Thread: Dual pairings that are least likely to date

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dual pairings that are least likely to date

Probably ESI male - LIE female since there’s typically a sizeable gap in income and status in the woman’s favor. Most upwardly mobile women aren’t going to be interesting in dating a subordinate or lower status guy unless he’s exceptionally handsome.
    Last edited by Averroes; 12-28-2019 at 09:36 PM.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rational male SF female NT dual pairing seem least likely to date. Female EIE and male LSI dual pairing is more stereotypical than reverse.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
    Probably ESI male - LIE female since there’s typically a sizeable gap in income and status in the woman’s favor. Most upwardly mobile women aren’t going to be interesting in dating a subordinate or lower status guy unless he’s exceptionally handsome.
    I know a female LIE, age 36, who has kicked out her SEE BF of many years, so I told her she should try an ESI. She asked me to show her what they look like, so I showed her Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, Chris Isaak and Paul Newman. She studies their pictures for a while to see what they have in common, and as she's doing this, an ESI happens to walk by. The guy is dressed like he lives under a bridge. She looks at me, looks at him, and says "Oh, no. Not him. Tell me it's not him."

"Well, you probably want a guy who actually has a job and knows how to dress himself in clean clothes."

I think she actually wants more than that, but you have to start somewhere.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Be ambitious and do something, be handsome with a Chad Michael Murray-esque aesthetic, and have some family money. Those seem to be the requirements of my female LIE friends.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In general, ExTx woman + IxFx man is the least likely pairing, especially ESTx because of the 4D Se in addition to 4D Te.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Eh ESI's are known to bust their ass off when it comes to work but then again I have met one male who looks like brainless LII, does drugs and suffers from anxieties and therefore he needs benzos and sleeping pills. So mileage may vary in any type.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ILI-Ni 5w4 LEVF
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can confirm, having met both a slacker and a workaholic ESI.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

There's so much that stands in the way of dual pairing: lack of attractiveness, social status, success, intelligence, education, beliefs, etc. One also cannot assume that success is predicated on type. If all things were equal, the free-ranging EFps tend to ignore holed-up ITps, who would likely notice the EFps but not bother to go check them out, or if they did, would fumble at the mouth.......

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

According to Gulenko, involutionary dualities tend not to last, because the partners are more judgmental of each other.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Rational male SF female NT dual pairing seem least likely to date. Female EIE and male LSI dual pairing is more stereotypical than reverse.
    what about an LII male and an ESE female dual relationship with around equal age? I can't pursue the relationship at the moment, for religious reasons (we're Muslim) and because her father wants her to focus on her career (and she does, too, i guess) and we never saw each much and especially not now due to the covid 19 outbreak. I've talked to her a little, and we got along i suppose. we just didn't interact that much. but as kids i enjoyed her company. i even remember playing soccer and then seeing her through the tainted window of the sunday school, and staring..........and staring........good times.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    what about an LII male and an ESE female dual relationship with around equal age? I can't pursue the relationship at the moment, for religious reasons (we're Muslim) and because her father wants her to focus on her career (and she does, too, i guess) and we never saw each much and especially not now due to the covid 19 outbreak. I've talked to her a little, and we got along i suppose. we just didn't interact that much. but as kids i enjoyed her company. i even remember playing soccer and then seeing her through the tainted window of the sunday school, and staring..........and staring........good times.
    Sounds like a match made in Heaven. Keep it close to your heart. Often the extrovert needs to make initial approaches (and it's easy for them), but she should feel your interest and respect. And she will, if you have it and maintain it. Pray for it.

" To have a Dual partner is irreplaceable if you have to compete or survive in a socially dangerous environment."

Definitely something to think about.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Eccentric Neurotic Narcissist andreasdevig's Avatar
    TIM
    FiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

"Well, you probably want a guy who actually has a job and knows how to dress himself in clean clothes."

Well, that certainly leaves me out.
    EII-INFj / INFP / Strong E4 and 9 energy / Melancholic-Phlegmatic / Musical-Intrapersonal-Spatial / Kinky-Sensual

ILI - ESx

ESEs are annoying, loud and touchy. It's very easy to talk to them though. They are little drama brats, including the guys. They are the anti-horny and anti-sexy kind of people.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I know a female LIE, age 36, who has kicked out her SEE BF of many years, so I told her she should try an ESI. She asked me to show her what they look like, so I showed her Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, Chris Isaak and Paul Newman. She studies their pictures for a while to see what they have in common, and as she's doing this, an ESI happens to walk by. The guy is dressed like he lives under a bridge. She looks at me, looks at him, and says "Oh, no. Not him. Tell me it's not him."

I'm convinced my manager is an ESI. He's goofy, but he's worldly and definitely oozes a lot of sophistication and class. He's very clean cut and dresses well. I think he has about 5 polo shirts and wears a different colour every day of the week. I personally find him kind of annoying and vulnerable because he's just so damn nice to everyone; but he's a kind hearted person, inclusive and generous. Overall he is a highly skilled and decent manager.

I don't know why, but I feel like an LIE wouldn't be opposed to this person?

This is probably an example of a mature ESI

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by velveteen View Post
    I'm convinced my manager is an ESI. He's goofy, but he's worldly and definitely oozes a lot of sophistication and class. He's very clean cut and dresses well. I think he has about 5 polo shirts and wears a different colour every day of the week. I personally find him kind of annoying and vulnerable because he's just so damn nice to everyone; but he's a kind hearted person, inclusive and generous. Overall he is a highly skilled and decent manager.

I don't know why, but I feel like an LIE wouldn't be opposed to this person?

This is probably an example of a mature ESI
    He sounds like an ESI, yes. He sounds like a couple of the male ESI friends I have, and no, an LIE would not be opposed to a person like this. As a friend. I can't say what a female LIE would want.

I do know that I would not be attracted to the male ESI's that I know, if they were female. They tend to look goofy and weird and honest and are usually nice, but not 100% of the time. You can catch their darker opinions if you listen.

I haven't really been able to figure out what would cause me to have sex with an ESI. (I mean, other than being drunk, at which point I could have sex with a hole in a fence.) The ones I feel the most sexually attracted to are ESI-Se females, but even with them, when I look at them, the first thing I see is a person, not a sex object.

And since when they, in turn, look at me, they see an alien robot, this makes closing the distance much more difficult.

*EDIT*
    Here is how a business relationship should proceed between an LIE and an ESI. The LIE acts as the public face of the company and sets the company's future direction and is responsible for finding money and new business, while the ESI is in charge of the daily operations. Assigning work, following up on project progress, remembering what the hell the LIE promised the customers and keeping the LIE from doing things which are either stupid or impossible.

Sometimes (frequently) the ESI will get stuck on a project and will start to see too many possibilities and will be unable to choose between them, and will come to a complete halt. At this point, the LIE HAS TO STEP IN and make a decision to get things resolved and moving. Otherwise, the ESI will simply stall. Sometimes, forever.

Sometimes the LIE is right, sometimes the LIE is wrong, but this mostly has to do with the quality of the LIE. Good ones choose well, while bad ones choose wrong and the company fails.

The LIE has to have the right balance between believing strongly in his vision and listening to the sound advice of others. LIE's with too much of either characteristic don't last very long in business.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 04-04-2020 at 05:59 PM.

TIM
    LSI 7w8 soc-blind
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I rarely see duals so in reality all duals are uncommon, but in fiction Emma by Jane Austen is a good example of LxE female and ExI male pairing.
    ترفرف كالأجنحة غير المنظورة حول رأسي