Thread: What gift should I give for my EIE friend? I got her for my Secret Santa.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question What gift should I give for my EIE friend? I got her for my Secret Santa.

Title. Also I am not very good at giving gifts and generally prefer time over presents. However, I would actually like to give her a gift. Any EIEs, IEIs, SLEs and LSIs to give me advice?

TIM
    INFp / VEFL
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What does she like?

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If we want to go by stereotypes, jewelry is good. But even so, the question still stands: does she like necklaces? Rings? Pendants? Bracelets? Are there any reoccuring themes or motifs in her life that she told you about? It could be an affinity towards a certain animal, like the owl, and so on.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dildo

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why do you think type matters? Its more about what she likes.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    Dildo
    Bag of dildos.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dulg View Post
    Title. Also I am not very good at giving gifts and generally prefer time over presents. However, I would actually like to give her a gift. Any EIEs, IEIs, SLEs and LSIs to give me advice?
    I got a really huge polar bear stuffed animal for my EIE friend. I figure out that she can hug that polar bear whenever she is asleep. Maybe buy this kind of things for your EIE friend?

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get her a bible and provide no explanation for doing so. It has to be a bible, any other belief system’s book will be seen as satire. Trust me she would love it.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EIE's like to be given money. Lots and lots of money.

They'll spend all of it on crazy, useless shit, but that's why gifts are given away without strings. They are for the given, not you.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Si advice I guess, but find something that complements their lifestyle or matches/enhances their chosen environment.

maybe you can ask her if she has a wishlist or ask someone else who may know her about her preferences. any hobbies she may have? mb u can get a book or twinkle lights or sth useful and heavy-duty (with a dark purple bow)

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weed!
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Handcuffs and the other party should receive the keys and a baton.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something in line with their interests, they often seem to have some major area of focus in terms of interest. Maybe even something meaningful, or some meaningful touch to the gift in terms of your relationship and care for the person. I like the dark purple bow touch mentioned above, lol.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TLDR. A mask (to put on the wall or to wear) representing a side of her that you or she likes. I have an LSI friend that wore one on Halloween a long time ago. She was very happy surprising us with it.

A lot depends on what kind of lifestyle your friend leads and what she is fond of. Tell us in more detail what she does in her free time and does she has any hobbies? For example, when I pick up gifts for my friends, I assume that now they have all become moms. And now kids are the most important part of their life. That's why I pick up gifts on sites like BOPTO. By the way, for example, on this site, you can always get advice from a consultant to choose the best gift. You don't have to think about stereotypes. You have to understand what your friend wants. Good luck!
    Last edited by Sansonvauter; 05-04-2022 at 06:43 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also thought about what to give to a person and could not decide in any way. But then I realized that, after all, the best gift is something unusual that was not given to this person. And every year I give my parents a gift basket for Christmas and birthday. Many people have heard about it, and if someone does not know but can read on the Internet about this kind of gift, you should make such a gift basket, and a person will be amazed by such a gift. I can tell you for sure! And of course, I also give money to my family
    Last edited by eechiiel; 10-21-2022 at 11:56 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The decapitated head of a Delta that she and other Betas dislike.

((I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm kidding!!!))

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was lucky. My dual was my Secret Santa before. He got me a book called 'the Dreamcatcher' which I thought was appropriate since IEI = Daydreamy. I don't think I ever read it though, because I'd much rather write books than read them. 4D Ni, I'm the Ultra top with my words- not the other way around.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    The decapitated head of a Delta that she and other Betas dislike.

((I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm kidding!!!))
    When I entered the thread, I thought of anything that would prevent her from speaking so she doesn't over-express her feelings, but I didn't write it because my answer is silly and doesn't fit the seriousness required in the content of the question

But here I am writing it because you gave me the opportunity to speak, thank you

This response should be treated as having nothing to do with the thread
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missmessy View Post
    When I entered the thread, I thought of anything that would prevent her from speaking so she doesn't over-express her feelings, but I didn't write it because my answer is silly and doesn't fit the seriousness required in the content of the question

But here I am writing it because you gave me the opportunity to speak, thank you

This response should be treated as having nothing to do with the thread
    lmao well yes, we're being rebellious and not following along with corporate protocols - but I think that is also the natural consequences of treating people as their types, instead of as people. So despite my provocative response- that is also what I was saying.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love how the spirit of fancy love signals in the geyser of opportunity such as the holiday labyrinth coincide with fluid aerospace of the free dreamer to crystallize and channel borders of everywhere!!
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition