Hybrid View

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    When I first met my dual I immediately disliked her because she was extremely an unhealthy, sluggish IEI that was just ‘going through the motions’. Talking about someone who wanted to go to medical school but ended up in architecture.

My mother’s side of the family is poor and they rarely get opportunities, and seeing someone like her who had everything easy and yet does not do anything for her future really made me dislike her.

You do not enter architecture school ‘by accident’, not where I live where education is cheap and easy. There are many people who manage to get into medical school by actively taking steps towards their goal.

It was only after I made her take active decisions in her life that I started liking her.
    Although I can’t say I’ve ever disliked a dual (I don’t really dislike people too often anyway), I also feel repulsed by people who wallow in their first world problems, and some IEIs can definitely bitch and moan a lot about them while doing nothing about their lives to change them. Good for you if you were able to motivate one of these types of people lol.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Although I can’t say I’ve ever disliked a dual (I don’t really dislike people too often anyway), I also feel repulsed by people who wallow in their first world problems, and some IEIs can definitely bitch and moan a lot about them while doing nothing about their lives to change them. Good for you if you were able to motivate one of these types of people lol.
    IEI comes with a lot of variation. The healthy ones have a healing spirit that you want to be around and know just what to say. The unhealthy ones are a tidal wave of despair that you want to beat up. I see the latter running around a lot more but everyone tends to be more unhealthy than healthy unless they spend a significant amount of time working on it. It’s like Ni base spends so much time doing nothing, literally nothing, but focusing on whatever theme & mood is prevalent in their lives so they end up stuck in one of those two variants. Well, not ILI, they’re always miserable.

(Cue my distaste for gamma introverts lol)
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