Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 48

Thread: Type me based on this video interview

  1. #1
    Human Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    SLI-Si H 9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Type me based on this video interview

    I already know that my type is SLI. But in this video we were thinking LSI. I'm interested to hear your guys' thoughts.
    Last edited by Fuzzy; 02-13-2020 at 04:37 AM.
    I can't take this anymore
    And I'm almost pretty sure
    I've been here before



    Socioville Discord: https://discord.gg/yAfc4ZU

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    I already know that my type is SLI. But in this video we were thinking LSI. I'm interested to hear your guys' thoughts.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5vLUROm-WU
    Sup, I've seen this video before, you seem LSI/beta quadra, SLI is also a possibility though. But your enneagram looks accurate

  3. #3
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    TIM
    Fi 4w5
    Posts
    3,913
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    you paid 40 dollars for this?

  4. #4
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    2,116
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think LSI~
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  5. #5
    Human Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    SLI-Si H 9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    you paid 40 dollars for this?
    No it’s my friend he’s trying to get people to pay ��
    I can't take this anymore
    And I'm almost pretty sure
    I've been here before



    Socioville Discord: https://discord.gg/yAfc4ZU

  6. #6
    Human Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    SLI-Si H 9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    I think LSI~
    Why
    I can't take this anymore
    And I'm almost pretty sure
    I've been here before



    Socioville Discord: https://discord.gg/yAfc4ZU

  7. #7
    Human Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    SLI-Si H 9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMoon View Post
    Sup, I've seen this video before, you seem LSI/beta quadra, SLI is also a possibility though. But your enneagram looks accurate
    Ah ok, care to elaborate?
    I can't take this anymore
    And I'm almost pretty sure
    I've been here before



    Socioville Discord: https://discord.gg/yAfc4ZU

  8. #8
    mclane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Posts
    911
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think your self typing is correct.

    Edit: On second thought, maybe you are not H, but N.

  9. #9
    What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Finland
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    2,273
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maybe LSI harmonizing. The H-SLIs Ive met so far seem different.

  10. #10
    Human Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    SLI-Si H 9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    I think your self typing is correct.

    Edit: On second thought, maybe you are not H, but N.
    Interesting, how come?
    I can't take this anymore
    And I'm almost pretty sure
    I've been here before



    Socioville Discord: https://discord.gg/yAfc4ZU

  11. #11
    Human Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    SLI-Si H 9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Maybe LSI harmonizing. The H-SLIs Ive met so far seem different.
    Hm, what’s different?
    I can't take this anymore
    And I'm almost pretty sure
    I've been here before



    Socioville Discord: https://discord.gg/yAfc4ZU

  12. #12
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    2,116
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Why
    I didn’t watch a ton of it, but it seems like you easily express your thoughts in a constructive manner which I would expect from a rational type, especially one with strong Ti. And, as much as SLIs love flannel, you V.I. like LSI-Se to me (the Se subtype also has heightened Si!) And you don’t seem Fe PoLR at all to me.
    Last edited by flames; 12-24-2019 at 04:17 PM. Reason: grammar nazi
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  13. #13
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    6,831
    Mentioned
    793 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Same as what @flames said.

    I know that you self-type as SLI and I don’t like to battle-type, but I’ve known SLI’s all my life and you seem fundamentally different from every one of the ones I have known.

  14. #14
    Human Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    SLI-Si H 9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    I didn’t watch a ton of it, but it seems like you easily express your thoughts in a constructive manner which I would expect from a rational type, especially one with strong Ti. And, as much as SLIs love flannel, you V.I. like LSI-Se to me (the Se subtype also has heightened Si!) And you don’t seem Fe PoLR at all to me.
    Hahaha yeah I was typed as LSI-Se. But I am so comfort focused and lazy man IDK how I could be this structure implementing LSI. Because that’s what LSI’s do, they enforce a structure. I don’t enforce shit.
    I can't take this anymore
    And I'm almost pretty sure
    I've been here before



    Socioville Discord: https://discord.gg/yAfc4ZU

  15. #15
    Human Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    SLI-Si H 9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Same as what @flames said.

    I know that you self-type as SLI and I don’t like to battle-type, but I’ve known SLI’s all my life and you seem fundamentally different from every one of the ones I have known.
    Do tell
    I can't take this anymore
    And I'm almost pretty sure
    I've been here before



    Socioville Discord: https://discord.gg/yAfc4ZU

  16. #16
    Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    TIM
    ISTp-0 D sx/sp
    Posts
    2,787
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    My impression from VI is xEI.

  17. #17
    Human Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    SLI-Si H 9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I respect you guys but I’m going to have to discount all of this unless someone can give me a factually based counter-argument against SLI applying the theory.
    I can't take this anymore
    And I'm almost pretty sure
    I've been here before



    Socioville Discord: https://discord.gg/yAfc4ZU

  18. #18
    What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Finland
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    2,273
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Hm, what’s different?
    Nevermind. I watched some more and I don't know what your type is.

  19. #19
    Human Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    SLI-Si H 9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Nevermind. I watched some more and I don't know what your type is.
    And they all fall
    I can't take this anymore
    And I'm almost pretty sure
    I've been here before



    Socioville Discord: https://discord.gg/yAfc4ZU

  20. #20
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,281
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    I respect you guys but I’m going to have to discount all of this unless someone can give me a factually based counter-argument against SLI applying the theory.
    There are no facts in typology unless you take descriptions as facts but not all socionists even agree on those. I don't think you are either type. Can you explain how you are more of a literal thinker? Most people are capable of abstract, concrete and other types of thinking.

    Determining your own cognition takes self awareness and feedback. Develop metacognitive skills. You can get feedback but in the end you have to work out what is your best fit. If you are under 25 your cognition is not even set yet. I have seen you on your old discord and you didn't seem to struggle with ethics. I don't get a logical type vibe. I may change my mind later. You mention you are a fan of VI. You VI as an intuitive to me. You seem introverted, probably IP but not SLI.

    Metacognition is "cognition about cognition", "thinking about thinking", "knowing about knowing", becoming "aware of one's awareness" and higher-order thinking skills. The term comes from the root word meta, meaning "beyond", or "on top of".[1] Metacognition can take many forms; it includes knowledge about when and how to use particular strategies for learning or problem-solving.[1] There are generally two components of metacognition: (1) knowledge about cognition and (2) regulation of cognition.[2]

    Metamemory, defined as knowing about memory and mnemonic strategies, is an especially important form of metacognition.[3] Academic research on metacognitive processing across cultures is in the early stages, but there are indications that further work may provide better outcomes in cross-cultural learning between teachers and students.[4]

    Writings on metacognition date back at least as far as two works by the Greek philosopher Aristotle (384–322 BC): On the Soul and the Parva Naturalia.[5]


    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metacognition

    “My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

     



  21. #21
    Human Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    SLI-Si H 9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    There are no facts in typology unless you take descriptions as facts but not all socionists even agree on those. I don't think you are either type. Can you explain how you are more of a literal thinker? Most people are capable of abstract, concrete and other types of thinking.

    Determining your own cognition takes self awareness and feedback. Develop metacognitive skills. You can get feedback but in the end you have to work out what is your best fit. If you are under 25 your cognition is not even set yet. I have seen you on your old discord and you didn't seem to struggle with ethics. I don't get a logical type vibe. I may change my mind later. You mention you are a fan of VI. You VI as an intuitive to me. You seem introverted, probably IP but not SLI.
    The reason I am SLI is because I first and foremost almost intuitively create a state of relaxation and peace for myself, which I go out of my way to maintain. Secondly, I use applied logic (Te) in my areas of interest. I deeply analyze and search for the correct way to do things and expect them to be done this way. In playing guitar and making music for example, I always do my research on what exact specifications I will need to get the tone I am striving for, and intuitively know how to make sounds from my mind come to life (Si+Te.) I naturally an in-tune with my environment and notice every small change that occurs, even pointing them out at times and criticizing their faults. I struggle with aspects of intuition as a whole and seek other ideas to fuel my creative process (suggestive Ne.). I am polr Fe because my emotions are not reactionary and complementary to the emotions others provide to me, rather they are how I am feeling at the moment with zero consideration to that.

    If all you have to say is that I VI as intuitive and do not seem logical without any reasoning, your argument is completely invalid and disregarded. Thank you for the reply.
    I can't take this anymore
    And I'm almost pretty sure
    I've been here before



    Socioville Discord: https://discord.gg/yAfc4ZU

  22. #22
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,281
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    The reason I am SLI is because I first and foremost almost intuitively create a state of relaxedness and peacce for myself, which I go out of my way to maintain. Secondly, I use applied logic (Te) in my areas of interest. I deeply analyze and search for the correct way to do things and expect them to be done this way. In playing guitar and making music for example, I always do my research on what exact specifications I will need to get the tone I am strivibg for, and intuitively know how to make things from my mind come to life (Si). I struggle with aspects of intuition as a whole and seek other ideas to fuel my creative process (suggestive Ne.). I am polr Fe because my emotions are not reactionary and complementary to the emotions others provide to me, rather they are how I am feeling at the moment with zero consideration to that.

    If all you have to say is that I VI as intuitive and do not seem logical without any reasoning, your argument is completely invalid and disregarded. Thank you for the reply.
    I have seen you rapid fire type people based on static pics, with 0 known facts about them, so I would be careful about calling other people's VI opinions invalid. I had no argument. I told you to pick best fit. If it is SLI then so be it.

    “My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

     



  23. #23
    Human Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    SLI-Si H 9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I have seen you rapid fire type people based on static pics, with 0 known facts about them, so I would be careful about calling other people's VI opinions invalid. I had no argument. I told you to pick best fit. If it is SLI then so be it.
    Maybe I have changed my ways my friend. You’re welcome in my server any-time.
    I can't take this anymore
    And I'm almost pretty sure
    I've been here before



    Socioville Discord: https://discord.gg/yAfc4ZU

  24. #24
    a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    wabbit hole
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    5,047
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Specs are quite Ti heavy but SLI's have very good use of it.
    Measuring you right now

    Winning is for losers

  25. #25
    Human Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    SLI-Si H 9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    Specs are quite Ti heavy but SLI's have very good use of it.
    Why Ti heavy? Cool pic.
    I can't take this anymore
    And I'm almost pretty sure
    I've been here before



    Socioville Discord: https://discord.gg/yAfc4ZU

  26. #26
    a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    wabbit hole
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    5,047
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Why Ti heavy? Cool pic.
    Kind of settled or distilled - lack of "motion" or external dynamics.
    Measuring you right now

    Winning is for losers

  27. #27
    Human Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    SLI-Si H 9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    Kind of settled or distilled - lack of "motion" or external dynamics.
    But I talked about people sharing ideas to grow the study and utilizing it in reality instead of being trapped in one mode of thinking. Ne seeking imo. This is why “vibe-typing” doesn’t work. Yes, I seem to come across as a stable and solid person but how is that related to Ti at all? SLI’s are stable and solid. Ti is about structures and is system-based.
    I can't take this anymore
    And I'm almost pretty sure
    I've been here before



    Socioville Discord: https://discord.gg/yAfc4ZU

  28. #28
    a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    wabbit hole
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    5,047
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    But I talked about people sharing ideas to grow the study and utilizing it in reality instead of being trapped in one mode of thinking. Ne seeking imo. This is why “vibe-typing” doesn’t work. Yes, I seem to come across as a stable and solid person but how is that related to Ti at all? SLI’s are stable and solid. Ti is about structures and is system-based.
    Yeah. But you use specs anyway to move along stats from statics goes towards movement when it clicks so SLI's do use them.
    Similarly for me: nothing feel better than freshly distilled formula but in order to pull it off I have to investigate and measure stuff.
    Measuring you right now

    Winning is for losers

  29. #29
    Human Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    SLI-Si H 9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    Yeah. But you use specs anyway to move along stats from statics goes towards movement when it clicks so SLI's do use them.
    Similarly for me: nothing feel better than freshly distilled formula but in order to pull it off I have to investigate and measure stuff.
    You’re not speaking in an understandable way, please rephrase that.
    I can't take this anymore
    And I'm almost pretty sure
    I've been here before



    Socioville Discord: https://discord.gg/yAfc4ZU

  30. #30
    a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    wabbit hole
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    5,047
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    You’re not speaking in an understandable way, please rephrase that.
    Demonstrative as externally visible function is more utilized than creative. Latter being mainly actualized in internalty space but it also has more self affirming tone to it.
    Measuring you right now

    Winning is for losers

  31. #31
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    2,116
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    There are no facts in typology unless you take descriptions as facts but not all socionists even agree on those. I don't think you are either type. Can you explain how you are more of a literal thinker? Most people are capable of abstract, concrete and other types of thinking.

    Determining your own cognition takes self awareness and feedback. Develop metacognitive skills. You can get feedback but in the end you have to work out what is your best fit. If you are under 25 your cognition is not even set yet. I have seen you on your old discord and you didn't seem to struggle with ethics. I don't get a logical type vibe. I may change my mind later. You mention you are a fan of VI. You VI as an intuitive to me. You seem introverted, probably IP but not SLI.
    Good points. I have a feeling he belongs in our beta summoning circle if I’m forced to place someone’s naturally complex personality into something. I feel like, as a beta myself my group thinking is only heightened by systems like socionics and MBTI that group types together. I feel that it strengthens my animosity towards “delta” types, not because I’m supposed to “hate” them, but rather because I truly become uncomfortable with most of them and it’s much easier to identify traits of people I don’t get along with when there’s a handy system to observe it with.

    Anyways, this post is proof that I should not touch drugs.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  32. #32
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    2,116
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    Demonstrative as externally visible function is more utilized than creative. Latter being mainly actualized in internalty space but it also has more self affirming tone to it.
    I think looking at what best fits as your demonstrative function is one of the best ways for a quick typing, along with hidden agenda. They rule much of your outside appearance.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  33. #33
    Human Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    SLI-Si H 9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    I think looking at what best fits as your demonstrative function is one of the best ways for a quick typing, along with hidden agenda. They rule much of your outside appearance.
    Apply this logic to your analysis of my type and you’ll have a considerable argument.
    I can't take this anymore
    And I'm almost pretty sure
    I've been here before



    Socioville Discord: https://discord.gg/yAfc4ZU

  34. #34
    qaz00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    SLI-Te
    Posts
    57
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IEI-Fe or SEI imo but LSI makes more sense than SLI if you consider these two types (too expressive face for Fe-polr, writing style also doesn't fit).

  35. #35
    Human Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    SLI-Si H 9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    IEI-Fe or SEI imo but LSI makes more sense than SLI if you consider these two types (too expressive face for Fe-polr, writing style also doesn't fit).
    Really dumb reasoning, and I have a monotone voice. Expression makes me fucking uncomfortable and I don’t want to be asked about my emotions.
    I can't take this anymore
    And I'm almost pretty sure
    I've been here before



    Socioville Discord: https://discord.gg/yAfc4ZU

  36. #36
    Dark Rainbow bouncingoffclouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Psychedelic Dream Castle in Outer Space
    TIM
    E4, Melancholic, p
    Posts
    1,135
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You did tell me you were going to kick me out of your room (which I just happened to stumble upon), because I dissed 2 bands you love, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Hahaha yeah I was typed as LSI-Se. But I am so comfort focused and lazy man IDK how I could be this structure implementing LSI. Because that’s what LSI’s do, they enforce a structure. I don’t enforce shit.

  37. #37
    Human Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    SLI-Si H 9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    You did tell me you were going to kick me out of your room (which I just happened to stumble upon), because I dissed 2 bands you love, lol.
    Humor. And then you left because offended
    I can't take this anymore
    And I'm almost pretty sure
    I've been here before



    Socioville Discord: https://discord.gg/yAfc4ZU

  38. #38
    Dark Rainbow bouncingoffclouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Psychedelic Dream Castle in Outer Space
    TIM
    E4, Melancholic, p
    Posts
    1,135
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nah, I left quite a few days later and it wasn't the only room I left. I wasn't upset, truly, just got rid of servers I didn't really feel any connections in and needed to reduce discord usage (or attempt). Everyone there was also quite young. No hard feelings. You did seem potentially serious though lol, guess I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Humor. And then you left because offended

  39. #39
    Human Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Earth
    TIM
    SLI-Si H 9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Nah, I left quite a few days later and it wasn't the only room I left. I wasn't upset, truly, just got rid of servers I didn't really feel any connections in and needed to reduce discord usage (or attempt). Everyone there was also quite young. No hard feelings. You did seem potentially serious though lol, guess I was wrong
    Well if you ever want to come back I’ll do my best to make you feel welcome.
    I can't take this anymore
    And I'm almost pretty sure
    I've been here before



    Socioville Discord: https://discord.gg/yAfc4ZU

  40. #40
    Dark Rainbow bouncingoffclouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Psychedelic Dream Castle in Outer Space
    TIM
    E4, Melancholic, p
    Posts
    1,135
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That's nice of you! Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Well if you ever want to come back I’ll do my best to make you feel welcome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •