Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you view each other type?

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How do you view each other type?

I thought this would be a fun idea. Stating your typing, describe how you view each of the types with your experiences and analysis. In a brief way.

My type: EII-Ne

Alpha:
    ESE- Very fun people who can be a little overbearing. But in a simple way.
    ILE- Very witty and sometimes hilarious people.
    SEI- I’m usually really attracted to girls of this type. They’re quiet and sometimes really hard to get into a good comfort zone with them. But the moment we’re both comfortable, it’s usually very very fun and engaging. I think when we get into silly hypotheticals, I actually get the most animated I ever do. Very surface level though, but when it ends, it definitely ends.
    LII- Usually very smart but also pretty stoic honestly. It’s never something that annoys me, but I usually just listen to what they say but never really care. I just do my thing and they do theirs, and that’s okay with me.

Beta:
    EIE- Usually fun and energetic. But they can definitely get too much for me, especially in a group setting.
    LSI- I find these people a lot smarter than LII’s actually, but with more grit that intimidates me. Usually when they get aggressive though, I just ignore it and they usually let up. I’m use to it though because I have a brother who is LSI.
    IEI- I can see why they're loved by most people and I’ve fallen for their charm many times... ultimately I find them pretty insincere and way too passive.
    SLE- A very strong presence without them even saying anything. Some very much want to be my friends and I’m fine with that. I have good relations with SLEs even when I’m terrified of them. Especially when they make those very sharp remarks that low key really hurt most of the times. But I definitely keep my distance if I can help it.

Gamma:
    SEE- These people are very funny in how blunt and brutal they can be. Usually I agree with the stuff they say. But ultimately they’ll tell me to be impulsive and aggressive like they are, though I’d rather be efficient in other ways. But they really mean to help, so I can’t help but respect it. I have another brother who is SEE.
    LIE- I’ve had many fulfilling moments with LIEs all my life. Even as a child, I had a parent’s friend who always taught me amazing things I quote to this day because of the influence they have. I also have a really great friend who is LIE and he really helps me a lot. But not exactly the MOST fulfilling way, but we always have a good time and get a lot of insight.
    ESI- Two of them I know are severely depressed and really hard to help. They ask for a ton of attention. When I give them attention, they usually drag me down actually. I wish I could help more than I can. Yet, I also kinda gave up trying.
    ILI- They really try to make themselves seem like a douche who doesn’t care when I can definitely tell they can. The moment they show this compassion for me or others, I feel like they are amazing people. The moment you break that barrier of douchebaggery, they are actually sweethearts.

Delta:
    SLI- I really like almost all the SLIs I’ve met. They hit me with snarky remarks, but I’m definitely able to snap back in a way that makes us both laugh. We usually get along pretty quick. I just wish when they would be more productive... especially when I want to do more things. My dad is an SLI whom I have a great relationship with.
    IEE- They can be very very funny, energetic, and out of the wall crazy. It’s very entertaining to watch and be a part of, but I will definitely get tired of the novelty of various situations. Yet, when we get into silly hypotheticals, it’s pretty fun. I occasionally disagree with how negative they can be sometimes though. Going too fast into the bad possibilities and acting aggressive way too fast. My mother is IEE.
    EII- I get it. I do. We usually get along in a very comfortable but not very deep level. We always pass in conversations, we enjoy talking about our futures. But in the end, I’ll remember them as a good person.
    LSE- Why do people hate you guys so much. I get sad because they’re usually really fun and exciting to be around. One experience I had was when an older LSE woman came to me at work and said “you need a new vest. Throw this one out. Listen to your mom.” It was very tongue and cheek and I smiled really large at the whole experience. Someone actually told me later they thought it was rude and terrible and apologized. I admitted that people like that are really fun and the bickering we have can be very fun too. Them trying to be forcefully caregiving and me slightly fighting it for a brief moment really does bring me a lot more joy than I care to admit...

Let’s see how you guys view other types

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm surprised no one has responded!! I'll do a couple. Maybe in a year I can update this once my socionics knowledge is more solid and I've spent more time typing the people around me. don't take my list super seriously because much of what I wrote for many of the types is based on just one or two people!

My type: IEI-Ni

Alpha
    ESE- I second that they're very fun people! I get along with them well on a superficial level, but ultimately their Ni-PoLR turns me away.
    ILE- my closest friend is an ILE! they are scattered and at times questionable. the one I know is very oriented to self-growth, which I love. so fun to tease. sometimes we both get too caught up in dreams when we are together.
    SEI- the one I know gives the best gifts. very sweet and comfortable relationship. I don't know if this is how it's supposed to work, but she delivers the ~Si~ in a way I enjoy and appreciate.
    LII- one of them that I know is absolutely hilarious, the other one (my brother) tries to be but is not. it's like, yes some jokes are so bad they are good, but for you you're somehow just beyond that! he has really awkward Fe (he tries!) but it's endearing. the first one and I get along very well. very stoic on the outside but actually SO emotional. LIIs and I get very nerdy together.

Beta
    EIE- ?
    LSI- ?
    IEI- I think IEI's are cool people, once they learn to be more active and assertive (@myself, lol) I once had a tutoring session with an IEI, and it was absolutely heavenly. never had such a good teacher before. T_T
    SLE- stick an SLE 8w7 in front of me and I'll develop a crush on him (as long as he's not super unhealthy), guaranteed. i wish i were joking. i can see how other people find them too blunt or overbearing, but it's never bothered me before. the older ones make good teachers.

Gamma
    SEE- you are fun little balls of energy. your presence is very nice.
    LIE- I know one, and it's the weirdest experience because we think so similarly (I don't know a lot of Ni people, but when I meet one I can always sense that we're on a very similar wavelength), yet we don't!! she is an so/sp and is friends with literally everybody. very socially elegant but if you look closely.. also, I think my Te PoLR scares her. and she's very afraid to break the rules.
    ESI- I tend to get along with them pretty well. the Fi subtypes can be very annoying and sometimes I feel like I'm walking on glass around them.
    ILE- we understand each other so well, but after a bit we can annoy each other because we're oriented in completely different directions. I'm jealous of how well they understand anything to do with "technological processes" i like them.

Delta
    SLI- hilarious people. I love their humor. We tend to be interested in each other, but a bit shy to cross the gap.
    IEE- they are a lot of fun! we get along well, but it's hard to get pass the surface.
    EII- you are cool except they seem to always bother me for some reason. it's not their fault but just my personal reaction.
    LSE- ?

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE- basic
    ILE- you suck
    LII- frikkin troll
    SEI- how can you be boring AND annoying

LSI- just plain boring
    SLE- fuck off
    EIE- crazy person
    IEI- human shroom

ESI- heaven
    SEE- idiot
    LIE- major asshole
    ILI- wanna be major asshole

IEE- strange idiot
    SLI- who?
    EII- walking depressant
    LSE- idiot who doesn't know they're an idiot
    Last edited by Lord Pixel; 03-09-2020 at 06:01 AM.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE > Energy Drink
    SEI > Flavored Drink Mix
    ESE > Soda Pop
    LII > Milk

EIE > Russian Vodka
    LSI > German Beer
    SLE > Mexican Tequila
    IEI > French Red Wine

SEE > Espresso
    ILI > Decaf Earl Grey
    LIE > Distilled Water
    ESI > Vitamin Water

LSE > Kale and Spinach smoothie
    EII > Organic Aloe Vera Juice
    IEE > Wheat Grass shot
    SLI > Beet Juice

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    ILE > Energy Drink
    SEI > Flavored Drink Mix
    ESE > Soda Pop
    LII > Milk

EIE > Russian Vodka
    LSI > German Beer
    SLE > Mexican Tequila
    IEI > French Red Wine

SEE > Espresso
    ILI > Decaf Earl Grey
    LIE > Distilled Water
    ESI > Vitamin Water

LSE > Kale and Spinach smoothie
    EII > Organic Aloe Vera Juice
    IEE > Wheat Grass shot
    SLI > Beet Juice
    I really like this post even though I don’t like tequila lol (I will drink some anyway). But I can see how the burn mimics my personality.

I like how you made the duals kind of similar and the quadras all the same theme, too.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    LII > Milk
    Why is this is hilarious.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm Fe-IEI I think.

ILE - fun & interesting ppl, intellectual, many interesting convos
    SEI - nice, sweet
    ESE - boring normies, don't understand anything, obnoxious, the living caricature of everything I hated in high school, I kinda feel bad for them tho at the same time, if we ever engage with each other it mostly ends with me telling them to just be themselves or some lame shit
    LII - same as ILE but less fun (for better or for worse)

SLE - fun and inspirational ppl, hidden depth, cool, I tend to not be drawn to them romantically tho
    IEI - ok
    EIE - also ok
    LSI - makes me feel able to do stuff, very receptible to muh Fe

SEE - pretty cool, not always a lot of common ground tho
    ILI - funny, relatable
    LIE - wholesome
    ESI - seems like we often have a lot in common but they often act "too cool", maybe the same could be said for me tho

IEE - cuties
    SLI - relatable, cool, very funny in a dry way
    LSE - meh??? never rly known any, they seem boring
    EII - cuties, relatable, most girls I get romantically involved with tend to be this type for some reason, esp with 4 + 9 thrown into the mix

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xXdedXx View Post
    Receptive.
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I'm just 21, these are people around my age so they are probably not the most mature versions of their types. I have hung out with groups composed of mostly one quadra at multiple times in my life so I'll give my role in the group if that helps/

ALPHA: I'm seen as the funny, narcissistic one of the group. Also the most moody and the one that you don't wanna mess with.

BETA: One of the smartest in the entire group. I was known for never giving up and I was always willing to spar or fight if someone called me out. Passive observer a lot of the time and reliable. Funny guy and kind of weird.

GAMMA: Smart guy but rebellious for no reason. The one who points out the inaccuracy of their actions and statements. They are very entertained by the fact that underneath my exterior that I am very caring and emotional.

DELTA: Rebel without a cause. They don't really understand why I do any of the things I do and they see me as trying to cause chaos for no reason at all. Inadvertently, I hurt a lot of the Delta NF feelings when I point out things that I don't like.

ILE: A lot of them are weird and are people that I'm very glad are not me. The ones I know just come up with dumb ideas that last for all of 5 minutes and then completely drop it or they kill a real idea for some random thing. Fun to talk to though and watching them offend people and get offended when they realize that people may not like them is pretty entertaining.

SEI: Reminds me of the way that girls in romance movies are normally portrayed. They're quiet and initially reserved but they bubble with emotion. They are extremely cool people to hang out with. Have a secret "weird" interest that aren't really too weird to most people. Just surprising to see them engaged in those activities. Really basic and I'm not ever drawn to hang out with most people of this type. what you see is often what you get.

ESE: A nice chunk of people I know follow under this banner. For the most part, they are super judgy initially but it's very easy to break that barrier. If you indulge one of their interests, it's guaranteed they will ask you to come do that activity with them. Outspoken and the most outwardly goofy of all the times. They make a lot of references to things they've seen. I hang out with them to get a boost in emotional energy as their energy just pumps me up. They see me as one of them but a more direct, edgy version that says things in a way they wish they could.

LII: They are much more attracted to me than I am to them. They are kind of boring and have really well thought-out but absurd ideas of life that don't seem grounded in reality. Are either really introverted or they are are extremely awkward weird people. Good for the occasional conversation about reality or life but they seem ill-equipped to take care of them self in life. I get the sense they will always have to rely on someone else as they don't have the inner strength to push themselves to achieve success.

SLE: We always have a good time with each other. They can take a joke and lob one back at you with no problem. Competitive but keep a cool head most of the time. They enjoy having me around them and we often go out places with each other. The only type I can make fun of that doesn't take it as me hating on them.

IEI: Seem very impractical but are some of the kindest people I've ever met. Also appear unable to reach their dreams on their own. I feel the need to protect these kind of people and often take steps to make sure that I do even without their permission. Their optimism for the future and light-heartedness just warms me up. Even when I'm a douche, they just forgive and forget. Or at least they pretend they do. Don't give themselves credit for how capable they actually are.

EIE: Pretty funny people. They share the same kind of energy as I. Generally, they are free-thinkers and love playing jokes and talking deeply about life all in the same period. They motivate me to chase after my dreams since I don't wanna get left in the dust by them. The ones I know don't really attempt to control anyone that isn't in their group. Very judgy so we can laugh about things with each other.

LSI: Always seem really uptight and get upset when they are losing in some aspect. If you listen to them, they are pretty chill to hang out with and will generally just be quiet. Don't really think deeply about many things at all as it's become automated in their head to act a certain way.

SEE: I believe these are the show-stealers of the 16 types. Loud, opinionated, and super charged. Unlike the stereotypes, these are the ones that often say random stupid things for no reason. Have a very hard time following anybody's rules, even their own. The males are very overtly sexual and say sexual things all the time in casual conversation. Like to be leading the group most of the time and will constantly tell you they don't "like" something that you're doing because it means something personally to them but they'll talk about whatever they want and hate being told to stop.

ILI: The most negative people that I've ever met. They have a few hobbies that are cool to them and everything else sucks. Have a tendency to interpret situations in the worst way. Still, they are knowledgeable and really cool to hang with for a minute. Have a hard time forgiving people who they perceive as wronging them.

LIE: Very direct but it's hilarious. They enjoy joking and can put people on the spot inadvertently by pointing out how incompetent they are at something in public. Are pretty good at reading people surprisingly.

ESI: Can be a little scary with how rigid they are in their beliefs. Take offense sometimes when it's not meant to have that effect on them. Lot of the ones I know have intense insecurities about themselves. They can miss the signs of a bad relationship until after it's over and they reevaluate. I can't stay mad at them because they genuinely believe they're doing the right thing most of the time. That kind of conviction is beautiful.

IEE: Really fun people. They are the only people I think who can match my ability to bond with other people that they want to. They are little balls of energy and very entertaining to hear them dump their anxieties and weird thoughts on you. Take offense very easily so you have to walk on shells around them but I still end up doing it somehow. They hate when I judge someone or something that they like and they can't argue with me because I can explain myself a lot easier than them.

SLI: Get along with them. One of my friends and I always have fun little debates with each other. She gets a lot of pleasure in poking holes in my logic while I get a lot out of making her flustered with my over-the-top jokes. The rest seem horribly boring to me.

LSE: Horribly conventional. It seems as if they are robots that must be in charge of everyone and everything's affairs in their vicinity. Really helpful though they will constantly question why you're not doing something right in your life.

EII: Blend in a lot to their surroundings but are often surprisingly creative and goofy. A lot of them find me to be a little too offensive and over the top for them. They really enjoy having alone time. Disagree when I tell them to cut people out of their lives who are no benefit to them. Are troubled but there's not really anything I can do to help them. Don't ever really have the urge to talk to them. They are more annoying than the LSE because they keep the fact that they don't like me a secret and it's annoying they can't just confront the problem.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    ILE- you suck
    You might put your Si in too high regard but your tits are simply too dry.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Not all but more than a few:

ESE- opinionated softy
    ILE- insightful but rudderless
    LII- closet rebel
    SEI- acolyte

LSI- closet storm trooper
    SLE- wannabe knight
    EIE- conflicted performer
    IEI- discontented chameleon

ESI- sweet and selfish
    SEE- wandering hedonist
    LIE- unsatisfied competitor
    ILI- cloistered critic

IEE- self abuser
    SLI- always on the edge of losing it
    EII- uncertain preacher
    LSE- sociable bully

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE: Mad scientist, diaper stained
    LII: Minion from Despicable Me—gloomy Friday version, or elegant crow mage
    SEI: Content bull, artsy and gay
    ESE: Podcasting personified, or quiet sincere (sometimes) jocks

LSI: Concentration and focus, amiable soldier who’s about to explode
    SLE: Spyro the Dragon
    IEI: Elegant weirdo emo nerd noob
    EIE: Culture is me, a normal weirdo

SEE: Homer Simpson if drawn sexy, or head queen bitch
    ESI: I can make art that represents me with sticks and stones
    LIE: Boss leader of this universe, usually pervy also
    ILI: Smart as fuck, also autistic yet cute, can be assholes

IEE: I’m so cute, look at me, I know everything, gimme ur money, touching your balls now, chillax and high
    EII: Quiet person and I love my preferences so much, PS my blood is actually blue fo real
    LSE: I’m serious af, look at how serious I am. BTW Give me higher salary, and cookies like you said please. (:
    SLI: Dwarf from Snow White

My type: ILI-Te

Alpha:
    ESE- Caring, accommodating normies, have their heart in the right place but can act extremely retarded and have trouble choosing the rational option sometimes. I have 2 close girl friends. Nothing in common.
    ILE- I found two types of ILE, one talks too much for me, it's unbearable. I cannot seriously gather from my deepest reserves half of the energy needed to keep up. I end up ignoring him or zoning out the moment he starts showing internet videos or something. The other has more substance I'd say and can invest their energy in actual quality conversation, so it's more balanced and engaging, I can keep up better with an interesting conversation.
    SEI- I don't think I ever met someone of this type in real life. I'd like to meet one though.
    LII- They are socially retarded. They really have no notion, and most of them talk and look very peculiar, like an autist sometimes. I love everything else about them. They are very smart, non-judgemental and open to make friends with anyone regardless of their background. These are the types I usually meet with similar interests to mine. I'd like to have a best friend LII.

Beta:
    EIE- Extremely vain and wannabes. I think they have their heart in the right place and are very charismatic, but these are the people I couldn't care less about. Nothing about them interests me, unless you're a dead successful cult leader.
    LSI- I have had several crushes on them. The ones I met always had a specific main interest that they were very skilled at, be it programming in a certain language, skating, guitar, online gambling schemes...LIIs seem to have their interests more scattered. They are definitely the charismatic version of LII.
    IEI- I met my first IEI in real life in my last D&D session. So I'll have the opportunity of getting to know him better in the future. First impressions, I sat next to him and he made a lot of eye contact, was EXTREMELY polite and friendly. I'm new at roleplaying games and he was including me a lot. He has a very quiet charm, and while roleplaying his personality pours out, he cares a lot about the characters emotions and backstories. I don't. He seemed very genuine and sensible and I felt very comfortable next to him, he gives you a sense of respectful familiarity, it's weird to explain but he makes you feel comfortable. I also think he's gay. It's only anecdotally relevant, but other male INFJs I've met on the internet were bi/homo/queer and/or very sexually open. I am too. I want to be his friend... so far.
    SLE- My ex roomate. They are bold af and violate your space smoothly. I don't like that. They talk a big talk, and are aggressive, intimidating and I can totally see why they might scare some types, but they don't scare me because I can see beyond that. I think they're good people and very inclusive though, which I do like.

Gamma:
    SEE- Most of my crushes, along with SLIs. Extremely charismatic and honest in their obliviousness. I met ones who live for the "external" show, fashion and vanity, and others whose show is their own personality - these are the ones who really hit me in the feels. As a teen, I had crushes on fictional SEEs. Their mannerisms are enough to make me joyous.
    LIE- My best friends as a teen were LIEs. They are extremely successful still and I look up to them. They have way more energy and willpower than me to accomplish their successes, which inspired me and I think they were a good influence. But they didn't like to dabble much with things that sidetrack you, deeper sidestories to your life that you end up giving extra attention, like joining a fanbase of whatever, playing videogames enough for you to actually get good at it, researching about personal interests so deeply that you could call yourself an expert at it. I'm not saying they didn't do any of these things of course, but chose not to invest on it as much.
    ESI- I went through a "goth emo scene kid" phase, but gosh I have no patience for these true emo kids. They drag me down and get hurt by every little thing. Same for EIIs.
    ILI- I met two types. The true rude asshole, who's too arrogant and blind in his stance to compute why he could ever be wrong. It's just....charming, to not give them what they want, they'll really show their true colors the less patience they have. The other type has more tolerance and seems to not care about anything around him. He seems to have his own plans and is always busy and unphazed even when he's having lunch all by himself.
    I remember this guy and think if others also see me like I saw him. I had people literally come to my face and tell me that I never care about anything, I don't like to get involved with anything. I like to do anything by myself and I always have things to do, to read, games to play, things to research and learn about. I enjoy dining out by myself, or drinking alone and see nothing wrong with it but apparently (specially for a girl *rolls eyes*) it's not that socially accepted. I don't always enjoy interruptions.

Delta:
    SLI-
    My dad. He's the most serious and reserved person I know, and the funniest. With people he's comfortable with he's very relaxed and fun to be with. Very intelligent and knowledgeable. Doesn't do well with emotions, you simply can't expect emotionality from him. Not to say he's not emotionally understanding, because he is. But feelings go untold, you must "just know it" with him. Nevertheless he has a very big heart and likes to invest in the finer things in life, good lunches, good vacations, quality comfort. He cares about his health and is physically active, much more than me.
    IEE- Sees the good in people. Strong CPU but very weak RAM (specially Ne subtype). My ex, until I got to know him better, I thought he was very inconsiderate because he never remembered what we talked about before or things I said. We could talk about ANYTHING, he could keep up with anything. Very smart and capable. Sometimes their work has poor quality because they just want to finish it fast and sloppily, which I don't identify with at all. Weird interests and mannerisms but more socially capable than fella EII, in my opinion. Definetly gets hurt easily but doesn't cry about it all the time. How can people like these weirdos? No idea, but I do, and I find it fascinating. Their worst part in my personal experience? Impulsiveness, can become uncharacteristically aggressive and easily manipulated and manipulative.
    EII- Intrinsically good, but very manipulating, biased, vindictive. They get hurt about the slightest thing, and then they don't talk to you about it. They prefer to brood and cry about it, and tell it to everyone else except you. I don't enjoy their humour, yet I envy how confident they are at being total weirdos and liking very weird things, even if totally socially unecceptable. I wish I had that. I envy how they can say so much garbage sometimes and not care about what others might think of them. Them and EIIs are the types that most surprise me. You look at them and think how could someone ever like or sometimes even respect THAT guy? But people love them. Go figure.
    LSE- I usually can manage with ESEs but these guys are terrible and even more dramatic. I think they're worse because they don't have as much consideration for others, or about how rude and idiotic they may come across to others, they lack the sensibility that ESEs have. Apparently they know more about your life than yourself (/s). I want to have nothing to do with these guys. These were the bullies I met. I havent met one as an adult yet though, fortunately.
    Last edited by CowboyBibimbap; 03-17-2020 at 11:11 PM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni 5w4 LEVF
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha:
    ESE - They are OK. Despite being my conflictor I rarely really have conflicts with them. I actually have quite a few ESE friends. They are overall pleasant people but we naturally do not get very close to each other.
    ILE - My best friend was ILE. I think that they can be refreshing people to be around but they start to aggravate me if I am around them for too long. They do not treat human relations very seriously, which has been a source of conflict.
    SEI - Very artistically talented people. Pleasant to be around. I have many SEI friends.
    LII - Highly intellectual. I respect them.

Beta:
    EIE - Devil's spawn. I hate them.
    LSI - Reliable and tough. Makes for good friends.
    IEI - Very cute. I want to kiss them.
    SLE - Brodude. Athlete. I stay away from them mostly.

Gamma:
    SEE - Kinky and sexy. Gives great blowjobs. Call me.
    LIE - Very driven people. Respectable. But liable to making poor decisions and incorrect assessments.
    ESI - Very cool people. I feel good when I talk to them. Probably who I will end up with most likely. Though there are a lot of aspects in which we clearly differ, they are exciting to be around.
    ILI - Me

Delta:
    SLI - Mechanic, biker. I don't meet them often.
    IEE - Empathetic people. In the long term, we do not get along.
    EII - Don't know any.
    LSE - My dad is this type. I feel miserable around them.

TIM
    LSI 7w8 soc-blind
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE > Pineapple pizza
    SEI > Meatball sub
    ESE > Carbonara made with cream, broccoli and bell peppers
    LII > Dry breadsticks to dip into your soupy pasta

EIE > Zaatar pie
    LSI > Sumac powder
    SLE > Meat kebabs with no side dishes
    IEI > Akawi cheese

SEE > Biltong for breakfast
    ILI > Marmalade
    LIE > Cultured butter
    ESI > Sourdough bread

LSE > Instant ramen
    EII > Eggish deserts
    IEE > Burger with eggs
    SLI > Nasi goreng

ILE > Bacon
    SEI > Wild deer
    ESE > Wagyu
    LII > Chicken

EIE > Camel meat
    LSI > Rabbit
    SLE > Shark meat
    IEI > Veal

SEE > Angus
    ILI > Salmon
    LIE > Lobster
    ESI > Salami

LSE > 90% lean beef
    EII > Crab
    IEE > Octopus
    SLI > Shrimp
    ترفرف كالأجنحة غير المنظورة حول رأسي

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    ILE > Pineapple pizza
    SEI > Meatball sub
    registers as wtf is dis.

This forum needs "What the Hell" -button.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    LSI 7w8 soc-blind
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    registers as wtf is dis.

it’s called Ni my dude
    ترفرف كالأجنحة غير المنظورة حول رأسي

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me: gay

ILE: gay
    SEI: gay
    LII: gay
    ESE: gayest

SLE: gay
    IEI: gay
    LSI: gay
    EIE: very gay

IEE: gayyy
    SLI: gay
    EII: gay
    LSE: gay

SEE: pansexual
    ILI: gay
    ESI: gay
    LIE: gay
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Me: gay

ILE: gay
    SEI: gay
    LII: gay
    ESE: gayest

SLE: gay
    IEI: gay
    LSI: gay
    EIE: very gay

IEE: gayyy
    SLI: gay
    EII: gay
    LSE: gay

SEE: pansexual
    ILI: gay
    ESI: gay
    LIE: gay
    So only SEE's have capability to keep humanity running?
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    So only SEE's have capability to keep humanity running?
    LIEs run humanity, SEEs just procreate.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    LIEs run humanity, SEEs just procreate.
    Oh my god. Don't let LIE's run humanity. They already run the financial sector and you can see how that is turning out.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Oh my god. Don't let LIE's run humanity. They already run the financial sector and you can see how that is turning out.
    Don’t worry, we still have ESEs to emotionally guilt us into eating chicken noodle soup. Maybe the economy just needs some soup to get strong and healthy again.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take two:

ILE: Rick Sanchez (Rick and Morty)
    SEI: Hello Kitty (Hello Kitty)
    LII: The Borg (Star Trek)
    ESE: Helen (Bridesmaids)

EIE: Lestat de Lioncourt (Interview with the Vampire)
    LSI: Blade/Eric Brooks (Blade)
    IEI: Shinji Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
    SLE: Lisa Rowe (Girl, Interrupted)

SEE: Courtney Shayne (Jawbreaker)
    ILI: Daria (Daria)
    ESI: Harry Potter (Harry Potter)
    LIE: Jordan Belfort (The Wolf of Wall Street)

IEE: Pandora Moon (Skins)
    LSE: Superman/Clark Kent (Superman)
    EII: Amélie (Amélie)
    SLI: Hank Hill (King of the Hill)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha:
    ESE - I like ESEs on a superficial level, and one of my closer friends is one, but I find they often lack some kind of depth that I seek out. It seems that what you see is what you get, and although I'm that way too, they seem totally content with that while I struggle to get something out of myself often.
    SEI - Pleasant and comforting to be around, but I feel like I'd get fat if I'm around one for too long.
    ILE - I have a lust/hate relationship with ILEs. They drive me crazy, and sometimes that's hot. But rarely.
    LII - Not much experience with them offline. They are disinterested in me and I in them.

Beta:
    EIE - Fun on a surface level, but whenever we start getting closer they get annoyed that their emotional pushing and pulling doesn't work on me. I have to keep an arm's length between us because we're just going to burn each other if we're too close.
    IEI - Soft but also spicy. I like IEI because they're considerate of me in a way no one else really is, and conversations with them are always enlightening. I try to learn from them.
    SLE - Bros. I avoid getting into discussions with them, though, because I often end up getting pissed off they're not seeing the aspect of the emotional influence of whatever it is we're discussing.
    LSI - Zero experience with them offline, none I've registered as such at the very least. I'd probably like them as chilling buddies, but I feel like I wouldn't be able to break into any sort of deeper emotional connection with them.

Gamma:
    SEE - Me! Other SEEs are always interesting to encounter because we are very similar but also different to one another. It's like seeing what I could have turned out in different circumstances. My difference from most SEEs is that I am slightly more anxious and drawn into myself, and that makes it so that people get surprised when I deem it time to show how much energy I actually have. Then they're like stop, this is too intense.
    ESI - They're like a more rigid, more judgmental version of myself. I like them, but they're hard to crack, and we often end up misunderstanding each other even though we agree on things.
    LIE - My impression is that they mean well, but they mean well in an 'I will pay for everything' kind of way, and that ends up creating problems sometimes. I find their tenacity and drive amusing and refreshing, even when others might find that same attitude overbearing.
    ILI - Interesting, somewhat asshole-ish, which attracts me to an extent if it doesn't cross my invisible lines. I like getting a rise out of them, and I like that they are private, which makes me feel like I can be myself around them. Our discussions are interesting because they force me to verbalize my thoughts on things that I couldn't make myself or didn't want to verbalize previously, and I appreciate that.

Delta:
    IEE - One of my best friends is an IEE, and she's just a lot. They're the manifestation of a manic pixie dream girl. She seems like she doesn't really know what she wants but is dead set on experiencing everything anyway, and she wants someone or something to ground her but she keeps searching for it in the wrong places. They're very fun, and around them I feel like I can be the responsible person for once.
    EII - My best best friend is an EII. They're just too soft. I feel like a valiant protector around her, but in all the wrong ways. She wants a castle to protect her while I bring her the heads of her enemies. Jk. I have a great relationship with her despite the fact that we are very different. We help each other in our own ways, I urge her to be more outspoken in the gentlest way possible, and she helps me see different perspectives.
    LSE - Dad type. They are way too stubborn and refuse to change their ways, but they have a breadth and depth of practical knowledge that comes in handy very, very often. They don't let you down, at least in my experience.
    SLI - Despite the fact that they might be boring and rarely say anything, they give the best one-liners. Perfectly deadpan. They are comforting too, in an I-will-give-you-soup-as-a-replacement-for-emotional-support kind of way.

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    ILE > Pineapple pizza
    SEI > Meatball sub
    registers as wtf is dis.

Why did i find this so funny

TIM
    INFp / VEFL
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE: I secretly admire them in a way. They seem to be moving through life with ease.
    LII: cute
    ILE: Weirdly attractive and weirdly repulsive at the same time. Sometimes sweet but sometimes very rude. I enjoy their company most of the time. Can't stand them when they are around deltas
    SEI; Great 1 on 1 relationships. Very supportive. Can't stand them when they are around deltas.

SLE: intelligent, funny in a very random way, intimidating, can be sweet or can be a complete dickhead depending on idk what, helpful sometimes
    IEI: interesting, distant yet friendly, artsy.
    LSI: uncomplicated, either anarchist or very conservative tendencies, quick-tempered, socially awkward yet charismatic
    EIE: funny, smart, people pleasing, creative

LIE: intimidating, makes life feel like work. Eager for communication about one's personal feeling which can make me uncomfortable.
    ESI: uncomplicated and direct
    SEE: Energetic, funny, original and caring.
    ILI: helpful, smart, nice, cute

LSE: Knowledgeable yet naive
    SLI: Very rude but very kind.
    EII: Creative in a non-disruptive way. Manipulative (sorry).
    IEE: Curious, normal, smart, overdoes it when it comes to administrative/ practical matters. Can be manipulative.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    The greatest country on earth was built on the backs of LIEs. Don't downplay it, leftie.

Sorry serious answer to thread is that all types suck

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILE - dunno what is the deal with them
    SEI - elusively good
    ESE - brains do not easily follow the motion aka they rarely freeze and think
    LII - sits back maybe moans sometimes both. Serious but sometimes jolly and maybe fun.

SLE - talks and occupies. I can but it to scrutiny which they do not like and vice versa.
    IEI - I'm bit conflicted about that. Some are very cool to hang out with and interesting while some are totally brainless bimbos in metaphorical sense - developed with lack of mental discipline.
    EIE - it can be bit fierce in a good way but also overwhelming when they have not analyzed tings. Can be bit draining.
    LSI - I don't know about that. Usually cool but can seem to be too externally controlled.

SEE - they giggle themselves. Looks bit too narrow in some circumstances. Usually we are in good terms, can laugh at similar things and have some respect. We usually both can laugh out at ourselves which is good.
    ILI - they are usually quite cool but more so in confined spaces tough. They seem quite weirdly similar to me and it seems OK.
    LIE - sometimes it looks like they need combination of laxatives and benzos. We are quite critical to each other but it is not an open conflict.
    ESI - it is OK until we step on each other's toes.

IEE - Similar mental places different reactions. Can be quiet or talkative and very giggly.
    SLI - usually it is good and maybe funny.
    LSE - Sometimes we both have strong tech skills in similar areas. This might generate familiarity. They might like weird jokes.
    EII - sometimes it looks like they need me to do the implementing while they are critical of everything else.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Act III (my semi serious analysis in no particular order):

IEE: Invokes tangents in others with their own which is entertaining; a good sense of humor and creativity. Passive aggressive!!!!! Starts and ends closeness with others when it’s convenient for them. Behavior often does not align with their values. Frequently promiscuous. Struggles to firmly set boundaries which makes them appear to be fun one moment and flip out in a seemingly unwarranted way the next. Playful yet mature at best; (hopefully) cute but toxic at worst.

ESI: Vindictive. Quiet in person, loudly opinionated on social media. Usually looks like a supermodel. Please have sex with me.

SEI: Puts their comfort above all. So chill that they make you chill but they may really be internally screaming. Loves pajama pants. Self parodying. Horse girls. Seriously lacking in ambition. Males are abhorrent.

SLI: Reserved. Also has a passive aggressive tendency and communication feels like walking on eggshells. Can fix anything unless it involves abstract emotions. Wears the same style of jeans and T-shirts everyday.

ESE: Appreciate me or suffer. Perfect public face hiding overreaction and neurosis that they subject people close to them to. Master of gaslighting. Nosey and controlling. Laughably gullible.

IEI: Extremely empathetic and comforting at best. Good taste in music and other forms of artistic statement (movies, etc.). At worst, obsessed with their suffering; “I’m an alien”. Push and pull relationship. Competition of who has it worse. Takes astrology seriously.

SLE: Fights for their people; stands up for others. Funny with a cute smile. Usually drug dealers. Likes to show off. Lacks a filter. The best people to party and do questionable illegal things with. Cringeworthy sociopathy at worst. Anger issues. Please have sex with me.

SEE: Goal oriented and independent when healthy. Adventurous and humorous. Ridiculously charming. Loyal. Plays with feelings to get what they want. Aggressive. Please have sex with me.

LSI: Uses choice vocabulary. Self reliant independent thinker who excels with routine but knows how to have a good time. Has a very big heart but you have to unearth it though that’s not hard to do. Can be awkward but in a cute way. No bullshit attitude. Cutie patooties. Please make love with me.

ILE: Thinks they are the most intelligent being to ever be. Likes to gross people out. Deconstructs whatever may be deconstructed. Lovable asshole.

As for the types that are missing, they are missing because I have not had suitable exposure to them.

TIM
    SEI-Si 946 sp/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(skipped a few that I don't have much experience with).

ESI: Oh dear. How can a person not take things seriously and take things too seriously at the same time? Is that a gamma thing? It's hard to converse with a Ne polr, they're just so...literal and seem disinterested all the time.

ILI: Mysterious, broody. Very literal minded, also hard to make conversation with. Apparently I just don't get along with gammas. Even though they're portrayed as really smart and they are, they also have a tendency to be easily confused. I find them a bit over analytical, but also passionate.

SLI: Laid back, very salty but in a good way. Genuinely funny, even if in a dry manner.

ESE: Decent people, but a bit normie. Warm and friendly but a bit over-the-top in their bubbliness.

SEI: Pretty laid back people most of the time. Don't have any SEI friends myself, though I have a SEI grandma and cat that I love. I might be biased, but SEIs make the best fictional characters-they're homies.

LIE: We get along pretty well, one of my good friends might be this type. My favorite gamma. They have a strong presence, but they also give that aura of being able to have a nice discussion over coffee. A bit critical, but generally pleasant.

IEE: I'm with an IEE guy now, and he's awesome. Whimsical, curious, chill, creative. Although, other IEEs I've been around are....intense. There's that hyper Ne energy, plus Fi and Te being closer together makes them surprisingly rigid.

LII: Calm and clever, have very insightful ideas, and overall just very pleasant to be around.

ILE: My dual, and I get along with them really well. They really are big trolls, and I like it. Very clever, good sense of humor, lots of hidden depth.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILE: Mad scientist archetype, or the asshole goofy friend that has a heart underneathe. If female they are like Vero or Tina Fey. lol They often go back and forth between being proud of offending people, and deeply caring that they do. So they seem somewhat insecure in this area. They will come across as ''know it alls' and just start logically ranting/'mansplaining' about stuff no matter how much you subjectively care to hear about it or not.

SEI: Good-natured people. Can seem somewhat ambivalent and aloof. Shy and compassionate, but also have a very zany Fe sense of humor. The people in grocery store saying things like 'doesn't chicken sound good for dinner' to their ILE husbands.

ESE: Kind of erratic and all over the place. They tend to annoy a lot of people because they do genuinely care so much. They are like live electricity or something. They also tend to be very sensitive to some jokes and stuff, while at the same time they have this abrasion themselves.

LII: Smart and reserved. Can shockingly be huge assholes at times due to their Se polr and low emotionality functions. Deathly honest. Great listeners and friends, but need to be babied a bit too much. Like ILEs, they understand and know a little bit about everything very well.

IEI: Their energy kind of looks like it is sucking everything in but pushing everything away at the same time- so it's rather 'victimy.' The males look depressed and nerdy and awkward and the females look spacey and curious and throat fuck-able. The males look throat fuckable too- but they are either too straight or too bitter to admit that. =D They are thought of as very capable and responsible people with a good head on their shoulders once you get to know them tho, with deep and wide pools of interesting darkness and creativity that can keep them going for a long time - if they don't get too moody and destructive. What most people think of their insecurity is often not their real insecurity. If you can help them overcome their true insecurity, they can be a loyal and caring friend.

SLE: They look strong and tough and 'Chad-like' but also quite sensitive and easily hurt at the same time. They will be persistent in social situations, and keep prodding people until they get a reaction. Their duals secretly like this a lot. They feel charismatic and proud of their sexuality. They seem to need a lot of extra help in making sure their polr and their leading function doesn't cause them too much trouble, and they show great success when they lead and manipulate more via their demonstrative function. They often 'size people up' in ways that are emotionally distant and Fi polr-ish/Ti valuing + borderline hurtful - but are nevertheless very accurate. Like when Courtney Love said Kurt Cobain was 'so not an alpha male' lol.

EIE: They look like cartoony Disney Villains that are angry and bitter about society's treatment of gays (or just the ones that are so outlandishly goddamn gay they kind of have a part to play in it) - and I mean that in the nicest way possible lmao. They look very outgoing and theatrical. They are slow to trust with emotional/personal matters, and kind of like to keep things superficial for a long while until they for sure know it's safe to be emo. They are sort of like... angry and wacky drag queens. The males seem to wear leather jackets a lot and have a kind of troll-ish personality. EIEs will often enjoy goading their mirrors (IEI) to be less soft and enjoy relishing in their darker sides a lot more. If they don't look disney cartoon gay, they look like they just stepped out of a BDSM shop - or secretly want to be in a BDSM sex shop, even if they are objectively dressed like a conservative delta. It's weird but fun.

LSI: They look stern but very curious at the same time. They look ready to physically defend and honor Beta values and ideals at all costs, especially the males. They can seem cop-like. Or like any Hunter/Gunner/physical ranged DPS class. They enjoy logically debating about a lot of different stuff- but they also crave the atmosphere to be Fe while doing so. They sort of naturally teach the other Betas to 'calm down' without directly saying 'calm down' - so it actually does make the other types calm down, since Beta is so rebellious.

(I'll do the Fi valuing quadras in another post since this is getting lengthy.)

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSwiftsf1 View Post
    LSE- Why do people hate you guys so much. I get sad because they’re usually really fun and exciting to be around. One experience I had was when an older LSE woman came to me at work and said “you need a new vest. Throw this one out. Listen to your mom.” It was very tongue and cheek and I smiled really large at the whole experience. Someone actually told me later they thought it was rude and terrible and apologized. I admitted that people like that are really fun and the bickering we have can be very fun too. Them trying to be forcefully caregiving and me slightly fighting it for a brief moment really does bring me a lot more joy than I care to admit...
    what the hell...

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How do you view each other type?

It depends on context and the nature of the relationship. With some people, it don’t matter no matter what type they are.

Like most of the time I agree with my stick up the ass LSI mirror but we clash hardcore if we are not united in goals. Irl I’ve never had an LSI friend, but did have 2 LSI bfs and they were annoyed with my Se impulsiveness just like online LSIs tend react to me. They’ll agree with my analysis but don’t agree with where I got my source. The thing with real life LSIs is that we’re able to patch things up quicker when clashing happens. I always clash with ESIs online (supervisor) because they’re always trying to “fix” me and then call me hopeless when I refuse to prescribe to their SWJ bullshit. Irl, I actually am close friends with ESIs and although we’ve had ugly, nasty clashes in the past, we’ve also learned to set it aside and continued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    It depends on context and the nature of the relationship. With some people, it don’t matter no matter what type they are.

Like most of the time I agree with my stick up the ass LSI mirror but we clash hardcore if we are not united in goals. Irl I’ve never had an LSI friend, but did have 2 LSI bfs and they were annoyed with my Se impulsiveness just like online LSIs tend react to me. They’ll agree with my analysis but don’t agree with where I got my source. The thing with real life LSIs is that we’re able to patch things up quicker when clashing happens. I always clash with ESIs online (supervisor) because they’re always trying to “fix” me and then call me hopeless when I refuse to prescribe to their SWJ bullshit. Irl, I actually am close friends with ESIs and although we’ve had ugly, nasty clashes in the past, we’ve also learned to set it aside and continued.

How I see SLEs:

impulsive... :> but I tend to agree so..

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    How I see SLEs:

impulsive... :> but I tend to agree so..

Yeah, pretty much

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    Not all but more than a few:

ESE- opinionated softy
    ILE- insightful but rudderless
    LII- closet rebel
    SEI- acolyte

LSI- closet storm trooper
    SLE- wannabe knight
    EIE- conflicted performer
    IEI- discontented chameleon

ESI- sweet and selfish
    SEE- wandering hedonist
    LIE- unsatisfied competitor
    ILI- cloistered critic

IEE- self abuser
    SLI- always on the edge of losing it
    EII- uncertain preacher
    LSE- sociable bully

a.k.a. I/O
    Last edited by SGF; 09-24-2020 at 01:27 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocMeister View Post
    I'm Fe-IEI I think.

ILE - fun & interesting ppl, intellectual, many interesting convos
    SEI - nice, sweet
    ESE - boring normies, don't understand anything, obnoxious, the living caricature of everything I hated in high school, I kinda feel bad for them tho at the same time, if we ever engage with each other it mostly ends with me telling them to just be themselves or some lame shit
    LII - same as ILE but less fun (for better or for worse)

SLE - fun and inspirational ppl, hidden depth, cool, I tend to not be drawn to them romantically tho
    IEI - ok
    EIE - also ok

SEE - pretty cool, not always a lot of common ground tho
    ILI - funny, relatable
    LIE - wholesome
    ESI - seems like we often have a lot in common but they often act "too cool", maybe the same could be said for me tho

IEE - cuties
    SLI - relatable, cool, very funny in a dry way
    LSE - meh??? never rly known any, they seem boring
    EII - cuties, relatable, most girls I get romantically involved with tend to be this type for some reason, esp with 4 + 9 thrown into the mix
    Because we both tend to be ofthe Humanist lot. I have recently noticed that a good bit of my college friends were IEI. Idk we just have slightly similar tastes and activity preferences
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    Alpha:
    ESE - I like ESEs on a superficial level, and one of my closer friends is one, but I find they often lack some kind of depth that I seek out. It seems that what you see is what you get, and although I'm that way too, they seem totally content with that while I struggle to get something out of myself often.
    SEI - Pleasant and comforting to be around, but I feel like I'd get fat if I'm around one for too long.
    ILE - I have a lust/hate relationship with ILEs. They drive me crazy, and sometimes that's hot. But rarely.
    LII - Not much experience with them offline. They are disinterested in me and I in them.

Beta:
    EIE - Fun on a surface level, but whenever we start getting closer they get annoyed that their emotional pushing and pulling doesn't work on me. I have to keep an arm's length between us because we're just going to burn each other if we're too close.
    IEI - Soft but also spicy. I like IEI because they're considerate of me in a way no one else really is, and conversations with them are always enlightening. I try to learn from them.
    SLE - Bros. I avoid getting into discussions with them, though, because I often end up getting pissed off they're not seeing the aspect of the emotional influence of whatever it is we're discussing.
    LSI - Zero experience with them offline, none I've registered as such at the very least. I'd probably like them as chilling buddies, but I feel like I wouldn't be able to break into any sort of deeper emotional connection with them.

Gamma:
    SEE - Me! Other SEEs are always interesting to encounter because we are very similar but also different to one another. It's like seeing what I could have turned out in different circumstances. My difference from most SEEs is that I am slightly more anxious and drawn into myself, and that makes it so that people get surprised when I deem it time to show how much energy I actually have. Then they're like stop, this is too intense.
    ESI - They're like a more rigid, more judgmental version of myself. I like them, but they're hard to crack, and we often end up misunderstanding each other even though we agree on things.
    LIE - My impression is that they mean well, but they mean well in an 'I will pay for everything' kind of way, and that ends up creating problems sometimes. I find their tenacity and drive amusing and refreshing, even when others might find that same attitude overbearing.
    ILI - Interesting, somewhat asshole-ish, which attracts me to an extent if it doesn't cross my invisible lines. I like getting a rise out of them, and I like that they are private, which makes me feel like I can be myself around them. Our discussions are interesting because they force me to verbalize my thoughts on things that I couldn't make myself or didn't want to verbalize previously, and I appreciate that.

Delta:
    IEE - One of my best friends is an IEE, and she's just a lot. They're the manifestation of a manic pixie dream girl. She seems like she doesn't really know what she wants but is dead set on experiencing everything anyway, and she wants someone or something to ground her but she keeps searching for it in the wrong places. They're very fun, and around them I feel like I can be the responsible person for once.
    EII - My best best friend is an EII. They're just too soft. I feel like a valiant protector around her, but in all the wrong ways. She wants a castle to protect her while I bring her the heads of her enemies. Jk. I have a great relationship with her despite the fact that we are very different. We help each other in our own ways, I urge her to be more outspoken in the gentlest way possible, and she helps me see different perspectives.
    LSE - Dad type. They are way too stubborn and refuse to change their ways, but they have a breadth and depth of practical knowledge that comes in handy very, very often. They don't let you down, at least in my experience.
    SLI - Despite the fact that they might be boring and rarely say anything, they give the best one-liners. Perfectly deadpan. They are comforting too, in an I-will-give-you-soup-as-a-replacement-for-emotional-support kind of way.
    I do much better in writing where I let it loose
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ILE- funny
    SEI- sushi time
    ESE-energy for mom life can have 10 kids
    LII- who needs a spell checker?

SLE- lets go hiking
    IEI- what are you looking at with those wide open eyes and quiet demeanor?
    EIE-come to my Grammy party
    LSI- preachy and crying about a difficult life situation in the past needs a hug

SEE-walking my dog, talking about going back home for a month
    ILI-she’s on a strict schedule
    LIE- let’s turn Socionics into a book, you write it and I’ll take credit and do the marketing
    ESI- don’t be cheap! Buy her an expensive set that will last forever

LSE- this happened at work and that. I really need somebody to just be around
    EII- I need a warm person pillow to rest my head upon after a long day of soaking in all the troubles of the world
    IEE- I’m just going to talk about everything that happened
    SLI- the mother f*** acting like he’s a somebody. So annoyed by everything around them but so happy lol

Lol
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 09-24-2020 at 05:18 PM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by enmity View Post
    Alpha:
    ESE - They are OK. Despite being my conflictor I rarely really have conflicts with them. I actually have quite a few ESE friends. They are overall pleasant people but we naturally do not get very close to each other.
    ILE - My best friend was ILE. I think that they can be refreshing people to be around but they start to aggravate me if I am around them for too long. They do not treat human relations very seriously, which has been a source of conflict.
    SEI - Very artistically talented people. Pleasant to be around. I have many SEI friends.
    LII - Highly intellectual. I respect them.

Beta:
    EIE - Devil's spawn. I hate them.
    LSI - Reliable and tough. Makes for good friends.
    IEI - Very cute. I want to kiss them.
    SLE - Brodude. Athlete. I stay away from them mostly.

Gamma:
    SEE - Kinky and sexy. Gives great blowjobs. Call me.
    LIE - Very driven people. Respectable. But liable to making poor decisions and incorrect assessments.
    ESI - Very cool people. I feel good when I talk to them. Probably who I will end up with most likely. Though there are a lot of aspects in which we clearly differ, they are exciting to be around.
    ILI - Me

Delta:
    SLI - Mechanic, biker. I don't meet them often.
    IEE - Empathetic people. In the long term, we do not get along.
    EII - Don't know any.
    LSE - My dad is this type. I feel miserable around them.
    If you need me to help you learn to handle LSE pm me
    -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast