View Poll Results: Coeruleum's Type

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Filthy alpha know-it-all

    4 26.67%
  • Filthy beta aristocrat

    6 40.00%
  • Coeruleum is not merely a natural human being

    5 33.33%
  • I loathe Coeruleum with my shriveled soul

    4 26.67%
  • Socionics can't into real

    8 53.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 143

Thread: Type Coeruleum

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    3,482
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post Type Coeruleum

    Vote

  2. #2

    Default

    I got the impression that you might be an EIE, but I only browse this website to find type examples, so we haven't really interacted that much. just an intuitive guess from an alpha know-it-all

  3. #3
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,945
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yey

  4. #4
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,945
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    cumpile questionnaire

  5. #5
    aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Suspiria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Behind your tonsils
    TIM
    IEI-Fe E4 So/Sx mess
    Posts
    1,070
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    TIM: CURuleum
    The bolded means "ass" in romanian, thank you, I know I'm a comedic genius.
    Dampen the hymns of your muses with your own tears, mon pauvre

  6. #6
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SEE-Se 8w7 Sx/So
    Posts
    550
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Delta NF

  7. #7
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    2,502
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Filthy IEE aristocrat.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    3,482
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Un/fortunately, my poll is not as bad as the one with 10 options for how to worship totalize.

  10. #10
    myresearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    383
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    EIE e3 so first. I think IEE typings are understandable, it would be my second option. I know different IEEs and EIEs that act similarly and I know other ENFxs who act differently. There is no option for IEE typing on the poll although it is more probable than alpha types or most types and the main reason of its absence matches my main reason for your EIE typing. Thanks for thread, I am actually curious about your subtype in DCHN and two subtype sytem, waiting for other's subtypings.

  11. #11
    a two horned unicorn renegade Homicidal Maniac 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    tickling your PoLR
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF 7 so/sx
    Posts
    5,643
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    you sound just as pompous as one EIE writer I have seen (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gCrWIUUzE8 it is in Finnish but it does not matter).
    Measuring you right now

    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

  12. #12
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,945
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah, it's hard to find an IEE that so vehemently voices his hate for humanity, spills intellectualoid quotes daily breadly, makes shows etc.. while EIE are famous for that

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    3,482
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    you sound just as pompous as one EIE writer I have seen (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gCrWIUUzE8 it is in Finnish but it does not matter).
    Yes, but we all know Alpha NTs being pompous is why they're all cursed to be in diapers forever now.

  14. #14
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,453
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Probably E3, or E4 with strong 3 wing. You seem merry and Ti-valuing with focus on logic, and you seem to know it and most people seem to agree. You have a thread on logic, which seems like verbal/valued Ti seeking. Have a dislike of food obsessions, simultaneously interspersed with veganism stints and an interest in supplements. This is a hot-cold relationship with Si which is indicative of Si polr. Constantly taking about aristocratic-like shit. Constantly shitposting with multiple posts in a row about wide-ranging social shit directed at nobody in particular or “everybody”; this is EJ style energy pattern behavior. Do not really talk to people in a focused one-on-one way which would be more indicative of Fi in ego; seem almost indirect and as if speaking to a general audience that doesn’t exist even when you’re insulting or making fun of someone. This lack of directness points to Fi ignoring. Constantly pushing internet neckbeards to go outside and do shit and seem to disdain comfort, often click “like” on posts where people like @flames talk about doing drugs and staying up multiple nights in a row or other hardcore shit, which seems like Se valuing and Si devaluing. Everything points to EIE.

    I’m not sure about your instinctual stacking but I don’t really care about that stuff anyway. It seems like your sx gets built up or repressed and comes out erratically, and your sp has polr stuff going on. SO seems the most constant.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    3,482
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    you sound just as pompous as one EIE writer I have seen (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gCrWIUUzE8 it is in Finnish but it does not matter).
    Mostly 16t just reminds me to write like my life depends on it now. I have heard of some sort of "writing curse" afflicting writers who don't publish from several sources, and saying "I'm not a writer because I haven't written recently!" is too transparently flimsy. I suspect writers simply have much better lives than non-writers rather than not writing actively cursing people, but it's just sorcery either way since words on paper don't seem like they should do much.

