have the phrase 'inasmuch' in your profile. it seems like Gammas on the forum love that saying lol.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    1,490
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks BandD, lol, but just to clarify i don't have a career, i just have bills to pay.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    1,490
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I wanted to add something, in case it is helpful to anyone else and to dignify your replies (for which i thank you), in the past i have double checked my understanding of the theory with typing practice/tips&methods as derived from threads such as this one: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ght=apprentice;

    I have identified in those programmes with both, an ESI - fi for her sort of being disoriented when thrown into a dynamic situation, and with an EII-Ne for her bad spatial navigation and just really desperate Si-seeking. Thanks again to all who replied, i did get some kind of conclusion/closure from this thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •