1. She's pitiful. She gets power but all she does is discuss how she's female and she wants poor people to have free stuff. Really? Disgusting.

2. No healthy human being should look like this, and no healthy anything else should either:

3. She's dumb. The American vote, for better or worse, is like one of those tests of strength at the fairground. More Republicans liked Trump than Democrats like Hillary. No one was going to switch to Hillary out of Trump hate.

4. She's disingenuous. We all know the Democrats wanted Bernie Sanders. She has no problem with being known as the person who abused the electoral college and allowed a fascist into power though.

5. Her PR was awful. "I'm With Her" is just "vote for me, I'm female." Imagine if Obama campaigned using "I'm With Him" and colored the word "him" black so everyone would remember he's black. That's so cringey. Hillary, people aren't being sexist against you in general, you just genuinely manage to be more repulsive than Richard Nixon ever was.

6. You're a foul one, Mrs. Hillary. You're a nasty-wasty skunk. Your heart is full of unwashed socks, your soul is full of gunk, Mrs. Hillary. The three words that best describe you are as follows, and I quote "Stink, stank, stunk!" However, maybe your heart will grow three sizes yet.