  16. #16
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    2,502
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think there seems to a be a very good case for EIE, but I can’t shake how your voice sounded on discord - extremely Ne. if we had to boil down to some sort of instinct stacking, I feel that so/sp would be appropriate. Heightened aristocratic characteristics, and it seems like you are blind to sx matters and solely dedicated to social causes that go against the grain and the greater good, but in a way that furthers your own agenda. This is reminiscent of an extraverted contraflow stacking, so sx/so or so/sp, but you seem to be unconcerned with binge drinking the “sx juice” if you will, instead you revolve around a social cause energized with your sp fruit of labor. Sx/so and so/sp are quite ENFJ to me, which will add more ingredients to the EIE pot but... I feel like IEE is a glove that fits your hand better. You seem infantile to me~
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    3,482
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    I think there seems to a be a very good case for EIE, but I can’t shake how your voice sounded on discord - extremely Ne. if we had to boil down to some sort of instinct stacking, I feel that so/sp would be appropriate. Heightened aristocratic characteristics, and it seems like you are blind to sx matters and solely dedicated to social causes that go against the grain and the greater good, but in a way that furthers your own agenda. This is reminiscent of an extraverted contraflow stacking, so sx/so or so/sp, but you seem to be unconcerned with binge drinking the “sx juice” if you will, instead you revolve around a social cause energized with your sp fruit of labor. Sx/so and so/sp are quite ENFJ to me, which will add more ingredients to the EIE pot but... I feel like IEE is a glove that fits your hand better. You seem infantile to me~
    Social causes are meh. I don't join those social justice organizations, and unless it's an actual nonprofit giving water to kids in Africa or something, I don't see the use. I know I get on your nerves though, so give me whatever your least favorite typing is.

    Do So people even exist? Because I'd run over four people in a trolley to save one I like, and anyone who wouldn't is insane.

  18. #18
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,945
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fe lead seems like a good option, from the things I've seen you seem interested in the social movements (not in an activist way, but the social phenomena at large) more so than on individuals, Fe> Fi. Fe appears even in how you express yourself, in that you express yourself lol, voicing wtv idea is bubbling in your mind. You tend to do it in a pulpit-like manner, raising yourself above the masses you seem to analyze/criticize. At times you can be very enthusiastic about smth, a very Fe-sque theme, but for you case EIE seems to nail it better, you rely on Ni very deep piercing insights on the regular, and in the meanwhile can generate a lot of Ne byproducts unconsciously.

  19. #19
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    2,502
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    Social causes are meh. I don't join those social justice organizations, and unless it's an actual nonprofit giving water to kids in Africa or something, I don't see the use. I know I get on your nerves though, so give me whatever your least favorite typing is.

    Do So people even exist? Because I'd run over four people in a trolley to save one I like, and anyone who wouldn't is insane.
    You don’t get on my nerves lol. I would have made it clear like I do to maritsa incorporated.

    Ne > Fe
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  20. #20
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-N sx/sp
    Posts
    587
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think ILE, EIE seems off. Obvious Ti/Fe axis but definitely not 1d Ti nor 4d Fe. Ti>Fi because I said so. (lol jk but honestly, I don't get any Fi impressions from you - everyone cares about their loved ones, most would pick to save their loved one over picking a bunch of strangers, etc, which I don't think is an indicator of Fi. I just don't see you doing or saying things that in any way may improve or worsen your relationship with others on purpose... I don't see you tugging on the imaginary Fi relationship string... >_> dunno how else to describe this. but maybe this is merely Fi+Se and I'm getting it all wrong!! open for corrections!! oh and yeah, I don't see you valuing Te. which is another reason why Ti>Fi.) The other Fe/Ti contender would be IEI which absolutely does not fit how you act, lol. Your Ti is slightly better than your Fe, and people maybe are forgetting that we show off with our HA, which might be the case with you if ILE since you seem quite focused on how people react to you and get a kick out of it - hence appearing Fe-ish in text. The way you use Ti is playful but sometimes unforgiving which I associate with creative use. I can definitely see the scattered Ne, too.

  21. #21
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    2,502
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am liking ILE bc Ne + Fe
    Overflow of changeable subjective logic, creative Ti, no?
    Trickster personality is common in ILE
    The Ne is predominantly top dog
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  22. #22
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    Your daul
    Posts
    1,392
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Alphas are not pretentious.

  23. #23
    Alonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    I think ILE, EIE seems off. Obvious Ti/Fe axis but definitely not 1d Ti nor 4d Fe. Ti>Fi because I said so. (lol jk but honestly, I don't get any Fi impressions from you - everyone cares about their loved ones, most would pick to save their loved one over picking a bunch of strangers, etc, which I don't think is an indicator of Fi. I just don't see you doing or saying things that in any way may improve or worsen your relationship with others on purpose... I don't see you tugging on the imaginary Fi relationship string... >_> dunno how else to describe this. but maybe this is merely Fi+Se and I'm getting it all wrong!! open for corrections!! oh and yeah, I don't see you valuing Te. which is another reason why Ti>Fi.) The other Fe/Ti contender would be IEI which absolutely does not fit how you act, lol. Your Ti is slightly better than your Fe, and people maybe are forgetting that we show off with our HA, which might be the case with you if ILE since you seem quite focused on how people react to you and get a kick out of it - hence appearing Fe-ish in text. The way you use Ti is playful but sometimes unforgiving which I associate with creative use. I can definitely see the scattered Ne, too.
    Oh no, that Ti is definitely 1D--and I'm not saying that as a burn. Even if you don't value your strong Si, can't you spot a low D Si mess when it's in front of you? lol In my case, I don't value Ti but I'm still strong at it (to the same degree as an ILE or SLE) and can easily identify flaws/errors in one's reasoning. Coeruleum spews crude, unrefined thoughts all over the place, and can examine and hold the opposites in tension in pursuit of synthesis/reconciliation towards some truth, something typical of EIEs and their Dialectal Algorithmic cognition, but those thoughts are often poorly resolved and ill thought out, thereby lacking high internal consistency, which is oftentimes why some strong Ti valuer/user shows up to their threads and provides that resolution. What you're witnessing is Ti seeking behavior > "make this make sense!"

  24. #24
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    2,502
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think the Fe is simply a vehicle for the Ne; she has stated numerous things that override an Fe base typing, to me. Also, it is common for a logical female to be mistaken as a guy online, and the other way around for an ethical male to be seen as a girl.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  25. #25
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,945
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i thought coeruleum was boy

    btw, poor coer everybody's putting her in opp quadra, come to me coer, be delta queen <3

  26. #26
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-N sx/sp
    Posts
    587
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Oh no, that Ti is definitely 1D--and I'm not saying that as a burn. Even if you don't value your strong Si, can't you spot a low D Si mess when it's in front of you? lol In my case, I don't value Ti but I'm still strong at it (to the same degree as an ILE or SLE) and can easily identify flaws/errors in one's reasoning. Coeruleum spews crude, unrefined thoughts all over the place, and can examine and hold the opposites in tension in pursuit of synthesis/reconciliation towards some truth, something typical of EIEs and their Dialectal Algorithmic cognition, but those thoughts are often poorly resolved and ill thought out, thereby lacking high internal consistency, which is oftentimes why some strong Ti valuer/user shows up to their threads and provides that resolution. What you're witnessing is Ti seeking behavior > "make this make sense!"
    How much of "poorly resolved and ill thought out" is only your personal opinion though?

    Ofc I recognise poor Si lol, ILE also has 1d Si. No doubt there. I don't see how EIE fits tho, Ti aside, because they have Se HA and the way coer goes about attacking is very subversive. Sort of like making fun of you publicly rather than a personal attack, which is what I associate with Se. "Look at this fool, everyone!" rather than "You fool." it's clear in your arguments, the little I've read of them, that there's a difference in how you attack and how coer does. EIE will be showy with their strength.. Like LIE is. And you may say this is because of logic, but I think it isn't, because my eyes glaze over just the same when reading both of your long winded responses. Lol. Just what I've noticed.

  27. #27
    mclane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Posts
    911
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think you are aristocratic, EJ, but delta. Ne-Si valuing, +Te/-Ti ego. Dialectic-Algorithmic cognition. I do not get any aggression from you such as EIE Fe-HA aggression (which tends to tickle me). You also seem civilized, iconoclastic, and playful in a very delta way. You seem fixated on your -Ne/+Ni HA, which makes me think that you are not in a very healthy type-state, so you probably are LSE-Si.

  28. #28
    Alonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    I think the Fe is simply a vehicle for the Ne; she has stated numerous things that override an Fe base typing, to me. Also, it is common for a logical female to be mistaken as a guy online, and the other way around for an ethical male to be seen as a girl.
    Like what?

    Once someone pointed out that Coeruleum used to go under Wyrd/Pallas, I took a gander at her posting history and, especially in the beginning, they didn't seem anything like the persona they have now > far more down to earth and conflict avoidant, less provocative, antagonistic and pretentious. IMO, they seemed more readily likable and if I were to make a gendered assumption, I would have certainly thought female. Under Coeruleum, I referred to her with a neutral pronoun (they) because I couldn't readily discern her gender. But that's not because I believed that she used more stereotypically T (read: scientifically technical/mechanical, direct, blunt) jargon and diction, because she doesn't really. Coeruleum's brand of intellectualism, jargon and references are heavily skewed towards liberal arts/the humanities, which is often an NF space.

  29. #29
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    8,799
    Mentioned
    964 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Coeruleum reminds me of my IEE-Ne sister-in-law. She is unbeatable at Trivia games and she lives in the woods, because Ne is the enemy of accumulation and consolidating gains.

    Personally, I like my sister-in-law a lot. But that's Benefit for you.

  30. #30
    ♰CHRIST IS KING♰ MrInternet42069's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Monte Carlo
    Posts
    2,757
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's possible to be good at Ti yet still land in conclusions you might not agree with or find absurd. Ti is not present or absent based on the conclusions it lands in, seemingly absurd or not, even though I'm sure some Te-valuers might want it to be.

  31. #31
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-N sx/sp
    Posts
    587
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    far more down to earth and conflict avoidant, less provocative, antagonistic and pretentious
    Less reason to type EIE, more for everything else

  32. #32
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    Your daul
    Posts
    1,392
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngelFireWizard666 View Post
    It's possible to be good at Ti yet still land in conclusions you might not agree with or find absurd. Ti is not present or absent based on the conclusions it lands in, seemingly absurd or not, even though I'm sure some Te-valuers might want it to be.
    He is not wrong. Coeruleum doesn't strike me as logical. The only people who type her as such are feelers.

    She has the same energy as Bertnard and Singu.

    It's amusing to me how certain people get typed just by the way they present themselves, even if it's superficial. Half the types on this forum are a joke. They do not make sense. Especially the ones who keep changing theirs every couple of months. Pro tip: If you went through more than three types you are not logical, don't delude yourself. I can't stress this enough. Only feelers think they can be a different type each year and still act like they are sane.

  33. #33
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,453
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    she has stated numerous things that override an Fe base typing
    Can you give an example?

  34. #34
    Alonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    How much of "poorly resolved and ill thought out" is only your personal opinion though?

    Ofc I recognise poor Si lol, ILE also has 1d Si. No doubt there. I don't see how EIE fits tho, Ti aside, because they have Se HA and the way coer goes about attacking is very subversive. Sort of like making fun of you publicly rather than a personal attack, which is what I associate with Se. "Look at this fool, everyone!" rather than "You fool." it's clear in your arguments, the little I've read of them, that there's a difference in how you attack and how coer does. EIE will be showy with their strength.. Like LIE is. And you may say this is because of logic, but I think it isn't, because my eyes glaze over just the same when reading both of your long winded responses. Lol. Just what I've noticed.
    lol First off, whether or not someone is speaking in clearly defined terms, with internally consistent arguments is not a matter of “opinion,” especially when we’re talking logic; Ti’s brand of logic is most correlated with deductive inferences, because it involves taking a general statement/hypothesis/theory, examining it, and predicting the logical consequences > dogs have 4 legs. A poodle is a dog. Therefore, a poodle has 4 legs.

    In order for the inference/conclusion to be logically true, the premises must be true. Many, many times, Coeruleum has said things like “People don't despise Trump or he'd be impeached.” I pointed out that he was, in fact, impeached, which meant that her premise was false. She then went on to say “Do you know the difference between being tried and being removed?” lol I pointed out that the word impeachment only refers to the process of charging an official and doesn't involve removal, which meant that she was misusing a term that effectively made her chief argument internally inconsistent, and, therefore, false.

    Strong Ti users don’t routinely make glaring errors like that and Coeruleum does this all the time. You probably don’t realize it because you also have 1D Ti, which is why it’s kind of comical that you presume to tell me, a logical type with stronger Ti than you, how strong her Ti is, even when you yourself acknowledge that you’re quite capable of discerning a weak cognitive function (where you are strong) in someone else. You must be more internally consistent here...oh, wait. Sorry if your eyes glazed over!

  35. #35
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,453
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    How much of "poorly resolved and ill thought out" is only your personal opinion though?

    Ofc I recognise poor Si lol, ILE also has 1d Si. No doubt there. I don't see how EIE fits tho, Ti aside, because they have Se HA and the way coer goes about attacking is very subversive. Sort of like making fun of you publicly rather than a personal attack, which is what I associate with Se. "Look at this fool, everyone!" rather than "You fool." it's clear in your arguments, the little I've read of them, that there's a difference in how you attack and how coer does. EIE will be showy with their strength.. Like LIE is. And you may say this is because of logic, but I think it isn't, because my eyes glaze over just the same when reading both of your long winded responses. Lol. Just what I've noticed.
    Can you find other EIE examples on this forum who are more direct? Keep in mind LIE and EIE are still different types. Te is an external IE. It’s going to seem more out there (N and F IEs are considered internal—different from introverted, look it up if you don’t know).

    Keep in mind also that coeruleum is younger and female when you compare to these older male LIEs we see on the forum. Without age and experience, it would make sense for an Ni ego to act more like, well, a victim Ni ego who does indeed have stronger Ni than Se.

  36. #36
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-N sx/sp
    Posts
    587
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Aight, fair enough @Alonzo. IEE is the next contender, since I still don't see how she has Se HA, and I don't think liking posts about drugs and the like is proof enough of Se, lmfao. Would fit with 4D Fe and 1d Ti, too. I just don't know her enough and have let my personal bias get in the way of judgment as well, when it comes to ILE. Maybe what I think is ILE is really just Ne itself. Pesky. >_> (Also, about my eyes glazing over, that only happens when I'm not involved in the discussion.)

  37. #37
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-N sx/sp
    Posts
    587
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Can you find other EIE examples on this forum who are more direct? Keep in mind LIE and EIE are still different types. Te is an external IE. It’s going to seem more out there (N and F IEs are considered internal—different from introverted, look it up if you don’t know).

    Keep in mind also that coeruleum is younger and female when you compare to these older male LIEs we see on the forum. Without age and experience, it would make sense for an Ni ego to act more like, well, a victim Ni ego who does indeed have stronger Ni than Se.
    Flames, and even Aylen and Arm, who have 1D Se, do this direct thing more than Coer does when they argue/otherwise interact with people. But fair enough as well, I see your point. There are many factors. And I didn't know that about internal/external, thanks.

  38. #38
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,453
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    Aight, fair enough @Alonzo. IEE is the next contender, since I still don't see how she has Se HA, and I don't think liking posts about drugs and the like is proof enough of Se, lmfao. Would fit with 4D Fe and 1d Ti, too. I just don't know her enough and have let my personal bias get in the way of judgment as well, when it comes to ILE. Maybe what I think is ILE is really just Ne itself. Pesky. >_> (Also, about my eyes glazing over, that only happens when I'm not involved in the discussion.)
    You don’t think what people expressedly like can point towards their values? What’s a better way?

  39. #39
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,453
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    Flames, and even Aylen and Arm, who have 1D Se, do this direct thing more than Coer does when they argue/otherwise interact with people. But fair enough as well, I see your point. There are many factors. And I didn't know that about internal/external, thanks.
    That would make a strange argument for her being any extroverted type with more than 1D Se then.
    (I type flames SEE also)
    IEIs have sincere style of interaction, which probably explains it. ENFx both have passionate style interaction, which is going to be less one-on-one oriented and more general.

  40. #40
    aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Suspiria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Behind your tonsils
    TIM
    IEI-Fe E4 So/Sx mess
    Posts
    1,070
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I want someone to love me with as much ardour as people who debate over coer's type.

    EIE by the way. You love stirring shit up and don't try to deny it.
    Dampen the hymns of your muses with your own tears, mon pauvre

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •